The Neighbor

Story Info
Frustrated wife seeks comfort with neighbor.
2.8k words
4.23
114k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

Cindy was a blonde, 19 year old, newly married woman. She weighed 117 lbs., was 5'6" tall, had a killer 34A-21-34 body. She shaved her pubic hair and exercised three time's a week at the local health club. Her husband was a newly graduated lawyer who had passed his bars on the first try and it seemed like their life was going to be fantastic.

Cindy enjoyed sex and loved to spend time pleasing her husband Joe whenever he desired, which she thought wasn't often enough. He was just getting started and he worked long hours and the clients that he was getting weren't the best in the world. Being a criminal lawyer, he didn't usually deal with the upper class of society, but he was determined to make a grand name for himself.

Their house was in a upper class neighborhood, they had a well landscaped lawn, and the thing that Cindy enjoyed so much was the pool in their back yard. She would spend hours in the sun, getting a full body tan. The privacy was very good, and she would spend her time sunning in the nude. She often didn't even take any clothing with her when she went out to the pool and she loved the freedom.

She would lay at the pool, the radio on her favorite rock station and enjoy the warmth the sun brought her.

This morning was one of those days, it was 11:30 and the sun was very warm so she decided to go lay out and she didn't bother dressing. She had just stepped out of the shower and she grabbed her hairbrush to work with her hair as she lay there. She enjoyed the feeling of the sun on her skin as she walked to the edge of the pool. She bent from the waist and picked up a twig that lay at the edge of the pool, looked at the water, which she thought looked like a giant pool of blue jello, and she smiled. She walked over to a lounge chair and sit back in it, spreading her legs slightly so the sun could get to her inner thighs as she lay there. She looked at her breasts, how golden brown they were already, then looked down at her pussy. It too was brown and the lips were full, her clit just trying to peek out from the folds of skin. She sat and brushed her hair and looked around. She felt so free when she was outside and nude. She wondered what Joe was doing this morning.

They had made love last night, but he was too quick and he had fallen asleep after cumming in her pussy, and she hadn't reached orgasm yet. This was happening more and more frequently lately, and she was unhappy. She needed some male attention and he wasn't giving it to her. Maybe all would get better, he had just gotten a client who had been charged with burglary and his fee was going to be fairly good and maybe he would relax again and fuck her like she needed to be fucked. He had always been able to please her before they were married and before he started his business, and she felt frustrated. She still was going to college to finish her degree and she was going to go into marketing when she finished.

Cindy didn't hear the doorbell, and didn't realize that the front door was unlocked as she lay there. She looked up when Brian walked into the pool area, and she grabbed her towel and tried to cover herself as she asked "How did you get in?"

"The door was unlocked and I just let myself in, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were sunbathing."

Brian was a neighbor who they met when they moved into the house. He helped Joe around the house doing different things when they needed to be done. Brian was retired and wealthy in his own right. He was only 54, was a very nice looking man, black hair with a gray tint to it, a very muscular body probably because he had been in construction for most of his life. He frequently came over to their house for cookouts or just to drink a beer and he was always welcome.

Cindy said, "I'm sorry Brian, I thought it was locked and decided to work on my tan."

"I saw that, Cindy. Looks like you have succeeded in having a complete tan."

Cindy knew from this he had seen her completely nude before she had grabbed the towel, she had hoped he only caught a glimpse, but…..

"I just got out of the shower and came out here, anyway, what brings you over this morning?"

"I wanted to talk with you about your garage door, Joe mentioned that it was sticking a little and I thought I would look at it. Is that okay with you?"

"Yea Brian, go ahead, you know your way around, I'll go in and put some clothes on."

"Don't do it on my account, Cindy." Brian walked back into the house and Cindy stood and went to her bedroom. She put on her bikini and went to see how Brian was doing and offer him a drink.

When she walked into the garage, Brian was on a step ladder and she was looking directly at his crotch. He looked down at her and she said, "Would you like something to drink, Brian?"

"How bout a beer, Cindy."

When she turned to leave he drank in the picture of her ass in that skimpy bikini and thought about the sight he had seen when he entered the pool area. He licked his lips thinking of the lips of her pussy in his mind.

She returned with his beer and when she handed it to him he looked at her firm tits that didn't quite fill her bikini bra. He knew she had large nipples, they had been stiff when he had seen her earlier. He wondered what it would be like to feel his cock in her pussy. He hadn't had a date in almost two weeks and he was horny as hell and it hadn't helped seeing Cindy this morning.

He stepped down from the ladder and took a large drink of his beer, as he looked at her. Cindy said "Well were you able to help?"

Brian told her "I think I've got it, Cin, tell Joe to let me know it there is any more problems."

"Would you like to come for a swim, Brian?"

"I don't have my suit with me, Cin."

"I think Joe may have one that would fit you."

"I could run home and change I guess."

He finished his beer and then started for his house to change. On the way, he thought how he would like to spend some time between her thighs. Joe was a nice friend, but, pussy like Cindy was always open game.

When Brian returned the door was open and he went in and headed for the pool. Cindy was already in the pool and he could see that her nipples were visible through her suit, and his cock twitched a little.

He jumped in the pool and swam, then Cindy pushed some water at him hitting him in the face, he faked anger and swam toward her grabbing her head and pushing her under the water. She surfaced and laughed and said "No fair, Brian, you're bigger than I am."

She swam over to him and jumped on his back wrapping her legs around his waist. He dove under the water and then surfaced to meet her face to face. He grabbed her, picked her up and let her drop in the water, the splash going over the edges of the pool. She swam toward him underwater and came up in front of him, when she did she laughed again and he grabbed her and they stopped and looked at each other, and then Brian leaned over and his lips met hers and she opened her mouth as she felt his tongue touch her lips and they kissed passionately.

When they broke their kiss Cindy said, "I'm sorry Brian, it just seemed right."

"I know, Cindy, me too. I'm sorry too."

He stood there for a minute, then she leaned up to him and sought his lips, which he gladly put to hers as he put his arms around her and held her close to him. His hands went to the back of her bra, and undid it and she shrugged out of it. He felt her bare breasts on his skin as they kissed again and his hands dropped to her ass where he grabbed her bikini bottom and pushed them over her hips, and then he helped her out of them. His hands roamed over her body, feeling her tits, their very hard nipples, her ass and then he reached down and removed his swim trunks and threw them to the side of the pool. Cindy wrapped her legs around his waist in the water and felt his cock against her cunt. She ground against him as they kissed.

Brian reached between them and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy, she spread a little wider and she felt his cock slide into her pussy. They began to make love right where they were, she with her arms around his neck him standing in the four foot end holding her as they worked back and forth enjoying the feeling of their union. They stood like this for 5 minutes then he moved to the edge of the pool and sat her ass on the edge of the pool and he moved down and started to lick her pussy, probing the fold and paying attention to her clitoris. She leaned back and spread her legs wider enjoying the feeling of his tongue, he continued to lick the lips, the folds and the clitoris. His tongue brushed her ass as he performed oral sex on her.

"That feel's so good Brian, I love the way you eat me. Gawd, I'm going to cum, yes that's the spot eat me, baby. I love the feel of you tongue on my pussy."

Cindy lay back and moaned as she neared orgasm, she trembled a bit and then she cried out with joy as her body convulsed and the fluids started to flow out of her into his mouth. This surprised him, he had never met a "squirter" before, although he had heard of them and the liquid poured out of her body into his mouth and covering his face and he pushed his tongue deep into her pussy again.

When the waves subsided Cindy looked at Brian and said, "I'm sorry, I should have warned you that I cum quite a bit."

"Don't worry about it Cin, I loved every bit of it."

He stood and slipped his cock back into Cindy and they began to fuck. She kissed him tasting herself as she did. They fucked for another 5 minutes and he felt his balls tighten and his cock started to release his sperm into her cunt. He could feel her pussy muscles contract around him as he filled her pussy, then they just relaxed and stayed like that for a little while, holding each other and running their hands over each other's bodies. Finally they broke the union and stood and Brian said, "Thank you Cindy, you are one hell of a woman."

"No, Brian, thank you, I haven't had an orgasm in over three weeks, seems like Joe just wants to get between my legs and fuck me then turn over and go to sleep."

They walked over to the lounge chairs and they lay back. It was the first time Cindy had seen Brian's cock even though she had just fucked him. His cock was about 2 ½ inches in diameter and about 8 to 8 ½ inches long. He had never been circumsized and his foreskin now covered his cock head, his balls were large, and hung down in the heat of the day. His body was very hairy, and he had a large amount of pubic hair. She looked admiringly at him and got up and grabbed her towel and wiped her pussy before she went and sat on the side of his lounge chair.

Brian marveled at the sight of Cindy, she was a young woman, very young he thought and he had thoroughly enjoyed fucking her and he looked at her openly as she sat next to him.

Her legs were parted a little and he looked at her pussy and saw her clitoris poking through the folds of her lips.

He asked "Doesn't you clit get sunburnt they way it sticks out?"

She laughed and said "No silly, but I don't lay around with my legs spread wide either."

"I've never known any woman who squirts like you do. That was very interesting, I loved it."

"It's no different than a man cumming, I don't know why women don't cum like that."

They kissed and explored each other's body's, until she took his cock in her hand and leaned down and kissed it. Her tongue licked the head of his cock tasting the dried juices from their fucking. Her mouth went to his balls and she took each in her mouth and suckled them as she saw his cock began to swell, she giggled and said "I guess you like that don't you?"

Brian said, "Oh, yeah, it feels good."

"Do you want me to suck you off?"

"If you would like to beautiful, I don't think any man wouldn't say yes to you."

"Joe doesn't like me to do it, he says it's dirty and nasty for a woman to suck a dick. He doesn't eat me either, that's why I came so quickly when you did."

"Joe is one silly mother fucker then, I think it's very natural and I promise I will enjoy every minute of it, Cindy"

Cindy took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around it, enjoying the taste of the precum that had begun to flow. She worked his cock with her mouth and tongue and he moaned as she did. His cock twitched in her mouth as she sucked him and then she started taking a little more each time her mouth went down on him, until she had 6 inches in her mouth and her throat felt his cock push against it she pushed forward a little more and she felt her throat expand and his cock slip in, she gagged and she backed off but then her head went back down again and she was able to let the head slip into the entrance to her throat, she gagged again, and sat up.

"I'm going to do this, damnit. I won't let it beat me."

She put his cock back into her mouth and it started to slide over her tongue and it hit the entrance to her throat, she hesitated, took a deep breath, relaxed and pushed forward and it slid back into her throat. She felt her throat bulge with the head of the cock and then she pushed on, until her nose came to rest in his pubic hair and she just sat there, and Brian reached under her chin and felt her throat filled with his cock and he made it twitch as he did. Cindy began to work his cock back and forth a little but not letting it leave her throat until she had to raise up and grab a mouthful of air. Her eyes watered and she looked at Brian.

"That felt so good, Cindy, you're fantastic."

Cindy began to suck his cock with more enthusiasm and he felt his balls begin to constrict and he knew it wouldn't be long. The head of his cock began to tingle and there was no stopping him. His cock erupted in Cindy's mouth covering her tongue and hitting the opening to her throat she swallowed and drank his cum as it filled her mouth. She continued until he no longer squirted cum into her mouth then pulled free and told him "That was great, Brian."

"You were great Cindy, I really enjoyed that."

"Are you coming over tonight for burger's on the grill?"

"I would love to Cin, what time?"

"What time will Joe be home?"

"About 7, but come over any time, just let yourself in."

"Oh I will Cindy, I will definitely always let myself in from now on."

Brian went home, leaving Cindy to finish her sunbathing, but hoping that tomorrow would be filled with sunshine.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers