The Necklace

Story Info
A little play before the release.
2.2k words
3.78
24.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been teasing myself whole day and denying myself the pleasure of orgasm. And now I wanted to cum. The good thing was: I knew I would cum.

The bad thing was: I had no idea what all she wanted to do before she would let me cum.

She was my neighbor; 10 years older than me. She had a curvy body and she knew how to carry it. She liked my attention a lot but she used to say that I was too testosterone driven. True, she had a much stronger grip on her own sexual urges than what I had on mine.

Whole day I had been watching porn in her place. This was her plan. She was not even home all the time. In fact, she was away most of the time. She was here in the morning when I came over. She told me what I was supposed to do. I started watching and she started doing her own stuff. She left after lunch and came back only at 10 pm. I was alone all the time and I teased myself continuously. But I didn't cum. She wouldn't know if I did, but somehow I could not even imagine disobeying her.

After she came back, things turned even more difficult. I had been watching virtual women all day. I was admiring their curves, their lips, their tits. And now finally there was a real woman in front of me and I wanted to go for it. Only I didn't dare.

I had a weird sensation in my groin. There was a lot of heat. My balls did not hurt, but there was a peculiar constricted feeling. I wanted the release.

She was still wearing the black blouse and the knee-length grey skirt. She had taken off the suit. Just looking at her sent shivers down to my balls. I wanted to touch those mounds on her chest. They were outlined so perfectly. I felt the heat between my thighs increase.

Finally she finished her work and came to where I was sitting. It was nearly midnight. She beckoned me to her bedroom.

"How are you feeling?" she wanted to know.

"I need to cum now," I said sheepishly. "I've been holding all day."

"Sure, you will cum," she said. "But not right now. You will have to hold it a little longer."

She asked me to strip. I took off all my clothes and stood naked in front of her. My own nudity turned me on and I had a full hard on immediately. She only smiled. I sat on the bed.

"Lie down on your back," she said. I obeyed.

She climbed on to me and straddled me. Her skirt went up a few notches. She started unbuttoning the blouse. She did it unceremoniously and then threw the blouse onto the floor. I looked at her bra and fire burnt in my balls. I held my dick in my hand and almost instantly edged. I managed to control it. She chuckled. I thought it best not to touch my dick. I was not sure I can handle many more edges. Better to do it when I finally got to cum.

She unhooked her bra without saying anything more and threw that on the floor too. My breath caught on my chest. I looked spellbound at those soft melons. It was impossible not to look as the light reflected from her heart shaped pendant took one's eyes naturally to the cleavage.

She used to wear a thin silver chain with a heart-shaped pendant which hung snugly on her cleavage. She must have calculated the length of the chain while she bought it. The pendant sat exactly an inch below the top end of her cleavage.

I tightened my lower abdominal muscles and controlled the urge. The strain might have shown on my face. She laughed. Then she bent forward. The pendant hung in front of her. She stopped. My eyes were glued to her tits.

"Open your mouth," she said. I had been clenching my teeth all the time. I opened my mouth and she bent a little forward. The pendant slipped onto my mouth. I sucked on it lovingly. Here was the taste of her heavenly chest.

"That will remain in your mouth, do you understand?" she asked. I nodded. "Good," she said, "and you will not talk." She was still bending the same way. "And you will not take anything else in your mouth."

I nodded. She waited for a while in that position and then started to straighten up. The pendant slipped out of my mouth. Immediately she slapped me. Then without a word she bent forward again. Once again the pendant slipped into mouth and this time I hurriedly closed my mouth around it, cutting off its escape route.

"Good boy," she said and started to straighten up. I had to rise with her too. Finally she sat up and slipped off from me. I knelt on the bed with the pendant in my mouth. My face was about six inches from her throat.

She started to back off near the other end of the bed. She did it slowly so that I could keep up. I crawled in front of her on my hands and knees. Finally she leaned against a cushion placed in front of the bedpost. I stopped crawling.

She pushed my head down between her breasts. Her boobs pressed against my cheek. I sucked on the pendant as hard as I could. I did not dare touch my dick, I only rubbed my thighs. But that was not going to last long.

She took out something from a bedside drawer and proceeded to tie my hands behind my back. I maintained my balance when she pulled my wrists behind me by pushing even deeper into her cleavage. The smell was overpowering.

Soon my hands were tied behind me. The feeling of bondage swept over my body and I had another strong hard on. The movement of her body caused my head to shift to the right side and I knew in an instant that my mouth was very close to her nipples.

I tried to go for it.

But she was faster. She grabbed my hair and pulled back my head. She pulled at my hair with all strength she had. This was painful. I somehow kept my mouth shut and the pendant secure. But my eyes started watering.

She grabbed another tuft of my hair with the other hand and pulled up my face. Her chin and lips came into my view. She held me there. Now tears had started running down my face. I had no way to wipe them off. Still she didn't let go. My vision was getting blurry.

I think she held me that way for nearly a minute. At the end of it I was really crying. My scalp burned.

"Have you understood?" she asked me. I vigorously nodded. She pushed my head back into her bosom. There were some more movement and then she blindfolded me. Now even my vision was gone.

Suddenly I felt her fingers on my balls. She cupped them softly. I gave her hand a throbbing hard-on. She chuckled and removed her hand before I edged. I breathed deeply to control my urges. It only sent her smell deeper into my nose. The softness on my both cheeks was already driving me crazy.

"Take the pendant out," she said. "Let it rest on my skin and lick it with your tongue."

I did as I was told.

"Move your tongue up the chain on your right side," she instructed me. "Lick the chain all the way up to my neck. But slowly."

I started running my tongue up the necklace. I moved out of the valley and crossed the top of her boobs. Then I was on plain ground. I was on her collar bones when she touched my dick again. Her fingertips were on my balls but her wrist moved on my dick. She wore a silver bracelet similar to the necklace. And it was this bracelet which was moving up and down my shaft. I saw red under my blindfold.

"Don't stop licking," she said.

I moved up to her shoulder and went as far behind the neck as I could. She pulled my hair and brought back my head to the side of her cheeks. I was licking the side of her neck now.

"Don't move," she said. "And don't stop licking."

She increased her stroking until I was pitifully throbbing. She took away her hand as I edged. Then she repeated the performance.

I was salivating madly on her neck. I was licking her silver chain like a dog and I could feel my saliva running down her front. But she didn't care.

"Now, go back down," she told me.

I started the journey down from her neck. When I had reached the top of her boobs, she suddenly took a sharp breath. I didn't stop and kept moving down till I had reached pendant again.

"Stop," she said again. I stopped, with the pendant in my mouth. But her body was in motion. Her chest heaved. She took a deep breath.

She was fingering herself.

I felt heat radiating from between my thighs. She wasn't touching me anymore and I wanted to be touched badly.

"Go up now," she instructed. I started up along the chain on my left side. I cleared the top of the boobs and reached her neck. I started licking. I only hoped that she would stroke me again. But she didn't. She kept on fingering herself. I started moving down again when she instructed me.

This time her chest was heaving strongly. I felt her boobs rubbing my chins. I started up the right side again and reached her neck once again.

Now I could even smell her juice. And that fogged my brain so much that in an instant I kissed her on the neck. And she took a very sharp breath. I kissed her again. And she moaned.

Suddenly her fingers were back on my balls. She started stroking my dick. Her fingers were slick with her own juice and she smeared that on my shaft. I think it only took ten seconds for me to edge. As she took away her hand my body went into a near convulsion. I kissed and licked her neck madly. I hardly knew what I was doing. When the urge subsided a bit I realized that she was moaning heavily. Without thinking twice I started kissing her throat.

Suddenly my head was pulled up by the hair from her neck. She pushed my head down and suddenly -- for the first time that night -- I felt her nipples rub against my lips.

I was not sure whether I was allowed to suckle them. Instead I kissed her nipple.

"Take them!" she hissed.

I did not need any more encouragement. I sucked at her nipples with as much strength as my drained body could gather.

She was fingering fast now. Her whole body heaved and she was moaning constantly. Suddenly she pushed her breast even deeper into my watering mouth. In the next instant my head was yanked up and her other breast was pushed into my mouth.

Her body was on fire now. She kept on shifting my mouth from one breast to the other. Then suddenly she started thrusting her breast into my mouth and I knew she was close.

The moan changed to a scream as her body jerked like a rag doll in a storm. Her right nipple was deep within my mouth and I suckled her with all my strength. I smelled the strong scent of pussy juice. That did not help my condition at all.

Her body kept on jerking involuntarily for some time and then stopped. There was silence. I kept my mouth glued to her breast.

Finally she pushed me away from her body. I landed on my side. With my hands tied behind me, there was not much I could do.

I heard her soft voice near my ear, "Now, I will make you cum."

She straightened my legs and slipped her fingers under my balls -- the fingers which were dripping pussy juice. She started massaging my balls. Then slowly her hand moved to the shaft.

She pulled my hair and my head was turned upwards. I felt her breath on my cheek. I heard her voice, "You will be kissing me when you cum."

And then I felt her lips on mine.

Her hand started moving up and down my dick and her tongue licked mine. Her breath was hot on me and her smell enveloped me.

Immediately I knew I would be close. But she didn't stop this time.

Her saliva flooded my mouth and her tongue explored it. Her hand was moving up and down my shaft in a constant rhythm.

And then I felt my jizz running up my shaft. I moaned inside her mouth. Her stroking increased.

And then I started cumming.

My entire consciousness was focused on two things: her hand and her mouth. One complemented the other.

I heaved and jerked till the last drop came out. She kept stroking till the last drop came out.

And she kissed me till the last drop came out.