The Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was dropping off Rene at your house, Johnnie was having a pool party and invited Rene. He wanted to introduce Ray and Jason to Rene....when I walked in the yard both Ray and Jason were grinding their hard naked cocks against Johnnie. They stopped when I walked in the yard, but I know Jason fucked him, I just know he did," Betty said as she used her hands to show how big Jason's cock is.

My mother's eyes opened wide as did her mouth, "Oooooooh, my!" My mother said. "I wasn't aware of that."

Ooooooh, Jean, Johnnie was wearing this lovely white one-piece woman's swimsuit, and he looked fabulous in it... if he wasn't so flat-chested, you would have thought he was... a she...of course except for that little cock bump...I can see why Ray and Jason both had their hard cocks stuffed into the suit, front and back... and were grinding against Johnnie, sandwiching him between them...Ooooooh it was so hot. My panties are drenched thinking about it." Betty said as she fanned herself with her hands.

"I would have loved seeing him in that, Jean...I saw him today wearing one of my garter belts and a pair of stockings...he didn't have panties on...Mmmmm.... and his very sexy feminine cock was hard and looked so delicious...I just wanted to taste it...Oh my, now my panties are drenched." My mother revealed as she reached down and pressed her hand against her mound.

I couldn't believe their conversation was happening, that they were actually discussing me in such a distinctly sexual way. My fantasies were running wild, I was so incredibly aroused. My cock was wet from arousal. I leaned back against the wall and stroked myself. Lust was washing over me in the most delicious and taboo way.

"I know exactly what you're referring to, his cock is so feminine...pale in color, not at all masculine, his balls are small..like tiny orbs, and so suckalble."Betty disclosed to my mother.

My mother looked at Betty and asked, "Have you been intimate with my Johnnie?"

Oh my god, there it was, the question I feared. What would my mother think about Betty and I being sexual? My heart was pounding hard and my head was spinning. I leaned further over the railing in an attempt to see my mother's face, but she now facing away from me. The look on Betty's face was confident, but she knew she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, maybe she wanted to be caught.

"Well, Jean, you really can't expect to shelter that poor boy forever...and you can't keep him in hiding..he's a very horny boy who desperately wants some guidance into the realm of femininity...I can't think of a better person to...help him on his journey." Betty said.

"And that would be you, Betty?... Let's step back...tell me what's been happening between you and Johnnie." My mother asked as she sat down and crossed her legs.

"I've known for quite a while about Johnnie, Rene shares a lot with me. Rene is far more dominant than Johnnie, and he loves how Johnnie loves being treated like a girl...and maybe you're not aware of it...but I'm very aroused by boys who wanna be girls...it just makes me so wet," Betty confided to my mother.

I didn't know how to react, but I had to stay quiet, I wanted to hear more. I worried my mother would be upset. I was feeling aroused, I wanted to cum so bad, and yet I wanted this to last. I craved attention and I craved being the center of attention. The conversation about being sandwiched between Ray and Jason reminded me of what an attention whore I was.

"Betty, yeah, yeah...tell me about you and Johnnie," My mother was insistent.

Betty swallowed and began, "Well, to be honest, I went back to Ray's to see if Jason was still there, but he went home to his wife...I asked Rene if he wanted a ride home and he said no...so I didn't know what to do other than go home...then Johnnie came running out of Ray's bathroom naked as if he was upset about something...and at the time I didn't understand why....but now I think we all know it was because Ray was fucking you in there."

There was a short silence before my mother said, "I didn't remember that, even when Ray told me this morning, I was pretty into being fucked for the first time in a long while...his cock stretched me like no other in my memory...he made me cum so many times Betty, I'm still sore." My mother said as she squeezed her thighs together.

Betty looked at her feet and then my mother and said, "I was lonely and horny...and Johnnie seemed very upset...so I went to check on him. He didn't answer my knocking on the door, so I just opened the door and went looking for him...he was sitting in the middle of your lingerie and panties, which were strewn all over...he was sniffing your panties, Jean...he was naked and hard...he looked so feminine and innocent...I couldn't resist. Don't you ever see him that way? Have you?" Betty said.

"He was sniffing my panties?" My mother asked. "No, I've never seen him like that...I mean I've seen his feminine side, quite a few times...it's been a long time since I saw him naked...until today.

"Yeah, the crotch of one of them was pretty wet too. I peeked into the room before I entered and he was sitting on his calves...his cute cock was standing straight up from between his soft thighs, and he was pressing that wet pair of panties to his nose as he stoked his cock...his hand was a little wet from being so aroused,? Betty said as she rubbed the front of her sun dress.

"I had no idea he was doing that...Mmmmm...that's kind of hot. Then what happened?"

Betty hesitated and asked, "You won't be upset will you?"

My mother said, "Well I don't know, but all of this is pretty hot and terribly arousing...it would be pretty hard for me to be upset with an eighteen-year-old and a mature woman making consensual choices...and doing what they want, My mother added as she pressed and squeezed her thighs tighter together.

I watched my mother as she opened her robe. "Betty...I'm so wet," She said as she parted her thighs. "You have no idea what this conversation is doing to me."

My cock was ready to explode, I needed to cum so badly. But I had to be quiet and I was compelled to listen as long as they were talking about me.

Betty looked at my mother and said..."You are very wet....those panties are drenched...a lot like mine were last night...Jean...He seemed in awe of my lingerie. He was mesmerized...I think he was envious and wished he was me, wearing such luscious lingerie...his cock looked so yummy...Johnnie was trembling both from arousal and maybe being with a woman for the first time...he's a virgin, Jean...maybe not to cock...but he is when it comes to women and pussy."

My mother was so aroused by it all. Her attitude with Betty had softened. She was far more interested in hearing about Betty and me and less envious or territorial.

How did you seduce him? You did seduce him...I mean he wasn't confident enough to start anything, was he?" My mother asked as she squirmed in her chair.

I'd never seen my mother so anxious to be told something. Usually, she was confident and to the point. She wasn't begging Betty, but she was allowing Betty to control how the conversation flowed. Betty seemed to be well aware of what she was doing to my mother. It was like foreplay and it was exciting and arousing.

"Yeah, I did...I did seduce him, Jean. Males like your son are so easy to...seduce. They virtually have no knowledge about a woman, no idea what motivates a woman like me to seduce a male like your son. They believe they're Gay, and they may be...but they've never touched or been touched by a woman intimately. We appear powerful because the only woman in their lives is their Mommy... they have always understood we are superior as the Mother, their Mommy...Do you see that Jean?"

My mother just nodded. I could see from the landing where I stood, my mother's thighs were trembling. Her hand was pressing against her panties and she was trying hard not to moan. Betty sat like she did when she drove me home, her short dress had ridden up her thighs, and I'm sure my mother could see Betty's wet panties.

"What did you do to my son Betty, how did you seduce him...tell me,..please," My mother asked.

"Is Johnnie home Jean? Betty asked.

I watched my mother nod. I saw her glance up to the landing. She caught me watching.

"Yes, he's home, he's sleeping upstairs with Rene".

I stepped back into the corner, out of sight of both my mother and Betty. I was nervous, not knowing what to expect from Betty. My knees were trembling and my mouth went dry.

"Tell Johnnie to come down and join us," Betty told my mother.

"Johnnie, Johnnie are you awake? Can you come down, we have a visitor who would like to see you," My mother called to me.

"Mom, I'm naked, can I get dressed?" I asked.

Betty took over, "Johnnie I've all seen you naked, please come down, and don't wake Rene."

I closed my bedroom door and slowly began descending the stairs, stopping to look at the scene in the living room before I joined them. Betty was sitting across from my mother. I watched as Betty patted the cushion on the couch next to her, urging my mother to sit closer to her. My mother got up and sat down on the couch. From where I was standing I could see the dark wet spot in my mother's panties. I descended the final stairs and came within a few feet of them. I watched as my mother stared at my hard cock. Her lips were parted as her tongue licked them.

Betty stood up and stepped closer. Her finger grazed the underside of my cock wetting the tip, making me shiver.

"Oooooh another shiver, Johnnie...I love it when I make you shiver," She said as she brought her finger to her lips and licked my arousal from the tip.

Betty looked at my mother as she purposefully licked her finger, a string of cum stretching from her finger to her lip. My mother's mouth opened again as if she was mimicking Betty licking. I wondered if her mouth was watering, wanting a taste of my boy cum.

Betty looked back at me and said, "I brought you a little gift for being such a good girl last night...would you like to see it?"

I nodded eagerly.

"What did I tell you last night?"

"You said I had to earn it," I said.

She looked at me and I knew my place was at her feet. I knelt as she stepped closer. Her sundress brushed against my nose. Another shiver washed over me.

"Now, last night I was wearing a skirt, but today I'm wearing a dress, Jean would you please unzip my dress and pull the straps off my shoulders?"

My mother did as she was asked. I was shocked at how responsive and obedient she was to Betty's requests. I could smell Betty's arousal. Her primal scent filled my senses and my hard cock as showing my arousal.

"Jean, one more request, please...would you pull my dress down? Becky requested.

I watched as my mother gently pulled Becky's dress to her ankles revealing her braless breast. Becky quickly stepped out of the dress and asked me to give it to my mother to fold and lay across an adjacent chair. I turned to face Betty to find her only wearing panties, no garter belt or stockings as in the previous night. Her suntanned legs, smooth and defined begging to be caressed and licked. My goddess stood before me like a statue of Venus. Betty's nipples were large and hard. My mouth watered.

Like last night, my face was level with Betty's near-sheer bikini panties. The white fabric showed a large wet spot that I immediately leaned into, burying my nose against her mound. I inhaled deeply her pungent essence before I extended my tongue, pressing into the pantie-covered cleft of her fragrant cunt. Betty responded by gripping my head and pressing my hungry tongue into her wetness.

"Oooooh, Johnnie you do love to service my cunt with your mouth...and you've learned so quickly how to pleasure me...if only your mother could enjoy the same pleasure."

I heard my mother moan and say, "Oh my."

I didn't dare look at her, I didn't want to upset Betty, but I really wanted to see my mother, to see the look on her face. I heard her moan again and quickly glanced in her direction to see her hands buried in her robe, rubbing against her wet panties. Betty grabbed my hands and my attention as she did last night, and placed them on her full bottom, directing my thumbs under the waistband of her panties. I was shaking with the anticipation of licking her tasty pussy. I slowly pulled her tiny panties down, revealing her full bush.

Oooooooh....you have a lovely bush, Betty...I have a natural mound too...Mmmm." My mother said as she moaned.

With my assistance, Betty stepped out of her panties, one foot at a time as I held her ankle and caressed her calf. My mother reached out to gather Becky's panties. She held them in her hand with her thumb lying on the wet gusset.

"Oooooh, my...Johnnie, you are such a quick learner...you're absolutely making me drip...let's get your tongue back to licking my pussy."

Betty arched her back, forcing her mound forward as her thighs parted allowing me more access to lick her wet cunt. Betty's hairy mound was drenched as it washed my face with her arousal, only driving me to lick and suck more aggressively. Betty held my face against her, directing my tongue to her clit.

I pulled my lips back for a moment when I heard my mother moan, "Ooooooooh, oh my...look at the size of your clit, Betty...I've never seen one that large before."

"Yes, I'm a unique lady...although I will admit that a regular pumping of your clitoris, certainly does enhance an already rather large clit to look like a tiny cock...I've become a huge fan of clitoral pumping."

My mother moved closer, "Betty, the head even looks like a cock head!

"Yes, dear...now Johnnie...why don't you go back to sucking my little cock...and show your mommy what a good girl you are."

Betty's cunt was drenched and her legs were beginning to tremble. She grabbed my head to steady herself as the first waves of orgasm washed over her. Betty was a squirter and as before, she washed my face with her ejaculate. I turned to look at my mother who had laid back on the couch with her panties pulled to the side, frantically fingering her pussy.

In the last day, I'd never seen my mother so openly sexual. I saw her with Ray and that was an eye-opening experience that most sons never experienced, and now this. Hearing my mother speak so blatantly about me and her deeply buried desire to be intimate with me has me both aroused and excited. Our family was falling into a dark abyss of sexual debauchery and taboo, I wondered what else was in store for us.

Betty was lying naked with her thigh thrown over the arm of the chair, her wet pussy exposed. My mother was lying back on the sofa with her thighs parted in a relaxing way as she softly eased the front of her wet panties. I was still sitting on my calves, naked in front of them.

Betty looked at me and said, "You've been a good girl...go get my bag by the door and bring it to me please."

I couldn't take my eyes off of Betty's wet pussy.. I licked my lips savoring the taste of Betty's ejaculate as I got up to retrieve her bag.

I heard my mother say to Betty. "My Johnnie has a very cute tushie...every time I see it naked I wanna press my face into it."

"Mmmmmm....Jean...you could...nobodies telling you, you can't...both Johnnie and Rene have very sexy butts." Betty said as she nonchalantly diddled her fingers in her wet pussy.

"I don't know, Jean...I never thought it was right." My mother said with a frown.

"I have an idea, we could exchange sons...you take Rene for a weekend and I take Johnnie...we could pretend they're our sons..and we could do really naughty things with them....what ya think?" Betty suggested.

Just then Rene was standing naked before us. "Did I hear my name? He asked.

12