The Naughty Actress

Story Info
A tale of pranks and spanks at a Summerstock Theatre.
2.3k words
4.32
22.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mischief and sexuality hung heavily in the air that summer. It was the summer my friend Stacie and I ran the children's theatre at the summer stock theatre where we had done our college internship. We worked hard and so in the evenings when we had free time, we played hard too....

One night Stacie, William and I had one of our "special" meetings after dinner. Basically we decided that we would go to all of the "forbidden" or "off limits" places on the lot and take pictures of ourselves with a Polaroid camera just to be rebellious.

We played with an assortment of props in the prop shop; we tried on lingerie in the costume shop, snooped around guest artist cabins and most forbidden, we crawled to the top of the catwalk high above the main stage and sat on the rails (a very precarious position and certain death if we had fallen).

Our last forbidden place was in a professor's trailer. We had seen him leave earlier and assumed because it was a Saturday that he had gone back to check on his kids in Illinois before he had to be back for rehearsal Monday afternoon. We giggled as we bounced on his bed and snapped pictures. We snapped pictures of us in his kitchen pretending we were him, prim, precise, and very jovial.

I tried to ignore William's obvious plan to get into both of our shorts when we plopped on Dave's bed a 2nd time and William put his arm around both of us. There was an uncomfortable sexual tension in the air and I popped up first and said we better go before someone passing by heard us inside.

Suddenly, some headlights flashed their warning across the wall of the trailer. Katie and William rushed out the door and to the back of the trailers in case someone saw them. I smoothed the comforter out on Dave's bed and then rushed out the door myself. A hand from the darkness grabbed my arm and said firmly, "What are you doing here Kels?"

I swallowed hard and turned around to see Dave's quizzical gaze, "Oh hi Dave! God you scared me! We,.....I was just taking a walk around the lot and I thought I saw your door open so I thought I better check and make sure there wasn't a raccoon inside or...anything."

"Thanks Kels. Are you taking pictures?" He fingered the Polaroid that hung around my neck and then eyed the pictures sticking out of my shirt pocket. My nipples were hard with fear and they tightened further when Dave grazed their tantalized tips as he grabbed the pictures and shuffled through them in the moonlight.

Tightness grew in my chest and butterflies created chaos in my stomach. "This isn't good Kelsey; I think you'd better come into my trailer." I didn't say anything I just followed him up the stairs and stood shivering in the entry way.

"Where are Stacie and William?" He demanded.

"Um, I don't know. They probably went back to their cabins. Look Dave, I'm really sorry. I really respect you and I just want you to know we were just playing...."

"Save it Kelsey. You invaded my privacy and the privacy of others, you rifled through theatre property and worse you got up on the catwalk, do you know what a liability that is?" He was truly angry and I was getting nervous. I hoped he wasn't going to tell the artistic director. We would have been fired immediately for the catwalk thing alone.

"Yes, God I'm so sorry! It was really stupid..." I pleaded.

"Yes it WAS STUPID!" He shouted in a whisper.

There was a weird silence as I didn't know what else to say. In college, I had babysat his kids, watched his dog when he had been out of town, I shouldn't have done these stupid things.

"Dave it was just a prank, we didn't mean any harm." I wanted him to let me off the hook.

Another long silence and then he said quietly and very steadily, "Kels, I'm going to need you to take down your shorts and panties and bend over and put your hands on the bed."

"What? Dave, you're kidding right?" I smiled nervously thinking any minute his normal "jovial" self would return and he would laugh and tell me not to worry.

"Do it!" he shouted. My legs wouldn't move, he grabbed my arm and swung me across the room to the bed and ordered again, "Take off your shorts and panties and put your hands on the bed."

My hands shook as I unbuttoned my shorts. My face was sunburned with embarrassment as I tentatively pulled my shorts and panties down. The panties were surprisingly wet as I pulled them down my legs and I could feel a soggy dampness coming from my pussy.

"Dave this is ridiculous, I'm a full grown woman!" I said with angry trepidation. A last ditch effort to bring him back to his senses.

He had silently been taking his belt off as I peeled my shorts off and now it sung through the air and landed on my bottom with a CRACK! "Then you should have acted like one Kelsey! Put your hands on the bed!" he raged.

I cried as I put my hands on the bed. Then I pulled myself together and told myself not to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. He pulled out each picture one at a time and swatted me with the belt for each infraction. The Polaroid was still around my neck and it hung heavily on my body as I stood there ass in the air, arms shaking under the blows from his belt:

Guest cabin number one, CRACK!

Guest cabin number two, CRACK!

Playing with swords in the prop shop, CRACK!

Trying on Lingerie in the costume shop! CRACK! CRACK!

Posing in Dave's Trailer, CRACK! CRACK!

Climbing and playing on the catwalk...CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK... He spanked long and hard for this one and by the end of 8 wallops, I was crying and couldn't hold myself up any longer. I fell to the bed, and his whipping started hitting my pussy. I was in pain but incredibly turned on. I was hoping that the shadows of the trailer would hide my dripping shame. At last the whipping stopped and I heard him behind me breathing hard. He threw the belt to the floor and sat on the edge of the bed.

He gently reached over and took the camera off my neck. He stood up and took a picture of my blistered bottom and threw it on the table to develop. "Here, let this be a reminder next time you and your friends want to play around in dangerous places". All I could do was cry. He immediately became tender and sat on the bed and gently touched my poor heated ass. He must have sensed how wet I was, he must have smelled my shameful excitement because he slid his finger cautiously into my vagina and moaned a little.

I didn't know what to do so I just stayed there quietly face down in his comforter as he fingered me. Suddenly I felt something hard and wet inside of me. His tongue was in my leaking pussy, his chin was rubbing up against my clit and I couldn't help but gyrate against his foraging face. He spread my cheeks out further and thrust deeper with his tongue and this time I moaned, "Oh God...."

He reached his hands up my shirt and pulled my breasts outside of my bra and kneaded them softly as he licked and thrust deep inside of me. I felt the pressure build and I ached to release the tightening in my cunt. He slurped and suckled the sweetness in my pussy until I was ready to cum, and I began to thrust against him harder and harder and then without warning he stopped. "No, no, please don't stop...I'm so close."

"Turn over Kels" he whispered. I turned over in a puddle of my own delight and he lifted my shirt off over my head. He unhooked my bra and then he kissed down my neck and clavicle. He swirled his tongue down my sternum and sucked under each breast, again I was bucking against his face, arching my neck and back trying to talk him into fucking me by presenting him every part of me. He bit into one of my nipples and then sucked them each so hard that they stood out like perfect, red, swollen, ripe

Raspberries, they throbbed and ached to be released as well.

"Jesus Dave, just fuck me! I can't stand it any longer!" SLAP! A hard hand came down on my cooling bottom.

"Kelsey! I think we better find something constructive to do with your mouth before it gets you into trouble." He stood up and took off his shirt and pants and lay down on the bed beside me. His dick was HUGE! I was almost afraid of it and tentatively reached for it with my hands.

I decided to prolong his pleasure a bit and started up at his chest. I lightly touched him with my tits, gently dragging them down the length of his body. I sucked each of his nipples and licked and sucked his underarms. I could feel his anticipation building and he squirmed under the gentle teasing of my large, round, dangling breasts.

I licked his belly button and caressed his scrotum. I licked the spot between his scrotum and anus, wagging my tongue around his ass and tracing his sack so that he moaned and lifted his pelvis, obviously enjoying my spree around his body. I sucked hard on each of his balls. I did everything but touch his dick... I would leave THAT for last. SMACK! "Kelsey, put it in your mouth or you will get another ten from my belt!"

"Yes sir." I enjoyed saying that and I became wound up all over again thinking about another spanking from the good professor. I slid his penis into my mouth all the way back to my throat and sucked its entire length, swirling my tongue up the shaft as I traveled. Dave moaned loudly and grabbed handfuls of my hair. I sucked and slid my hand up and down as firmly as I could. He was so big that his cock filled my mouth and part of my throat and I had to concentrate hard so I didn't gag on the tip.

He started thrusting into my mouth and throat and I put my finger into his ass which brought forth another moan and spank to my willing bottom. He continued to spank me...HARD (I couldn't sit down the whole next week). My finger went up and down inside of his asshole, my mouth sucked voraciously at his cock and with a jerk of his hips I had his warm, sea of cum going down my esophagus with just a bit left over to drip down my chin.

"Come here little prankster" he smiled. He pulled me up to his chest and kissed me hard, swirling his tongue around mine, he put his hand between my legs and put 2 of his fingers inside my frothy cunt. "Do you like this Kels?"

"Uh huh" I managed in between kisses.

"Turn over and open your legs wide."

"Yes sir" I grinned. He stuck his cock inside of me slowly; I trembled and cooed as his enormous appendage bullied its way into my tight vagina. He thrust hard several times and I winced in happy agony. He suddenly took his cock out and slowly slid it back in several times until I cried from frustration. I had so much building up that I was afraid I would just erupt all over him and add to the shame of the evening. I imagined myself as this spurting, gushing fountain, drowning him and all of the brick-a-brack in his trailer.

He started thrusting in a quick rhythm, pounding my cervix with viciousness, grunting with every thrust I could feel his cock expand and knew he would cum again soon. I was almost there and I hoped I could come with him so that his eruption might mask mine.

He stuck his finger in between my legs and circled my clit with a frenzy, I bucked against his pelvis and against his finger, my pussy didn't know where to turn. A warm tightening filled my pussy, I bit my lip to keep from screaming out and then a creamy release was my reward. He filled me with his hot cum and collapsed on top of my ass panting and shivering.

Later in the drowsy air of the late night, I sat on his lap in his rocking chair and he stroked my sore bottom and kissed my neck sweetly. We had been silent for an hour and now he broke that silence with, "Now, will there be any pranks this summer Kels?"

"I can't answer that Dave." I smiled mischievously.

He held my face in his hand sternly, "Kelsey if there are any more pranks this summer I'm coming for you and you will get a whipping every time, do you understand?"

"Yes sir" and I snuggled against him tight. "I hope so." I thought to myself.

It was a challenge too tempting to avoid. There were many other pranks, we stole a pair of underwear from the box office manager's cabin every night for 9 weeks and then put them all on the ceramic dog outside the prop shop, we tormented the guest artists that annoyed us with silly little shenanigans and each time I got what I deserved...and just what I wanted.