The Need

Story Info
Her need for Master's use.
1.8k words
3.86
28.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a "bitch" and have a "master"; we are a couple that is totally into experimentation as well as domination and submission. I am my masters bitch at the age of 27 my master is 32. I am ordered not to wear any clothes when we are at home except when we have company. When we are out I am to dress exactly how my master tells me. I have to obey or I get the consequences.

*

One day I found myself yearning for my master to use me and abuse me as I have never been used or abused before. As always he called me on his lunch break to see how I was doing and give me my orders to have done by the time he returned home from work. I surprised master by asking him if he would grant his bitch one wish. He asked me what that wish was and I asked him if he would take a day off of work and use and abuse me for sex where ever, when ever, how ever he felt I deserved it.

As my master drove home from work he calls me to see if all of my duties are done and I asked if he got to fulfill my wish of a day of sexual use and abuse and he said "my little bitch be in position when I get there and you will see".

As he enters the door I am kneeling on the floor with my head down and hands in my lap. As he closes the door and has trained me I unzip his pants and take his cock out pointing it at me with my mouth open and he relieves the pressure in his bladder from his hour long drive home from work. After I am covered in his urine and nasty, master says "this is how nasty my bitch will be for the next day and a half so expect that".

As he is done piss covering me and I am sucking him dry he is getting hard. He commands me to stand, turn, and bend over. I do as I am told and he fucks me hard when he is close to coming he tells me to get on my knees and face his cock. I get a face and mouth full of his sweet come, when he is done I am to clean him up.

He tells me to get dressed in nothing but my dress as we have a few errands to run. After about an hour and a half of running errands we return home. He tells me to kneel as he closes and locks the door. I do as told and he covers me in urine and I clean him again.

When we are home I am to be naked at all times. When he comes or pisses I am to clean him off. I have been trained that when I wake up I am to suck him hard and fuck him. When he wakes up and through out the night he pisses on and in me and then fucks me and I clean him off.

The night went on with lots of submission on my part as I was ordered to have myself at his every disposal. I was to have my pussy positioned to him where ever he was at so if he wanted to piss or fuck it he was able.

For the rest of that night I was on my knees with my ass in the air. He made sure that I was clean giving me a course of enemas and washing me up. I was commanded to get in the shower so he could wash me after the enema course so his bitch was totally clean. Master likes to shave his bitch to his satisfaction as he wants her shaved differently every time. He does not allow me to clean any part of my body as I am his possesion. I am for no reason to touch my body when he is around and when he is gone I am only to wipe my piss off as if I touch my body I undergo a torture session of my cunt.

Master has made this bitch feel so safe and secure that she loves doing as she is told for him and more. When I see him just sitting looking bored I beg to suck his cock and make him feel good putting a smile on his face every time. I am to serve my master and make him happy whenever I see that he is unhappy.

I get fucked and my cunt abused till 2 in the morning when he has come about eight times. He tells me to curl up it is time to sleep. I suck him dry and find my place in his arms. This is where I would rather be at all times.

During the night he wakes me three more times to fuck and piss. I am not allowed to come when he wakes me up to fuck me; I am just for his pleasure at this time. He realized the second time he wakes me that I am so close and fucks me doggy in the ass dry as he knows that will make me squirt all over his balls and legs leaving the bed soaked with my come. I then have to suck him dry and sleep in the puddle that I made on the bed as I came without permission and have to be punished. He tells me that I will receive my punishment in the morning when he is awake.

Feeling scared, and cold from the wet bed I make myself go back to sleep. In the morning I am awakened by his cock slapping my face and my master smacking my cunt. I open my mouth and suck master as he is painfully smacking the inside of my legs. When he has pissed in my mouth and I have drank all of the piss down not missing a drop he flips me over smacking my ass till it is red and fucks my asshole hard. When he gets ready to come he pulls out of my ass leaving it gaped open and comes on my cunt and ass.

He then makes me clean him and beg him to get up and use the bathroom as my bladder is full. He denies me the relief. He tells me that I came without permission in the night and am in for the experience of a life time today.

After about 20 minutes of whimpering and whining I am allowed to relieve my bladder. He makes sure to clean his cunt of the urine after I am done pissing. I then am instructed of what to make for breakfast and have to serve him with a cup of coffee. As I bring the coffee to him and hand it to him I am instructed to bend over displaying my ass and cunt to him. He puts a butt plug in my ass and clips my pussy lips and tells me that that is how I will stay till he is done eating breakfast. I whimper as he puts the clips on my lips and tightens then harder then he has done before.

After breakfast is made and served to my master he makes me kneel next to him on the floor and suck his cock as he eats. When he feels I have sucked him long enough he lets me sit back on my knees and feeds me some food for energy as he says I will need lots of that for the day.

When he is done eating and I have cleaned the breakfast dishes up and refilled his coffee he fucks me in the kitchen making a mess on the clean floor and demanding me to clean it with my tongue. Master loves to see his bitch humiliated at his disposal. He makes me feel so good to be his bitch.

I get a sense from masters' actions that by the nightfall I will not be able to sit on my ass as it will be brutally painful. I was right as he flogged my ass on and off throughout the day. I was tied to the bed in a spread eagle position for what felt like 5 hours as he took a shower and went to the store to get a few supplies. When he returned I was blind folded and made to open my mouth. He strapped a gage on me so I was not able to scream and joyfully went to work on his bitch.

Master covered me in hot wax as well as come. I heard him chuckle as he clamped my cunt totally shut. He said he did not have anymore use for that for the day. I was only going to be either filled in my ass or my mouth. Feeling anxious about what he had in store for me I started to get moist between my legs. As master saw that he flogged the inside of my legs as he knew that would make it worse. He clamped my nipples and tweaked them every so often as he knows that playing with my nipples alone makes me cum.

Master informed me that I was to squirt all over the bed when he fucked me for the next two hours. I was to lay in the wetness and feel so nasty. As he played with my nipple and clit clamps he piss covered me causing me to squirt the length of the bed. I felt like I was lying in a lake.

At 2 in the afternoon he had fucked me and pissed on me and made me squirt several times. He ordered me to make something to eat to be able to regenerate his energy as what I went thru was just the tip of the iceberg.

I was starting to feel weak myself at this point in the day and asked to be able to rest for a bit. Master denied me my wish as he said my wish that he granted was a day of use and abuse and that's what I was going to get. I obliged as that was what I asked and went on being a humiliated nasty pissy commy bitch.

By the time it was time to retire to bed for the night I was spent totally. My cunt was totally swollen shut, nipples sore, clit sore. My ass was well used as well as my mouth. Master told me I still had one more thing to go through. This scared me as the tone of his voice was of a devilish tone.

I soon found out that my swollen cunt was going to be fucked and I was going to totally be covered in piss and come before I was able to go to sleep. My cunt was so tight it did not take long for master to be able to come, but to my surprise he was not done after just once. Master came three times total before he commanded me to sleep.