The Nature of Seth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rapid smacking of colliding flesh echoed through the showers as both young men moaned and groaned into their kissing. Sharp screams of pleasure mixed with pain escaped Bradley's mouth as the jock continued to abuse his asshole. It didn't take long before every muscle in the ripped jock's body tensed and flickered in the fluorescent light of the shower room. He pulled his lips off of Bradley's, smiled, and spit in Bradley's face.

"You fuckin' slut. Are you ready for my cum?"

Bradley moaned and licked the spit off of his lips while the fucking continued.

"Answer me slut!" The jock screamed his demand and slapped Bradley sharply on the chest. He fucked harder and faster.

"I WANT YOUR CUM." Bradley screamed at the top of his lungs.

One last thrust pushed deeply into Bradley, deeper than any part of the fucking had been. He was so raw he didn't feel the cum. It didn't matter, he saw the jock's face redden, they locked eyes on each other and Bradley watched the pleasure was over him. The strength and roughness of the fuck quickly faded as he filled Bradley's ass with his seed. He pulled out slowly and felt a stream of cock-dammed cum run down the length of his shaft. He helped Bradley steady himself against the wall. The more timid guy from the night before had returned.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I just...are you okay? I'm so sorry." He spoke softly and gently with a concerned hand on Bradley's smooth wet chest.

"I am fucking amazing dude." Bradley gasped, placing his hand on the firm chest of his now concerned lover.

"Was I too rough? Did I hurt you? Did you like it?" The jock still wasn't sure if he had crossed a line, he had never been so rough in sex before.

"I like it rough." Bradley answered as he kissed the jock's left nipple.

"It hurt just right." Bradley replied as he kissed the jock's right nipple.

"...and I loved your fuck." Bradley stated as he locked lips again with the jock.

They made out under the warm shower as they washed each other off. By the time they were both clean, it was clear the action would end there, despite Bradley's raging erection. He hadn't cum since the previous night, even though he had fucked Brenton and rode this jock stud all in the span of about an hour.

"I'm sorry I can't help you out. I gotta get back to the girlfriend, and I'm just a little weirded out right now." The jock walked over to his bag and toweled off.

"No problem, thanks for fucking me though, it was great." Bradley could see he was struggling with the desire to return the favor and help Bradley nut and the adjustment to realizing he had just had incredible sex with another man. Bradley watched him towel himself off, and started masturbating while he watched. He needed to cum.

The jock watched Bradley work his cock while he pulled clean clothes out of his bag. He got dressed and packed the bag watching Bradley the whole time. Bradley was watching him back. He paused when he got to his boxers from the night before. He dropped them on Bradley's pile and picked up Bradley's boxers from the night before and tucked them in the corner of his bag. "I hope you don't mind if I keep them." He looked down the floor. "Don't tell Shanna, but what we just did, it was the best fuck I have ever had. I don't think I'll ever cum that hard again."

The jock picked up his bag and headed for the door.

Bradley, still rubbing his cock in the falling water of the shower, chasing his nut, shouted as he reached for the door.

"Wait! I'm really embarrassed, but I don't remember your name. After that fuck I want to remember your name."

The jock smiled. "Tell you what, I'll write it on my boxers, so you'll always remember." He pulled a sharpie out of his back and wrote something across the front of the boxers. He went back to the door, opened it and looked back one more time at the beautiful masturbating man he had just fucked.

"Think of me when you cum."

The jock left and the door closed behind him.

Bradley turned to face the shower wall and began to masturbate with the imminent need to cum. His ass was numb from the fucking but his cock was alive with a sensitivity that kept him on edge. He wanted to cum, but he also couldn't help but make it last as long as possible. His thoughts were flooded with fucking Brenton on the trail and getting filled in the showers. He was getting close. In his mind he replayed the jock's face as he filled him, over and over again.

The sound of the door opening sprung him back to reality, his sexual high descended. He looked over his shoulder to see Seth in his towel with his bottle of shampoo entering the shower room.

12