The Neighbor Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chops38
chops38
28 Followers

Debbie jumps up and springs to the forefront, her tits are bouncing about, ready for her performance. Tim has her wait until he gets a new tape in the camera and he says he needs a release and jacks himself off. Kathy crawls over to receive his cum shower, letting him blast all over her chest as she rubs it into her skin.

She starts at the back corner of the deck and slowly struts forward in her high heels and a towel wrapped around her formidable body. As she gets closer, she begins to undo the towel, and at a leisurely pace more of her body becomes exposed. First, part of her leg appears, as the thigh is uncovered, then her bust line and cleavage begin to appear. As the towel is removed her tits are shown in all their suspended glory. She pulls her arms together under her chest meat to lift them up and show how much cleavage there is to see. The way she caresses the flesh it can be deduced that these beautiful appendages are a vital part of her personality. As she lifts them, her tongue lashes out to lick the flesh and her fingers rub the small nipples to get them to rise to the occasion. Her stomach is pulled in to show off her hourglass shape but all eyes are on her tits. She lets the mounds fall and they dance about her rib cage. She then shakes her chest about and bends over at the same time as it seems that she loves to feel the weight of her chest bouncing around. She then grabs the strings of her bottom and pulls them up as high as they can be pulled. Her chest is inflated and her stomach is sucked in as she tries to look at the cloth patch covering her pussy. The sight of her like this displays her tiny figure in a very good light. She has a beautiful body and it is not just her tits that call for attention; it is each and every part.

Next she turns and shows off her rear end as the thong bottom lifts the two cheeks apart and because she is in heels, her buns are firmer. She caresses each cheek as she bends at the waist. Her bubble butt sticks out even more now, as she pulls the cloth string to the side to show the camera a quick view of her rear butt hole, her fingers stroke the tight passageway. She turns and pulls off the bottom to expose her hairless front making Tim gasp audibly. He has never seen a shaved quim before while hearing him; Debbie puts her fingers to the lower lips and pulls them apart to show where her little man hides. A finger slips in-between the moist lips as she strokes the helmeted creature and she slowly strokes him just to show how easily he gets excited. The more he gets excited the larger he becomes, and Debbie is making sure that he can be seen because she is proud of how big her clit can get. It gets almost 3 inches when she really gets going hot and heavy and when his head can easily be seen, she pulls away and plays with her tits.

After groping at them for several seconds she tightens the string straps of the tiny coverings. First she tightens the back that makes the huge tit flesh squish out to the sides. She then pulls up on the neckties to pull the mounds high on her chest. The bottoms of her globes are barely visible and that makes Tim smile, he loves to see tit flesh ooze from all edges of their confines. Debbie notices that he is getting restless when she did that so she keeps the illusion alive, with her palms flat against her nipple area flattening the breast meat against her chest. Her hands cannot possibly cover the whole bosom, thus creating massive spillage through her fingers and the sides of the fabric. Tim is enjoying watching her play with her mammoth lungs but no nipple has yet been uncovered as the cleavage shots are abundant. By the way that she is moving around, she must be enjoying the exhibitionist side of her personality. As she plays with her fleshly mounds, a drop of moisture can be seen falling down her inner thigh and once she feels it, she lets go of one globe to snatch the drip on a finger. She then uncovers a nipple and puts the fluid onto the excited point. Her finger and thumb rub the fluid into the hard point then her tongue come to lick the nipple clean. Tim never noticed until now, but her tongue is quite long because she looks as if she can do a lot of licking with that oral digit. It looks to be at least 4 inches long and she can make it fat or pointed. It depends on if she needs to penetrate or surround the object. It must feel good in the pussy of another woman. That would be something to watch, he thinks to himself.

She then turns her back to the camera to show of her well-muscled legs. She turns slightly to show off the ass from a side view. She drops to her knees, as she lies back with her head closest to the audience. With her hair spread all over the deck, she lies back with her arms under her chest flesh. Cupping the fleshy wonders, the tiny covering is thrown off to the side and her breasts are alive as she manipulates her hard nipples. She pulls straight up until the breast pops back. She is really getting rough with them now as she pushes and pulls them all over. She brings her nips to her mouth as her teeth bite in and take hold before swinging her head back and forth pulling the teat to the stretching point. She arches her back so that her tits flow to her neck and she grabs each large globe and licks it like an ice cream cone, paying extra attention to the nipple. After the mammary glands show, she kneels with her butt in the air and her breasts hanging to the deck.

She trails a finger to the tight anal sphincter, pressing on the entryway. Her finger then lowers into the vaginal hole to get some lubricant for the penetration, as her legs spread to show how large her lower set of lips hang out. Inserting two digits she plunges deep into her depths and when she removes them they are dripping with girl cum. She quickly plunges them both into her anus. Her shoulders slump onto the deck as her other hand digs at her quim to play with the enlarged clit. Her legs spread even wider as both hands are furiously plunging in and out, her moans getting louder as the speed of her fingers increases. Finally her body goes limp as a loud squeal passes her lips. There is a puddle of juice on the deck as Tim focuses the camera at it as he resists licking it clean. Kathy rises to give her friend a hand getting up as she congratulates her on a great show.

As Tim gets another tape ready, he has the women put their suits back on. He wants to be sure they look their best before they begin to play with each other. He wants them both on lounge chairs next to each other so he can pan the bodies in the same poses before the fun begins. Comparison always is good to view and high heels will be worn to show off the legs. The more body that is exposed, without showing the intimate parts, might not be the way to go, sexiness is what has to be conveyed to the camera. It will be the decision of each girl to show the best of what they possess. Kathy goes for the demure look, having the cleavage appear large while covering most of her expansive chest meat. Debbie on the other hand, lets it all hang out covering only the necessities and letting the rest fall where they may as show begins.

Tim starts with his employers' body first as he feels she looks exquisite. Her suit allows enough to be seen yet exposing enough to tease the viewer. Her ribs are exposed while her legs are slightly bent to show the muscle lines. Her firm tit flesh is tightly held in place by her top but it appears the cloth is close to the bursting point. He begins at her feet as her toes are pointed out making the muscles taunt. He lingers on her calf because he likes the shape, slowly trailing up the legs, when she flexes the thigh showing all the muscle groups. Passing over the bikini bottoms, which are pulled up high on the sides, a slight bit of cloth can be seen between her thighs. Her stomach is pulled in as the camera passes over on its way to the large mounds. With her ribs out, her cleavage appears even more evident. Tim does not want them to play with any part while he is getting his first shots so she just gives the mounds a slight jiggle. With that slight bit of movement her chest comes alive as the bounce just keeps on going side to side and up and down. The focus is on the bouncing flesh until it subsides, several moments later. From that point he pans up the smooth neck to the face framed in brown tresses. He focuses on her exquisite features and the smoothness of her skin. Then slowly panning back he takes in the whole body, which by coincidence, she has stretching out in all its glory. What a sight to behold!

Tim starts with Debbie from the same angles so they can be compared later. Her legs are bent also to show the muscles. Deb has a bit more definition that Kathy and she wants to be sure it shows. She is about 15 years younger, and she wants that to show also. Debbie feels this is a contest and wants to be sure that she wins. When her leg is flexed the muscles almost stick out as she has very strong legs. Her thighs are larger and firmer than Kathy's and she wants the focus on that before the camera sees her soft stomach. There is just a bit of extra there and the camera will see it all. She inflates her chest and her ribs show but they also are not as evident as the brunettes but what is on top of them definitely are. Her chest flesh is all over her bones, the expansive amount of flesh is spilling out to all sides. The tiny top barely covers the nipple area as they strain for release. Her pliant breast flesh is spread across her entire rib area and carries slightly over the edge of her chest. When she puts her arms down to her sides, supporting the overflow, her breasts appear firmer but while her bosom is certainly larger in mass than Kathy's, they not nearly as firm when unrestrained by a bra. She gives her shoulder a little shake to make the chest come alive and it looks like water balloons not completely full. Debbie then stretches out to slow down the movement and in this position, her whole body firms up and she looks quite good! He then focuses on her pretty face; with absolutely no age lines her skin is firm and glowing. With her tan and the blond hair framing her face, she is a sight for sore eyes. As Tim pans back her arms are by her side and slightly elevated up to help show off her impressive chest.

"Good show," Tim tells the women, "I can't wait until we get to the oiling!"

___________________________

Kathy wants to go inside to get some food and drink before all the playing starts. Debbie tells her that they can't leave Tim in this state while they eat so she then grabs his cock and strokes it to its full length. She whispers in his ear while picking up the pace with her hand and it easily seen that Tim is having a hard time keeping still. He finally blows and creams all over her hands with her tongue in his ear the whole time. She then slowly licks off the man cream with her tongue and they both head to the house as Kathy has a lunch ready and they all sit down to eat.

After lunch is through the women want to apply new makeup and "clean up a bit". Tim tells them it may be better down in the studio for the next part and Kathy agrees, telling him to prepare the room and they will be down when they are done. He sets up two lounge chairs and attempts to set the stage for an outdoor scene, admiring the equipment that is here as it is very good stuff.

He wants them to start with they're own legs so he can see their hanging tits squish about, then they can help each other. He tries not to focus too much on any one model. Kathy works on her thighs while not moving too much and Debbie begins at her ankles where as her breasts hang all around her knees. With her brisk motions her chest is bouncing all about. Kathy is noticing the animated view and she stops her oiling to get a better look. Once Debbie sees her intended audience is captivated by her ministrations, she asks for assistance. She would like her back done so she turns over making sure that her breasts are pushed out to the sides.

Kathy starts at her shoulders and rubs as if a massage. Slowly she moves down her back and little by little, she gets some on Deb's exposed breast flesh. She slides her hands down to catch the fluid but cups the large mounds instead. Rubbing them for a while Deb wants to turn over but Kathy will not let her. Her hands leave the tits of the prone woman as they rub the small of her back on their way to the firm butt cheeks. Caressing them, Kathy slips a finger into the crevice between them. She then gets more oil and pours a hefty amount onto the crack between the firm spheres. Her fingers then go to work on the tight anal sphincter. With her free hand she rips the tiny bottom off and Deb raises her butt to allow her get easier access, and hopefully, deeper penetration. She inserts one finger then another into the hole. Deb is humping her finger and matches Kathy's every stroke. Just when she really gets into a good rhythm she pulls out, much to the dismay of Deb. She then has her roll over and attacks her fleshy globes.

She rips her top to the sides as she reaches for the nipples. Grabbing on to one with her teeth she pulls until it recoils back. This provokes a scream from the busty female before biting at the other, pulling until it comes loose from her teeth. Again Deb screams, but this time she pulls her top off and wraps the strings around one breast and ties it tight. When Kathy sees what she is doing she pulls the ties even tighter. Deb loves to punish her tits to the high pain threshold that she has. Kathy also bites the nipple again as she squeezes, with both hands, her enormous mound. She unties the string because it takes away from the beauty of the flesh, she moans out loud. Reaching for the oil, she squeezes more all over her lovers' chest. Taking off her own top, she also puts more oil on her breasts. They rub together while in a tight embrace. Almost in unison they call Tim over for his hard cock to be put between them. In an instant he is there, as hard as he has ever been. He now has two beautiful women making love to his cock and he is in heaven. His is experiencing his utmost fantasy. If luck is on his side he will control his cum until both are nearly satisfied.

Suddenly two sets of lips engulf his cock. They want his cream, now, all over their tits. He is told he will then fuck them both silly before he will cum again. With direct orders to follow, he lets loose with a squirt that a porn star would envy, and the women eat it up. Kathy removes her bottoms and tells him to put it where the sun does not shine.

"Do not take your time, JAM it in. I want my asshole fucked good and hard today. Fill me up while I suck on Deb's clit," Kathy tells him. Debbie, wanting to get in on some action herself, turns about so she can eat Kathy's' hole while she is being eaten. Now she can also lick Tim's hard-on while he is at work penetrating her butt.

Several minutes later, they all change positions. Tim is now in Deb's cunt and Kathy is sucking out her asshole. Tim has his hands all over Deb's breasts, as he cannot believe their size. Debbie is beginning to buck and is nearing a climax. Kathy mounts her mouth so she can get closer. Tim then begins to work on her chest. All are about to let go when Tim pulls out and blows a huge amount of man cream on Debbie's chest. Both women clean off the pleasure mounds as their climax hits. There are cum puddles everywhere but all three are too tired to care.

Later they all clean up and go at it some more. Tim is proud of the way he has lasted during his first big test. He knows the summer will hold a few more like today and he believes he is ready.

chops38
chops38
28 Followers
12