The Nanny Ch. 01

Story Info
The nanny and her employer begin a complicated relationship.
4.2k words
4.17
18.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy_Lee
Mandy_Lee
11 Followers

I started working as a nanny for the flexible hours, this way I could go to college part time and work as well. It also pays more than most other jobs a young college girl with no degree can find. And the job I found paid extremely well due to the family I work for; a father, mother, and two sons aged two and three who live in the wealthier part of our neighborhood. The kids are great and the parents are both kind. I loved working with them right away for the obvious reasons but there was also one secret reason I kept to myself; the father; Jeremy. He's tall at 6' but especially next to my small 5'4", his passion for running is obvious when you look at him. He's lean with defined stomach muscles you can see whenever he raises his arms and his shirt rises slightly. His brown hair is always neatly trimmed and his face has the sexiest hint of a five o'clock shadow. The smile he gives when he's happy with you is one that sticks with you for the rest of the day. It's so great that you can only think about how to make him smile at you like that again.

I didn't think Jeremy would ever be interested in me when he had the picture perfect family right in front of him. That's not to say I'm some kind of troll though. I have brunette hair that goes down to my breasts, my body is in good shape due to yoga four times a week, and I have been told I have a nice ass. However in my opinion my greatest assets are my breasts. They're big. I know that and I'm happy about it. Although they can sometimes be a pain I think it's a powerful thing to have and something that should be shown off when appropriate. However work was not the appropriate place to show them off so I kept them under wraps.

Jeremy's kindness was a little alarming to me at first; I had never met anyone that was so friendly right away. He barely knew me yet he treated me like someone he had known for years. I would laugh at myself in the beginning, my little crush was so embarrassing but eventually it just became part of my day and less of a big deal. Jeremy and I did become friends and we found that we had things in common. Our sense of humor was equally sarcastic and we had similar taste in music and TV shows. I enjoyed my afternoons with the boys and I enjoyed my conversations with Jeremy but I knew that things wouldn't change. He had his wife and I was there to work, it was that simple.

Jeremey's wife Kate is a perfectionist. I'm not sure what she does for a living but something to do with science in a lab and I know she was one of the bosses. Every day I go to work I watch Kate in awe at how she somehow manages to do it all. She's a mother and a boss but still finds time to bake homemade muffins for the school bake sale, create a new handwritten note with a drawing for each of the boy's lunchboxes every day, and keeps the house spotless. So needless to say when she asked for my help in preparing the house for a party she and Jeremy were having that weekend, I was nervous.

You see, I am no perfectionist. While Kate and Jeremy went to Yale, I'm currently attending a community college because my grades in high school weren't great. The room that I rent from an older woman never looks spotless, there are always plates left piled on my desk and workout bras on the floor. I don't take the time every morning to do my makeup perfectly; in fact I'm lucky if I have any on at all. So when Kate asked me for my help I was flattered but scared to mess up, luckily she just needed me to do simple things like making some table settings and arranging flowers in vases. It was good busy work while the boys were sleeping anyway. Plus this way I was free to talk to Jeremy anytime he wandered in the kitchen which was frequently since he worked at home.

"How's it coming," he asked as he walked in for a glass of water.

"I am no florist so here's hoping I don't ruin your party with subpar arrangements," I responded and we shared a smile.

"I think you'll be okay. They look great, I especially like that one." Jeremy walked over to the table I was working at and stood slightly behind me to admire the vase I was finishing. I didn't have to turn around to know where he was, I could feel him. My body tightened in response to his arm moving forward to touch the yellow rose in the center. We were standing perfectly so that if I leaned back just half an inch my lower back would be aligned with his crotch.

"Oh, looks like that one fell out." Jeremey was commenting on a pink tulip which had fallen out of the vase and on to the table. He turned his body slightly so he was directly behind me and began to lean forward. I saw his arms reach out in front of me to grab the flower. However he must have misjudged the distance because he couldn't reach it simply by sticking out his arm. He took a step forward and I felt the edge of his shirt brush up against my back. He continued to lean over and was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I wanted to whip around and grab him. Drive his body into mine so I could feel him against me. Instead I stood there while he placed the tulip back in the vase. Once the flower was safely returned he began to lean back and away from me, however it felt like he hesitated for just a moment.

"Get it together, Mandy. He's fixing a flower not trying to send some unspoken message that he would also like to have passionate, rough sex with you," I told myself as Jeremy righted himself and began to walk away.

"So I don't know if Kate told you but we were wondering if you could actually watch the boys this Saturday for the party. I know you probably have other plans on a weekend besides hanging out at work but we would be willing to pay you time and a half." Jeremy stood there waiting for my answer.

He was right actually, I did have plans already to hang out with some friends on Saturday but since it was only Thursday I figured it was an acceptable amount of notice to cancel on them. I really needed the money and I hardly ever got time and a half. I agreed to watch the boys and he and I both went back to our tasks.

That night I lay in bed thinking about how close Jeremy and I were today. I closed my eyes and imagined what would have happened if I had leaned back into him. If I had rubbed my ass against his groin. If I had wrapped my hand around his lower back and pushed him against me. If I could feel his erection slowly start to build. If I continued to rhythmically slide my body up and down his until I began to feel wetness between my legs and until he was fully hard. That night I played with myself while thinking about all those things and many more.

Friday came and Kate was at work but had left me an extra-long list of things to do while the boys were napping, part of that list was laundry. I was only responsible for doing the boy's clothes so I piled them up and carried them to the laundry room. I noticed a pile of Kate and Jeremy's clothes on the dryer that needed to be put back in their room. To help I grabbed them and went to drop them off on their bed. Just as I was leaving Jeremy walked in, apparently just finishing up a run. He had no shirt on and was breathing heavily.

I have never found a sweaty man attractive. However when I saw Jeremy standing there in front of me I don't think I have ever been that turned on before. He ran shirtless almost every day so he was tan, and the tan just made his stomach muscles even more pronounced. There was just a little bit of sweat starting from his chest that would slowly fall down his stomach and land against the waistband of his shorts.

"Hey." Jeremy smiled at me as if it was totally normal and not awkward at all for me to be standing in his room and see him with no shirt on.

"Hi! Sorry I was just dropping off your laundry," I explained.

"Oh I forgot I was doing a load, thanks," he walked over beside me and began to put away his clothes. I was just about to walk out of the room when he stopped me. "How's the party prep coming? I don't think I've done any actual work this week that doesn't involve flowers, catering, or some other ridiculous party shit," he rolled his eyes and we both laughed. Kate was clearly more into this stuff than he was.

"It's going well! I'm almost done with everything Kate asked me to do actually." I found it strange to be on the other side of the room and still talking to him so I moved closer to him and he did the same. Soon we were standing face to face. Except with the height difference it was more face to gorgeous naked chest.

"That's awesome and thanks so much for all your help. Oh about tomorrow, can you be here around seven? The party should start around eight and this way you can get the boys something to eat before everyone arrives?" Jeremy was folding a shirt to put away but dropped it as he tripped on the edge of the rug.

I bent over to grab the shirt for him and then paused for a moment to realize what I was doing. I was supposed to be doing housework all day so I just wore a simple v neck tee and denim shorts to work. However when you wear a v neck tee and you have big boobs you give everyone a free show every time you bend over. From where Jeremy was standing he had a perfect view down my shirt. My shirt hung low and you could clearly see my DD breasts sitting in my bra. I looked up and saw Jeremy obviously looking. Staring would actually be a better word. I stood up and handed him his shirt, our hands briefly touched. Again all I could think about was him pushing me down on that bed, getting on top of me and doing whatever he wanted to my body. And I would let him do it, gladly. I would probably even beg for it.

"Thanks. This damn rug trips me every time." Jeremy brought me out of my head and back to reality. I agreed to be there at seven tomorrow and went back to work. However all I could think about all day was his naked, sweaty and tan chest and how much I wanted him on top of me. I would have given anything to have him rip my shirt and bra right off me and begin pleasuring my breasts with his tongue. I was glad to go home that night and try to clear my head.

Lucky for me Kate had emailed me earlier on Saturday and told me what the dress code was for the party. With all the Jeremy drama I had completely forgotten to ask her and had no idea what to wear. Lucky for me she thinks of everything so of course she reached out to me. Because I was half guest half employee that night I decided on a simple white spaghetti strap dress. I loved this dress for its simplicity. There were some pastel flowers that appeared to be water colors and the dress had a built in bra which actually pushed your breasts up about another cup size. It was my favorite.

I arrived at the house at 6:50 and let myself in. The house looked amazing! The cleaners had come that day and scrubbed everything from top to bottom, the backyard was lit up with white twinkle lights that looked just like stars. It was like something out of a fairytale. However it didn't last too long for me, I got tackled by the boys and began an intense game of catch.

The house was packed with guests so I didn't get time to talk to Kate or Jeremey. I saw both and we exchanged smiles but that was it. They were far too busy entertaining, which I understood.

Around ten I had finally put the boys to bed and felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Since you are newly 21 and have done a great job tonight I thought you earned this," it was Jeremy who presented me with a crystal glass of champagne. I had never seen him in a suit before and he did not disappoint. It was clear that he had it tailored made. It fit him perfectly and showed off every perfect muscle in his body. He was smiling his marvelous smile but it was different somehow, a little more goofy than usual. I assumed he had his fair share of champagne.

"Thank you," I took a small sip, "It's delicious." It was delicious but also shockingly strong. I had champagne before but this felt like it had the strength of straight vodka. I must have made a face that showed my surprise.

"Oh I should have told you! Kate's brother made this; he calls it his "special brew." It tastes great but it will knock you on your ass!" Jeremy laughed and took another swig of his own champagne, making a face as it went down. "I figured you could handle it, you're tough."

"I like it, but wow does it pack a punch." We both laughed and finished our glasses. "Well since the boys are asleep I guess I should be heading home," I began to gather my things.

"You rent a room right? It's just you?"

"Yep, just me. But the old lady who I rent it from has some really old fashioned rules like we aren't supposed to be home past 11. It's ridiculous but it was the only place I could find within my budget." I was talking a little more than usual; apparently the "special brew" was already effecting me.

"Oh well then you better get going. Thanks again for working tonight and we already deposited the money into your account. I'll see you Monday."

I said goodbye, waved and headed out to my car. Which had a flat tire.

"Fuck!" I shouted. I was going to miss my curfew now and get lectured for something that wasn't even my fault. "Fuck," I said again. "Of course I left my cellphone at home."

I went back into the party to use the phone but ran into Kate before I could reach it.

"Hey Mandy, I thought you went home?"

"I was going to but I have a flat tire. I was going to use the phone to call for a cab."

"Oh no, a flat? That's the worst I'm sorry. You know what we actually hired a service to drive people home after the party. No drinking and driving you know the drill. So I'll just get one of them to drive you home!"

"Oh, well thank you but you don't have to do that," It was so kind of her to offer but I didn't relish the idea of sitting in a car with a strange man for 25 minutes in complete silence until we got to my house. "It's pretty far and they're probably busy..." I let my sentence taper off not wanting to explain the real reason I didn't want a ride with them.

"Oh honey, I'm so dumb! Are you uncomfortable going alone? I just realized everyone else would be going home in pairs! Don't worry I can fix this!" Before I could interject she had run off and left me standing there. She returned shortly with Jeremy beside her.

"Okay Mandy, Jeremy is going to go with you. He would drive you but he's been drinking as well so he will ride with you to your house, walk you to your door and make sure you get safely inside."

I was too shocked to speak. Of course I wanted alone time with Jeremy but not like this. Not because he had to accompany to my house like I was some kid. Before I could disagree however Kate was shoving us both out the door and into a car. She had referred to it as a taxi but it was much fancier, probably some sort of town car.

"I can fix your tire in the morning for you and you can come pick it up whenever you're free." The first part of the ride was silent so it was nice to have something to respond to.

"Thanks." I was too nervous to think of much more.

I heard a clinking noise and turned to see Jeremy pulling out a bottle of champagne and two plastic cups.

"I figured you could use a drink of some actual good champagne." He poured us each a cup. "Please be careful with my fine china." We laughed and I took a big gulp out of the red solo cup. Already I was beginning to be less nervous.

We sat in silence for a few more minutes as he refilled both our cups. I could feel a tingling sensation in my toes; I was getting tipsy.

"Sir, there's some construction up ahead so we will be delayed around ten minutes." The driver had turned to face Jeremy. I had forgotten about the massive construction they were doing at night for the past few weeks.

"Shit," I said.

"What's wrong?" Jeremy asked, not even seemingly surprised by my language even though I had never sworn in front of him before.

"I'm not going to make my curfew. I'm fucked."

Jeremy nodded in response and began to gather the cups and throw them in the front passenger seat

"Okay we'll walk. The car can meet me there and drive me home. But if you and I hurry we should be able to make it." He began to stand up and slipped on a tissue on the ground. We both burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing we had seen. We were clearly drunk.

I grabbed my purse and we headed outside. It was 10:45 now so we began to power walk. We looked over at each other, Jeremy in his expensive suit and me in my dress, powerwalking around the construction and began to laugh, laughing so hard we had to stop to catch our breath.

"We look fucking ridiculous." Jeremy said in between wiping the tears from his eyes.

"I know. And I'm pretty sure we aren't even going to make it." I was doubled over laughing, trying to not fall over.

Suddenly my whole body was jerked sideways. My eyes were covered and I felt like I was falling. It took me a moment to realize that Jeremy had grabbed me and put my head underneath his suit jacket. My face was pressed up against his stomach and my hand was resting on his upper arm to steady myself.

"If they can't see you then you can't get in trouble," he announced, "I'll just hide your face under my jacket!"

So with my face completely covered and not being able to see we began to run. If you could call it that. We were both laughing so unbelievably that it was slowing us down and we kept teetering to the side thanks to the alcohol. I couldn't see a thing underneath his jacket so I had to completely rely on him, which I didn't mind. We had never been this close before and it was nice. My cheek was pressed up against his stomach so tightly that I could feel how strong and solid his stomach muscles were. My hand was holding on to his bicep to steady myself. I could feel it flexing with each step. His cologne was delicious and intoxicating. I inhaled as much as I could.

Eventually we got to my place and we stopped running. Standing on the side of the street we paused to try and catch our breath.

"When you go in will it wake her up," Jeremy asked.

"No I have a separate entrance," I motioned to the backyard and we walked together, quietly.

While we were walking I thought to myself about how our relationship had changed that night. We acted like friends, not like a boss and employee. I knew it was only because of the alcohol but I didn't care and I didn't regret it. When we got to my door I silently unlocked it and let us both inside.

"This is bigger than I expected." Jeremy stood in the doorway next to me and looked around.

Although I tell people I rent a room it's more like a smaller home. It was originally built to be a private cottage for in laws but the old woman didn't have any and decided to rent it out for money instead. It had a small kitchenette, living space and bedroom all crammed into the one large room. The bathroom was off the kitchen and so tiny you could touch all four walls at once if you stood in the middle.

I turned to thank Jeremy for taking me home. Then suddenly my feet weren't on the floor anymore. Jeremy grabbed me and lifted me into the air and set me down right in front of him. Before I could speak he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him, his mouth crashing on mine. I couldn't breathe, it was amazing. There was nothing hesitant about it, his mouth claimed mine roughly. His hands moved quickly up from my waist to shoulders to behind my head and forced us together even more.

I moved my hands from his waist and gradually slid them underneath his shirt. I moaned with the combination of finally feeling his abs and the amazing things his tongue was doing in my mouth. My fingers danced up and down, tracing every muscle he had. Jeremy slid his mouth down my neck until he reached my collarbone. He was only kissing me and already I was more turned on than I ever had been. I could feel my wetness between my legs growing.

Mandy_Lee
Mandy_Lee
11 Followers
12