The Naughtiest Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels like a mercy when a single finger lifts my throbbing cock off my belly. A hand graciously applies a generous amount of lubricating gel to the length of my shaft.

"Mmmmmm..." I groaned, relishing her touch finally on my cock.

I hear a conniving laugh.

"If you thought what I've done so far was the fun treatment, just wait till I start my work on your penis. You're in for a treat!" the doctor said taunts.

If my face showed signs of concern, longing or asked for pity, it was promptly ignored. Her fingers dart away, my cock slaps back to my belly. I feel a single fingertip at the top of my frenula. Oh no... she is going to edge me! Her finger maddeningly traces its way down to the base of my shaft, it pauses for a moment before working its way back up to the tip. The touch is the same soft gentle grazing, which was tough to grin and bear on my balls, and ass. It is absolute torture on my cock. Driving me crazy. Top to bottom, back up to the top. The finger in unconcerned with my need, leisurely staying its course, consistently holding its pace. Displaying none of the urgency I feel.

In desperation for additional contact, I squirm, thrusting my cock against her hand, begging with my movements for her to touch me just a little more. Her finger disappears. No touching.

"Shhh... Not yet...I know you're frustrated"

She waits until I regain some composure before continuing. Again, a single finger down the shaft, a single finger up the shaft. The off-hand thumb sporadically applying pressure to my perineum. The pressing causes the vibrations hitting my prostate to drastically increase in potency. Ostensibly sending the plug into overdrive.

"Doctor... please..." I babble.

"Yes, dear? Please what?" She asks me, injecting an innocently demure tone into her voice.

"Please. I can't take it anymore. Please let me cum." I beg.

"Oh yes you can. And you will." she pauses for a moment before she continues "I can add some more feeling. Would you like that?"

I didn't know what she meant, but I could only think that agreement would be the quickest path to sweet release. Release and only release consumes my mind.

"Green... light... Doctor."

Her hands abandon my cock, and balls for a moment. A pathetic whimper of a noise I do not recognize as my own absconds me. Suddenly the vibrations emanating from the plug increase significantly.

"There, let's just leave this little plug on medium while I continue."

My frustrations continue to vent in the form moans and exasperated gasps. They are met with mocking laughter. I feel a single finger lift my cock. More gel is applied. That same goddam finger continues to provide me with absolute ecstasy, and total torture as it recommences its vexatious route.

I am mewling like a kitten at this point, unable to hold onto a scrap of dignity, but not really wanting to or caring.

"Soon, sweetie, soon."

A very gentle glide down from the top of my shaft to the bottom. A brief pause, then a gentle glide back up. Never building enough pressure to let me cum. I didn't think Stephanie had it in her to be a complete mistress at sensual torture. Outside of her touching I couldn't formulate a thought. She had complete mastery over me. The constant vibrations from the plug, the calculated pressing of my perineum, the soft caressing of my balls, that solitary goddamn finger. Any one sensation was not enough stimuli on its own, yet the combination was like a physical overload of pleasure unlike any I have ever experienced. It was constantly building, building, building... Never quite enough for release.

Through the fog of my lust and need I vaguely hear:

"You've been a marvelous patient. Are you ready?"

"DEAR GOD, YES!" I gasp out pleading for a release.

The vibrations in my ass are clicked into overdrive as the setting on the vibrator is turned up all the way. The hand caressing my nuts simply grabs ahold of them. The fingertip is replaced by a full hand wrapping itself around my cock. It pumps in earnest, steadily increasing tempo. Having me on edge for so long I am sure Stephanie is aware it will be mere moments before I erupt. Hitting the limit of my sexual endurance I wail in pleasure and relief as my orgasm rockets out of me. My arms and legs strain at their bonds as load after load after load is coaxed out by her pumping hand. My entire body erupts in joy as I am released from Stephanie's exquisite torture.

I hear a laugh. A soothing happy one, not the maniacal cackle from earlier.

"I guess you liked my treatment. I am proud of you. Your dick stayed hard for almost a full hour. That's really impressive."

I can only reply with incomprehensible gurgles that were meant to mean 'Yes.'

I shudder at the sudden cessation of vibrations as she turns off the plug, grunting as she dislodges it from my rear.

Removing the blindfold, I am gifted with the view of an angel. She is grinning from ear to ear.

"You just relax for a moment. Don't say anything while you recover."

She unfastens my arms, and then my feet, the loud Velcro ripping denoting freedom. Sitting on her rolling stool beside me she caresses my chest hair.

"Thank you for this." She says with sincerity. "I want you to know that just doing all of this to you..." she waves her hands at my cock and ass, "was an honor. I've really wanted to do it for a long time and you did not disappoint me."

"I'm a lucky man. Thank you for the treatment, Doctor." I thank her, meeting her eye.

"Now about your copay..." She leans in, and our lips meet for the first time.