The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not anymore. Did you like it?" He stroked his fingers over the back of my hand, which was still loosely wrapped around him, the metal warm now...from having been inside of me.

I nodded almost imperceptibly. My mind was now focused on all those sensations he'd caused in my pussy, and I absently squeezed him gently.

"The one on top is called a reverse Prince Albert piercing. It's designed to rub against the G-spot." He lifted my index finger and drew my hand up so he could press the pad of my finger against the metal ring with a centered ball on top of the crown of his cock. Then he lifted his still impressive member up against his stomach. "This is a Jacob's Ladder."

My finger pressed on one of the six little metal balls spaced out in a line on the underside of his cock, three on each side. Felt the bar between each set buried just under the surface of his skin. I gulped. Licked my lips. That is what had caused the bumpy feeling each time he'd stroked in and out of me.

It all looked both scary and beautiful at the same time. I stared in awe until he tilted my chin up and kissed me. Then I was purring again while his fingers alternated between stroking my hip and breasts. I still held his cock in my palm, my own fingers playing lightly, drawing erotic sounds from him as well.

"We should get some sleep," he said eventually, tucking me into the curve of his arm so that my head rested against his chest.

I started to object but yawned.

To the steady sound of his heart beating and U2's "Ultraviolet" playing on my laptop, I drifted off in Chris's warm embrace.

###

Something made me shiver. Repeatedly. I groaned and forced my eyes open.

The room was completely dark with the exception of a dull, blue glow around the edges of the blinds on the window. It was also silent, save for the howling wind outside.

I glanced at my laptop and saw the lid was closed. The last thing I'd remembered was music playing. Had I gotten up to shut it off?

Another shiver had me looking to my left. The covers had been moved back, and my foot and lower leg were poking out. The spot next to me was empty. Maybe Chris had gotten up to go to the bathroom. But after a couple of minutes with the blanket tucked back around me and no sign of him—not even a sound—I pried myself out of my cocoon. I cursed at the cold room while scrambling to find some socks, sweatpants, and my hooded-sweatshirt from the gym, my nipples puckering painfully.

A quick look behind the blinds showed only white. Lots and lots of it. There were a couple of lumps that I assumed were buried cars down where the road was supposed to be. Great. Snowed in.

Cursing some more, I went into the hall and turned up the thermostat. It wasn't until I was standing in the middle of my dark living room that I realized I had tears in my eyes. I didn't need to call out his name to know that Chris was gone.

He was just like the other guys after all. Sweet talking, appearing to care. And then love 'em and leave 'em. He had just taken a little longer to get me into bed. But in the end, he was no different than the rest.

Thank God, Jolie and Dirk weren't here to witness this. That was the last thing I needed. Not that she'd rub it in. Dirk wouldn't say anything, either. But he'd know all the same that Holly McGregor had let down her guard again and been used for sex once more.

I wanted to scream. Throw something. Break something. But I didn't have the energy.

I wandered back to my room, closed the door, and crawled beneath the covers, full-clothed. To the sound of my tears and the millions of thoughts racing around in my head—mostly that I was the biggest fool, and I wouldn't even be able to spend Christmas with my parents—I managed to fall asleep again.

###

My stomach growled. Shit. I hadn't eaten in almost twenty-four hours. My brain and my body were deprived. That's why I was smelling turkey. But could you hallucinate smells?

The longer I laid there in bed, the more I rationalized that I was not imagining that most glorious scent. Or the soft sounds of Christmas music...people talking.

What the hell? Jolie and Dirk were back early? Couldn't I even wallow in self-pity for a full day without them around to remind me that I was single and stupid?

Not wanting to scare them, I wrangled my locks into a messy ponytail then disrobed to put on panties and a bra before redressing in jeans and a warm sweater. I even spritzed on my perfume...mostly to mask the smell of sex that seemed to linger in the room. On me. Great. Another fucking reminder.

I took a deep breath and walked out into the lions' den with a smile pasted on my face to go along with the façade. Only to freeze at the end of the hallway, my jaw hanging open.

"Merry Christmas, Holly!" My mother hurried over to hug me. "Did you get some good rest?"

I nodded, although my eyes were focused on the sight behind her. At Chris, standing in my open kitchen with an apron tied around his waist, spoon in hand and a pot of—what I assumed was mashed potatoes—on the stove.

"I called the hospital first thing," she said. "I had the nurse put the phone to your father's ear so I could talk to him for a few minutes. He said he loves us both and wanted to wish us a Merry Christmas. He's been resting comfortably. No better or worse. If the weather clears up later, we'll go visit him."

I tore my eyes away from Chris for a moment and noticed the Christmas tree lights were on. That the candles arranged in boughs of holly on the mantel of the electric fireplace were lit. Even the fake logs crackled away below, adding to the ambiance.

My mom let me go and excused herself to use the restroom.

Chris moved the potatoes off the heat then took my mom's place. Before I could say anything, he kissed me soundly, his hands stroking my lower back through my sweater. His voice was gravelly when he released my lips and glanced up. "Mistletoe."

"I-I don't understand." I blinked at him. "I-I thought you left."

"Only for a little bit." He stroked the back of his fingers along my jaw. "I wanted to make your Christmas as happy as possible. I couldn't bring your father here, but I hope your mother is enough."

My mouth was moving, but no sound was coming out. My eyes were glassy with the threat of new tears. I was so touched by all that Chris had done for me. For my family. I tried to swallow the lump that had formed in my throat and pointed outside. My voice worked this time. "But the blizzard."

"Yeah, that was a wrinkle in my plan. But I've got a buddy who owns a large truck with a snowplow. He was more than happy to help me out."

"How long have you—"

"Two days ago." He tightened his arms around me. "When you were sleeping at the hospital. Your mom and I were talking about Christmas. What to do with the food she had already bought. So we formed a plan to surprise you. The hardest part was making sure the turkey would be thawed. Well, that, and keeping you from knowing. We hadn't factored in the weather, though."

"I don't know what to say."

"Just being here with you is thank you enough," he said, kissing me softly.

I sighed and lay my head on his shoulder. "Thank you, Chris. For everything. Oh, and Merry Christmas."

"Don't let this one go, Holly," my mom said in my ear as she scooted past us on the way back to the kitchen. "I like him."

"Yeah, me, too, Mom," I whispered back. "Me, too."

"I know it's been a long time since you've believed," she said, fiddling around in the kitchen again, "but Santa always knows who's naughty or nice, just like in the song."

My face heated up as though I was standing directly in front of that fireplace. I clamped my lips shut to cut off a squeal when Chris gently squeezed my ass, making it clear that he was thinking about last night, too.

"Oh yes, Mrs. McGregor. Santa knows Holly has definitely been on his nice list this year." He gave me a lascivious grin with a waggling of his eyebrows and a lick of his lips before he nuzzled my neck and whispered, "But she's on my naughty list."

~ H