The Neighborhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom discovers the swingers next door.
4k words
4.66
138.3k
40

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Mom discovers the swingers next door

Copyright 2012 by A. Van Peebles, All Rights Reserved

EMILY'S STORY

Later that day Mom went out to run some errands and I cornered Chris by the pool. The conversation was a bit awkward at first; Chris thought we should stop and just pretend that last night had never happened. He said we would get in trouble. But I could tell he didn't really want to stop. So I said it would be worth his while and grinned at him. Then I knelt down, pulled down his swimsuit, and started sucking him off. That was the last time Chris said we should stop.

LISA'S STORY

From our bedroom window you can see the Johannson's pool. I happened to glance out of it that afternoon and spotted the Johannson girl going down on her brother Chris. I couldn't believe our luck; we'd moved next door to a family that was like ours. I called my husband James into the bedroom and we both watched while that little girl finished her brother off.

James and I decided that this was presented a possibility for future fun, but we'd have to be careful. A lot depended on what their mother, Jennifer, thought. Did she know what her children were doing? James and I had already talked about Jennifer. She was a gorgeous, busty woman, and James badly wanted to fuck her. And so did I, for that matter. We'd already invited her over for drinks that evening, and after seeing her daughter fellate her son we decided to step up our seduction of Jennifer. We'd bed her and then feel her out to see if she knew and approved of what her kids were up to. If she wasn't game for play, it would be best to leave her family alone. But if she was...

JENNIFER'S STORY

It was nice to be going out, even if it was only to next door. I had been told that a divorce is death to your social life; all your friends you knew as a couple disappear into the woodwork. And for me it had been worse. Jason and I had owned our own software company. I was president and chief marketer and Jason ran the engineers. We got an offer to buy us out that we couldn't refuse. The company was sort of our baby, but when you're offered the kind of money we were, you don't turn it down. So we sold and suddenly found ourselves wealthy, not fabulously rich, but well off enough that we wouldn't have money problems in the future. But we were also unemployed, and had lost all the daily social connections you have with colleagues. Then Jason sprung the fact that he was sleeping with my secretary on me and that they wanted to get married. So there I was, no husband, no coworkers, and a dead social life. I bounced back of course. I got a consulting business going that took care of the mortgage and most of the living expenses for Chris, Emily, and me. And I had half of all the money we'd made from selling the company to fall back on. The divorce was reasonably amicable—not perfectly as I was pissed off. I demanded Jason give up any claim to the house, so I owned that myself—or rather the bank and I owned it. We split everything else down the middle. I had started to carve out a nice, new life for myself, but I worked at home and mostly by myself. I badly needed to get out and do something social with other adults.

Lisa and James had just moved next door. They seemed really nice. He was in sales, industrial machinery, very successful, but on the road a fair bit. She was a stay-at-home mom, but didn't look like one. She actually looked like a porn star, lithe with big, firm boobs. Not as big as mine, but big. And he was quite attractive too, with a lean, firm body. He told me he kept in shape by frequenting hotel gyms when he was on the road. Their kids were the same age as mine, so I was really happy they moved in next door.

So, I was really looking forward to an evening out without the kids, and I was glad that when I showed up next door I found out that their two kids, Rachel and Matt, were out. It was just the three of us adults.

I'm a chatty person, and Lisa is easy to talk to, so that evening I found myself opening up to her. For his part, James didn't say all that much, but he was a good listener. I told them all about the divorce. At first, I tried not to, saying that they didn't want to hear my woes, but Lisa kept encouraging me to get it all out. So I did. I can't believe I told them some of the stuff I did. I barely knew them, but talking with Lisa was like chatting with an old girlfriend I'd known since college. I told them how Jason's and my sex life had slowly died, without me really noticing, and how the thing that pissed me off most about his affair was that it was with MY assistant. I mean sleeping with your own secretary is a cliché, but sleeping with your wife's is an insult.

Lisa and James commiserated with me. They said they had got married and had kids way too young—not as young as Jason and me, but right out of college. They said they went through a rough patch as they found themselves drifting apart sexually, but they'd managed to work through it.

James left to answer the phone, and it was probably the liquor talking—I rarely drink and I'd gone over my usual limit that evening, not too much, but enough to break down my inhibitions—and I confided to Lisa that it had been ages since I'd had sex.

"Well, there's something we can do about that," said Lisa.

"If you have a friend you'd like to set me up with, I'd like to meet him," I said, misunderstanding her intention.

"It's James I'm talking about."

I was having trouble processing what she was saying, and that fact must have been clear on my face. I might even have said, "Huh?"

"Remember when I said we had a rough patch in our marriage? We loved each other dearly, but we were both growing bored, and our sex life had become routine and unexciting. We worked through it by opening up our marriage. It provided the spark to keep us together while we explored our sexuality with other people. James is attracted to you and would like to sleep with you. He told me so."

"Are you serious?" I was still trying to accept what Lisa was telling me.

"Yes. Feel free to say no if you're not comfortable with the idea. We won't be offended, and we can still be great friends and neighbors. And if you are interested, it doesn't have to be tonight. I know I sprung this on you, so take your time and think it through."

"You wouldn't be jealous? This actually works?"

"No, I wouldn't be jealous, and yes, it works. It's all about James and I making sure we each know that no matter who we sleep with, the relationship between the two of us is the most important thing. We don't hide anything from each other, and we each have veto power over any partner, but we almost never use it. It works because it's about honesty, trust, and knowing that neither of us will do anything, or anyone, the other objects to." She, of course, left out a lot about their sex life that I would find out about in coming days.

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. Just think it over. If you're interested, let us know."

James walked back into the room and Lisa switched the conversation to talking about the kids and asking whether mine were as much a handful for me as they were for her. Chris is a doll, but that Emily, she is a pistol. So impetuous. And evidently theirs are similar; twins, Rachel and Matt. Rachel too clever for her own good, and Matt being the headstrong one, always getting into trouble. I don't remember much of the rest of the conversation. I kept glancing over at James, checking him out. He really was quite the stud, tall and very fit. He also dressed well and clearly took care to look his best. I knew I should turn them down, but horniness rumbled deep within me. It had been so long since I'd been laid, and James was so handsome and sweet.

I was flushed and excused myself to go to the bathroom, not so much because I needed to go, but because I needed to splash some water on my face and calm down. As I returned I noticed Lisa in the kitchen, fixing another tray of snacks. I joined her, and without thinking any more about it said, "All right, I'd like to sleep with James."

Lisa broke out in a wide grin and giggled. "This is so great!" she said, excited as if she was the one who was going to get laid. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. "You're going to have such a good time. James is a wonderful lover." She took me by the hand and led me into the living room where James was waiting and told him.

James jumped up and came over to me and took me by the hands. "That's great! We're going to have fun."

Then he kissed me, not very deeply but definitely more than a friendly peck between neighbors. I glanced at Lisa, and she was beaming.

James must have sensed my nervousness, although that wouldn't have been difficult to do; I was practically shaking. "It's still early," he said. "We can chat a bit more until you're ready." He led me over to the couch, and we sat down. Lisa fixed us both another drink and we kept on talking, with James holding my hand.

I realized that Lisa and James were well practiced at this, with every move calculated to put me at ease. James took a larger part in the conversation this time, and it was mostly the two of us talking. I don't even remember about what. I guess about twenty minutes had passed and I noticed that Lisa had made herself scarce.

James noticed me looking around for Lisa and leaned in and kissed me, deeply this time, and I responded. His mouth tasted sweet.

"Would you like to go to the bedroom," he asked, breaking the kiss.

I couldn't say anything I was so nervous. I just nodded, and he stood and led me upstairs to their bedroom, or should I say "playroom." Before they moved in, Lisa and James had extensive interior renovations done. I watched the contractors work for a couple months. When I arrived that evening I looked around to see what they'd changed in the house, but other than new carpeting and wallpaper, I couldn't see any changes to the downstairs. In the bedroom I discovered what the builders had done. There was no "bed" in the master bedroom. Instead there was a big sunken pit with two king-sized mattresses at the bottom and cushions all around. You could easily get a dozen people in the pit. Hence the "playroom."

"How do you like it? Hard, soft, rough?" James asked me.

"I'm not sure," I replied. "It's been so long and before that, Jason and I were ... perfunctory."

"That's all right. We'll just play it by ear. Just tell me if you don't like something, and I'll stop. Or tell me when you like it, and I'll keep doing it." James took me up into his arms and started kissing me again. I responded, but continued to let him take the lead. Soon I felt him unbuttoning my blouse, and then unhooking my bra.

"Your breasts are magnificent," he said; not very original, but something every woman likes to hear. Then he began sucking my nipples. My breasts have always been sensitive, and could feel my panties start to soak through. If he kept going, I might have orgasmed right there. But it was all a little too much too fast, and I excused myself to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and asked whether I really would go through with sleeping with the neighbor's husband. Even though Lisa had not only approved but had set us up, I had doubts whether it was the smart thing to do. But it was really a foregone conclusion. I was past the point of no return. I needed to get laid too badly, I was already half naked, and James was quite the stud and sweet. I stripped off the rest of my clothes, did a quick wash to make sure I was fresh down there, and went back into the playroom.

James was lying in the pit, a big smile on his face and his cock semi-erect. It was a nice size. He really was in good shape, taut abs, the faint outline of a six-pack, and that delicious vee of flesh that points down to a man's penis. He was neatly trimmed and shaved, with just a short patch of hair above his cock. I'd never seen that on a man before.

I walked over and without saying a word knelt down and started sucking him off. He hardened and grew to full size. I couldn't get all of him in my mouth without gagging, so started licking the underside and flicking the glans with my tongue. I also took his balls into my mouth, one by one. He tasted good, clean, with only a faint whiff of musk.

After a few minutes of this, James indicated that I should swing over into a sixty-nine, so I lowered my pussy onto his face. Omigod, he was an expert pussy eater! He started out by avoiding my pussy altogether, concentrating on kissing my mons and inner thighs, then after a while he started in on my outer lips, but he must have realized that I was already exciting and soaking wet, so he quickly moved to my clit, alternating sucking and licking it. It didn't take me long before I exploded in his face. I don't really squirt, but I do release a lot of moisture when I come and I soaked his face. He didn't seem to mind.

I returned to sucking his cock, which I'd neglected during my orgasm, and James did something I didn't expect and never had anyone do to me before. He tongued my asshole. I must've jumped, because he stopped and said he was sorry.

"Oh, God no. Don't stop. That feels great!"

He resumed the rimming. It felt so good. I had no idea I was so sensitive around there. His tongue made circles around my sphincter, and then started thrusting in and out. It was delightful. Meanwhile, his fingers were rubbing my clit. I could start to feel the orgasm build again.

"I want you inside me." I knew that my orgasm would be slower in coming if he fucked me, and I wanted to savor every moment. I knelt with my forearms on the cushions at the edge of the pit and James took me from behind. I was so wet, he slipped in with no problem, filling me nicely. He was as long as Jason, but a bit thicker, and I could feel pressure on my clit with every thrust.

He went slowly at first, until I asked for harder. I wanted to be really fucked, and James obliged. He had one hand on my shoulder and grabbed my hair with the other, close to the roots so it didn't hurt when he pulled, and he went to town. It had been ages since I was fucked like that. I think I was screaming. I don't know how long it lasted, maybe a good ten minutes of hard thrusting. I must have come twice. I was so out of it that I didn't notice when he came. I just felt him soften and pull out, and we collapsed into each other's arms onto the mattress.

I was woozy, and just lay there, eyes closed, James holding me, until I stopped twitching. When I opened my eyes, I was staring into Lisa's smiling face. She was lying next to us.

"Didn't I tell you he is an awesome lover?"

"Oh, God! Is he ever! That was fantastic. I really needed that. Were you watching us?" The thrill of being watched by Lisa excited me in ways that I didn't realize.

"Yes, I hope you don't mind. But I really do like to watch when James fucks another woman. But I've got a favor to ask. There's something else I really like to do when James sleeps with someone else."

"Anything," I replied.

"It's a little kinky."

"It's been a night of firsts for me, what is it?"

"I like to suck James's cum out of the other woman's pussy. Would you let me do that?"

How could I refuse the woman who had offered her husband to me? I reached out, brought her face to mine and kissed her. Not deeply, but appreciatively. I opened my legs. "I'm a little sensitive down there, right now, so be gentle."

Lisa knew just what to do. No sudden moves and firm, steady pressure. She licked my ass and inner thighs, I guess where James's come had dribbled out. I jumped a little when she first put her mouth on my pussy, but I quickly calmed down as she took my lips into her mouth and started sucking out the cum. It felt nice. I'd never had a woman go down on me, and idea that she was going after her husband's semen was so exciting.

After a few minutes, Lisa came up and kissed me. I had another shock as she passed James's cum into my mouth. That was so wrong, but so good. I'd always avoided taking Jason's come into my mouth; I didn't like the consistency or the taste, but sharing a man's cum with another woman was so incredibly erotic that I didn't mind. Lisa and I just kept kissing, passionately necking. Another first for me.

After a while Lisa broke the kiss, and panting asked, "Have you ever made love to a woman?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither am I. But I like to fool around with women on occasion. But, it's okay to say no. This has been a big night for you."

I saw the pleading look in her eyes. She really wanted this. I couldn't refuse her. After all she had offered up her husband to me. I started to unbutton her blouse, and she quickly wriggled out of her clothes. Her breasts were pert, round, and with big nipples. She was completely shaved down under.

"I'm not really sure what I'm doing," I said.

"Just do what you'd like to have done to you, and I'll guide you when necessary. But after watching you with James, I don't think you'll need all that much guidance."

I just leaned in and took one of the round globes of her breasts into my mouth. She smelled wonderful, of perfume, and her skin tasted smooth. After playing and sucking her breasts for a bit, I started to move south, and Lisa rolled over on top of me so we were in a sixty-nine.

I had never seen another woman's pussy up close before. I took a moment to look it up and down. Her lips and clit were engorged and protruding. I planted a small kiss on her clit, and that signaled her to start licking my cunt. I licked up and down her hairless lips, and then took her clit into my mouth and started sucking. I alternated sucking with licking, both up and down and in circles. Lisa squirmed with pleasure, pressing her pussy down onto my face.

After a few minutes, I noticed James's cock, sporting a brand new erection, coming to my field of vision. I helped guide it into his wife's pussy and went back to work on her clit. Then I felt my own orgasm build from Lisa's tonguing. This wasn't a violent one, like the last, but it was warm and slowly spread over me. I bucked a little and wrapped my legs around her head.

I recovered quickly this time and went back to work on Lisa's clit. James's balls kept banging into my forehead, and that made me giggle. James pulled out and stuffed his cock into my mouth for a few thrusts and then went back to fucking his wife. I licked his shaft as it went in and out for a bit, and then I returned to Lisa's clit. It wasn't long until Lisa came. She shuddered and pressed even harder on my mouth. James came a minute or two later.

I immediately went to work sucking the cum out of her pussy, and Lisa and I swapped James's cum again.

We just lay in a sweaty pile for a while. Lisa and James told me that I was welcome to come over and play any time I felt the urge. And they told me that they sometimes invited other couples in for group play, and the next time they would invite me as well. They also invited me to stay the night, but I figured I had better get back to the kids. Maybe another night I'd stay. It would be nice to curl up with two others and sleep after a strenuous bout of sex.

As I walked back to my house, still a little wobbly, I thought about all the firsts I'd had that night. I'd slept with another woman's husband. I'd made love to another woman. I'd had my ass licked. I swapped cum with my next-door neighbor. My head was swimming.

It was after midnight, and as I was going to the bedroom I noticed a light in Emily's bedroom. I opened the door to tell her that I was home and that it was time for bed. Summer or not, she shouldn't be up after midnight. I couldn't quite believe what had happened to me that night had actually happened, but I what I saw in Emily's room really shocked me.

12