The Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure how long I slept. I awoke to every man's fantasy.

I could feel luscious lips and a warm wet mouth engulfing my cock. I wasn't sure if it was real or if it was a dream. I still had my pajamas on and I could feel hands wrapped around my balls with only my cock coming-out of my pajama fly.

"Oh, Ann," I moaned, "This feels so wonderful."

"Happy birthday Steve, I wanted to give you a very special birthday present," Ann replied.

It took me a few seconds to realize that Ann could not have said that and have my cock balls-deep in her throat at the same time. Before I could react Ann was deeply french kissing me her hands all over my chest. The feeling of Ann's breasts rubbing against my chest while my dick was in someone else's throat caused me to come with an out of body experience. My whole body shook and quivered as I shot load after load down her throat. As I lie there, barely able to catch my breath, Ann climbed off of me and in the dark I could hear what sounded amazingly like french kissing.

As I regained my strength the three of us lay in the bed together.

"Did you enjoy that?" Ann asked.

I didn't know if there was a right answer to the question.

"I'm really confused," I replied.

"I told you that Lynn was there for your every need," Ann said. "Because you're too damn faithful, you kept resisting her."

Lynn started laughing at this comment.

"It was my idea," said Lynn.

"When you ran off last night, Ann and I had a long talk. I told her that you wouldn't cheat on her. But if she were there it isn't cheating, right?"

"It's Your birthday, Steve, and I want to enjoy yourself, Ann pleaded. "Lynn is my surrogate, She will do for you whatever you would want me to do for you."

I didn't say anything. Both women were laying on either side of me. We were all on our backs. I reached out with both hands and started fondling their clits. What a contrast. My left hand, was running through Ann's pubic hair and I was easily able to find her large meaty clit. The smoothness of skin under my right hand was a totally different sensation. Lynn's clit was much smaller in comparison and she was much wetter than Ann. I was much more gentle with Ann since I was worried about her physical condition.

My fingers entered Lynn's pussy. She was very tight and warm and wet. Both women were breathing heavily, just a beat apart. The sounds they made were also very different. Ann was moaning, a deep guttural moan.

Lynn was squealing almost like a cat, each "ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh" sounded like a meow. They were both close to coming when I stopped.

"What's wrong?" they said in unison.

"I want to taste the difference" I replied.

I brought both hands to my mouth separately. Ann's pussy juice smelled more musky. Not unpleasant mind you, but more womanly. Her taste was more on the salty side. Lynn's odor was stronger and more detectable. Her juice was sweeter, But at the same time a little sour or pungent.

"So who do you like better? Ann asked.

Without even thinking, I replied "that's a loaded question that I will never answer."

Lynn interjected "I was so close you can't leave me like that."

I pulled Lynn on top of me so she was straddling my face and began to eat her out. As my tongue probed her pussy, I enjoyed the smooth surface of her meticulously shaved lips.

Suddenly I felt Ann licking my dick and balls. I was in heaven. Ann was especially fond of playing with my testicles, and she was tea bagging them while stroking me. Meanwhile, keeping Lynn on me was a challenge. She was bucking and swaying. She came a few times and drenched my mouth and chin with her juices.

Finally, Lynn begged me to stop. "I want to feel you inside of me," she said. "Steve you are much bigger than anyone I have ever been with, and I need to feel you filling me."

Ann started to laugh, "I guess I am so used to you, I take your size for granted."

"By the way, it was so weird tasting another woman on your dick, but I think I enjoyed it," she commented.

I swung Lynn around so she was straddling me. She slowly impaled herself upon my member. I couldn't remember being in someone who was so tight. As she slowly rode me, I started sucking at her breasts. I paid a lot of attention her nipples, nibbling and sucking on each one in turn.

Meanwhile Ann rolled over and was nibbling, teabagging, and playing with my balls. I don't know how long we went on like this, but after awhile I decided to play with Lynn's clit.

I had barely touched her when she shouted out "oh my God, oh my God."

Her whole body shuttered, her vagina clamped down on my dick like a vice, and then she let go of a ton of liquid. I felt it my balls and the whole bed get drenched. I came too. We all rolled over in a heap.

"Lynn, You're squirter?" Said Ann.

"I don't know what happened to me, that's never happened before," said Lynn. "Well, I got quite a mouthful while I was sucking Steve's balls" Ann noted.

"Lynn, have you ever been with another woman?" Ann asked.

"I experimented a little bit college," Lynn replied.

"I have always wanted to know what another woman tasted like, but have always been afraid to try anything," Ann said.

Without replying, Lynn pulled Ann's face into her crotch. Watching my wife eat my seed from another woman's pussy instantly restored my erection. I watch a lot of girl on girl porn, but I had never seen anything like this. It was such a turn on. Ann was very tentative at first, licking just on the outside of Lynn's labia. But once she saw and heard Lynn's reaction, she starting getting more aggressive and faster. I loved watching, but didn't like being left out. So I did what came naturally, I started eating Ann out. I hadn't done that since she was put on bedrest and I could tell by the way she reacted that she was enjoying it. It didn't take long before she was cumming hard. Lynn soon followed. Again, we were all laying in a heap on the bed trying to catch our breath.

"Look, Ann, your poor husband is still hard," Lynn noted a few minutes later.

"I guess he didn't do anything to relieve himself while we were having all the fun," Ann replied.

"Do you have any energy left?" Lynn asked me.

"I might," I responded.

"Ann has told me about something you have always wanted to do. I'll be right back."

And with that, Lynn jumped out of bed and scooted out of our room.

It was the first time Ann and I had been alone all night.

"Are you ok with all of this?" I asked.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't. Steve, its your birthday and I want to please you. If I can't do it myself, I will make sure it gets done." Ann replied, adding, with a smirk, "and I am enjoying it too."

"I love you so much," I said as I gave her a big bear hug.

Just then Lynn returned with a bottle of lube and a vibrator.

"What are those for," I asked with a grin.

"Oh, you'll see. Now just follow my directions."

She placed Ann on the bed and put a pillow under her ass. She then straddled the bed, with her feet on the ground.

"Steve, Ann told me you have always wanted to try anal. I have never done it with a guy as big as you, so use lots of lube and please go very slowly."

I didn't know how to respond. I jumped to my feet and stammered, "OK."

Lynn handed me the vibrator and lube.

"What's the vibrator for?" I asked.

"Turn it on and put it in my pussy," she responded.

I slowly put the vibrator in her pussy and then lubed my cock well.

As she straddled the bed, she started to eat out Ann. I pulled Lynn's but cheeks apart, and slowly pushed my way forward. It was so warm and tight. As soon as I got past her sphincter, I could feel the movement of the vibrator from her pussy radiating in her anus. I started slowly going in and out. I could hear her moaning that high pitched cat squeal again. The tightness of her butt threatened to push me over the edge quickly.

Several times, I felt my balls tighten and was sure I was going to cum, but didn't. Since I had lost count of how many times I had cum that night, maybe there wasn't anything left. I kept thrusting, very slowly. My hands reached around Lynn and played with her breasts. I could tell from her squeals that she was close to cumming.

But it was Ann who came first. With a loud moan, she came hard. That set off a chain reaction, and Lynn started cumming too. She was squeezing her butt cheeks together as she came, which set me off as well.

It was amazing. As we all came down from our highs, I practically fell across Lynn's back. As I started to finally shrink, I watched her ass as I pulled out, my white cum mixed with a little shit was both gross and erotic at the same time. The women lay down on the bed and I went to the bathroom to wash off.

As soon as I was done, I heard the twins crying.

I realized that somehow they had slept through all the noise we made. Now it was 7 a.m., their normal wake up time.

I volunteered to take care of them. I went into their room, changed their diapers, grabbed two bottles of formula and brought them back into our room.

I realized it was the first time I had been naked around them. I handed Andrew to Lynn to feed. Ann asked for Amy. I laid down between them and immediately fell asleep. A couple of hours later I woke up to find Andrew laying on Lynn's naked breasts on my left, and Amy laying on Ann's naked breasts on my right. As I sat there, I realized how truly lucky I was.

What a great birthday!

12