The Naked Stipulation Ch. 03

Story Info
DK goes to a naked party.
3.1k words
4.14
65.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers

“Naked parties, no shit,” I exclaimed. “Wait a minute, Phil are you shitting me?”

“No, DK, he said. Swear to God. That is what they said. I may be shitfaced but I am not so drunk I can’t understand the words, naked party.

A naked party, we’re invited to a naked party, DK! The last time PBP Sorority had one it was a farm animal naked party. You had to come as your favorite naked farm animal. I heard a couple of the Sorority sisters came as sheep just to get screwed in the ass. Four of them were line up in a row getting butt fucked in front of everyone. The theme this time is Beach Blanket Naked Bingo. You come as someone from that movie.” Phil passed out after that but kept mumbling about getting naked with the Pi Beta Phi girls.

The party was two weeks away on Saturday. I decided to go as Steve Gordon the guy who dated Debra Walley. I figured anyone who wanted to screw Gidget’s brains couldn’t half bad. For our costume, Phil and I decided to cut all the material out of a bathing suit except the seams. It was January so it was cold. Phil and I wore boots, long wool jacket and our costumes and hoped for the best.

We arrived at the Pi Beta Phi Sorority house around 9:30 pm and rang the front door. The intercom crackled. The girls on the other end asked; “whom we were here to meet?” Phil responded, “Deb”. The front door opened and we were told us to put our coats on the living room couch and go downstairs. With our coats off we were left with our very creative costumes.

Downstairs, the basement of the house was decorated with beach related stuff. There was a blow up kiddy pool filled with water in one corner, the floor was spread with sand and there was a large picture of the sun with a hot lamp in the middle of it. Beach ball, beach chairs, coolers and anything else you might think of. There even was a sand castle built in the middle of the room.

About five other guys arrived before us dressed in bathing suits or Speedos but no one else was naked. The girls were in various 1950 style bathing suits and their hair was made up just like Annette Funachello. As the only ones naked, we got a few smiles but for the most part everyone acted naturally although the girls in the basement warmly greeted us and made sure to comment on our costume.

We went over to get some beers from the bar. “What the hell is going on, Phil? I thought this was a naked party,” I asked?
“It is…. Well it was suppose to be…. that’s what Deb said,” Phil pleaded. “You sure you weren’t just told it a naked party for a laugh,” I asked angrily?

“By the way, is Deb here? Can you find out what is going on,” I asked?
“No, I don’t see her. Wait a minute there she is.” Phil pointed toward a brunette coming down the stairs with five or six other girls in 1950’s suits. They quickly mingled with the others party guests. Phil and I went over to Deb.

“Hi, Deb, Phil said.” “Hey, Phil glad you could make it. She kissed him on the cheek. Who’s this guy,” she asked?
“This is DK,” Phil said.
“DK, yeah you have a nice dick,” Deb said with a smirk looking at my penis.

“What gives, Deb I thought you said this would be a naked party? Clearly, we came dressed or undressed for the occasion,” said Phil.
“Don’t worry Phil, I’m not fucking with you. Things take time to warmed up a little. The sisters haven’t had time to have a few beers yet and besides, Suzie hasn’t come down to the party.” Deb said. “What’s so special about Suzie,” I asked. “She is the Sorority President and always kicks off the party, Deb said. “It was her idea to have these parties.”

We had another beer and by 10:15 the party was livelier. The music played and everyone was having a good time dancing and talking. It looked like the whole Sorority was in the basement with just ten or twelve guys. Fortunately, some of the later guys had the same idea as us and came with minimal clothes.

Then I noticed a gorgeous brown haired girl descending the stairs. She was tall, had a great figure with striking thin facial features. Some of the girls crowded around her. This must be Suzie, thought. She spoke a few minutes with some girls and then drifted over to get a beer. I filled a mug and gave it to her. She thanked me and said, “You look kind of lonely? Aren’t you having fun?”

“What do you mean,” I asked?
“You look lonely, all naked by yourself, she said. Hi, I’m Suzie, who are you?”
“DK, my name is DK,” I said.
“Let’s see about making you a little less lonely, she said”

Suzie blew a police whistle and someone turned the music off. Everyone stopped dancing and talking and turned to see what was happening. “Okay, welcome to Pi Beta Phi’s Beach Blanket Naked Bingo. All the girls cheered and clapped. Right now I want to see all the guys over by the swimming pool.”

The guys slowly shifted themselves toward the kiddy pool and I followed.
“Okay guys, this is why you were invited, Suzie said. I want to see everyone remove your bathing suits. The two creative guys, DK and that other guy don’t have to remove anything. You guys were nice enough to give us a merchandise preview for most of the night (there was applause) so come see me later for a reward.”

By this time all the guys had wiggled out of their suits and were standing around the pools completely naked. At a naked party, you don’t have to tell a guy a second time to get naked. Frankly, it’s our pleasure.

Once everyone stripped out of the suits, the girls applauded and a few of the guys took bows. “Okay girls, you are free to go inspect but guys you keep your hands to yourself, Suzie said. In fact, guys, hands up in the air. Anyone drops their hands and there will be no return invitations.” All the girls ran over and found a guy.

One cute, skinny redhead with smallish boobs and milky white skin stood in front of me in a lipstick, red bikini. She got real close and kissed me on the lips then grabbed my dick and balls in her hand. She massaged for a few seconds then squeezed my package till I thought my eyes would pop out. She pulled, tugged and dug her nails into my meat until I hoped she wouldn’t pull my dick out by the roots. All the time she was kissing me with her tongue probing my mouth. This girl was a real sadist…I think I’m in love. I was thinking of asking her if she wanted to spank my butt raw after the dance just for laughs. All the guys were squirming in pain but it only lasted a few seconds. The sisters laughed afterwards, jumping up and down like they had just won the home game. I guess no pain no gain.

When the applause and laughter had subsided, Suzie called to all the sisters “All right girls time to show ‘em your bingos”. Each and every girl in the room stripped off their suits. It was amazing. Twenty or thirty naked girls, though a few kept on micro thongs. It was a dream comes true. The music cranked up again and everyone jumped onto the floor to start dancing.

I have to admit it was pretty exciting to see all those bingos and dicks bouncing around. One guy jumped up on a chair and starts rotating his hips so his dick was spinning in a circle like a propeller. He yelled out “Hey, I’m doing the helicopter.” Everyone broke up, laughing.

Next a Sorority girl with really large boobs stood up on the chair beside him yelling, “Contact!” She gyrated her body so her boobs spun round and round. I have seen some strippers doing the same thing but this was the sexiest thing I ever saw. Her boobs extended out as she spun them round and round. I wished I could have buried my face between those tits. Finally, some guy picked her up and did exactly that and she ended back down on the floor dancing in the middle of the crowd.

One of the girls called out “Lunch” and everyone on the dance floor presses together just like they were in a sandwich. The idea was to get as much physical contact as possible and move around “spreading” yourself over everyone in the sandwich. This one was too good to miss so I joined in. Even though I felt up some great looking girls and my erection grew harder than I ever remember, I kept flashing back to the girl I had just seen spinning her tits. This went on for about ten minutes till everyone on the floor was in an intense state of arousal. Some of the girls broke it up when some of guys suggested an orgy.

Wandering back to the bar for another beer, I found Suzie standing by the keg. She too was naked except for a micro black thong so small it literally just covers her pussy lips. The thong molded to her so thoroughly that although the thong covered her pussy it was clearly evident. If she wore nothing she couldn’t have been any more naked. It was clear she was shaved because it would have been impossible to hide a single hair under her thong.

Suzie had deep brown eyes, a thin aquiline nose and full lips. Her large creamy breast looked even larger by the pettiness of her frame. Her waist and legs were thin but she had a lovely round ass. This girl was very pretty and I immediate got an erection, as I stood in front of her. So much for being nonchalant.

Suzie smiled a large toothy, Julia Roberts kind of smile and I blushed. “Hey, DK don’t worry. Flipping a Pi Beta Phi girl the bone is expected here. All the guys spend most of this party with boners. Frankly, it’s why you guys are invited.

I’ll tell you a little secret. Only the ones that get the most boners during the party are invited back. There is a sister assigned to every guy and we keep track and bet on who will be the winner. The next time we have a party we eliminate all the softies and squirters” “Squirters,” I asked? “You know, guys that get too excited and blow their loads on the floor, Suzie said. It’s a pain cleaning that stuff up,” she said.

“And you’re telling me you bet on how many boners a guy will get?” I asked. “You bet, she said. The sisters are doing their best to make you guys hard.” We both laughed. “God, love them,” I said.

I looked around and Suzie was right. Some guys were sitting, with their hands in their laps, trying to cover the obvious. This was a sexy party and it was damn near impossible not to get a hard-on. I told Suzie I loved her thong and she kissed me on the lips. I felt her warm hand wrap around my dick and she rolled my balls in her hand like Captain Queeg from the Caine Mutiny. “DK, do you remember I promised you a reward for arriving here naked. Well, I would like to give it to you. Follow me.”

Suzie walked away from the bar and the painful beauty of her ass struck me. She had the roundest, firmest cheeks I think I ever saw and her retreat was beautiful to behold. She walked just like a model or maybe she was putting on a show for me. She had shoulder length; brown, soft straight hair that fell down over delicately thin shoulders and arms. I quickly fell in step behind her with my eyes lodged between her ass cheeks. We went into the next room, which was decorated with lots of blankets and pillows in addition to numerous couches for the use of the guests.

Phil and Deb were already in this room adjacent to the dance floor along with three other couples. All were completely naked and going at it pretty intensely. Phil and Deb were lying on the couch facing us as we entered the room. The lights were soft and there were several candles lit. Phil was lying behind Deb who had one leg thrown over Phil onto back of the couch exposing her pussy. Phil’s dick was buried in her pussy, slowly sliding in and out as he massaged her breasts with one hand. Deb’s hand was between her legs alternating between rubbing her clit and grabbing at Phil’s balls. She seemed to delight in making Phil squeal with pain every time she caught them in just the right way.

Suzie settled into a couch across from Phil and Deb and motioned me to join her. I sat beside her and she leaned toward me, whispering so her words tickled my ear “This is our play room. I loved my playroom when I was a little girl but this is sooo much nicer. Let’s watch Deb and her friend fuck.” Each word from Suzie’s lips made me hornier. I was amazing how this girl could say fuck and make it sound so sweet. Like saying isn’t that puppy sooo cute. She was working on me with her hot breathy, voice and tongue. My dick was rock hard in seconds.

“Ooh, DK, another boner, you could be in the lead now,” Suzie said and then licked my whole outer ear and sucked my ear lob into her mouth. This girl was very exciting and my dick was throbbing in appreciation.

“I think your cute DK, and just to show you that I really do, I want to fuck you. Would you mind that terribly, DK?” There was that cute puppy word again. She licked my ear and then nibbled on my neck. I managed to get out a quiet little “no.”

“That’s good, she said. Because if I want to fuck you, it would be very rude not to let me when, after all, your a guest at my party.” “I would never be rude,” I said. “Gooood,” she breathed in my ear.

Shivers ran up my spine while Suzie worked over my neck with her tongue. She ran her naked breasts across my body and down my chest. Her eyes locked onto mine as she descended to give me my “reward”. When she reached my dick she locked onto it like it was a Popsicle in the middle of a July heat wave. My dick slid easily into her mouth and I watched all of it disappear. She took me so deeply I thought she was going to massage my dick head with her stomach muscles. Then she backed off and swirled my head with her tongue. Her lips were soft and her mouth was wet. I melted back into the couch to let this magician work her magic.

She released my dick from her mouth and took it in her hand as her tongue slid down to my balls. She sucked one into her mouth repeatedly till I thought I would faint from pleasure. She did the same to the other. She got my sack so wet with saliva I could feel it dripping down into my ass crack. She took a ball between her teeth and held it, biting ever so gently on my sack of pearls. I could tell she was toying with me. Her eyes held my gaze while I watched her hold my ball in her teeth. She bit harder and I could feel the ball squeezed under the pressure. She sucked in back in her mouth and swirled it with her tongue..

I was ready to pass out as she massaged my balls then slipping back to my dick head; she swirled and licked it up and down its length. I felt like cumming and told her. She dropped down between my legs and her mouth found my asshole. Her tongued danced into my ass then out. She was the first girl who ever had tongued me there and I was ready to sign over all my possessions to this girl for her daring and creativity. She was the DaVinci of blowjobs.

I looked over to Phil and he was continuing to slowly pump Deb’s pussy. I was amazed that Phil had held out that long without blowing his load. It was all I could do but blow my load as soon as I entered a girl’s pussy. The softness, wetness and warmth of a pussy is almost too much for me to bear. A girl whose pussy is really juicy makes me cum even faster. Not because it’s so slippery but because the squooshing noise it makes when my dick plunges in and out it is so erotic.

Suzie climbed up in front of me and sat on my lap. She kissed me and rubbed my body with her soft boobs. She reached behind her back and grabbed my stiff dick, sliding it into her gushing pussy. I could feel her juices begin to coat my dick. She slowly fucked me while her juices leaked out onto my balls. Suzie was brilliant. She seemed to know just how to make me feel good. She was a sweet and generous lover.

I stroked her pussy as best I could from my angle. With her slow rocking on my dick I was cumming within a minutes. She continued her slow, wet fuck till I had brought Suzie off. We stayed that way, holding each other and kissing for a few minutes. She smelled fresh, clean and erotic all at the same time. I stayed with her that night and we continued to date and fuck in incredible ways for the rest of our time in college.

Suzie was such an adventurous girl. She introduced me to flashing and exhibitionism. At dance bar, concerts, parties, on campus and off Suzie was never afraid to bare herself to anyone or at anytime. I really had a great time with her. She is the only girl I have ever seen who took so many naked risks but never, EVER got into trouble for it. She could get away with anything or talk herself out of any situation.

I really thought that part of my life was over until Jules Danvers made me an offer I could not refuse. I just hope this time it won’t end in the same unhappy way.

macbuzz
macbuzz
51 Followers