The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, fuck me..just fuck me with that big cock please." She gasps.

I slide deep in and kiss her again. Her nice pussy wraps around my throbbing shaft. I begin to fuck her slowly.

"Holy crap, you are so damn big." She moans, breathing harder.

I stroke all but about two inches into her. And she starts to cum again, grabbing my back tight. I can feel her tighten all around me. She arches her back and lets out a long moan.

My full cock is throbbing inside her as she catches her breath. I kiss her neck and face. My tongue finding hers again. We kiss for a few minutes.

"Get on all fours." I tell her.

We change positions and her ass and hips are in front of me. I guide my pulsing cock to her and watch the large head of my shaft push her pussy lips aside as it glides in. What a glorious sight.

"Ohhh fuck yes." She says. "Give it to me."

I grab onto her hips and start stroking deeper and deeper, loving the sight of my shaft plowing into her.

"Oh God yes yes yes." She pants. "That's sooo good."

She lowers herself flat on the bed.

"Give me it all! I want it!" She demands.

I put my hands to either side of her, and start pumping her hard with my full length. My balls are slapping her nice ass.

"Ohhh..I'm cumming again" She says.

I drive my entire shaft in deep, long, fast strokes. My balls tighten up and my penis contracts. I feel intense pleasure fill my cock as it pumps in her pussy. Pulse after pulse of my hot cum erupts deep in her.

"Ohhh fuck that's so damn good." I exclaim.

Kathy just lays there under me, breathless and twitching.

I lower to my elbows and continue stroking her pussy with my shaft, kissing her neck and upper back.

All she can do is moan in pleasure.

I keep sliding in and out of her fully wet pussy. My cum dripping from her. My cock slowly deflates for a rest.

I slide off her to the side and lay with my arm over her back and my leg wrapped around hers.

"I can't believe I just did that." She says.

"Thankfully I have a vasectomy. So no worries there."

"Really?" She says, with a surprise.

"Yep. And I'm glad I had it done."

"You're beautiful. I knew when we first met we had a mutual attraction." I said. "I want you to stop by at least twice a month and visit me."

"Oh, I don't know that I can do that. I just...I can't even think right now." She said.

I took my hand and lightly scratched her back up and down.

"Mmmmm...that feels nice." She said.

The smooth jazz continued playing in the background as we laid there.

I heard the timer go off in the kitchen. "Don't move, I'll be right back." I said to her.

I went to the kitchen and got the pie out of the oven and put it on the stove to cool. Looked like it was perfect. Smelled good too.

I went to the bath to wash my cock. Warm water and a wash cloth and it started to fill again.

As I went back to the bedroom, closing the door again, Kathy was still laying face down. I climbed on top of her and kissed her neck and back.

"Did it turn out okay?" She asked.

"Yes, it's perfect." I said, as I rolled her over. I stood up on the bed. My cock half erect.

"Suck me," I tell her.

Kathy gets up on her knees, and takes my shaft in her mouth. What a beautiful woman. My cock reaches maximum hardness as she works the top three inches. Quite a mouthful for her.

"Damn, that's a nice package you have." She says.

Holding my shaft in her hand, she lowers herself to suck my balls. And she gently sucks each. My cock pulsing a few times in her hand. I reached down and let my fingers play with her nipples. Nice ones...fairly large and very pointy. Her breasts filled my hands as I massaged them.

"Lay down on your back." I say to her.

I get down with my tongue on her pussy again. Teasing her. "I'm going to plow that pussy deep and fill it again." I tell her.

She is moaning and breathing harder now.

My lips suck her clit in and I show her no mercy as she cums hard. I give her a short rest and make her cum again. This time as she begins to cum, I get up on her.

I put her legs up on my shoulders and my cock thrusts into her deep. And I start pounding her good.

"Holy shit...uh uh uh...ohhhh...I'm cumming!" She screams. My cock going in her like a piston.

"I'm going to fill that sexy pussy again." I say. My balls pull tight and my shaft releases another stream of hot cream into her.

I let out a long groan. "Fuck yes." I say. My shaft pulsating deep in her hairy box.

Lowering myself to my elbows, I kiss her again, passionately, as the last bit of cream flows slowly from the tip of my shaft into her.

"You are one fantastic lover." I tell her.

She smiles and wraps her legs around me, keeping my shaft deep in her. "I was going to say the same thing."

We kissed for a while and then laid next to each other just lost in thoughts.

"I have to go." She says, getting up, and grabbing her clothes."

"Use the shower if you want." I tell her.

So she heads to the bath.

After about fifteen minutes she comes back into the bedroom dressed and ready. I am still on the bed naked.

She comes over and kisses me. "So what about the pie?"

"It was wonderful," I said, smiling.

She laughed, "Not that pie," she said.

"Ohhh. Well it has to cool off completely. So I guess you will just have to stop by again to sample it. Say next week?" I say.

She smiled. Kissed me again. "I will talk to you later sexy man." She said.

And with that she left.

As I laid in bed looking at the ceiling, I thought to myself how I was really enjoying the new neighborhood.

12