The Nanny

Story Info
Mr. Sheffield surprises Miss Fine
4.6k words
4.54
72.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

The usual thanks to flim62. I was going off a little half-cocked and he put me back on track.

I know this isn't my usual fare, but, my wife was watching an episode of The Nanny the other night and this scene popped into my head. Fran Drescher in the role of Fran Fine quite simply trips my trigger. Her short tight skirts, black hose, long legs and spike heels fire my imagination.

********************

Fran walked out of her bedroom to find Maggie, Mr. Sheffield's oldest daughter, on the verge of hysteria. As usual, Fran was seriously overdressed for a day of work as a nanny. She had on black silk hose, with a black garter belt, and, feeling a little naughty, no panties, black 3" spiked heels, a short black silk skirt, a white silk blouse under a bright red, raw silk, short jacket. She really made decent money as a nanny and virtually all of her income went for clothing since she had no living expenses, whatsoever.

"Fran," Maggie shrieked, "you've got to help me find my story for creative writing class! It was here on the dining room table last night but now it's gone."

"Maggie, sweetie, isn't it saved on your computer?" Fran asked.

"Yes," Maggie answered with exasperation, "but the copy I need has Mr. Crane's notes on it. He said we aren't required to include his suggestions, but if the story isn't great without at least some of his changes we risk getting a 'C' or worse on the paper. I can't risk that, if I'm going to get into Brown. I must turn the story in tomorrow and I was going to work on it in study hall today."

"OK, OK, I'll help you look. Was there anything else on the table last night?" Fran asked.

"Yes, there was a pile of Daddy's papers and they're gone, too." Maggie wailed.

"Uh-oh," Fran said, "you know your father probably took his stuff into his office and I'm sure he grabbed your paper by mistake." Fran stopped as she and Maggie looked at the closed office door with foreboding. "You know if you go in there, sweetie, you're going to get in big trouble. He's working on a new production and doesn't like his paperwork disturbed. He had a breakfast meeting this morning and he's not in there, otherwise you could ask him to look."

"Fran!" Maggie wailed, "Remember what he said the last time I lost my schoolwork? If I lose another paper I can't go to the prom. Don't let me miss the prom, Fran! Pleeeeeeeease?!?"

Fran stood there thinking and was biting her lower lip, a habit when she was nervous. She knew she would have to help Maggie, but, she might be in bigger trouble than Maggie if she got caught going through his office, again. The last time he fired her and the kids talked him into bringing her back. He probably wouldn't be so lenient if she got caught again. Even though she was secretly in love with Mr. Sheffield, and didn't want him angry at her, she knew her real responsibility was to Maggie and the other two kids. Fran assured Maggie that she would search the office, but Maggie needed to leave for school or she would be late. Fran figured she was OK for a little while because Niles was on vacation and CC was at the meeting with Mr. Sheffield and that meant she was home alone.

Fran cautiously opened the office door and as she hoped, it was empty. She walked over to the desk and started looking at the neatly arranged stacks of paper on the desk. Even though she was sure there was an order to what was there, she couldn't figure out what had been brought in the most recently. She sighed, knowing she would need to go through all the paperwork to find Maggie's paper, and hope she got lucky quickly. Fran started with the stack closest to the chair, hoping that he was currently working in that stack. It wasn't there. She was methodically searching each stack and ended up leaning over the desk to reach the stacks all the way at the front. Fran didn't realize two things at that point. By leaning so far forward her skirt had ridden up to the point that her very fine ass and her pussy were exposed and that Mr. Sheffield had arrived home and walked into his office behind her.

He was very surprised to see Fran leaning over his desk. He was even more surprised to see her naked ass and pussy staring him in the face. Her manner of dress and tight sexy body, particularly her ass, had been driving him crazy for months. And now, confronted by the object of his fixation, his dick leapt to attention. His normally reserved, rational thought process abandoned him as he stared at her pussy framed by her thighs.

"MISS FINE!" Maxwell Sheffield shouted sternly. "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

Fran wanted to die. Here she was doing what she had been strictly forbidden to do and she was momentarily frozen in place. As she realized she would have to confront Mr. Sheffield she decided she might as well get it over with. She would try to explain and then if she got fired, so be it. She needed to help Maggie. She stood and faced Mr. Sheffield and as she stood her skirt settled a little, but not much. She still didn't realize that she was exposed and that her pussy with its little landing strip of black hair was clearly visible to Mr. Sheffield.

"Oh, Mr. Sheffield, I'm so sorry, Maggie lost her assignment in creative writing and she asked me to find it." Fran whined. "She was afraid you would be mad and forbid her to go to the prom and she asked me to look for it. I know you told me not to do this but I really wanted to help Maggie. Please don't punish her."

Mr. Sheffield handed her a sheaf of paper and asked, "Is this the object of your search, Miss Fine?"

"Yes it is, Mr. Sheffield." Fran said in relief, looking at the papers. "Don't punish Maggie, please Mr. Sheffield!"

"Since it was my fault that I picked it up, I had no intention of punishing her, Miss Fine." Sheffield answered, all the while staring at Fran's pussy.

Fran finally looked up from the papers and saw that Mr. Sheffield was not looking at her face. She followed his gaze and realized that he was staring at her naked pussy. She flushed red in embarrassment and felt her pussy tingle in response to his stare. To her horror she could feel her nipples harden and begin to poke through her bra, all the while Mr. Sheffield was staring. She dropped the papers and started to grab her skirt to pull it down.

"Not so fast, Miss Fine." Mr. Sheffield said. "Pull it back up!"

Fran stopped and looked at him. He was flushed and there was a wild look on his face that she had never seen before. She stood motionless with her hands on the hem of her skirt. She didn't do as he instructed, but she stopped pulling the skirt down.

"Now! Miss Fine." He ordered impatiently.

Eyes wide and with shaking hands she pulled the skirt up.

"Higher." He said hoarsely, watching closely as she bunched the skirt around her waist. "Now lock the doors."

Her pussy and ass fully exposed, Fran walked unsteadily to the door leading to the dining room. Locking it, she proceeded to lock the door to the outside; she could feel his eyes burning on her ass. Walking back, his eyes never wavering from her pussy, she stopped in the place where she had started. Because CC had not yet returned, neither Fran nor Mr. Sheffield thought about the door to her office.

"Take off your jacket and blouse." He instructed; his voice thick with desire.

This was something about which she had dreamed, being naked in front of Mr. Sheffield, his eyes as filled with lust as they were now, just not like this. Tears formed in her eyes as she took off her jacket and blouse, embarrassed to be stripping in front of him. But, she was also confused. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and the juices that were forming in her pussy felt like molten lava. She was torn and confused, her head didn't want it like this but her body was screaming 'YESSSSS'.

She had removed the clothing that he instructed and she crossed her arms across her chest, covering her frilly, lacy white bra. Mr. Sheffield was now telling her to remove her skirt, but to leave the garter belt, stockings and heels on. In a flash she was nearly naked. He was unable to clearly see her breasts, though the light red, almost pink nipples were straining and clearly evident through the lacy material of her sexy bra. His eyes were now fixed on her chest, even though her breasts were mostly covered by her arms.

"I want to see them." He whispered, almost to himself, his eyes flicking up to hers. "Take it off."

"Mr. Sheffield, noooooo." Fran whined. "Please, haven't you seen enough?" She pleaded.

"Take it off." He repeated.

Reaching behind her back, Fran popped the clasp on the bra, shrugging the straps down her arms. Cupping her hands over her breasts, she held the cups in place and her eyes pleaded silently with him. He continued to stare at her breasts and finally she allowed her hands to fall away. Her b-cups stood proudly on her chest, punctuated by the silver dollar sized, ruby tipped nipples. There was enough sag to her tits that there was no doubt that they were real and very sexy.

His breath caught in his throat as he beheld the goddess in front of him clad only in a black garter belt, black silk stockings and spiked heels. He knew she dressed provocatively, had great legs and a killer ass, but was completely unprepared for the awesome sight of her naked body. As a producer he had seen some outstanding bodies, mostly thrown at him by women trying to get acting roles in any way possible, having occasionally indulged, but he had never seen anyone that compared to Fran.

Sheffield dragged his eyes up to her face and noticed the tears for the first time. "Miss Fine, you have been throwing yourself in my line of sight for years, isn't this what you want?" She stood there motionless, giving no response.

He started unbuttoning his shirt, his chest coming into view for the first time. While he wore well tailored clothing, most people would not know how hard he worked to stay in shape. His trim waist below a lightly muscled chest had never drawn a complaint from the ladies with whom he occasionally spent time. Fran seemed to be transfixed as she watched his body slowly come into view. He dropped his suit pants, followed closely by his boxers and he was standing there as naked as she was, his dick standing straight out from his body.

He walked around his desk and circled behind Fran. As he stepped up closely behind her, his cock brushed that beautiful ass and she jumped a little. Reaching around he cupped her breasts and twirled her nipples. Her tits were firm without being hard. They were smooth and warm and filled his hands like they were made for him. He realized that he was holding the sexiest naked body that he had ever seen. He was struck by the fact that she had been throwing herself at him for some time and he generally ignored her. He realized he was a self-centered idiot.

As he ran his hands down her stomach towards her pussy she shivered, evidently with desire. She sagged back against his chest and ground her ass into his cock. His cock slipped between her cheeks and bumped against her rosebud. Fran jumped at the contact, but adjusted her body so that his hard cock was slipping and sliding along her pussy. She was becoming wet and her wetness was lubricating his cock and their contact was warm and sensual and he was beginning to feel the familiar tingle. He couldn't remember being this turned on by merely touching a woman. She moaned lightly, so he knew that she wanted this as much as he did. Pressing against her, he nudged her forward until her legs bumped against the desk. Withdrawing one hand from caressing her marvelous breasts he gently pushed her forward until she was lying face down on his desk, bent forward at the waist.

Using his feet he spread her legs so that her pussy was gaping wide open. He slid down her back, kissing and licking the entire way. He kissed and licked her butt cheeks which elicited a little giggle. Finally, he reached his destination, her pussy, which was now leaking profusely. He spread her pussy with his thumbs, which increased the flow so it was running down her legs. Sheffield began lapping at the honey that was running freely from her pussy. Every time his tongue made contact, Fran jumped a little. He licked up and down her legs stopping short of touching her pussy every time. At first, aside from jumping, she did not react to his tongue. As he went along her hips started swaying and squirming and dipping, trying to encourage him to lick her pussy. He continued to avoid contact, driving her wild with desire.

Bypassing her pussy, he started licking and kissing her butt cheeks again. He continued up her back until his nose was nestled in her hair. He kissed the back of her neck and she shivered in anticipation. He ran his hands around to her marvelous breasts to cup and enjoy the feel of them again. He marveled, again, at how they fit his hands so perfectly. Sliding back down he kissed his way down her back past her ass, giving a lick and a kiss as he passed by, all the way down to the back of her knees. He licked the hollow at the back of her knees and her knees buckled. Sheffield started back up her legs until he arrived back at her pussy. This time, he allowed his right thumb to slide up into her pussy. He rotated his left hand to allow access to her clit, which was straining to find contact. As soon as he touched her clit, she wailed that she was cumming and started flailing around on the desk. He shifted his hands again and shoved his left thumb into her roiling cunt and his right thumb into her ass, rubbing them together inside her. Upon doing that, it took all his concentration to keep contact with her because she was shaking and wobbling all over the place.

"Mr. Sheffield!" Fran cried, "Please fuck me, I need your cock, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me!!!!"

Sheffield lined his dick up with her pussy and plunged all the way to the hilt in one smooth stroke. Fran tensed up and threw her head back and screamed that she was cumming again. Sheffield started sawing his cock in and out of her pussy and she was screaming at him to fuck her harder and faster. Sheffield grabbed her hips and started hammering her as hard and fast as he could. The coupling was so intense that he knew he would not last and soon the tingle in his balls grew to the boiling point.

He grunted that he was cumming and Fran begged "Don't pull out, cum in me please cum in me."

Ever the gentleman, Maxwell Sheffield complied, holding Fran's ass hard against him, pumping wave after wave into her waiting cunt. When he was done he collapsed on her back, gasping for breath. After several minutes he felt her cunt muscles greedily pulling at his dick, which was, amazingly, still hard.

"Oh, Mr. Sheffield, that was amazing! And you're still hard. Can you go again?" Fran pleaded. "Can I turn over? I want to see your face this time."

Sheffield withdrew and Fran rolled over onto her back. As he nudged his cock against her pussy again, she put a hand to his chest and stopped him. "Mr. Sheffield, this is gonna kill my back, can we lay down on the floor?" Fran asked.

"Certainly, Miss Fine." Sheffield answered.

Even though they had just wildly fucked, neither one considered calling the other by a less formal name. It didn't seem appropriate.

Fran lay down on the floor and Sheffield slipped between her knees and into her still pulsating cunt. His cock was seeking the warmth of her pussy, almost like it had a mind of its own. Instead of the wild lust filled coupling that had just taken place, this was gentler with a slow steady pace. Fran lay on her back, eyes closed with a contented smile on her face. Sheffield continued to rock into her. This was destined to take some time and both seemed content with that.

Suddenly, the door to CC's office opened and CC stepped into Sheffield's office. At first she was engrossed in a paper that she held. The motion in front of her got her attention and she looked up to see the couple fucking on the floor in front of her. She had also been in love with Sheffield for a long time and seeing the two of them broke her heart. A sob escaped and Sheffield looked up. Acting with absolutely no shame, he stared at CC's breasts bubbling out of the black scoop neck blouse that she had worn under her discarded white linen jacket. His eyes flicked between her eyes and her jiggling tits. Whatever reserved nature that normally controlled Sheffield's behavior had abandoned him on this day. CC's tits had always fascinated him and he decided he wanted to see them. He mouthed 'Show them to me' to CC.

Realization that Maxwell wanted to see her tits and wanted her to take them out right now, right here, both repulsed and excited her. She dropped the paper and stood motionless, her chest heaving with every breath.

"CC, I want to see you naked." Maxwell said as Fran's eyes flew open. "Take your clothes off! Take them off now!" He said firmly.

Fran looked back at CC and then looked up at Mr. Sheffield, who was still pumping her pussy wonderfully. When Maxwell raised his voice it startled CC and her hands went to the zipper at her waist. As she unzipped it Sheffield's pace in Fran's cunt increased. Despite the weirdness of the situation Fran was responding and she could feel yet another orgasm rising within her.

CC's white linen skirt hit the floor and she stepped out of it. In a bizarre kind of mirror image, CC had on a white garter belt, white silk stockings and white, high cut satin panties, which were demure, yet very sexy. Sheffield nodded for her to take off the blouse and once she did, the 'Bizarro World' effect was complete. Where Fran's bra was white, CC's was black. Once the bra was in the open, the jiggling breasts were explained. Her bra was a half cup and built almost like a shelf that was holding her tits up for the world to admire. Her nipples were clearly visible and very erect. She obviously was aroused by the situation very much.

CC unhooked the front clasp bra and her tits dropped, not much, but the bounce was exquisite. Maxwell looked pointedly at her panties and back at her face.

"Maxwell, no, please don't make me do this!" CC pleaded. "I can't be naked in front of you and Nanny Fine. This is too embarrassing."

"CC, I want to see you as naked as Miss Fine. I want to see and smell and taste your pussy. I want to know if you shave your pussy. I want to see the ass, your ass, that I have wondered about for years. Is it as firm as I have imagined? Will your ass welcome my finger when I probe it while I'm eating your pussy? Will you cum from just having your pussy touched by me?" Maxwell was speaking softly but intently to CC.

CC's eyes were becoming unfocused as she listened and imagined all the things that Maxwell was describing. Her breath changed and she broke out in a light sheen of perspiration. She realized that she wanted all those things and more. Her clit had begun to throb and her pussy began to moisten. As Maxwell watched, she peeled her panties from her body. Her pussy, with a fine coating of white blonde hair slowly came into view. CC pushed her panties to the floor and kicked them away. Now all three of them were, if not completely naked, then nearly naked, and all of their important parts were exposed.

"Come here, CC." Maxwell said softly and CC walked over to them.

Sheffield was still steadily fucking Fran and it was obvious from the expression on her face that she was close to orgasm. Her eyes had drifted closed again and Sheffield took advantage. He whispered to CC that he wanted her to sit on Fran's face. CC shook her head violently, but Sheffield was having none of it. CC's strong, firm legs parted and she settled over Fran's face. Fran's eyes flew open and she twisted her head to the side to avoid CC's dripping cunt and clamped her mouth shut. Again, Sheffield was having none of it. He grabbed Fran's chin and turned her head so that Fran's nose was in CC's cunt and if she wanted to breathe she'd have to open her mouth. When she opened her mouth CC's juices dripped in and Fran was forced to drink. Fran's eyes widened as she tasted the first cunt she ever experienced and found the taste to be very appealing. Tentatively she stuck her tongue out to lick CC and Sheffield had never seen such a long tongue. Fran reached up and licked CC's clit and then swirled her tongue around it. CC squealed in delight and ground her cunt down on Fran's face. Fran continued to work her tongue around CC's cunt, first licking from top to bottom and then plunging deeply into the cunt. Her tongue was so strong that she was able to wind around inside and CC went wild. Fran was worming her tongue inside CC and CC was shrieking, "Oh god Fran, right there, no the other way, oh, oh, oh shit oh there, aaaaaaaarrrrghhrhrhrh....."

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers
12