The Naturist Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll never guess what's happened," Sue told us. She was fully dressed and ready to head off home. "After you went last night, Geoff and I had a bit of a cuddle and we ended up making love. It was beautiful. And it's all down to your help last night." The girls hugged and I joined in. "Thank you both."

"Oh yeah, when we were checking out, we heard a bit of a row going on in the garden. Looks like someone was trying to get out of the shed -- lots of banging and shouting. Anyway, they've sent for someone to buy a bolt cutter because whoever's in there has been locked in and they can't find the key. Katie thinks that the men are gay and they went into the shed to make out and the gardener must have locked them in just before he went home."

We all laughed at the joke and had another cuddle before Sue said her cheerios and disappeared down the corridor.

Kate and I didn't see Tom and Adrian again. When we got home we talked about the hotel and the fun we had, Kate's wanton sex drive and of course, what would we do if we came across Tom and Adrian again. We both agreed that as we now know the truth about the two men, we'd simply take them as they are and take advantage over them rather than them over us and use them for our entertainment.

The following Wednesday evening we popped over to 'The Farm' to visit Steve and Tina. Over two bottle of White Zinfandel we shared our hotel frolics and had a great laugh about it all.

"Well we're definitely coming with you the next time you visit that hotel. Imagine the wind-up we could have if we went as two couples who didn't know each other and played along with the pretence. That would get Tom and Adrian going eh?" Tina joked.

"Well, here's a surprise for you both," Kate smiled, "we got a complimentary, all inclusive weekend stay at the hotel. All we need to do is confirm a date."

Tina clapped her hands, "Oh goodie, a weekend holiday, just what we need Steve."

"Yeah, you guys need a break, you've been really busy here and deserve a break," Kate said. Steve smiled at the thought.

As we left our friends, I turned and asked, "So Steve, how's the poly-tunnel coming along... and more importantly, when's the next 'special event'?"

Steve winked, "Soon, very soon."