The Necromancer

Story Info
He summons up spirit of his lost love.
1.7k words
4.49
21.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sillyman
Sillyman
42 Followers

Marc jumped the wall of the cemetery in one smooth motion. He fumbled in his backpack with his ritual materials for a moment before pulling out his flashlight. The ritual had to be performed on the new moon, and the cemetery was enveloped in darkness. Marc pulled the backpack onto his shoulders again, pushed up his glasses, and began searching for Rosaline's grave. He had visited it enough times before, but the cemetery looked very different in the dark.

He had waited so long for this moment. Rosaline was everything to him. When everyone else had called him creepy and weird, Rosaline had been his friend. They had known each other since they were little kids in grade school. When he would try to gross her out with worms and spiders like he did with all the other girls, she would just laugh and smile at him. They grew up together, and he watched her as she grew more beautiful each passing day. She was the girl everyone liked, and she sincerely liked everyone. Marc had seen her go through several boyfriends. Some were jerks and others were nice but ultimately kind of mundane. She never really had anyone steady, but could always count on having a date with someone. Of course, Marc had never gotten to go out with her. Oh, they went out as friends often enough sure, and in that sense they were best friends, but never anything more. Maybe if he only he could have worked up the courage to ask her, things would have been different.

It was a year ago tonight that they went to that party. They were just out of their freshmen year. They were walking home. Roz had a little more beer than she should have and was laughing and swaying back and forth while Marc tried to keep her from falling over. They were both laughing when the pickup came out of nowhere. Marc tried to pull Roz out of the way in time, but it was to late. The car smashed her into a telephone pole. Marc pulled out Roz's cellphone and called 911, then cradled her in his arms. He sat there crying as his best friend started to slip away in his arms. He kissed her, and she let out one last breath. The ambulance arrived, and the paramedics grabbed her up and hauled her away, but Marc knew it was too late. She was already dead.

Marc wiped his eyes as the memories came back to him. This wasn't the time for tears. He had cried enough since that night. Now was the time for action.

At last he located Roz's headstone among the hundreds of other stones. He pushed the end of his flashlight into the soft earth to illuminate the area, then pulled of his backpack. He first needed to obscure the area so his work would not be disturbed. He began to spread a mixture of herbs and salt in a circle around the grave, careful to give himself enough room to maneuver without breaking the circle. He pulled the yew wand from his backpack, and began to chant. The words made no sense. They did not have to. He felt the power grow and warp around him, and at the center of his mind formed a sphere of black threads around the gravesite. Now he would be undisturbed. He knelt at the grave, and drew a Divamallochia pattern on the headstone. Finally, he took his ceremonial knife, and cut open his hand while he chanted. The blood spilled on the ground and the pain brought him deep into his mind as he pulled her essence to him, drawing her in with his life force. Mist swirled around him and a sudden wind whistled though the trees. Marc opened his eyes and watched as the mist pulled together and began to glow. Each second it became more and more distinct, until at last it was the glowing naked body of Rosaline.

"Oh spirit, I beseech you..." Marc began, only to see Roz giggle at him.

"You should know there is no need for that. Get up," she said as she pulled him to his feet. She was quite solid and surprisingly warm.

Marc smiled. "I had too be sure it was you. You never know what these summonings will conjure up, you know." Rosaline chuckled some more. It was like she had never died. "I...I've missed you a lot..." he stumbled. He did not feel like the great sorcerer now.

Rosaline cocked an eyebrow. "You brought me back from the dead because you missed me?" Her features softened. "Marc, you don't have to explain yourself. I know you have always been bad with words. But I have been watching you. I've seen what you've gone through for me. I know..."

He swallowed. "That I love you?"

"Yes. I didn't realize back then," she said, taking his hand, "but I know the reason I never found anyone myself was because I love you too. I was thinking about it that...that night, and I wanted you to know...and while we can still be together again," she stepped close to him, "I want to give you what you couldn't have before..." Her voice trailed off as she planted her warm lips against his and wrapped her arms around him. Marc pulled her close and kissed her back. There tongues met softly and danced together. Marc kissed her on her cheek, then down her neck, then down her shoulder. He kissed down her arm and hand before lightly kissing each finger on her hand.

Roz cupped her breasts in her hands. "I remember you staring at these when I first got them. Why don't you give them a taste?" Marc ran his tongue down between her breasts before licking and then sucking the nipple softly. Roz sighed with pleasure and pulled him closer to her chest. Marc squeezed and lovingly planted kisses her heavy tit before moving to the other. He flicked his tongue over the nipple softly, then with greater and greater force, until he would take it into his mouth and suck hard. "mmmmmm..." Roz sighed.

Marc kissed lower and lower down her stomach, then down to her crotch. Roz spread her legs to give him better access. Marc kissed down her slit, then spread her open and began to softly lap at her clit. Roz trembled and shook. "Oh! Oh Yes There! Oh please lick me yes mmmm..." She moaned. Marc chuckled softly, then took his yew wand and pushed it into her while he sucked her clit. He pumped it into her while juices ran down his fingers. "OH YES! OH MY GOD! UHHHNN!" Roz screamed as her body thrashed with orgasm. "Oh you wonderful, wonderful man," Roz sighed as she pulled Marc back up to her lips. "Mmm...Get out of those clothes. Now." Marc pulled of his shirt as Roz removed his pants and boxers with supernatural efficiency. It felt good to be naked in the warm summer air, with the warm air blowing against his skin.

Roz turned her back to him and bent over her headstone. "Now I think it's time you get a little piece of Heaven hmm?" She said as she wiggled her cute little butt at him. Marc needed no further prompting. He gripped his rock hard cock in one hand and Rosaline's hip with the other, and pushed deep into her heavenly depths.

"Oh my god..." he panted, "This feels...wonderful...it's better than I imagined..."

"Of course it is silly boy," she giggled, then whispered, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Marc pushed deep into her soft pussy, then pulled out again slowly. Roz moaned. He pushed in again with a little more force, and then again, a little faster. Soon he was pumping his throbbing cock into her in a steady rhythm, and they were both moaning loudly together as there hips met for each thrust. Juices dripped from Rosaline's cunt and down onto Marc's balls as they moved together faster and faster. Soon Rosaline was screaming and thrashing against the headstone as Marc pounded relentlessly into her. "YES YES YES Make me cum MAKE ME CUM!" She came a second time squeezing his cock within her. The force of her orgasm squeezed Marc's cock out of her. Marc growled in frustration.

"Oh sweetie...I still have something special for you..." Rosaline panted as she spread her ass cheeks with her hands. Marc smiled like an evil panther as he placed his cock at her asshole. He teasingly circled it with the head of his cock a few times before sinking deep inside her ass. "Unnngh..." Rosaline grunted as her penetrated her ass. Slowly Marc began to pump more and more of his thick veiny cock into her tight hot asshole. Each pump would get one more inch inside her, and make Rosaline moan a little louder, until with each thrust he would fill her completely then slip out again. Rosaline picked the wand up of the ground and shoved it into her burning cunt. Marc moaned and pumped faster into her ass as he felt the stick rub against his cock through her.

"UNGH, UNGH, OH GODDAMN YES FUCK MY UGH ASS YESSS!" Rosaline thrashed against his invading cock as she came hard against him again. Her ass squeezed Marc's cock into a super tight grip and pumped him with the contractions.

"AHHHHH I LOVE YOU!" Marc screamed as his cock erupted and flooded her ass with his hot cum. He slid out of her and fell back down onto the ground, panting. Roz quickly bent down over him and began licking the juices and cum of his cock, licking up and down the shaft and sucking the last remaining bits out of the head. She threw her arms around him and kissed him.

"I love you I love you I love you," she babbled, crying. Marc held her close to him. "Shhh, it's okay. It's okay." He kissed her one last time, and with that, her body began to disappear as the spell ended. Marc kissed her one last time before she vanished completely.

"I'll always love you..." she said as she faded away.

Marc sighed and gathered up his clothes. He left the cemetery and began the walk home, sighing with the memories of the night and eagerly awaiting the next new moon.

Sillyman
Sillyman
42 Followers