The Naughty Wife

Story Info
Bored wife seeks to spice up her sex life.
1.5k words
3.63
107.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia was a very married lady. She believed in fidelity, family & marriage. Cynthia had all three. However, she was bored to tears. She did not want to lose her relationship with her husband or break up her family but the sexual frustration was unbelievable. Some days she wished she had the courage to seek satisfaction. As they say, be careful what you wish for!

Don't get me wrong, Cynthia loved her husband, but their love life had gotten dull and both of them knew it. The spark had gone out. Sex was now just boring, it was always the same thing. Cynthia was not happy. She didn't know what to do about the problem.

Cynthia tried reading erotic stories to spice things up. All that did for her was make her horny. Boring married sex after such an exciting story was a real let down and taking the matter into her own hands had gotten old quick. Cynthia looked at nude pictures of men. Same result as with the stories. One night as Cynthia and her husband were watching TV, she saw an ad on TV for an online dating service for married people. Should she try it? Or not? Was it cheating to talk to another man that feels the same way as she did? Would it ruin her marriage & family life, or make her feel alive again? There was only one way to find out.

Cynthia decided to sign up, but just to look around the site and see what it was all about. She was scared, she was excited too, after all, she had never done anything like this before and she could just change her mind and nobody would ever know. What a thrill! Should she just surf the site or actually look for a special friend? Cynthia didn't know yet, perhaps she would just wing it. Almost instantly she had responses to her page. Lots of responses. Wow, there were a lot of unhappy men who wanted some one outside of their marriage, but didn't want to lose their spouse.

Cynthia was not a troll; in fact she was pretty dam hot for a 39 year old woman. She was still slim, she had nice hair; long ,blonde and shiny, green eyes the colour of freshly mown grass. Her breasts were nicely rounded, as were her hips and her waist was still small. Cynthia had a perfect hourglass shape that looked really good in lingerie.

One man in particular struck her fancy, he lived close by and since both places were very small towns. It was very likely they knew one another, and he wanted to get to know her. Just the thought of it made Cynthia hot. He was in the same situation she was. He was close enough to home that something exciting could happen, if she wanted it to. She decided to reply to his message, but not exchange names or pictures. What happened would happen. Cynthia asked for a name to call him and a description, what could that hurt?

His name; on the net was Jonathon. Hers was Sindy. Jon had dark brown hair, a bit on the curly side; he was 6 feet tall and had sky blue eyes. Jon called her SexySindy; nobody had ever called Cynthia something like that in her entire life! He described all the things he wanted to do with her if they ever did meet. Cynthia was sure her monitor screen steamed over a bit with each new message. Jon was HOT. Jon wanted her. Jon made her tingle in places she had forgotten existed.

Jon wanted to catch Sindy in the shower and rub soap all over her wet slippery body. He wanted to wash her long blonde hair and run his hands through it. She smelled so fresh and clean that it gave him a hard-on. He kissed her neck; slowly moved downwards to kiss her shoulders, running his tongue down her neck to the nape. Then o so slowly; to move downwards to her full round breasts, the nipples erect and waiting for his attention. Sucking on each one just the right amount of time to make her wet. He then turned off the water and reached for a big fluffy soft towel to dry each other off. Sindy wanted to rub the water off Jon's body, everywhere. She wanted to feel his male body hair against her soft flesh and to feel his hard cock against her soft thighs. Sigh, it all sounded wonderful. Cynthia missed that exciting, sexy type of daily contact.

Her husband used to do just those things to her and she missed it. It didn't seem to bother him at all that those times were over. Cynthia frowned as she thought about it. Lately she looked forward to seeing Jon's message more than spending the evening with her husband, when he was home that is. Seemed like he spent a lot of time out visiting his friends and she spent a lot of time at home with the kids and the TV. Maybe that was the trouble. He did ask her along on the visits, but they were guy visits and she was always even more bored than if she stayed home. It should not be that way, she thought, but it was.

Well here was another evening at home with nothing to do, so Cynthia logged onto the site. Jon was there. Maybe tonight would not be so bad after all, she thought. Jon asked her if she was ready to finish their shower. OOOO YES! She was! She was hot just thinking about Jon & Sindy!

Sindy reached down and found Jon's cock, it was hard and ready for action. Great; so was she. She stroked his erection and kneeled down before him and took him into her mouth. Jon groaned as Sindy stroked his cock with her tongue and gently suckled him just the way he loved. Suddenly he pulled away from her. Sindy looked confused and he said "I don't want it to end now, come up here." Sindy did as Jon asked and he kissed her mouth forcefully, tasting the salty taste of himself upon her mouth.

"o God" he moaned "you are a hot little piece aren't you?" Jon took Sindy's hand and led her to the bed. Its black satin sheets gleamed smoothly in the dim light. Jon gently laid Sindy upon the bed and gazed down at her. She looked sexy as hell, her blonde hair was tousled, her lips red from his kiss and her eyes were heavy with passion. Jon leaned over and spread her legs wide. He then caressed her moistness with his long fingers. Jon licked Sindy's clit until it was as erect and hard as his penis, and she was as wet as she was in the shower earlier.

"Jon! Jon! Fuck me, do me now! I need you" Sindy said.

"I'm home" Cynthia's husband said as he walked in the front door.

"Hi Honey." she said with a bit of regret in her voice "Did you have a good time?" Just when things were getting good he had to come home. Dam! Now she was a bit angry and very sexually frustrated. This is not the answer to my problem, thought Cynthia. Jon & Sindy were fun, but they really didn't help her boring sex life. She almost felt like meeting Jon in real life and living out the shower scene. The thing is Cynthia didn't believe in being unfaithful to her husband, after all she really did love him, and she didn't even really know Jon's name. Would it really be worth throwing away her husband's love and trust, for one exciting night? No, it would not. So now Cynthia had a problem. She hadn't done anything really bad yet, but if she let it continue, she knew that she would. And that she would regret it. She would have to say good-bye to Jon.

The next problem was to bring the subject of her sexual boredom to her husband. This was going be difficult, but he would never know her unhappiness if she didn't bring it up. So that night as they went to bed Cynthia started talking to her husband about how boring sex had become and how she had went online and met a man and they had talked about how both of them were unhappy. She said her name was "Sindy" and she had met a man named "Jon". Cynthia's husband looked at her with a funny little grin and said "C'mere SexySindy, come let Jon fix your problems."

"You're Jon? You?" replied Cynthia.

"Yes, my dear wife, you see I was as bored as you were, and I saw the same ad on TV as you did, so I went to a cyber café and logged on."

So Sindy did met Jon, and they have wonderful hot sex, not boring married sex. They also kept going to the online site, but together as a couple and talked to others like them. They are no longer bored, he no longer goes "visiting" and she no longer sits and "watches TV alone". Tonight they are online, in this very site, reading these stories and getting turned on. So now I must go, Jon is waiting for me, bye for now. ;-)

Sindy