The Naked Stipulation Ch. 02

Story Info
DK's journey into erotic nudity
2.9k words
3.98
48.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers

“So much more than just an apartment” I couldn’t get those words out of my mind all weekend. What in the world did she mean? All I wanted to do was rent an apartment. How could it be anything more than that? Maybe it was in a really great section of town or the building was fabulous. The paper said that the rent was $1200 so it couldn’t be a dump but it also wasn’t going to be Park Avenue either.

The weekend dragged slowly while I waited for Tuesday. I occupied my time discovering the city and searching the downtown in hopes I might run across an “apartment for rent” sign. Maybe if I stumbled on the apartment I could find out what the fuss was about. It was a long shot since anyone who would hire a lawyer to interview roommates probably wouldn’t advertise on the street.

Tuesday came but the phone call didn’t. I kept my cell phone with me all day but no call. At 4:57pm, the phone rang but it was my sister back in New Haven. I hustled her off the phone so the line wouldn’t be busy. When I hung up the phone rang again. It was Mr. Whitley!

“Mr. Seaman.” “Yes, Mr. Whitley.”

“Mr. Seaman, my client would like to meet with you tomorrow as discussed.” “Fine, Mr. Whitley. That would be fine. Trying not to seem too anxious. I would happy to meet with your client but I would like to know a little more about this situation.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Seaman that is quite impossible. You must meet my client tomorrow at 5 pm no questions asked or I will have to move to our second choice. We have no interest in doing that unless you are unable to abide by my client’s requirements. Can we expect you at 5pm?”

At this point my curiosity was peaked so I couldn’t say no. “Yes, of course I’ll be there at 5,” I said. “Good…very good Mr. Seaman. I’ll see you then.” The phone clicked off.

I had rearranged my dinner with Joe Dobbs; the artist but my mind was so preoccupied I could even concentrate.

The next day passed quickly a review of the gallery’s on-hand portfolio and plans for Dobbs’ new exhibit. I left the gallery at 4:15 pm allowing plenty of time to reach Whitley’s office.

At 4:50 pm I was asked to wait in the receiving room.

At 4:58pm, I was asked into Mr. Whitley’s office. “Good to see you again, Mr. Seaman” “Likewise,” I said.

“My client is in the conference room where the two of you will meet.”

I was quite nervous for some reason and asked for a glass of water.

“You will discuss the terms and conditions of your room rental in my client’s condo. There are two other roommates in addition to my client that live in the condo. If all parties choose to go forward with the rental you will sign an agreement and lease. If not, then, you will have no further obligation.”

Mr. Whitley led me to the conference room next to his office. I was stunned to see the client was a woman. I just assumed it was guys being careful about whom they accepted as a roommate. The woman was not in my thinking and I apparently registered shock when I saw her.

“You’re surprised to see me,” the woman asked? “Yes…. I mean I wasn’t expecting a woman, I said. I thought that the ad for a male roommates meant that the other occupants were male.”

“Does that bother you,” she asked? “No…. a no… it doesn’t. It’s just I assumed…well… no one said anything to make me think otherwise,” I responded.

Mr. Whitley overlooked my discomfort and made introductions. “Mr. Seaman, this is Miss Jules Danvers. Miss Danvers, I would like to introduce Mr. Richard Seaman.” “Mr. Seaman it is a pleasure to me you,” Jules said. “My pleasure, Miss Danvers,” I answered.

“Well, I will leave you two to discuss arrangement,” and Mr. J. W. Whitley left the room.

“Please sit down Mr. Seaman. May I call you Richard or Dick,” asked Jules Danvers. “Thank you. Rick or DK to my friends.” I said.

“DK,” she asked?

“Kevin. It’s my middle name and my best friend, when I was growing up, always called me DK and it stuck.”

“Fine DK. Well, as you know I have selected you with the help of Mr. Whitley as the most likely candidate to round out the living arrangements.

I own a four-bedroom condominium near the downtown. There is ample living area since it has 5000 sq ft. of space, which is very comfortable. You would rent one of the bedrooms and have full use of all other space with the exception of the other bedrooms. There is also a storage area in the basement and a patio deck on the roof. We are near transportation and nice little market and set back from the street so the building is quiet. How does it sound so far?”

“Wow, just great. More than I was hoping for. And the rent is only $1200 per month, I asked? “Oh, that. The paper did misprint the rent,” she said. “Okay, I knew there was a catch. What is it $1800? $2000? “No, no nothing like that. The newspaper should have printed $1250.” “$1250. Oh, that’s great,” I said.

“Before we go any further, there are several things you need to know and agree to Mr. Seaman. Then you must do something for me.” Like a good saleswoman, Mr. Danvers had peeked my interest and the cloak and dagger stuff left me dying to find out what was so special about this damn condo that they would arrange this elaborate interview process.

“Okay,” I said. “Mr. Seaman, there are three woman living in this condo, including myself. You will be the only man but that is by our choice. We all have a particular pleasure we share and our fourth roommate must agree to the same stipulation.

“When we are at home we are nude all times. You must do the same. Whether morning or evening, the stipulation is that you must never wear clothes. You are allowed a grace period for the time when you leave or return home and one incident in which you forget otherwise you must accept our conditions if you are going to live with us.”

“Additionally, you will also be required to comply with any request any roommate makes of you no matter how personal. You on the other hand are not allow to make requests of the other roommates until you have lived with us for a period of one year. You might say the first year you are on probation. What are your thoughts thus far,” Jules asked?

“Miss Danvers, this arrangement is, at the very least, unique. I guess any guy would jump at the chance to live with three naked women but what is the catch? There has got to be a catch. Are you ladies lovers or something like that,” I asked?

“No we are not lovers and we don’t have sex with each other. At the moment Laurie has a boyfriend but then Jen and myself don’t. That is not why we have inviting you to join us. Frankly, Mr. Seaman we all enjoy erotic nudity and to have a man in our midst is a exciting pleasure but don’t get the idea this is one big orgy. There is no sex unless it happens one of us become involved with you in a relationship. There may be the odd occasional tasks that on the surface might be interpret as sexual but they are purely part of your responsibilities as a roommate. We ALL have them from time to time,” said Jules.

“I guess I’m not clear, I asked, what do you mean task?” “Yes, how can I explain this? Jules paused and thought. While you are our roommate you are expected to do favors for the other roommates. We have found that this cements our relationship and eases the tensions, which DO build up from living together naked. Doing favors for each other helps to build a closeness that is need for our living arrangement. The favors might be as simple as doing someone’s laundry or cooking dinner when it is not your turn. It also might be of a more personal nature.” She stopped and thought for a moment and I could see she was holding information back.

“Well that seems easy enough,” I said. “Yes, but sometimes say Jen, might ask that you to douche her, shave her legs or clean her blood soiled panties. Are you just as eager?”

Okay, that might be different. I could see that we were just hitting the tip of the iceberg. Were they going to expect me to take care of their every personal hygienic need or were just trying to break me in? I thought for a moment. That condo did sound great and I myself loved nudity. I had to admit that spending my days with three naked women would be a real nice bonus. I knew I could put up with a few “favors”. How bad could it be?

“Let me get this straight. You and the other woman are naked the entire time you are home,” I asked? “That is correct,” she said.

“And you expect me to do the same.” “Right”

“In addition I have to perform favors for anyone who asks,” I asked? “Correct, again,” she said.

I thought for a moment then realized this woman was offering me a deal I could not refuse. What guy would pass this opportunity up? Not me. This wasn’t just another apartment. It was a cookie jar filled with homemade cookies. “Miss Danvers, I would be very pleased to rent your room,” I said. “That is wonderful DK, she said now we just have one more thing to do.”

“Yes,” I asked? “I would like you to remove your clothes, here in the office. Then I will be taking some Polaroids of you. They will be shown to Jen and Laurie and if they are in agreement, you will be invited to join us. In either case the photos will be returned to you.

So if you wouldn’t mind taking you clothes off.” Well this was it. If I went ahead with the Polaroids there was no turning back and if I didn’t I might be making the biggest mistake of my life. How many guys have the opportunity to live with three women who are naked 24 hours a day? I stood up to undress.

Shirt, pants and boxers came off. I was glad I wore my Van Gogh boxers since it added a touch of humor to the moment. Jules laughed under her breath when she saw them and quickly snapped some pictures. When I dropped these I knew she was pleased. My cock cooperated and hung to its full length. No shrinkage factor here. I had a thick matte of brown hair between my legs and I was moderately hairy on my chest and legs and arms but fortunately none on my back. She snapped a few shots.

“Now, DK if you wouldn’t mind I need you to make you dick hard. You can’t blame the girls for wanting to see everything that might be hanging around the house,” Jules said. I felt a little self-conscience but began stroking my cock. Standing in the middle of the conference room with a clothed woman I got very little cooperation from my dick. After a minute or two, Jules asked, “would you like some help?” I nodded my head and she came over from behind the table. She ran her fingernails up and down the length of my dick and a shudder ran down my spine. Then she tickled my balls with her fingernails while she looked me in the eyes. They were deep brown and beautiful. She stepped back and quickly to two or three pictures of my now erect cock. “Looks good, she said. That will do fine.”

She snapped a few more shots of me from my waist up, my face and a full torso and a few of my ass and then thanked me. My cock was still hard as I slid my boxers on.

I dressed and Jules slid papers in front of me while the pictures developed. “DK please read this when you get home. I will call this evening and let you know our decision. If the answer is yes then you need to sign the papers and return them with first and last months rent. If you choose not to proceed then we have no further business and the Polaroids will be mailed back. Agreed?” “Agreed,” I replied.

“Good, it has been a pleasure to meet you DK. I hope to see you again.” Jules Danvers shook my hand. This time I felt the softness of her hand and, no longer nervous, I realized that she was an extremely pretty woman. She was about 5’8” with a curvy figure; her breasts were clearly large but not too large with nice full hips. She was firm yet soft. Her perfume was lemony and pleasant and her shoulder length auburn hair framed her face perfectly.

I left the office and thought about the option I had before me. I could start over and look for another condo or if given the opportunity join one of the most unique situations I had ever been presented. What would my friend think? What would my friends give to be in my position? Frankly, all my friends were back in New York. It might preclude me from having a girlfriend. What girlfriend would understand this kind of situation? I knew I would kick myself for the rest of my life if I gave up on this opportunity. I would have to risk the consequence and sign on if asked.

I had dinner at a local pub near the gallery and returned to my temporary home at the motel. There was a message on the answering machine. It was from Jules and basically she said the other girls agreed I should be invited to join their “arrangement”. It was up to me now. I sat down to read the contract and poured myself a beer. The first three pages were standard rental agreement language. It was the final paragraph on the last page that caused me to pause.

It basically said that if a majority of the tenants of the condo agreed one tenant was not acting in the best interests of the group the tenant agrees to be subject to any and all disciplinary action determined by the majority. Essentially, I was agreeing to allow anything to be done to me so long as the majority agreed.

Right now I had no allies in the condo and it would take some time to develop those alliances. On the other hand the roommates had gone to considerable time, effort and money to reach the point of offering me the room. They had just as much at stake as me. At least for the first couple of months they would be interested in making me feel at home…at least I hoped they would. I finished my beer and reread the contract.

I signed it without thinking further. I knew I was taking a risk but I liked Jules. I mailed the contract back the next morning on the way to the Gallery.

Several days elapsed before I heard from Jules. She said everyone was thrilled I decided to join the group and they would be glad to help me move in. I told them I had already made arrangements to have some of my things moved to storage and others delivered to the condo on Friday between 1 and 5pm. The moving company couldn’t give me more precise timing. Jules told me that was fine, someone would be there and the movers would be directed to my room. I thanked Jules and said I was really looked forward living there. She told me that I should plan on going out to dinner Friday so everyone could get to know each other.

I was hoping to stay at home that night, unpack and see what all the fuss was about. I agreed non-the less because I didn’t want to seem uninterested in getting to know the women. Later, I thought it was a better idea to meet everyone under conditions where nudity wasn’t a factor.

While I was not uncomfortable with the idea of living with three naked women I must confess that I was concerned about problems that may arise, so to speak. What happened if I couldn’t keep my member under control and walked around the condo in a constant state of erection? What would the women think? This was a common occurrence at the naked parties I went to. Would the women just get tired of it and throw me out on my ass?

Suddenly, Pi Beta Phi flashed into my head and I immediately felt the familiar fullness of an erection growing. It was my third year at University and my roommate and best buddy, Phil met two girls at the Ratskellar, the off campus pub, from Pi Beta Phi. He was loaded when he got back to the dorm but sober enough to tell me about the girls he met. If I was to believe Phil, the Pi Beta Phi threw secret parties every couple of months and you could only get in by invitation from a PBP girl. Phil told me that the whole sorority attended but only about ten to twenty guys were invited. “Get this, Phil said, the best part is it’s a naked party.”

macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers