The Nanny Ch. 05

Story Info
She claims her first sub.
5.8k words
4.44
34.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not even a week into my new job as a part-time, live-in nanny, I'd been fucking the wife, Cathy, for three days, and had managed to seduce the husband, John, just last night. I was pretty sure I could have got him to 'cum' around sooner, except that he'd been out of town!

The next morning, I lay in bed until I heard the garage door opening, and John's car pulling out of the driveway. A moment later, I heard Cathy calling up the stairs.

"Christie? Are you awake?"

I leapt out of bed, naked, and went flying down the stairs.

"Look at you, young lady! You didn't want to put on even a little clothing? What if John forgot his wallet or something?"

"Oh, God, Cathy, I just have to talk about last night. It was amazing – you wouldn't believe! I could have made him do anything!" I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lips. She opened to me immediately, and we just kissed for the next few minutes, exploring each others mouths and bodies – her hands roving all over me as I struggled to pull her t-shirt over her head without breaking the kiss.

I'd never been attracted to women, but Cathy's Asian features, huge tits, world-class legs and waist-length black hair entrapped me the first time I saw her. Now, I couldn't get enough of her.

Finally, we broke long enough to get her shirt off, and she said: "Thank you, Christie. He came home so horny last night, that we had the best sex EVER. And if that wasn't enough, he fucked me just 10 minutes ago, and now his cum is dripping down my leg. Come and help me clean up!"

Giggling like a pair of grade-school girls, we ran hand-in-hand down the hall to her bedroom, where I threw her on her bed and dove into her muff. I licked the stream of cum from the inside of her thigh, then moved on to her pussy. Swirling my tongue around and around her outer lips, I cleaned off every trace of their combined juices, then I reached forward and spread her lips gently with the index fingers of both hands, and delicately dipped my tongue into her tunnel.

Cathy groaned with pleasure, and I lapped deeper. I'd tasted both Cathy and John before, and loved them both, but I was thrilled to find that their combined flavors made as much difference as blending Merlot and Cabernet to make a fine Bordeaux. [I study enology – I'm afraid I can't help using wine metaphors!] I raised my head and looked up at Cathy's face. She grinned at me, then took hold of both ears and forced my face back down to her pussy. I happily resumed my breakfast.

I ran my tongue the length of her slit, then deep into her vagina. I slurped and sucked, then pulled back and nibbled at her inner lips, then back again as deep as my tongue could reach. Cathy began to moan When I could no longer taste John's cum, only Cathy's free flowing honey, I pulled back a little and pulled on her clit with my lips, wrapping my tongue around it, then flicking across it. I felt the tremors building in her body, then her hips began to buck and I reached up to find her nipples and twisted them gently.

"Ohhhh. Christie, make me cum! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

She shuddered once more, and collapsed – literally drained, as I swallowed the last of her juice. I slid up to lie next to her and rested my head on her beautiful breasts.

"When do you have to leave for work?"

"I'm officially seeing my obstetrician, right now – so around 10:00."

Cathy was five months pregnant with her second child, so she could probably get away with that story pretty often – and if her co-workers thought she was seeing the OB rather often, they'd just be sympathetic to a mother having a difficult pregnancy.

"Oh, great! Thanks for the promotion – as far as I can tell you're doing fine. But I'm worried that you may not be getting enough sex, so I'll write you a prescription."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I appreciate your concern."

"That's DOCTOR sweetheart, please. Show some respect."

We laughed, and then she asked the question she'd been aching to have answered – "So what happened last night?"

"Well, I met him at the airport, and he tried to kiss my cheek, but I manoeuvred him into kissing me on the lips, and when I showed him how willing I was, it turned into a pretty steamy clench! So, it turned out that he just happens to be looking after a colleague's apartment, where I agreed to go with him – did you know about this place?"

"Sure. Erich is German, and still has projects going on back home, so he spends a lot of time back there."

"You don't think he's taking other women back there, do you?"

"No, I really believe you're the first woman he's tried to cheat with."

"Well, anyway, when we got to his car, he tried to slip his hand up my dress, and I told him he was a naughty boy, and Nanny might have to discipline him. You should have seen him light up! Did you really not know that he liked to be dominated?"

"Cross my heart, I had no idea!'

"As soon as we were in the apartment, I made him give me his belt and strip – then when he just dropped his clothes on the floor, I called him a slob and strapped him with his own belt. I took him to the bedroom, tied him to the bed, and came all over him – but I wouldn't let HIM cum! I told him I was sending him home to you."

"You primed his pump beautifully, my dear! He was a little overexcited, and had an accident when we first started..."

"I know – I was sitting in the living room with a glass of wine, listening," I smirked.

"... but that meant that when I got him stiff again, he was able to do an especially good job. He was particularly attentive."

"So, can we keep him? Can we make him our sex slave?", I asked anxiously.

"A wise man once said, 'No man can serve two masters.' Strange as it may seem, at a time like this, it feels like a violation of my marriage vows. I didn't promise to "honor and obey", but neither did he. So, I'm afraid we can't, dear."

I must have looked like somebody had just kicked my dog, because she laughed and said: "but I don't mean you shouldn't, silly. I'm cool with you making him your slave, just as long as you remember that he's MY husband. It's a huge turn-on for me, and apparently for him. I just don't think I can bring myself to discipline him, myself ... except, of course, for the punishment he deserves for cheating on me!"

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the bestest birthday present ever!"

"I thought your birthday was in February," she said, puzzled.

"It is! Thanks for giving me my present early!"

"You're welcome – there's something else I should be doing for you, too," and she started to stroke my pussy.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to just lay here like this until you have to go. I've had more sex in the last three days than in the entire last year, and I'm well sated. I'd just like to cuddle with the woman I love."

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

After a moment, I wondered: "You do appreciate the irony, I hope, of wanting to punish him for cheating on you, while we're lying here after I just finished eating you?"

"That's not the same thing at all! I always wanted us to share you, and he wanted you for himself."

"Uh-huh," I mumbled, a little sceptically – after all, they hadn't 'shared' me, though we'd all had sex with each other at different times. Still, Mama always said not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Of course, Mama would have told me not to get into this sort of situation, too, but what does she know? The mere existence of my step-father suggests she isn't an expert in relationship planning.

"So what's the next step?"

"Well, I'm new to the 'Domme' business, myself, so I'm just winging it. But I'll make another trip to 'Venus and Adonis' this morning, to pick up a few accessories. I absolutely need some restraints and a collar, but Jill will know what I need."

"Is this the same Jill who introduced you to the pleasures of womanly love? Should I be jealous?"

"Yes, and no! I did tell you that making love to a woman didn't turn me on until I met you. Perhaps, it was because I'm turned on by dominating John – Jill's dominant, too. I didn't know that then, but it would certainly explain our incompatibility. One of these days, I'll have to introduce you and John to Jill and Stephanie, her ... slave, I guess. I'm not really sure what the correct term would be – they are certainly not 'partners', except perhaps in the business sense, but I think Stephanie only stays because she wants to, which isn't really a 'slave' relationship.

"Anyway, I'll spend the afternoon training him. If all goes well, you can join us on Saturday – I'll have him tied and blindfolded, and you can decide when you want to reveal yourself."

"Oh, God, I can hardly wait!"

She kissed me, and this time when I felt her hand move between my legs, I didn't try to stop her. I rolled onto my back, and she followed me. Taking a nipple into her mouth she rolled it in her tongue, then spat it out like a peach pit, repeating the process on the other side.

"I love your beautiful little peaches, my dear."

"I'm pretty fond of those enormous melons you're waving at me too," I said, squeezing a nipple and making her tremble. "But I wouldn't want the strain it must put on your back."

Laughing, she swung her leg across my face, then with the previously mentioned fruits dragging sensuously across my belly, licked her way south. As her tongue passed my belly button, her pussy came into view and I puller her hips towards my face. Just as my outstretched tongue reached her pussy, I felt hers touch my clit, and a small tremor ran from my vagina up through my belly.

Cathy slowly ate me to ecstasy as I tried to do the same for her.

"Ooh – I don't taste my John in there."

"Sorry – I'll save some for you next time," I panted. "I made him cum on me, and then lick me clean, as part of his training."

"'S okay. You always taste so sweet."

I didn't have a chance to respond, as I'd found a particularly effective spot to nibble, and she gasped and her thighs clenched hard on my head, putting an end to chat.

We took it slow and gentle, the tension slowly building. I licked her pussy lips, probing as deeply as I could with my tongue, thrusting deep into her channel, then pulling back to suck her clit into my mouth, and twirl my tongue around it. Since I couldn't use my hands on her cunt, I played with her breasts, stroking them both and tugging lightly on the nipples.

Meanwhile, Cathy was using tongue, lips and fingers on me. As she pushed three fingers deep into my hole, and licked my clit, I felt myself getting closer to climax. I nudged her forward a couple of inches, allowing my tongue to move further down her slit, then on until I touched her anus.

She shrieked, and raised her butt out of my reach, then slowly sank back to my face.

"Sorry," she apologized. "That was just a surprise. Do it again ... please." She applied her tongue back to my pussy.

I licked straight across her hole, then started to spiral around it with my tongue, slowly getting closer to the center. When I reached my target, she sighed, and as my tongue pressed more firmly on the very centre of her asshole, the sphincter relaxed briefly and let me in. I'd had a finger in here, and she always came quickly afterwards, but never my tongue. I expected I had very little time.

Cathy was clearly getting very excited – and so was I! Her fingers were moving faster and faster in my wet hole, and we were both short of breath. I probed her rosebud with my tongue, circling it and feeling it first relax, then suddenly constrict again as her orgasm arrived.

"I'm cumming!!", she screamed – then thrust the hand in my twat, as far as it would go. The pain was enough to trip me, and I joined her scream as I came too.

As we sank almost back into sleep, the baby monitor awoke to the sound of little Kevin's cries. I dragged myself back to wakefulness, and suggested: "You go and have your shower and I'll take care of Kevin – and make coffee for you."

"You're a wonderful nanny. Thank you."

* * *

After Cathy left for work – taking Kevin with her to drop at the daycare on the way – I had my own shower, and planned my day. I had about two hours if I was to be prepared before I had to meet John. I got out the clothes I intended to wear for him: a red leather Merry Widow, which makes my tits look bigger than they really are and leaves my nipples exposed, and thigh-high boots with six inch heels. I decided panties would be either surplus or impossible (who really wants to wear a leather thong?) I stuffed them into my backpack, and got on my bicycle, headed downtown.

I locked up the bike in front of Jill's boutique, just as Stephanie was opening for the day.

"Hi Steff, is Jill here?", I asked the tall, boyish looking, South Asian woman.

"Hi Christie, she's in the back."

I went through the "Employees Only" curtain to the stock room. A petite blonde in a mini-skirt was bent over reaching for something on the bottom shelf, exposing pretty much everything there was to see. I reached under the skirt and squeezed her buns.

"Eeek!" Jill had a diminutive squeak to go with her stature. She wheeled around, eyes spitting fire and hand raised to slap me.

When she saw who it was, she stopped in mid-swing, and hugged me instead, planting a big kiss on my lips.

"Christie, what brings you here twice in one week? Things must be going well with your new lady-friend. Have you finally decided to play on my team?"

"Well, since you ask, and since you're special to me ..."

"Not special enough!"

"... things are going quite well thanks. I don't understand it, Jill – you're a great friend, but I just never felt any sexual attraction to you, but Cathy hits all my buttons. I'm sorry."

"Don't be! If the sex had worked out, I'd have had to dominate you, and then we probably couldn't have stayed friends. I have my pets for fun, and I have you for a friend. Things are working just fine!"

"Er... that's what I need to see you about."

"What?"

"The domination thing. I need a set of restraints and a collar."

"Christie! You know I can't be shocked, but I must say I'm astonished. You're claiming her? You ARE joining my team!"

"Not exactly."

"What, 'not exactly'? If you're not claiming her, why would you need the collar?"

"It's not her ... it's her husband."

"Why, Christie – you sly fox! I am very nearly shocked!"

We went back out to the front of the store, where Jill showed me various restraints, and I chose a set of four padded leather wrist and ankle cuffs, with a matching collar.

"You need a whip."

"I don't need a whip. It's not going to be that sort of relationship."

"He's a sub – maybe he wants to be whipped."

"If he needs to be hurt that much, I'll send him to you – I'm into FUN and a little humiliation, not pain and injury."

"Well, thanks for the offer," Jill replied, "but you know I don't do men."

"Then he'll just have to live without the pain," I retorted.

"OK, then – no whips, but you have to have something to discipline him with. How about this riding crop?"

She showed me what looked (at least to someone who's never ridden a horse) to be a normal riding crop – though the handle seemed a bit long – but then she pulled the handle apart. It turned out that the leather on the handle was just a cover, and underneath it was a 10" dildo. The tip of the cover ended in a ring, which I'd be able to clip to my bustier.

"Ooh! Very sexy. I'll take it."

I picked up a leather blindfold/mask, and a ball gag, to complete the collection, and headed to the counter to pay for everything.

"What about your own ensemble?"

"Got it covered – or not... as the case may be," I laughed, opening my backpack, to show her. She pulled out the bustier and held it in front of me.

"Oh, Christie ... it's so ... so ...."

"Cliché?" I suggested.

"Exactly!"

"Then check out the rest."

She reached into the pack to find what else I had, pulling out a matching boot.

"Oh... my... That takes cliché right over the top."

We all laughed, including Stephanie. I paid for my purchases, and Jill hugged me again, kissed me, and made me promise to tell her everything that transpired. I put my new toys in my pack, and headed for the door. As I opened the door, Stephanie's soft voice stopped me:

"Good luck ... Mistress."

"Why, thank you Steff. That's kind of you."

I left the shop feeling a new tingle in my nipples and clit. I guess that's what I was, now: a Mistress; a Domme.

I made one more stop, at an auto supply store, on my way to the apartment, getting there about 30 minutes before John was due. Excellent!

The master bedroom was a loft above the apartment's kitchen, looking out over the living room, and separated from the open space by an iron railing. I took my purchase from the auto supply store – a ratcheting tie-down – and fastened it to the railing, dropping the ends down above the kitchen counter, about 8 feet apart. Now, I'd be able to clip John's cuffs to the hooks on the end of the tie-down, pull on the loose end of rope, to tighten it, and I'd have a serviceable punishment frame. I tucked the loose ends back on the floor of the bedroom, so that he wouldn't see them, and proceeded to undress. By the time I had dressed in my Domme's outfit, I was so hot I couldn't wait for John to arrive. I turned back the sheets and lay on the bed, fingering myself idly.

I was pretty wet, and as I stroked my clit and pinched my nipples where they peeked over the top of my bustier, I came quickly. I was just beginning to get my breath back when I heard a key in the lock downstairs. I hurried into the bathroom, just in case he came up the stairs – there was no reason he should, but I didn't want him to see me just yet. When he didn't come upstairs immediately, I crept out of the bathroom and peered through the railing at the room below.

He stood there, back to me, quickly removing his clothes. I noted that he was folding them carefully. He was a quick learner. Too bad, but I imagined it wouldn't be too hard to find something that he needed to be corrected for! He pulled a sheet of paper from the pocket of his pants and scanned it quickly, then folded it and placed it with his clothes. He knelt on the rug, facing the window. Checking the time on my phone, I saw that it was 12:01. Perfect! He was a minute late. He was now in profile to me, and I could see as he began to stroke his cock, which stiffened quickly. Placing his hands at the back of his neck, he waited quietly for me. I just lay on the floor of the bedroom watching him, until I saw his cock begin to sag again, then I crept down the stairs, with my bag of toys in hand and, just as he lowered his right hand, I spoke from immediately behind him.

"Don't turn around!"

He jerked, and slapped his hand back behind his neck.

"I ordered you to be here at noon, kneeling, hands behind your head and cock hard. You were late! You didn't have your hands behind your head."

I slowly walked around him, letting him see me for the first time. I looked down, and feigned disappointment.

"And look at that sorry excuse for a cock!", I sighed theatrically.

I reached into the pack and pulled out the wrist cuffs.

"Put those on." I reached for the second pair: "and put those on your ankles. You needn't remain kneeling."

"Yes, Nanny!" he scrambled to obey. As he did, I pulled out the riding crop, and clipped it at my hip. His eyes widened as he recognized what it was – and what it was for.

"Now this." I pulled the cock-ring out of the bag.

John just looked confused. "I'm s-s-sorry, N-Nanny. I d-don't know what it is." He trembled.

"Don't be frightened, pet. There's no reason you should be familiar with it ... yet. If I tell you that this part is a cock-ring, then I imagine you should be able to figure out what the other part is..."

12