The Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Black neighbor opens up new horizons for a bored white wife.
2.2k words
4.32
79.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I should have known better, but I guess I let my curiosity get the best of me. Two days before a new neighbor had moved in next door. My husband Jim and I had lived in our home for about five years and during most of that time an older couple, the Bensons, had lived next door. They were a lovely couple and often we would spend evenings at their house playing cards. We even had a gate put in the fence adjoining our two pool areas. Now they were gone to live with their son, and a black man had moved in. Yesterday I saw him swimming in his pool. He looked very athletic with a tall frame and a muscular body.

Jim had left for work at eight O'clock, and I was just getting out of the shower. Looking into the full length mirror in the bathroom I couldn't help but admire my 30 year old body. It still had all of the right curves, my breast were rather small but perky with large nipples.

My face wasn't bad either. My eyes are large and my mouth is wide and sensuous. My teeth are pearly white and even. All in all I definitely didn't show my years.

I combed my long blond hair and finished putting on my makeup. In the closet I found a white bikini that exposed my tight butt and barely covered my breast. I felt rather naughty, but I had always been sort of a tease. Anyway, Jim hadn't paid any attention to me lately and it would be nice to have a man look at me with appreciation.

I walked out onto the pool area and immediately noticed my neighbor standing by the fence, almost as if he had been waiting on me.

"High, Neighbor." He said, flashing me a smile.

I noticed not only did he have a superb body, but he also had a handsome face. His white teeth stood out in contrast to his light brown skin.

"Hi," I replied. "I'm Judy. My husband is Jim."

"My name is Jamal. Why don't you and your husband come over for a cup of coffee.

"My husband is at work. Maybe we can get together tonight."

I could tell his eyes were devouring my scantily clad body, and it made feel slightly uneasy. Yet at the same time I felt a flush of excitement flood thru my body.

"Alright, but why don't you come over for a quick cup and we'll plan something for tonight."

Before thinking, I said "O.K."

Going thru the gate I entered the patio area by his pool. Jamal went into his house and soon returned with two cups of coffee. He handed me a cup and we set down on two lounge chairs facing each other. That was when I noticed he was wearing a tight fitting swimsuit and the bulge in the suit indicated he had a huge cock.

I glanced up at his face and realized that he had noticed me staring at his crotch. My face reddened and I started to speak.

He smiled and said, " Hi neighbor."

Standing up, Jamal stood in front of me. The bulge was starting to grow and now it was directly in front of my face. Reaching over, Jamal took my right hand and placed it on the bulge. Why I didn't get up and run I don't know. It was so surreal that it seemed like it wasn't my hand that he was slowly moving up and down on his rapidly growing cock which now extended beyond his swim trucks.

My God, I had never cheated on my husband but here I was now rubbing a blackman's cock who I had only met minutes before.

Slowly Jamal put his hand on the back of my head. My mouth opened in disbelief as he slid the head of his 9 inch dick past my red lips.

While I may have been in shock, I also felt something else that was very scary. A heat was pulsing through my body and the juices were starting to flow in my pussy. Gradually I started to suck on his large cock. Jamal was now actually fucking my face, his cock moving in and out; his large brown hand holding me behind my head.

Suddenly I felt Jamal's cock tense in my mouth. His hands pulled my head forward driving his dick deep in my throat. His come spurted in hot burst and I was forced to swallow, something I had never done with my husband.

Jamal removed his dick from my mouth, leaned over and kissed my come covered mouth driving his tongue down my throat. I felt if I was about to exploded.

Jamal helped me off of the lounge chair and led me into the house, past the living room where I had spent so many evening playing cards with my husband and the Bensons, and into the bedroom.

Jamal laid me on the bed. I knew he was aware of my heavy breathing and the wet spot on my bikini bottom. I was at his mercy and my excitement was almost unbearable.

Jamal removed my bikini top and bottom. Immediately my legs spread wide of their own accord. Climbing on top of me, Jamal placed the head of his dick at the entrance of my pussy. My hips raised and he filled my cunt with his cock.

Jamal fucked me slow, stopping each time I was about to come. I moaned and begged him to finish me off, but he refused. It was torture and ecstasy.

Finally, he placed me on my knees facing the door to the bedroom. That's when I noticed another man in the room. He was black as the ace of spades, his face was broad, flat, with high brows. His body was squat, heavyset, and hairy. He looked more like a primate than a human. If that wasn't bad enough, the man had the most enormous cock I had ever seen. It was standing straight out measuring at least twelve inches.

I started to pull away, but Jamal held me fast. His dick was once again deep in my pussy. As he started to fuck me I slowly relented.

"Don't worry Judy, this is my friend Gorilla. He just happened to stop by at the right time. I know you don't mind. Do you?"

I couldn't help myself. Jamal's dick had my pussy on fire, my clitoris was throbbing, and the lust I felt was over- powering.

"No.'' I replied.

"Then you don't mind if Gorilla puts his dick in your mouth." Just nod your head if you agree."

I nodded my head yes. I had never been this horny, and I no longer cared what they did to me. My need to come was the only thing that I could think of.

Gorilla moved across the room. Standing in front of me he placed the head of his enormous black dick against my lip and slowly entered my mouth. His dick was so big around it stretched my lips to the point where it hurt.

This was another first. I had two dicks in me at once and my body was loving it while my brain was terrified at how wrong it was.

Still Jamal refused to let me come, and I was now moaning around gorilla's dick in my mouth, and thrashing around like a mad woman.

Jamal removed his dick from me and I could feel my gapping pussy dripping juices down onto the bed. Gorilla also removed his cock from my mouth. Jamal then got off of the bed and stood in front of me. His brown dick was glistening with my pussy juices. I grabbed him by his ass cheeks, opened my mouth wide and started sucking his cock. I felt Gorilla climbing on my back. His twelve inch cock forced its way into my cunt canal. Jamal was in front of me furiously fucking my face while Gorilla was in back of me, deep in my pussy and grunting like an animal. Gorilla grasped both of my breasts with his hairy hands and was mauling them. His gorilla like head was on my back and I could feel his slobber dripping between my shoulder blades. It was like being fucked by a beast.

Finally, I could stand it no longer, and my cunt muscles started to spasm. I was coming like I had never comed before, my body bucked and contorted. It seemed like it lasted forever and then it was over. I was completely exhausted.

I was so caught up in my own orgasm that I failed to notice that both Jamal and Gorilla had also shot their jism into me. I seemed to be covered in their gooey white come.

I lay there on the bed almost unconscious from the debauchery that had just been performed on me. I still couldn't believe that I had fucked two black guys and had let them use me like a slut.

Suddenly I was brought back to reality when I felt lips sucking on my left nipple. A hand was massaging the right nipple and I started to feel the heat again building in my pussy. I opened my eyes and saw Jamal grinning down at me. Gorilla was no longer in the room.

"Hi neighbor" He said as he moved his hand to my pussy.

"Jamal, I've have never done anything like this in my life. I don't know what happened, but it can't ever happen again."

Jamal laughed, and entered my pussy with a finger. A small moan escaped my lips.

"Sure it can Judy. As a matter of fact I'm having a small party tomorrow around nine, and you are definitely invited.

I shook my head "no", but down below my hips were starting to move in rhythm with his probing finger.

"Well maybe we could invite Jim too. Would that be better?"

Jamal climbed on top of me and replaced his finger with his hard cock. I knew then that my goose was cooked and I'd be at the party.

Later that afternoon I went home and took a shower, and started to cook supper. What had happened had completely changed my life and I didn't know how I would act when Jim came home. Everything was different. I was now subject to blackmail and Jamal was my puppet master. But the most confusing was that my pussy was actually getting wet thinking about tomorrow.

Jim came home promptly at six. He ate his supper and went into the living room to watch t,v,, Fortunately he was not in a talkative mood. Around ten he said good nite and went to bed, leaving me in the living room watching t.v.. I went to bed around midnight, although I didn't get much sleep. I was too hyped about what was in store for me at the party.

I woke at eight O'clock. Jim had already left for work. Looking out of the bedroom window I could see three people sitting on lounge chairs on Jamal's patio; a small petite light skinned black woman wearing a string bikini, Jamal in a swimsuit, and another man also in a swimsuit. Thank god Gorilla wasn't there.

Hurriedly I took a quick shower. The water felt good on my slightly sore pussy. As the watered cascaded down on me I started to feel the excitement building. No longer was I worried about what was right or what was wrong. I wasn't thinking about my wedding vows that I had made to my husband, or the fact that he would be devastated if he found out. My pussy was already dripping and that was the only thing I could think of.

Hurriedly I dried off, put on my bikini and rushed downstairs and out onto the back patio area. Jamal and his two guests were still sitting by the pool. I stopped at the gate trying to control my breathing. I looked directly at the young girl, she was beautiful. As I entered the gate Jamal and his guest stood up.

Jamal walked up to me and said", Our guest of Honor is finally here." He bent over and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He then took me by the hand and walked me over to his friends. They were both eyeing me like I was a piece of candy.

The young girl embraced me, pressing her firm body tight against mine. I could feel the large pointed nipples poking into my breast. Her wet, red lips were inches from mine.

"Ma Cherie, you are so pretty. What a good time we will have." Then she gently kissed me on the lips. I felt her tongue probing deep into my mouth and her hands were cupping my ass.

Jamal laughed and said," Monique, slow down, she doesn't even know your name, yet."

The girl stepped back and said," I'm so sorry ma Cherie, I'm Monique and this is my husband Jock. I guess I heard so much about you that I just couldn't help myself. We're from New Orleans. We caught the first flight up here after Jamal called us yesterday and told us about his pretty white neighbor who was so very talented."

To Be Continued.