The Necklace

Story Info
A man falls for a beautiful woman.
7k words
4.28
13k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked out of the shopping mall, I heard a crack of thunder. I looked toward the sky and saw the clouds building up. A storm was coming and it was coming fast. I had one more place to stop before I went home so with shopping bags in hand, I started to walk down the street. My feet were killing me as I was wearing black heels with my short black skirt. I spent almost the whole day shopping for a party tomorrow. I was going to the annual company party. It is a black tie event so I had to find a new outfit to wear.

I stopped at the corner of the street and bent down to adjust the strap on my shoe. I stood back up just in time to meet the eyes of a very handsome man. He was very well dressed in a suit and tie. He was standing right in front of me smiling.

"May I be of some assistance?" he asked reaching for my bags.

"Uh, sure, I guess I could use some help," I replied, surprised at how he just insisted. He took the bags from me and asked where I was headed to. I told him to I was going to the shop over there across the street.

"I need to find a piece of jewelry for a big party tomorrow," I said, looking again towards the black sky. "I hope the rain holds out for a while yet."

"Ah, I think it is going to rain soon. We better hurry!" He said and we hurried across the street weaving between cars and through the glass doors of the jewelry shop. I turned around and reached for the bags.

"Thank you for carrying those. They were getting quite heavy."

"Now just wait a minute there beautiful, I am not just going to leave you here with all of these," he said smiling with a twinkle in his eye. "Do you mind if I stay and I can help you when you are ready to leave?"

I giggled. I was surprised that he wanted to help me so much. I said, "Well, if you really want to ... but, tell me your name at least."

"Richard. You may call me Rich, if you want."

"I like Richard, it is more sophisticated!" I smiled and walked over to the counter. Richard followed me. "By the way, I am Rose."

"It is my pleasure to meet you Rose." He took my hand and kissed it gently. How romantic I thought.

Slowly, I walked around the counters, studying each piece. A very beautiful silver piece caught my eye. I walked over to the case and bent down to get a better look. I couldn't help seeing Richard staring at my butt through the mirror that sat behind the jewelry. I was wearing a short skirt, and I wondered what all he saw. A sales lady came over to where we were. "Would you like to see something Ma'am?" she asked with a stern tone to her voice.

"Well, yes, this piece right here please." I pointed to the diamond necklace. The stern tone carried over to her face. She took the piece out of the case and started telling me about it.

"This is an 18 carat white gold and 8 1/2 ctw diamond necklace. There are a total of 144 round diamonds in a prong setting. This is 16 inches long." She held it up so it reflected the light. "Would you like to try it on?"

I turned around to see what Richard was doing. He nodded at me to try it on. I tuned back to the sales lady and said, "Yes. It is very beautiful. I'll try it on!" She handed me the piece and Richard all of a sudden, reached out and took the necklace.

"Here let me help," he said.

"Wow, you are just full of help today aren't you," I said jokingly. He smiled and placed the string of diamonds around my neck. I could feel his breath on my ear as he closed the clasp. He rested his hands on my shoulders and placed a light kiss to my ear. I felt my face flush. Was this handsome man coming on to me?

"Ok, all done," he said as his hands slid down my bare arms.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. The necklace was beautiful. It reflected the light and just sparkled. "Rose, nothing can compete with your beauty, but that necklace looks very beautiful on you," Richard said standing behind me.

I blushed and I reached up to feel the necklace between my fingers. It was light and smooth. I fell in love with it right away. It would be perfect with my outfit. I looked to the sales lady who stood there impatiently. "How much is this?"

"Very expensive!" she said crossing her arms and lightly tapping her foot.

"Yes, I know, how much?" I said getting irritated at her. Who did this lady think she was? What does she know what I can and can't afford?

"$4,000 and that is firm!" she said. Wow, that is quite a lot. It is very nice though and Richard thinks so too. Anyway, this party is going to be the big event of the year. I can always return it.

"I'll buy it!" I said with a big grin. We walked over to the register and the lady started to ring up the sale. "You really think it looks good on me?" I asked Richard.

"Yes, it sure does," he said back looking like he was going to kiss me. "Anything would look good on you, even me." I smiled back at him embarrassed that he slipped that in. Thoughts were becoming to mind as I thought how he would be like in bed. He was so handsome and nice. We started to kiss.

BOOM! Thunder roared outside and interrupted our kiss. Then the power went out. Richard and I just stood there, looking at each other. Then we burst into laughter.

"I am sorry Ma'am," the lady interrupted and I turned around. "I am unable to complete the transaction due to the power outage." She took the necklace from my hand. "You will have to come back later." I just stood there stunned. I watched as she put the necklace back into the case and walked off. What was I going to wear tomorrow?

"Gee, she irks me so! She is so rude!" Richard said grabbing my hand. "Come on let's go, it's starting to pour rain." We picked up my bags and waltzed out of the shop into the pouring rain. We stood under the canopy to keep dry. The rain was coming down so hard, it was impossible to walk anywhere. I looked at Richard.

"Well, what should we do?" I asked.

"Hail a cab," he said and walked to the curb, waiting for one to arrive. I stood underneath the awning, keeping dry as Richard was getting drenched out there. Finally, he waved down a taxi and we hurried inside it.

As soon as the taxi stopped, I opened the door and hurried inside the back seat as Richard loaded the shopping bags into the trunk. He slammed the trunk shut and joined me inside the cab. He was dripping wet from the rain.

"I told the driver to go to my place," I said to him. "You are sopping wet!" We both laughed and the driver sped off down the busy street. I reached into my purse and handed Richard some tissues so he could dry off his face.

"Thank you," he said taking the tissues. "I can't believe how much it is raining."

"I know, and the power is out!" I replied as I saw the traffic jam ahead. "Look!" I said pointing out the front window.

The cabbie turned around and said in a New York accent, "We may be stuck here for a while." I smiled at him and then at Richard. I was thinking about the necklace again.

"I really liked that necklace. Wasn't that lady just a real bitch?" I asked him.

"Yes, she was, wasn't she?" he replied and placed his hand on my leg. "We should go back there and talk to the manager and ask him why she still didn't sell the necklace to you?"

"Yeah, and then tell him that I'll take my business across the street if they treat their customers like that," I laughed. "They'd be out of four grand." I smiled. "Thanks for your help today anyway Richard."

"Hey, no problem," he said rubbing his hand up and down my leg. "I enjoyed myself and being with you." I looked Richard seductively in the eyes and licked my lips.

"Shall we finish where we left off?" I asked Richard.

"Mmm, sounds good to me," he said taking my face into his hands to bring me closer to his lips. His eyes were blue and he had salt and pepper colored hair. He turned me on. We kissed each other, tenderly at first. He parted my lips with his tongue and dove it deep into my mouth. He scooted me up into his lap.

I straddled him there facing him, hungrily kissing him, and feeling the water from his pants seep through my dress and panties. I was getting wet in more ways than one. "Richard," I said breaking our kiss. "When I was in the store and I bent over to look at the jewelry, were you looking up my skirt?"

He smiled, ran his hand under my skirt and tugged at my panties. "I like your pink panties," he said. "Very sexy!" Then he embraced me again, his hand under my skirt, wrapped around my backside. I turned my head and he started kissing my neck. I glanced at the cab driver. He was gawking at us through his rearview mirror. His eyes met mine and he looked away towards the traffic.

I leaned towards Richard's ear. "Do you think he minds?" I whispered.

"They've seen everything in these things," Richard said and then whispered, "Take off your panties." Without thinking twice, I slid off his lap, removed them, and stuck them in my purse. Richard sat up and ran his hands up my legs and under my skirt. He grabbed my hips and slid me down so I was practically lying down. He bent over me and started kissing me again. Then he ran his hands along my inner thighs and bent down, placing sweet, gentle kisses on each side.

He looked up at the cabbie, who of course was watching, and smiled at him. The cabbie nodded as if he read Richard's mind. Richard looked back at me. "See, he doesn't mind." He lifted up my skirt. He placed a kiss on my mound. Then stuck out his tongue and ran the tip up and down my slit. "Your so wet Rose and you taste so good," he looked up and said, "I'm going to make you beg for it."

"Mmmm," I moaned as he bent back down used his fingers to find my clit. His tongue flicked across it and was applying pressure. I moaned louder and spread my legs more. Richard's tongue was now entering my wet cunt as one of his hands drifted under my blouse and was pinching my nipple. His tongue moving in and out of me faster and faster, I was moaning louder.

"Oh God Richard, it feels so good," I pushed his head in more. "Give me more!" I did not care who was watching anymore, I just wanted more.

Looking up, watching me writhe in pleasure, Richard slid two fingers in my juicy tunnel. He went deep with them and I arched my back. Not being with a man in a long time, his fingers and tongue created sensations that my vibrator could not match. He was pumping me faster now while his tongue still worked my clit.

"I'm going to cum Richard," I moaned loudly and grabbed the seat tight. "Ohhh, make me cum."

"Yes, darling Rose, yes," he said. "Cum on my tongue. I want to drink you up." He pushed his fingers even deeper and sucked hard at my clit. My legs were shaking and my pussy throbbed. I couldn't hold it in any longer and I let go. Warm juices flowed from my pussy.

"Ohhh, here it cums," I screamed. My hips thrust into his face as he slurped up the juices. His tongue and mouth not missing a drop. He got up, met my mouth with his, and kissed me on the lips again. I could taste my sweet self on his mouth and tongue. He helped me sit back up and I adjusted myself pulling my skirt down.

I looked around outside. No one was paying attention. I then looked at the cabbie who had big grin on his face. The traffic was clearing and the taxi started rolling. I turned to Richard, who had taken my hand in his.

"Wow, that was... just," I was speechless.

"Shhh, no need to say anything," he said and then he kissed me again.

We were finally at my place and the rain had stopped. The taxi stopped and I opened my purse. "How much do I owe you sir?" I asked the driver.

"No, no. No need to pay Miss," he replied. I looked at him blankly and he continued, "That show you and your friend just put on is more than enough!" All three of us laughed and Richard told him to hold the cab.

Richard helped me unload my shopping bags and take them inside my apartment. I quickly grabbed a pen and paper, jotted down my number, and handed it to him.

"Thanks again and call me please," I said. "I would like to have you over sometime." He took the paper from my hand and kissed my hand again.

"I'll see you soon," he said and out the door, he went. He got into the taxicab and drove off. Was he going to call me I wondered? Will I see him again? I went back inside and started to put away my purchases. I should have gotten his number too. Well, I will just have to wait and see if he calls.

After I had everything put away, I poured a cup of tea, and lay down. I had so much to do before tomorrow's event. I still need to get that piece of jewelry, but the thought of returning to that shop, turned me off. I'll wait till tomorrow I said to myself. I got back up and went to the bathroom to draw up a bath. I just needed to relax now.

As the hot steamy water filled up in the claw foot tub, I poured some bath salts into the water. I went to the small window in the bathroom and opened it. The cool moist outside air crept in. It was a beautiful night. Even though I couldn't see the stars, because of the city lights, I knew they were there. I walked over to the mirror and put my hair up. The sounds of the city below drifted in. I could hear someone playing jazz music. I love this apartment. It is on the fourth floor. There were only three apartments up here. It is an older apartment building with lots of character and wood floors. That is why I like it so much. I glanced over to the tub and noticed it was about to spill over. I rushed over to the tub and turned the water off.

I stuck my fingers in to test the temperature. Perfect. I let my silk robe fall off my body and I slid into the tub. I took the sponge and started squeezing the water onto my body. Rubbing the sponge up my leg and across my stomach. I closed my eyes and my mind lingered to thoughts of Richard. I remembered the smell of his cologne. The way he kissed me, the way he touched me. I dropped the sponge and brought my hand up to touch my breasts and I let out a sigh. His hand there, rubbing and pulling at my nipples. They were hard again. I squeezed my breasts together and pinched my nipples. I circled my fingertips around them.

Listening to the beat of the music coming from outside my window, my hand drifted between my legs. I imagined Richard's tongue there again. God it felt so good. It was so strong. My fingers played with my clit. Pinching it, rubbing it harder. I just want to feel his cock inside me, pumping me hard, filling me up.

The water in the bathtub splashed around, spilling to the floor as I rocked against my hand. My moans growing louder and louder. I inserted a couple of fingers into my pussy. "Ohh," another moan escapes me. I can feel Richard's hard cock in me. Slowly sliding in and out. He is sucking on my breasts as he pumps me. I move my hand and fingers faster. Yes, that's right. Fuck me hard Richard. I want you to cum in me.

"Uhhhh," I almost screamed, as I am so close to cumming. I imagine Richard cumming in me, his strong body, and his cock erupting. He is grunting and shooting deep into me. This throws me into my climax and I cum. I let out another scream as I feel my pussy pulse against my hand. I lean my head back. Mmmm, sweet sensations flowing over me. I open my eyes. What has this man done to me?

I finished my bath and get ready for bed. I slipped myself between the cool cotton sheets. They felt good against my body. I sleep naked all the time. It is much more comfortable. I look towards the phone wondering why he hasn't called yet. I picked up a book and read for a while only to give up and turn off the light. I needed to sleep, for tomorrow I must go back to that shop.

The next morning I wake up early, refreshed and ready for the day. I make some eggs and toast and take it out onto the balcony. I put the plate on the table and go over to the railing. What a beautiful morning. Not too hot yet. I lean over and look at the street below. It is pretty quiet, a few people walking down the street. A man walks his dog. I go back over and sit down at the table and enjoy my breakfast of toast and strawberries. After breakfast, I get dressed and ready to go shopping.

I am putting on some earrings and the doorbell rings. I wonder who is ringing so early in the morning. I walk over to the door and open it.

"Good morning," says a tall man in an UPS outfit. "I have a package for Miss Rose."

"Yes, I am Rose," I said. The man hands me a clipboard and a pen.

"Please sign here and here," he says pointing to a couple of lines on the paper. So I sign my name and he hands me a small package and leaves. I shut the door and walk over and sit on a chair. I wasn't expecting a package. I looked at it closer. No return address. It is wrapped in plain brown paper and addressed to "Miss Rose." This is odd. I tear off the paper to reveal a blue box with the name of the jewelry store I went to yesterday. My heart started to race. I opened the box, looked inside it, and quickly closed it. What the heck?

I opened the box again and there it was. The diamond necklace I fell in love with and wanted to buy yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was confused. There was a small card enclosed. I picked it up and read it. Written in very nice handwriting it said, "To a beautiful Rose, This is for you. Enjoy your party tonight! See you soon. Richard."

I could not believe it. Why did he buy this for me? How can he afford this? When will I see him? Is he going to call? All kinds of questions flooded my mind. Then a smile spread across my face as I looked at the necklace again. The necklace looked even more beautiful. I could not wait to put it on. I had to talk to someone. I ran to the phone and called my best friend and told her everything. She could not believe it either. After we said our goodbyes, I got ready to go get my hair done. I was anxious for tonight.

Later that day, after I got my hair and nails done, I arrived back home. I had less than an hour to get dressed. My friend Jennie was coming over to drive myself and a few others to the party. I put on some makeup, not much, just a little bit to highlight my features. I went into the bedroom and put on my dress. It was a ruffled silk crepe dress in the color of blue. It was also sleeveless and in a long length, just to the ankles. A strappy silver evening sandal completed the look. I walked over to the full-length mirror. I turned to my side to check out my backside and am satisfied. The dress made my golden blonde hair and blue eyes stand out.

I walked into the living room and grabbed my evening bag. My friend will be here any minute now. Am I forgetting anything? I think to myself as I place my hand on my neck. YES! The necklace, how could I forget? I go over to the chair where the box is still sitting. I open the box and the sight of the necklace still takes my breath away. I remove the necklace and walk to the mirror in the bathroom and place the necklace around my neck. I close the clasp and stand back to admire it. Now I am ready. Just then, I hear the car horn. That must be Jennie. I grab my purse and jolt out the door.

Ten minutes later, we were sitting at a stoplight in Jennie's car. I turned to look at her and she was sitting there gawking at my necklace. "Where in the world did you get that?" she asked as she pointed to the necklace.

"Oh, from a friend," I said casually thinking if Richard was really a friend or what?

"That must be some friend," she replied and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," I said, not very interested to talk about it so I looked out the window. I really didn't want to get into all the details this early in the evening. Anyway, I really didn't know him did I? I haven't even talked to him for a day.

After picking up two other people, and driving thirty more minutes in the car, we were finally there. We pulled up to the curb at a hotel and the valet helped us out of the car. Then he drove off with the car to park it somewhere.

12