The Naughty Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Domestic discipline of a wife and her daughters.
7.9k words
4.26
107.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
502 Followers

This is a fantasy written by myself for fun. It contains spanking, humiliation and fetish; if this bothers you please seek other authors. All characters are 25 year old or older.

=======

I am traveling by bus from work to home Friday evening. My husband of 5 years took the keys to my car away for driving after drinking at a party after work. Luckily, I did not get stopped nor did I hurt anyone, but my husband knew I was drinking, as soon as I walked into our home. William is a no nonsense disciplinarian, who keeps me and my twin 25 year old daughters in line with humiliation and spanking.

My first marriage ended in divorce, because of my attitude and temper. William is 45 and I am 41. He was a client of mine at the law firm where I work. I am a hard-charging partner at a prestigious law firm in the city. My body is one of my assets, as I work out daily at the gym at work. I have long blond hair, pouty lips, my breasts are perky and I get lots of looks because of my long tan legs and firm backside. I emphasis my figure with the way I dress making sure I wear form fitting short dresses and tight tops with a glimpse of my breasts on display. I make sure I give a glance of my body to my male clients. It is good for business.

I met William five plus years ago, when he confidently strode into my office led by my personal assistant. I thought I heard him whisper to Elizabeth, my 48 year old assistant, that 'she needed a bare bottom spanking.' Elizabeth is a brown haired woman, who is in great shape. She, also, works out in the gym before work. She wears knee-length skirts, which show her beautiful legs.

William is handsome and towered over me, as he shook my hand. He has blue eyes and a slightly muscular body. His hand was huge as it engulfed my hand. I wondered if it was true that large hands mean a large cock. I could feel dampness between my legs. I was only divorced about two months and had no sex in that period of time.

He apparently did not like Elizabeth's haughty attitude, which I had noticed many times. She was a paralegal and thought that she deserved an office and not a personal assistant job. In addition, she had worked at William's internet firm for several years prior to this job. William knew her very well, as she lives next door to him. "Young Lady get the straight back chair from the corner and place it in the center of the room. Shut the door and I will summon you when I am done with this meeting."

I watched as Elizabeth began to blush at being spoken too like a child, but she quickly did as ordered placing the straight-backed chair in the center of the office. She left the office and shut the office door as ordered.

He faced me and flipped his finger up and down motioning me to sit. I did so wondering who was in charge. I never shut my office door. I am always in control, when a client enters my domain. He sat in one of the leather chairs positioned near my desk. I could feel his dominant power radiate from him. He was confident and totally in charge, as I was too find out in a few minutes. He owned an internet business distributing software to large Corporations. His employees were all women aged 25 to 51, who worked in customer service. What he wanted was a clause in their employee contract regarding discipline, if he determined it necessary.

He paid the best salary in the area along with outstanding benefits and thought for that benefit he would have the right to discipline them by spanking or humiliation, if required. I was shocked and could not believe his requirement. He noticed my red face. I never heard of this type of clause in any employee contract.

"Have Elizabeth come in here and I will demonstrate what I mean," He said. I saw the stern look on his face and immediately complied calling Elizabeth to enter using the intercom. She knocked on the door and quickly entered my office. William stood and pointed to a spot next to the straight-backed chair, where Elizabeth should stand.

"Present Young lady," He ordered.

Elizabeth was slow to react to the order. William did not hesitate, as he quickly walked over to her and bent her under his arm, He slowly but firmly began to swat her skirted bottom. Her skirt had risen up her thigh, as she was bent almost in half by William. He inflicted 10 heavy swats on her skirted backside with another three on her silken covered thighs. I heard her cry out of pain, and embarrassment to be spanked in front of her younger employer.

He let her stand for a few seconds then gave the same order in a firm voice, and she immediately grabbed the hem of her blue pencil skirt and wiggled trying to lift her skirt above her waist. She wore a pair of beige pantyhose and a pair of white tight nylon Spanx underneath her tight short skirt. My face must have reflected what Elizabeth felt, when I heard him say to me: "Present Missy."

He had to be kidding I am a 36 year old lawyer not some six year old child. Clearly, he was testing me and I would not bite at his command. He stared at me with his piercing blue eyes and a stern no nonsense look. "Okay Missy let me show you what happens when little girls do not obey me," I hear him say.

He reached for my left ear and slowly walked me over to the spanking chair. He sat taking me with him over his lap. I have never been spanked in my life. I was the homecoming beauty queen, the first to have a car in high school, and only associated with the most popular kids in school. My parents had spoiled me, so I had an attitude and thought I was entitled to all that is good.

This all ended when William demonstrated in no uncertain terms, that he would not accept my spoiled little girl attitude. My head was to his left and my long legs were to his right side. My rump was high over his lap. He slowly lifted my short dress over my hips and high over my head so I could not see anything. My tight pink bikini panties and tights were on display making me squeal: "You can't do this to me I will sue you."

He yanked my pantyhose down to my knees, which was quickly followed by my pink bikinis exposing my pure white perfect backside. I could hear Elizabeth standing with her skirt raised start to giggle under her breath. I felt the cool breeze from the air-conditioning on my bum giving me goose bumps. I could see his large hand. He tapped my fanny cheeks once and without any other hesitation brought his palm down in one motion snapping his wrists as it made contact with my right cheek.

I felt the impact but not the sting for a few seconds. The sting then reached my brain, and it felt like fire ants had landed. There was no warm up as he began to blister my bare derriere over and over. After some seconds I started blubbering like a 5 year old over her Daddy's lap. My makeup started to run along with my mascara, and as he paddled my behind I began to cry louder and louder. I had never been spanked before.

He finally stopped the spanking. He had me stand and blow my nose into his handkerchief like a child. His hands moved to my shoulder and pushed. I could feel my body slide down his body until I reached my knees. He smeared my lipstick over my lips. I was a mess with my makeup smeared; still crying I could feel his hardness through his blue suit pants. His hands were on each side of my head holding my ears and controlling my movement. "Open and tongue out," He ordered.

I did so, as he unzipped himself. His huge thick cock popped out onto my tongue. One question answered. He rubbed his cock over my face further smearing my makeup. My vagina juice was dripping down my leg. My breasts were squashed against his legs, as he spread them wider and pressed against me. Suddenly he took his huge cock and pushed it into my widespread mouth, choking and gaging me. My face was covered in saliva as I rocked back and forth trying to suck his entire shaft. I could smell his sex, as he pushed past my gag reflex down my throat. He felt my throat with his large palm making sure his hardness was deep inside me. He owned me. I was his possession from now on.

It felt natural to be between his legs, sucking his hard long thick shaft, I felt owned. Suddenly he erupted squirting cum all over my face and throat with me gagging. I looked like a porn star not a sophisticated lawyer. He stood me up by grasping my hair and walked me over to the nearest corner swatting me all the way.

"Stand there until I excuse you subbie and don't move an inch," He said swatting my tushy. I began to cry again, my bare backside red and exposed, humiliated and dripping wet wanting more. My breathing was ragged and my thighs were squeezed together.

I could see him looking at my assistant, and he pointed in a downward movement 'clean my cock,' He ordered. Elizabeth dropped to her knees and quickly began to lick his long shaft clean of all of the saliva and cum making it clean. He stood her on her feet and yanked her pantyhose down with her Spanx to her knees. He walloped her rounded bum hard and placed her in the same position as I was a few short minutes ago I could hear her yelling to 'please stop I will behave.'

She is 48, but William did not care. He polished her bare backside with his huge hand over and over until her bottom was a red as an apple. Her legs kicked and kicked until finally she stopped her kicking and accepted her role as his naughty little girl. Elizabeth was a single Mother of a 28 year old daughter, and I am sure she would have loved to suck his giant cock, but he just stood her up and marched her to the far corner bare backside on display.

After some ten minutes he announced he was leaving and to have his contract ready by tomorrow. I married him two months later.

2

I am embarrassed to be riding the bus to and from work. Many people travel by public transportation, as it is an efficient way to get back and forth to work. I usually drive my dark blue BMW, but I am grounded so no car. Think of it, a 41 year old Mother of 25 year old twin girls being grounded for two weeks. The humiliation starts early prior to my catching the bus. I have to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on white bread, pack an apple, plus a small carton of milk and place it in my Cinderella lunch box. A pacifier and hairbrush is in my Cinderella pocket book, but no makeup and enough money to take the bus.

I eat breakfast early, usually standing, as I am spanked each night before bedtime for the two weeks I am grounded. Bed time is 8:00PM, and I am paddled by William with the spanking hairbrush. The cumulative effect of having my bum paddled for two weeks leaves my backside sore each morning. My derriere is crimson red.

When I enter the kitchen I see William reading the morning paper and casually drinking his morning coffee. William does not allow me to have coffee, when I am being punished. He says: "Coffee is for big girls not little ones being punished."

My blond hair is in a ponytail and I am wearing a flirty blue Ann Taylor flair dress easily pulled up ending at 6 inches above my knee. Underneath I do not wear pantyhose (it is banned), bright yellow cotton Cinderella panties and a little girl training bra to hold my perky breasts. I walk over to where he is sitting and curtsey holding my dress up over my hips as I dip in front of him. In a clear voice I say: "Daddy may I present my panties for your approval."

He nods and I stand to his side showing my tight bright yellow little girl Cinderella panty for his approval. The knickers are very tight and in front they tuck into my virginal slit forming a camel toe between my legs. He motions for me to face away from him and sees my panties caught in my bottom crack and the red cheeks peeking out from my lower legs of my undies.

"Have you gained weight Young Lady?" He questions me?

"No Sir you ordered me to wear one size too small little girl undies," I answer.

"Okay Missy Display," He orders in a firm voice.

I lower my yellow undies to my knees inside -out exposing the white cotton. "Make sure the inside remains spotless I do not want your panties stained. Elizabeth will check it during the day," He says.

"Yes Sir," I answer quietly.

"Bend over the table, spread your legs and cheeks nice and wide for inspection," I hear him order. I immediately comply. My cheeks are still red from the spanking I received last night as I reach under my skirt and spread my backside cheeks wide making sure my legs are stretched as wide as my bright yellow undies can stretch. He comes over to me and lifts my skirt gently up and over my hips exposing my back and training bra. My skirt now covers my head and I can't see anything. I can feel the blood rush to my face causing a red blush. I hate this position more than any other. I feel so exposed showing my rosebud and slit.

William takes his hand and grasps my slit placing his fingers on each lip spreading them widely, which shows the pink insides of my slit hole. My arousal is instant, as I begin to drip juice down my legs. I press against his fingers wanting more, but am rewarded with two sharp slaps to my upper thighs. I begin to sniffle knowing that the handprints will be obvious because of my ultra-short dress.

"Stop sniffling Young Lady or I will get the spanking strap and give you something to cry about," He says. There is a spanking strap or hairbrush located in every room of our house for use on me or my daughters.

"Yes Sir," I say and gather myself not to cry. The spanking strap stings like a bunch of bees and I have no desire to feel it on my bare bum.

I hear him say to open my mouth and to suck on the anal plug to moisten it. Good thing I cleaned it thoroughly from yesterday, as he inserts it into my moist mouth to suck and slurp. It feels so large, but not has large as Master's cock, so I suck gently. He checks my pubic area and my bottom hole to ensure both are smooth and hairless. My daughters and I must be perfectly smooth, as he checks daily. After some 5 minutes of slurping he removes the anal plug.

Taking the medium size plug in his hand he slowly, but firmly inserts it into my bung hole. I feel it enter my anus, as I stretch my cheeks with my fingers to enlarge my hole. The plug moves past my sphincter and settles inside me with the top barely sticking out. It has a smooth area sticking out of my butt so I can sit easily. It is larger than I am used to wearing, so I feel full. It will be difficult to walk, but I will manage.

I hear him tell me to stand at attention with my legs spread and skirt raised over my hips exposing me. He places his thick finger into my mouth for me to suck. I do so, as I hear him tell me I am not to go potty without permission. He states I am to obey my administrative assistant in all things. Also, I will sit on my panties at all times and my feet will remain on the floor with my legs spread slightly.

I nod my head and continue sucking, when my two daughters enter the room wearing their nightshirt and panties. They are 25 years old twins named Amanda and Sandra (Mandy and Sandy). They work at St James Academy Uniform Store. A job their step-Daddy found for them.

"Hello Daddy," I hear them say.

"Hello Girls," He answers.

They see me sucking on his finger, but say nothing. I watch as they do their ritual and curtsey in front of their step-father. Both night shirts, one pink the other blue with matching cotton panties, rise over their hips. He reaches over with his free hand and slaps each on their cute little girl cotton panties.

"Time to catch the bus Missy pull up your knickers nice and tight and lower you skirt. Girls I will be back in 15 minutes, so have your breakfast. We are going to see your boss for your quarterly review," He orders. Both girls lower their nightshirts and start their breakfast. They are apprehensive about the meeting with their boss the store manager, Miss Jackson.

He takes my hand like I am a child and heads out the door to catch the downtown bus. I walk as fast as I can, when you consider I have an anal plug lodged in my rectum. It makes me swish my bottom cheeks, which causes my short skirt to flip up exposing my panty and hand prints on my upper thighs. It takes 5 minutes to reach the corner where the bus will pick me up.

As I have been taught over the past two weeks, I stand at attention with my purse and lunch box at my sides. My eyes are straight forward and I do not make a sound. I can feel the other passengers observing me, as William whispers in my ear to 'behave or I will spank you on the spot.' I stand straighter knowing he would not hesitate to put me over his knee. My breasts are piercing my dress the nipples getting hard. I feel him pushing his hand against my backside crease insuring my anal plug is tight. I start to feel my arousal growing as I lean back into his palm.

The bus arrives, and I kiss William on the cheek. I wait allowing the other passengers to enter the bus ahead of me, as I have been taught. I step up the high bus stairs giving the bus driver an unintentional show of my bright yellow underwear. As I reach for the fare money in my Cinderella purse the coins drop out of my hand onto the floor in front of me. I am not allowed to crouch down for the coins, but must bend directly over with my legs straight jack-knifed in half. In doing so my skirt rides up over my hips revealing my red cheeks peeking out of my tight Cinderella knickers. The two hand prints are revealed on my upper thighs of my long tanned legs. I pick up the coins quickly and hand them to the smiling driver.

I sit halfway back and lift my skirt in the back quickly, so I can sit on my panty and spread my legs. The ride takes about 40 minutes, and I hear the whispers on the bus. My face is bright red the entire ride.

3

Sitting on the bus I remember how William handled the first meeting with the girls and me. Once married, we moved into his large house located in the suburbs. It was my 20 year old twin daughters and me. The girls were younger version of me except Sandra had brown hair and Amanda's hair was blonde. They were both athletic and played tennis and swam at school. They were seniors in a prestigious girl's private school complete with school girl uniforms.

Seniors could drive to school and both girls had cars. It was not required that seniors wear a school uniform, and so each girl had a closet full of clothes. My twins were out of control mainly due to my lack of supervision. They were wild and spoiled and needed discipline. They did not treat me with respect, but this was about to change quickly.

William called a family meeting the first night we were all together. The girls grumbled they had other things to do, but he insisted. To get their attention he swatted both of them on their much too tight jeans. "Seven o'clock promptly in the living room," He ordered and left the room.

I was standing in the middle of the living room in my work clothes consisting of a white form fitting blouse, blue pencil knee length skirt, tanned legs (panty hose was not allowed), two inch heels and my hair neatly tied in a ponytail. The time was exactly 7PM.

I heard the command: "Present Missy." Quickly I lifted my tight skirt up my legs. I had to wiggle to lift the skirt to get it over my hips revealing a pair of childish white cotton full cut underwear decorated with balloons. I stand at attention, when I hear my daughters laughing and carrying on as they enter the living room. They stop when they see me standing at attention revealing my undies wondering what is going on.

William sat in the large leather recliner staring at the three of us. I was mortified to be standing showing my under panty. "Come over here and stand facing your Mother," I heard him say in a firm no nonsense voice. They slowly walked over to William and stood as he directed.

He spoke to both of the girls in a commanding voice saying: the reason your Mother was standing in 'Present' position was he had something important to say. Both girls blushed and could barely look at me. I felt the same as I lowered my head submissively.

tom6432
tom6432
502 Followers