The Naughty Autobiography Ch. 01

Story Info
My foray into the world of sexual gratification.
2k words
4.03
28.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mythila
mythila
38 Followers

Fantasies are my greatest forte. Ever since I was young, my mind would often occupy itself with varied desires that played out wild acts of intimacy that would border on taboo. Society only offers you so much freedom to act on instincts. I was raised in a strict household where even having the thought of sex would equate to sinning of the highest level. For most of my school life, I'd lived in various convents and thus never had a boyfriend until I was in college. How I longed to have a boyfriend like the heroines in the bollywood movies, to be held and kissed and to experience love. And maybe get to bring some of my fantasies to life.

It was with the greatest amount of hesitation that my conservative parents allowed me to get into a college in Mumbai. Being from a small town in rural Punjab, there weren't many good institutions in around the area and it was after much persuasion from my aunts that I was finally allowed to go there although it was a women's college. They spent a good month and a half warning me of the "dangers" of urban society and the considerably low moral standards that prevail.

This only served to heighten my anticipation and before long, I was in Mumbai, free at last! I had no relatives to keep an eye on my activities and only had to lie to my parents about my whereabouts once a week when I'd call then on the weekend. The moment my father returned to our village after coming to help me settle down, I set out to become a whole new person and was quick to shed my village girl tag.

The first thing I did was set out to upgrade my wardrobe to Mumbai's standards. I picked up the tightest jeans and the shortest tops. The was even a tiny blue pleated skirt that caught my fancy although I never thought I'd have the guts to wear something that small, barely covering my bare thighs. I was worried my large bottom would be visible. That night in my tiny hostel room, I tried them all on, modeling them in front of the full length mirror. Although the skirt wasn't as bad as I'd expected, it was still too short for my taste.

During the first two days I'd made several friends from the classes and my hostel but all of them were women. Many of them were like me, from villages across the country and were equally determined to shed that "behenji" (country bumpkin) tag. Although most of the girls at the hostel were friendly, several of the seniors tended to bully the freshers. A popular activity across most colleges in the country, it was tradition for the juniors to obey the seniors for the first month or two and many a time it tended to get out of hand.

Within the first week of my joining the hostel, the newcomers were identified and the bullying had begun in full swing. On morning as locked my room door and headed towards the common bathrooms, I was suddenly shocked to see about ten to twelve girls, kneeling on the floor with their hands up and not a thread of clothing on their bodies. Walking between them were three of our seniors, one of them talking to the group of juniors while the others were laughing and poking jokes at their naked bodies.

Before I could turn around and leave, one of them spotted me and shouted out for me to approach them. Gripped in fear of disobeyed them and earning their wrath, I complied by walking towards the group of kneeling women, already accepting my fate. I was ordered to strip down completely and join the others. "What's your name and where are you from?" said one of them.

"Mythila...from Chisti" I muttered under my breath.Tears streaming down my cheeks, I removed all my clothes, leaving just my panties on.

This was construed as an act of defiance and only angered the seniors even more. "Someone thinks they're special huh?" screamed a senior as she approached me. "You think crying is going to save you? Just for this, you can expect some special treatment for the rest of the year! That is what you want, isn't it?" she asked in rhetoric while one of her friends approached from behind and tugged my panties down. Keeping my legs together to preserve some sense of modesty served to give them even more ideas.

I could feel a foot push its way between my ankles and spread my legs until they were at least two feet apart. Then a hand cupped my left ass cheek while the girl in front laughed at me as I covered my crotch and breast with my hands. "Such nice and big ass cheeks, like big watermelons!" said the girl behind me as her friends all laughed in unison. She now had both her palms cupping my ass cheeks, grinding and spreading them. This was the first time I was being touched by someone so intimately and I felt violated. I wondered how she could get herself to do something like this.

"Hold your hands above your head and do ten sit ups!" the girl in front of me ordered as she moved closer to me, her face inches from mine. I immediately complied, raising my hands up and pulling my large breasts taught, making my nipples poke outwards even more. Dark brown and rather large, they stood erect from the cool breeze and the massaging of my ass. The action of having my ass cheeks kneaded and spread apart was making my blood rush down to my pussy and I was quite aroused.

Looking down at my nipples, the girl in front of me moved back a step and reached forward to pinch them. Pulling them gently towards her, she looked at me with a taunting smile, trying to gauge my reaction. "I think this one is actually getting turned on", she said and before I knew it, I could now feel a finger from the hands behind me snake its way through my folds before briefly slipping into my warm hole.

"You're right", said the voice behind me, bringing her hand over my shoulder towards the girl in front of me. All of us stared at the finger pointed out, slick and glistening as it was coated with my juices. Even the girls who were kneeling down looked up at the finger and then at me as even more tears streamed down. I couldn't get myself to say anything, for fear of making things even worse. Laughing at my expense, they proceeded to taunt me even more.

"You like being touched, don't you?" said the girl in front of me, her fingers still pulling on my nipples. Before I knew it, she let go of one nipple only to reach down between my legs and cup my hairy mound. The sensation of being touch there was a little overwhelming and I gasped as the hand made contact with my wet pussy. "So much hair! Why don't you ever trim it?" she teased as she slipped two fingers into me, the base of her palm rubbing against my clit.

I continued to look down in shame and didn't respond to her questions. The hands behind were back to massaging my ass cheeks and the dual stimulation was getting me really worked up. With my legs still spread wide, the girls had easy access to my girly regions and ironically, I was starting to lightly favour the situation I was in. My arms began to hurt but I kept them up without complaining.

"Let's shave her" suggested the third girl as the other two laughed and agreed. Although she hadn't put her hands on me so far, she was clearly enjoying the sight of me getting tormented. Looking at my clothes lying on the floor, I longed to put them back on and end this humiliation.

"The rest of you can go! Come see us after classes!" said the one in front of me, clearly in command as she dismissed the group, looks of relief on their faces. Now it was just them and me, standing in the hallway as they discussed where they could take me. Soon I was being led to one of the girls' rooms further down the hall. As the door was opened, I was roughly pushed inside before the rest followed, bolting the door behind them.

A towel was placed on the floor and I was pushed down on it. Sitting down on the damp fabric, I hugged my knees as they fished out some hair removal cream from the cupboard. "Spread you legs and sit!" one of them shouted at me as the three of them approached and kneeled in front of me. My arms were pushed away and two of them moved to either side of me, taking old of my ankles and pulling them apart till me legs were spread as wide as possible. I looked down in shame as they eyed the thick patch of hair between my spread legs.

"We'll need to cut it first", said one of them as she got up to get a scissor. Resuming her position in front of me, she combed though my bush with her fingers before proceeding to chop off thick tufts of my pubic hair. The other two, still firmly holding my legs apart stared at my crotch as the bush lost more and more of its thickness, revealing parts of my light brown pussy lips.

After cutting most of it off, she cleared the hair and opened the small jar of hair removal cream. Scooping out a generous portion of the off-white cream, she lathered it all around my crotch, getting a good feel of my pussy as she continued to rub the cream into the remaining hair. When she was satisfied, she wiped her hand on the towel below me and leaned back to look at my cream covered crotch.

"Turn her over! Let's do her ass as well!" she told the other two as they proceeded to get me to shift and get on my hands and knees. Having given up hope by now, I got into that position, my ass now exposed to them. With two fingers, she scooped up more cream and rubbed it around my asshole.

Scared to move, I remained in that position as the three of them took a quick break, sitting on the bed and lighting up cigarettes. After about ten minutes, one of them suggested that it was time and they resumed their positions around me. Using some old rag, my ass and pussy were wiped clean of the cream before the rag was dampened to clean it up completely.

I could feel cool air touching the bare sensitive skin between my legs. "See how much better it looks! It's so smooth..." the dominant girl said as I could feel several hands gently rub and feel around my pussy. One finger was circling my asshole and even tried unsuccessfully to push its way into my ass. Making me stand up they admired the hairless cleft before telling me I can leave. "Join the rest of the girls after class! We have more plans for you, village girl! She said as they all laughed.

Running out of the room, still naked, I picked my clothes off the hallway floor and got back to my room, bolting the door behind me. I looked down at my bare pussy and felt, for the first time the smoothness of the skin down there. My fingers could clearly define the wet lips as they traced their way through my folds. All worked up, I let my hand move around there as my other hand reached for my swollen clit and strummed it as I closed my eyes. I didn't need to fantasize about anything and before long I could feel an orgasm build up. Still standing at the closed door, my fingers worked their magic until I came hard, standing on my toes as the orgasm took over me.

As it subsided, I came back down on my heels and my mind began to grasp what had just happened. "What a way to start my new life in the city", I thought to myself as I basked in the after glow of that delicious orgasm.

mythila
mythila
38 Followers