The Neighbor: Ryan's Whore

Story Info
A married woman is blackmailed into becoming a whore.
3.2k words
4.02
108.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had pretty much succumb to the idea that Ryan had me right where he wanted me. If I rebelled he would show his extensive collection of films of me being fucked by many different men to my husband and everyone else that I knew, that would definitely end my marriage and any social life that I had. If I cooperated then I would be expected to fuck and suck any man that Ryan sent my way, with him filming every lewd move and adding to his already too large collection of films of "his little whore". What choice did I have?

I don't know how Ryan was contacting his customers but it might have been my imagination but it seemed that many of the neighborhood husbands seemed to be treating me differently, not in a bad way but more like they were much more familiar with me than before. Like I said it was probably just my guilty conscience playing tricks on my mind. However he was finding them he certainly didn't have any trouble finding men who were willing to pay him for my services, that little prick was making a fortune off at my expense.

The visits to my house continued, always shackled and blindfolded which I later realized that that was because I would recognize these men as the husbands of my friends and neighbors. Recently Ryan expanded my services a little, sending me out to nearby towns to meet up with prearranged customers in places of their choosing. This at least gave me the opportunity to find out what Ryan was charging for my services, to fuck my cunt was one hundred dollars, my ass seventy five and a blow job was fifty. That little prick had made a lot of money from me.

Ryan had bought me a new outfit for these excursions, a white lacy thong with a matching skimpy push up bra, a navy blue much too short skirt, a white blouse, a navy blue jacket to match the skirt, a black garter belt with dark nylons and high heeled shoes. When dressed in it I looked exact like what I was, a whore. I would dress in my own clothes and change before reaching my destination. I wasn't worried about their husbands I was convinced that most of them knew first hand exactly what I was but I couldn't let the women see me in my slut costume.

Ryan had supplied me with a disposable cell phone to keep in touch with me and let me know where my next appointment was. He would always let me know what was expected of me by the customer so that I could charge for all services in advance. This was my first trip out, I was very nervous. I had been Ryan's whore for a while now but I had always done it in my own home, now I would be walking into a strange place to meet unknown people and let them have sex with me.

Arriving at my client's home I couldn't help but notice that it was a beautiful house obviously this person had money. My hands were sweating as I approached and knocked on the door. A grey haired man opened the door after inspecting the package he invited me in and introduced himself as John, my heart almost stopped but then I realized that it is a common name. He led me to the living room where he motioned for me to be seated and poured us a drink. Sitting on the couch I was showing much more thigh than I liked but immediately realized that within minutes this man was going to see me naked so get over it. John handed me an envelope with one hundred dollars in it and suggested that we drink up and get to business.

He led me up the stairs and into what he called the guest room. It was very nice, well decorated, better than what I was used to, with a king sized bed against one wall. John instructed me to undress slowly. First I removed my shoes and jacket then slowly unfastened and rolled down a nylon followed by the other one. My blouse had six buttons on it and I undid each one pausing between them. Once fully undone I slid my blouse off and neatly folded it and placed it on a chair beside the bed. My skirt had a zipper in the rear and a button which I undid allowing the skirt to fall to my feet. I stepped out of it and bent over with my ass facing John and picked it up taking time to fold it and neatly place it on the chair. The garter belt was next it had only one clip securing it to my hips and was soon added to my collection of clothing on the chair. I loosened my long dark brown hair and let it fall down over my shoulders. I licked my lips as I took a step closer to John and reached behind my back to unclasp my bra while holding it in place with the other hand. Gradually I let the bra slide down exposing my firm breasts to my client. I tossed the bra on top of the other clothes and took another step towards John this time sliding my fingers into the elastic of my thong and with his eyes riveted to my crotch I began to slide them down my long legs until they were free from my body. Once again with my rear facing John I bent from the waist to retrieve my underwear exposing my ass and cunt for John's inspection. It was obvious from the swelling in his pants that he approved of my striptease.

John motioned for me to take another step forward my tits were almost touching his face, he took one breast in his mouth while massaging the other with his hand. The free hand made its way between my thighs and up to my very moist cunt lips. He let out a small moan as his finger slipped between them and into my cunt. I began undoing his clothes while he explored his purchased treasure. He soon stood up to allow me to totally remove his clothing which I once again folded and placed on the chair. John was a much older man than I was used to about double my age but he was attractive in an old sort of way. He sported a nice sized erect cock and I could see a small of pre cum oozing from the tip. I removed it with my finger tip and while staring into his eyes wiped it on my lips then licked them.

With his hand now on my shoulders John applied a little pressure letting me know that he wanted me to suck his cock but I told him that he had not paid for that. He reached for his pants, removed his wallet and handed me two hundred dollars more. I stuffed it in my envelope and smiled and told him that I was all his for the next couple of hours.

I guess John must have been a bit nervous because while my lips were gliding down the shaft of his cock he was busy explaining how he had never done this before and his wife was out of town for the week but it didn't take long for him to relax and begin to enjoy the expertise of my mouth on his cock. It didn't take long for John to begin to tense up and his legs became a little wobbly as his cock a load of warm cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked his cock and balls clean just like I had been trained to do. Once he caught his breath John began apologizing for cumming in my mouth. I assured him that it was quite alright and I enjoyed it.

It took me a little while to get him ready for our next round but he soon came through like a real trooper. Before long John was on top of me with his once again hard condom coated cock firmly implanted deep inside my cunt while his hands and mouth explored all of my charms. John began to fuck me at a slow, steady methodical pace doing his best to share the pleasure that he was experiencing with me. He would eventually bring over the edge for an enjoyable orgasm not earth shattering but very pleasant. He soon followed by unloading his load into his condom. Once finished John let his body gently rest upon mine, we laid there for a little while with him caressing my breasts. Eventually we got up, I went for a quick shower and got dressed.

I asked John if there was anything else that I could do for him, he said that he felt that he got much more than his money's worth and thanked me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek then left. Once in my car I phoned Ryan as instructed. He told me that I had another appointment in just over one hour and gave me the address.

Arriving at my next appointment I found that this was a more middle class home, an environment that I felt more comfortable in, unfortunately the visit was not going to be as pleasant as my last one. The man who answered the door was tall and thin probably in his early forties. His house was a mess and so was he.

He told me to get rid of the clothes and handed me seventy five dollars. I stripped and he had me kneel in the middle of the room, he put some lubricant on his cock and began forcing it into my ass. He had a very long cock and within a few seconds I was firmly impaled by it. He began thrusting in an almost vulgar fashion like he was fucking an inanimate object. After every few thrusts he would slap my ass not if a playful way but hard enough to really hurt occasionally pull my hair as well, calling me a filthy slut and a whore. After almost an hour of this abuse he finally came inside of my ass, pulled out and wiped his cock on the cheeks of my ass.

I dressed as quickly as possible and he told me to get out I was glad to comply with his wishes. Once in my car I cleaned up as much as possible and straightened my clothes before calling Ryan. Ryan told me to head home my next client would meet me there this afternoon.

When I arrived home I was pleasantly surprised to find that Ryan was not already there, in fact he had not shown up ten minutes later. I decided to go have a shower while waiting for either Ryan or my next customer to show up.

The hot water felt great as it beat down on my naked body but I only wished that it could wash away the feeling of filth which now shrouded my entire body, physical I was getting clean but mentally I was nothing but a filthy whore. When I was finished I got out and dried myself off all the while listening for my expected company. I glanced at myself in the mirror and wondered what had ever happened to the Sue that I once was. I applied my makeup and chose a pair of frilly thongs and a lace bra. After putting them on I checked myself out in the mirror and commented to myself that any man should be happy to be getting this, it built up my image of myself just slightly.

Confident that I looked hot I walked back out into the bedroom everything was still quiet in the house. As I entered the room my heart fell to my feet and I'm sure that my jaw dropped to the floor. There was a man sitting in a chair in the corner, it was my husband, John. He shouldn't have been home for at least another four hours. It was obvious from the stern look on his face that I was in trouble. I tried to speak but all I could get out were single words basically just babble. I slowly mover over and sat on the edge of the bed and began to sob uncontrollably. John let my get it out of my system before he began to speak.

With a stern but surprisingly calm voice he suggested that we needed to talk. He told me that he knew some of what had been going on but wanted the whole story from me. I really wished that I could die right then and there but realized that I was caught, there was no sense lying anymore.

John sat quietly as I recounted the events of the day last spring when my car wouldn't start and how Ryan had raped me once in the living room, once in the bedroom and then had sex with me a third time that day. John interrupted and asked why I didn't call the third one a rape. With my head held low unable to look him in the eyes I admitted that the third one was not a rape because I wanted it to happen. I continued my story of how Ryan had used me as his private sex toy fucking me in our own bed and then eventually began renting me out as a cheap whore.

The tears were running down my cheeks as I confessed my infidelity to my husband. When I was done he got up and tried to wipe away the tears but really only succeeded in smudging my fresh makeup down my cheeks. He told me to go clean up and rest today, he had some business to attend to but would be home for dinner and that he expected one hell of a dinner tonight. John left and I cleaned myself up and finished getting dressed.

John was gone for a long time and I was worried that he might have gone after Ryan and maybe got hurt. I passed the time by preparing John's favorite meal not knowing if this was going to be our last night together. When I heard John's car pull into the driveway I sighed a breath of relief. John entered the house and casually asked if dinner was ready yet.

We sat and had a quieter than usual dinner with John initiating all of the conversation and none of it about my situation. With dinner we had a couple of glasses of wine which relaxed me ever so slightly. I was way too nervous to eat very much even though my husband tried to coax me to eat up. When we finished dinner I cleaned up and put the dishes in the dish washer then joined John in the living room.

For the first few minutes I sat there quite sheepishly not saying a word just waiting for John to tear a strip off of me. He calmly said that I must have been curious how he found out about the situation. I nodded in agreement the thought had crossed my mind. As it turned out one of my very first customers while I was blindfolded was Kevin S. One of our neighbors and a friend of John's, Kevin had called John asking to get together he had something to tell him. They met at Kevin's house and he very tactfully explained to John how he had been in touch with a young man who could arrange a sexual rendezvous with an attractive woman for a reasonable price. When he found out that it was you Sue a woman that he had lusted for every time he saw you walking down the street well there was no question. He began to describe how luscious you looked lying there blindfolded and handcuffed and of course so naked but then he realized that maybe he should not elaborate too much after all he was talking to her husband. He repeated apologized and told me how bad he felt about it afterwards. I asked him if it was worth the hundred dollars and all he did was smile. Then he explained that it actually cost him one hundred and twenty dollars because a couple of days later Ryan came over and sold him a DVD of the his hour with you. I commented that I would like to see the movie.

Kevin and I sat there like two buddies watching the football game but instead watching him fuck my wife. The quality was not the best but it was pretty good for a camcorder sitting on the dresser. It shows Kevin undressing and climbing on you, playing with your tits and cunt then guiding his cock into you. The moan that escaped your throat was very sexual almost as good as the panting and humping you did while he thrust his cock into you repeatedly. He went on to say that he especially like the part where I liked his unseen cock clean and sucked every last drop out. As John was about to leave Kevin's house, Kevin once again apologized and offered John the DVD but John told him he could keep it.

There was really nothing that I could say at this point, I was totally at John's mercy. He went on to explain that I wouldn't have to worry about Ryan anymore he has mended his ways, but unfortunately there was nothing that he could do about the DVDs apparently Ryan had been selling them all over the neighborhood, he claimed that he made more money from the movies than he did from your ass. John had the remaining movies in the trunk of his car. After John had found out about what was going on he called a friend of his would is a high ranking police official and they began checking up on Ryan, apparently they have more than enough evidence to send him to jail for many years but John made him an offer. He could go to jail for many years and the other prisoners would love to have a rapist as there new toy or he could stay out of jail and be our obedient servant for the next seven years because that is how long we have to press charges. Ryan took the second choice he is now at our calling twenty four hours per day seven days per week to do anything without question.

That evening John tested our new slave, he called Ryan to come over immediately when he arrived we were watching movies of Ryan fucking me. John made him strip naked and kneel between his legs. Then John placed his big hard cock in Ryan's mouth and told him to suck while we enjoyed our movie. But let's save that for the next chapter.

John and I have gone on to enjoy a wonderful marriage together but we certainly play a lot more interesting games these days but let's leave that and Ryan's plight for another story.