The Naked Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah moaned in disappointment when Caleb suddenly pulled his cock out from between her lips. Sitting up, she wiped her wet mouth with the back of her hand. "Was Hannah doing the special kiss wrong?"

"No," he said. "You were doing it good...too good. I only stopped because I thought you might want me to teach you something else. Another way we give pleasure where I'm from, besides the special kiss."

She nodded eagerly. "Hannah wants to learn."

He moved toward her and brushed her blonde hair back from her face. "We call this making love, and it feels better than anything else."

She reached her hand between his legs and slid it back and forth along the length of his swollen cock. "Love," Hannah said. "Yes, make love."

"Lie down," he said, and Hannah obeyed.

Caleb spread her legs, so focused on the beautiful triangle between them that he barely noticed Noa pacing around them, her eyes narrowed in suspicion as she watched him.

He put one hand on Hannah's hip and held his stiff shaft with the other. He rubbed it up and down between her swollen lips, getting it slick with her juices, and then circled the knob against her clit.

Hannah moaned as he teased her tender pussy, loving the feel of his hard cock as he rubbed it between her legs.

Caleb knew she was ready. He lined the head of his cock up with her tiny hole and thrust forward.

Hannah gasped in surprise and scrambled backward as fast as she could, trying to get away from him.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle," he said. Grabbing her ankle, he tried to drag her back, his cock twitching in anticipation.

Hannah kicked his hand away and covered her pussy with her hand. With a shocked look, she said, "No, it is forbidden!"

He blinked in surprise. "Forbidden...what's forbidden?"

"This is our sacred place," Hannah said, her hand cupped over her delicate mound. "Nothing may penetrate it."

"Well, I wasn't going to...I mean, I was, but -- "

"It is forbidden," Noa said, stepping between him and Hannah and glaring at the sacrilege between his legs. "The makers command the daughters to never let it be violated."

Caleb covered his cock, uncomfortable with the hostility in Noa's eyes as she stared at it, and went to kneel beside Hannah.

"I'm sorry if I scared you," he said, "but I saw what your friends were doing at the waterfall, giving each other the special kiss...giving each other pleasure. That's good, right?"

Hannah nodded.

"Well, this feels even better. I didn't realize there'd be anything wrong with trying to give you pleasure. If you'd just let me show you -- "

"No, it is forbidden!" Noa interrupted. "Do not listen to the outsider's lies, Hannah."

She gently bit her lower lip as she stared at his swollen cock, still aimed directly between her legs. "It brings pleasure? When the cock is in the sacred place?"

He nodded. "More pleasure than you could ever imagine."

She gingerly moved her hand away from her pussy, and nodded. "Show Hannah, make love."

Noa tried to move between them. "No, Hannah, the makers have forbidden it!"

Hannah pushed her away, and said, "Then the makers must be wrong. Why is it forbidden if it will give Hannah pleasure? The makers say it is good to give and receive pleasure."

Noa's jaw dropped, astounded at the heresy she was hearing. "Hannah is being tricked; do not believe the outsider's lies."

"It is Hannah's choice, not Noa's," she said, and reached for Caleb's hand.

"It is forbidden," Noa said, but Hannah was no longer listening to her.

She pulled Caleb close and kissed him softly on the lips. "Making love...is good?" she said.

Caleb nodded. "Lie down. Let me show you."

She did as instructed and lay back on the grass, soft as a bed beneath her. The sun blanketed their naked bodies with its warmth, and Caleb moved into position on top of her as she spread her legs for him. "It might hurt a little at the start, but it will get better," he said.

Hannah nodded, and he thrust forward slowly, ever so slowly, as her tender pussy parted before him. As he entered her, she winced in pain and grabbed his hips to stop him.

"It'll just hurt for a second," Caleb said.

Hannah nodded and closed her eyes.

He pushed forward again, and she grimaced as he stretched her painfully wide. Her pussy was so tight that he barely got half his length inside before he stopped again, letting her get used to the feel of having a cock inside her.

Hannah's mouth was half open in a mix of pleasure and pain. She tilted her head forward and looked between her legs, amazed that his huge cock actually fit in her tiny hole. Noa still had her back to them, but kept sneaking glances back over her shoulder, watching.

"Are you okay?" Caleb said.

Hannah nodded, trying to relax and enjoy the feeling of having her tiny pussy stuffed with cock. "Is this making love?"

"No, this is," he said, and leaned down to kiss her as he slowly started to rock his hips back and forth.

Hannah groaned as he fucked her with a steady rhythm, and she clawed at his back as the pain slowly faded to reveal the pleasure underneath. She gasped as his length probed her, touching her in places she'd never been touched before, giving her pleasure like she'd never felt before.

As Hannah cried out and moaned, sprawled out on the grass as Caleb fucked her harder and faster, Noa watched.

To Hannah it was pure bliss, her body locked together with Caleb's like they were one. But to Noa's eyes, it was something completely different.

She saw Caleb, grunting like a beast as he slammed his swollen cock between Hannah's legs, punishing her sacred place. She watched as he arched his back over and over, driving his cock deeper and deeper, with a look of pure pleasure etched across his face.

Noa's eyes went wide, and suddenly she was on Caleb's back, her arm wrapped around his neck as she wrenched him off of Hannah.

Caleb's legs kicked at the grass as he tried to pull her arm loose while she dragged him backward. But it was locked around his neck like an iron bar, her strength unbelievable, and as it crushed his windpipe he could feel consciousness slipping away.

Hannah jumped up and ran toward them, fighting to pull her arm away. "Noa, stop!"

With a growl, she flung Caleb away, sending him sprawling across the grass.

Hannah ran to his side to make sure he was okay and then glared back at Noa. "Why does Noa hurt Caleb?!"

"The outsider has tricked Hannah," she said, her eyes flaring with anger.

Caleb sat up, trying to catch his breath. "I didn't do anything, I -- "

"The outsider is not hurt," Noa said, pointing her finger at his side accusingly. "The pain was a lie!"

Caleb froze; he'd been so focused on Hannah he'd forgotten to keep up his act.

Hannah looked at him, realizing for the first time that he was sitting and breathing normally, with no signs of pain. "Caleb is not hurt?"

He put his hand to his bruised side. "I -- I was, but when I -- "

Hannah let out a surprised gasp, and looked down between her legs as the thick load of cum he'd fired into her only seconds before Noa had pulled him away finally trickled out.

"There is the proof!" Noa said, pointing to the mess between her legs. "The outsider has violated the sacred place, and lied and tricked Hannah.

"And Hannah has also disobeyed the makers, and done the forbidden. Hannah must go to the temple too!"

Hannah glanced up at Caleb, and he saw the guilt and shame in her eyes as she tried to wipe away the sticky, incriminating mess between her legs. He went to move toward her, but Noa intercepted him.

Her hand locked around his wrist like an iron manacle. "The outsider will come to the temple, and answer to the makers."

"Okay," Caleb said, knowing he had no choice now. "But Hannah didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who made the mistake."

Noa shook her head. "Hannah has disobeyed the makers twice, now. It is forbidden to go past the boundary and forbidden to violate the sacred place; Hannah has done both."

"No," he said, "it's my fault she -- "

"Stop, Caleb," Hannah said. "Noa is right. Hannah has done what is forbidden, and must go to see the makers."

Noa yanked him forward and Hannah followed behind them as they headed naked toward the temple. He knew he had no hope of breaking free from Noa's grip, but he wished he could go back to console Hannah, who was walking fifteen feet behind them with her head hung in shame.

Noa's words, her accusations, were ringing in his head. But then one rang louder than the rest. "Wait a second," Caleb said, slowing down. "You said Hannah went past the boundary. How did you know that?"

Noa glared at him and pulled him hard by the wrist, forcing him to keep up.

As he stumbled behind her, he continued: "She never said she'd been there. Maybe you suspected that I came from there, but she could have met me in the grove. Why were you looking for her? And when you came toward the pool, why were you only calling her name, not anyone else's?"

Noa glanced back over her shoulder at Hannah, and hissed at Caleb, "Silence!"

Hannah hurried up until she was beside them. "Caleb is right. Why was Noa only looking for Hannah?"

Noa glanced between the two of them and, unable to tell a lie, said, "Noa heard the voice of the makers. It told Noa that Hannah had disobeyed and gone past the boundary. The voice said an outsider was there too, and commanded Noa to bring Hannah and the outsider to the temple."

Caleb felt a rising fear. The makers had known he was here all along. Somehow, they must have detected his ship entering their atmosphere. "Why do they want to see me? What are they going to do with me when you bring me there?"

"Noa does not need to know why. Noa is a good daughter. Noa obeys. Noa always obeys."

"But what -- "

"Silence!" Noa said, and pulled him toward the temple.

The three of them walked in silence, and Noa kept a firm grip on his wrist. As they neared the temple, the structure began to take on an eerily familiar shape. Though covered in thick, alien vines, he could see the walls were made of metal, not stone. And there was something white on the walls -- writing.

Caleb yanked his wrist free from Noa's grasp and ran toward the wall, with both girls following right behind him. He tore the vines aside to see the writing better, and his jaw dropped when he realized what the letters spelled -- they really had taken him to the Temple!

The large white letters had faded over the years, but he could still clearly make out the vessel's name on the hull: SS Temple. He remembered the name, the Temple was a generation ship named after Earth's 42nd president, James Temple. But he also remembered that it was supposed to have been destroyed centuries ago.

"What is it?" Hannah said, tracing her finger along the strange characters.

Caleb said, "This ship -- the Temple -- it's from my planet!"

They both looked at him in confusion.

"It's like me," he said, pointing up toward the sky. "It came down from the stars."

Noa shook her head. "The outsider lies. The outsider came from the forbidden place, but the temple has always been here."

Caleb stepped back so he could get a better view of the ship. He knew this was just the tip of the iceberg. The bulk of the generation ship was buried in the ground beneath it, accessing the planet's resources. "Don't you see? This explains why you're so like me -- you're human! And I bet the makers are just like me, too; you must all be descendants of the original crew."

Hannah was bewildered, but Noa's eyes welled with tears as she kept shaking her head. "No, the outsider lies. Noa is a daughter of the temple. There was nothing before the temple. The outsider is not the same as the makers!"

She grabbed his wrist again and squeezed it so hard he thought she was going to break it. The crushing force drove him to his knees.

"Okay...okay!" he groaned. "You're right...just take me inside...it's time for me to meet your makers."

Noa nodded. "Yes, it is time."

As she led him toward the entrance to the Temple, Caleb wondered -- if both Hannah and Noa really were human -- how they could have become so strong, so fast. He knew the original crew must have died off centuries ago; could they really be their descendants, or something more? But those were questions that would have to be answered later. For now, all he was worried about was finding the Temple's quantum computer.

If the quantum computers in the Temple were still operational, he might be able to access his ship remotely and bypass the protocols that were keeping him stranded on this planet. He could escape and return through the wormhole, letting Earth know what he'd found.

Noa pointed to her right and he saw the doorway to the Temple, open and waiting.

Caleb stepped through and looked around in awe. He'd never seen the inside of a generation ship before, only read about it. He'd never realized they were so huge.

He turned around and saw both Noa and Hannah standing on the other side of the doorway, peering curiously inside.

"Come on," Caleb said, gesturing them inside. But both of them quickly shook their heads no.

"It is forbidden," Noa whispered.

"Didn't the makers tell you to bring Hannah and me to them?"

Noa said, "Yes, but -- "

"Then you'd better do as you're told," he said, and grabbed Hannah's hand and pulled her through the doorway.

Noa watched as he led Hannah into the Temple and disappeared down the corridor. She wrung her hands, unsure what to do, and then ducked through the doorway and ran after them.

Caleb looked back as Noa caught up to them, and the three of them continued down into the depths of the vessel.

He was still in awe of the size of the ship, but Hannah and Noa were in awe for a different reason. Neither of them had ever been inside the Temple before, and as they walked naked down its hallowed halls, keeping their arms wrapped around themselves for warmth, they looked around nervously, wondering where the makers were. The cold steel felt strange beneath their bare feet and the artificial light paled in comparison to the bright, warm sun they were used to.

But Caleb was at home here, and as they walked he examined the controls and consoles that lined the walls of the vessel. They were centuries-old technology, but everything still appeared to be functioning perfectly. He wasn't surprised, the generation ships had been designed before wormhole drives had been perfected and were intended to travel through the depths of space for millennia, the only way possible at that time to cover such massive distances.

He found a schematic of the ship on the wall and traced his finger along the corridor they were in. The room he was seeking was up ahead. He turned to head toward it and then looked behind him; Hannah and Noa were gone.

He ran back the way they'd come, checking every side passage and doorway. He hadn't gone far when he glanced in a doorway and saw the two of them, staring at row upon row of golden pods inside a large chamber.

Hannah looked up when she saw him, and stepped close to one, touching the foggy glass as she tried to see into the amber liquid within. "What is it?"

"Stasis pods. Designed for long distance travel...they help you sleep," Caleb said, trying to explain it in terms she'd understand. He'd never seen so many before. Most long distance ships carried four or less; the Temple had more than a hundred.

"So people are sleeping inside?" Hannah said.

Caleb shook his head. "No, the pods are programmed to wake their occupants as soon as a habitable planet is reached. The person sleeping in that one would have got out years ago."

Hannah leaned closer, trying to peer inside. When she saw the face on the other side she screamed and stumbled backwards, trying to get away.

Caleb caught her, and she hugged herself tightly against him. "Hey, hey, there's nothing to be afraid of," he said, stroking her hair.

When she reluctantly let him go, he stepped toward the pod, expecting to see a corpse within: the only possible explanation as to why its occupant was still inside. But as he wiped the glass to get a clearer view he was shocked to see the person inside was alive, a young dark-haired female. There was a stasis mask on her face and golden liquid swirled around her.

"It is Rebekah!" Hannah cried. "Rebekah is dead!"

Caleb shook his head. "No, she's just sleeping. How do you know her?"

"Rebekah is one of those that the makers took away," Hannah said.

He stared at the face, frozen behind the glass. Hannah had been right; the makers had taken the girls. But why?

Hannah ran her fingers frantically across the smooth glass, looking for some way of opening it. "Please Caleb, wake Rebekah up."

He examined the ancient stasis pod controls on the wall, looking for an override command, and said, "I'll try."

"Please don't," a voice behind them said, "You'll ruin all of my hard work."

Caleb spun around. An old woman was standing by the doorway to the pod chamber. The spacesuit she wore was a design that hadn't been used in centuries, and her long, gray hair was tied back in a neat bun.

He instantly covered his cock with both hands while Hannah covered her pussy.

Noa, recognizing the voice of the Maker, threw herself to the floor of the chamber and pressed her head against the cold metal.

The old woman sighed, "Please, Noa. Get up from there; it's cold."

She scrambled to her feet. Still keeping her eyes downcast, she said, "Noa obeys the Maker. Noa has brought Hannah and the outsider!"

"I know you do, Noa, and thank you for bringing them here as I asked."

Turning her gaze on him, she said, "Welcome to the Temple, Dr. Caleb. My name is Dr. Bell. Dr. Jessica Bell."

Caleb looked at her in astonishment when he recognized the famous name. She was part of the ill-fated crew of the Temple, supposedly dead for centuries.

"You...the Temple...you're both supposed to have been destroyed in a galactic storm!"

"I'm glad to hear it," she said. "That means at least part of our plan worked out as intended."

"But...even if you weren't destroyed, how can you still be alive after three centuries?!"

"You have to remember Dr. Caleb, that our vessel didn't have the wormhole drive that powers your craft. I spent more than two and a half of those centuries in deep sleep."

He blinked in surprise. "You...you know about the ship that brought me here?"

"I do," she said. "As soon as your spacecraft entered our system the Temple picked up its signal, detailing every aspect of your voyage."

As she spoke to him she noticed Hannah, her head down as she tried to hide her nakedness.

"Hannah, my beautiful daughter," she said, as she stepped toward her and brushed her hand against her cheek. "Why do you hide your body in shame?"

She looked at the floor, and tears flowed down her cheeks. "Hannah has disobeyed the Maker. Hannah has done what is forbidden. Please don't punish Hannah."

"Nonsense," said Dr. Bell, as she brushed the tears from Hannah's cheek and pulled her head to her shoulder. "I would never punish any of you, my dear. The rules we made are only meant to keep you girls safe. I would never be angry at any of you for breaking them, just disappointed if you were somehow hurt in doing so."

Hannah sniffed and hugged herself against the old woman. Stepping back, she looked her up and down, and said, "Why does the Maker wear clothes? Hannah does not like clothes."

"Please, stop calling me that. Call me mother. And yes, I'm afraid I do wear clothes. Not for any vanity, mind you. I'm as proud of the body that nature gave me as you should be. But as the years pass I find this ship colder and colder; this suit is the only thing I have to keep me warm."

"But why stay in here?" Caleb asked. "Why not go outside then, if you're cold?"