The Naughty Neighbor

Story Info
A college guy gets more than he can handle from neighbor.
1.3k words
4.1
97.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on the steps, and knocked on the door. I waited for a few minutes without hearing anyone moving inside the house. Luckily, I knew where mom hid the spare key. I walked over to the stone, turned it over, and opened the front door.

"Mom? Dad? It's me Jason." I yelled down the hallway to no answer. I pulled my luggage into the foyer before closing, and locking the front door. I headed my way up to my old room, and unpacked my bags. It had been a whole semester since I had been home.

"What a difference a year makes." I said to myself as I inspected my old high school baseball glove. I had moved across state to go to college on a baseball scholarship. I had left in late July at one hundred and thirty five pounds, but I had returned at six foot, one ninety. Almost all muscle.

I looked out my window to see the pool in the backyard. After getting a long car ride from a teammate that was going out of state, that pool looked very inviting. Since there was no one home, and I had no swimming trunks that I would be able to squeeze into, I decided to take a dip in my boxers.

I went down stairs, and opened the fridge to grab a few beers. Since being away at college I had figured I'm really more a beer drinker. I stepped into the sun room, and stripped down.

I walked out and slowly eased into the shallow end of the pool. I turned and grabbed one of the beers, and leaned against the edge of the wall. I let the jet of the wall softly massage my back with the warm water. I tilted my head back, and shut my eyes.

I was relaxed. So relaxed that I believe I could have easily fallen asleep. The water felt amazing as it covered my skin. I reached over, and took a long sip of my beer.

"Jason?" I heard from behind me. I here's my body around to see my parents neighbor Ms. Johnson standing at the edge of the sun room. Ms. Johnson was widowed about three weeks after I left for college.

When I was younger I always thought she was so sexy. I could the grew hough tell from seeing her now that I still felt the same. She stood there in the door way at around five for five, one hundred and thirty pounds. She was wearing a pair of shorts that she had folded over her bright yellow bikini bottoms, and a see through white tank, and he blonde hair setting on her face.

"What are you doing in?" She asked with her soft voice, and a smile.

"Well, I thought I would come in and surprise mom and dad." I replied.

"Aww sweetie. Did they not tell you? They went to New York to visit your aunt and uncle." She said with a playful frown.

"Oh. Well shit. My ride won't be coming back through till next week. I guess I'll just stay the week, and catch up with friends. What are you doing here anyways?" I asked as my eyes traced her amazing body.

"Well, your parents asked me to watch over the place while they were away. I agreed cause they have this pool, which helps with me staying tan and fit. Oh, and they said something about keeping an eye on their sexy son if he showed up." She laughed with a wink as she walked to the chair and tossed a towel over the back of it.

Suddenly I remembered I that I was only in my boxers. I turned my body so that I would be covered by the pool wall. I rested my arms on the edge, and took a long drink of my beer.

"You mind if I get one of those?" She asked with her playful smile as she slowly took off her tank, and worked the tight shorts to the ground. I stood there looking at her bent over, and I was getting hard just watching her. She noticed I was staring at her, and a smile ran across her lips.

"Umm...you still there Jason? Are you going to give me that beer, or just stare at my body?" She laughed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even realize that I was." I lied as I extended my arm with a beer in my hand.

She walked to the edge of the pool to get the beer. I watch as her eyes trace my body as she walks towards me. Her eyes run up and down my body, and for a second I think I can see lust in her eyes.

"Wow. I'm guessing the baseball team's workout program is pretty intense huh?" She asked. She squats down in front of me, and grabs the beer. Her legs are open. Her body a foot from me. "Can you open it for me? I'd hate to break one of my fingernails." She asks as she runs her hand around my neck, and down my chest. Then she looks down and realize that I only have boxers on.

"Jason! You could have told me you didn't have any swimming trunks on." She says as she laughs and smiles. She gets up and slides down into the pool. Now we're side by side in the warm water, but I continue to face the wall.

She takes a sip, and takes a long look at me. "Why don't you just relax handsome?" She asks as she takes her hands, slides them on my shoulders, and turns me around. "We're just two adults drinking a few beers, and swimming." She said.

I look down to see my hard cock throbbing in my boxers. I look up at her just as she looks down, and notices it. Fear consumes my mind. But, I see a smile creep up the corners of her mouth.

"So...I'm guessing you find me attractive huh?" She asks without breaking her gaze from my boxers.

"Yea...you...uhh...I mean you look very beautiful." I reply.

"Thank you. And for the record, since you were eighteen I always thought you were so sexy, and now that you've bulked up a little, you are even sexier."

She runs her hand off my shoulder, down my chest, and uses her nails to trace my abs before leaning in to kiss my neck, and grabbing my hard cock. The slowly runs her fingers up and down the shafts in my boxers. She kisses up my neck, and whispers in my ear "sit on the edge of the pool".

I push myself up on the edge of the pool, as she pulls my underwear off, and spreads my legs. My hard cock springs loose. She smiles as she begins to slowly stroke it. She makes eye contact with me before leaning down, and running her tongue over the head.

"You want me to suck it?" She asks

"Yes."

"Beg"

"What?"

"Beg for me to take it in my mouth."

"Please" I reluctantly ask

"Mmmm" She moaned. "Beg more" She commanded as she runs her tongue up and down the shaft.

"Please Ms. Johnson. Please suck me." I pleaded.

"Good boy." She replied before she finally takes the whole thing. She slowly goes down on it, and works the head to her throat. Her mouth is so warm and wet, and her tongue softly massages my hard shaft.

I feel my balls tighten, and I know I'm about to cum. "Cum in my mouth like a good boy." She says to me. I begin to shoot stream after stream of hot, sticky, cum all in her mouth. She looks up at me, and shows me all my cum in her mouth before swallowing it. "That was a big load sweetie. Although you came quick, but you're going to make up for it tonight. Be at my place at eight." She says.

"Yes ma'am."