The Neighborhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Meets another kinky neighbor.
3.6k words
4.53
18.5k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

I slept well that night after watching Carrie lick Steve's cum off the floor. I woke early the next day and continued to finish unpacking the house. The going was slow, but the house had finally started to take shape. It was getting close to time for lunch when there was a knock on the front door.

I was sure that it was Carrie coming back to invite me to another party, or possibly another little fuck session. I was surprised when I opened the door and found a woman with short black hair instead of Carrie. The woman was attractive and trim, but she was a size or two larger than Carrie who I assumed was at most a size 4.

"Hello, can I help you?" I asked.

"Hi, I'm Jada. I live in the neighborhood and saw that you were new to the neighborhood and wanted to stop by to say hi."

I searched my mind for the attendees of the party, but I didn't recall seeing the woman standing in front of me at Carrie and Steve's house. "Jada, it's nice to meet you. Were you at the party last night?"

"No I wasn't able to attend the party. I had something else I had to attend to." She began to talk about her time here in the neighbor as I checked her out. She was dressed in a pair of those "Skinny" jeans that looked as if they were painted on her. She also wore a tight fitting t-shirt that was a color of orange that nearly fried my retinas.

"I was about to take a break. Would you like to come in and join me for a beer?" I asked. She enthusiastically agreed and I stepped to the side to let her enter. I took the opportunity to check out her ass as she walked past me. She had a nice, tight looking bubble butt that was nicely displayed in her jeans.

I handed her a cold beer and we clinked beer cans. I sat heavily into one of my wooden kitchen table chairs while Jada walked around kitchen checking things out. The beer tasted great, plus I didn't mind watching Jada walk around the house in her stiletto heels.

"I met some pretty nice people last night. But it was kind of a blur, meeting all the people and trying to remember their names." I thought to myself that I also was trying to remember all their kinks as well. "Do you attend many of the neighborhood parties?"

I thought Carrie said everyone in the neighborhood came to the parties and had their own kinks. But I wondered if maybe that was an exaggeration. However, if it wasn't an overstatement, then I wanted to know what the hell Jada's kink was.

"Oh the neighborhood parties?" Jada asked. She stopped and looked at something on the floor and without bending her knees she leaned forward, thrusting her ass in my direction as she picked something up off the floor. Still bent over, she turned her head so she could look at me from the upside down angle. "Oh, I love the parties. I hate when I have to miss them."

"You've attend the parties? Carrie told me that everyone that attends the parties like to have fun."

"Carrie said that?" she said with a smile as she stood up again. She didn't however turn toward me. "Yes, I guess Carrie would be the expert on the group's activities."

I flashed a huge smile at the thought of this sexy woman standing in front of me being a slut who wanted me to fuck her. "So, what are you into?"

"Oh that's an interesting question," she replied.

"Who do you play with in the Neighborhood?" I asked.

"I don't play with anyone from the Neighborhood. I'm only allowed to be with my husband. That's his rule and I strictly follow his rules."

"If you don't play with someone in the Neighborhood, then what is your kink?"

Jada paused and looked as if she didn't really want to honestly admit what she was really into. "Well, I really enjoy being spanked. The harder he spanks me, the hornier I get. I spoke with Carrie this morning about the party last night and she brought up you.

"You see, my husband who is my spanker had shoulder surgery last month. He's tried to spank me left handed, but he can't hit me hard enough. I'm going on almost 2 months without being spanked. Which means I haven't had an orgasm in 2 months! It seems that I can only cum after I've gotten a good hard spanking."

"So why are you here? Didn't Carrie tell you that I was her Bull? And that I fuck her as Steve watches?"

"Oh yes, she told me about what happened last night. She said it was the best fucking she ever had. You must be very good. Trust me, Carrie has had a lot of experience. But, in describing last night, Carrie told me that you fucked her from behind. She said that as you fucked her, you spanked her. Hard."

"So, you want me to spank you?"

"Yes, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. And I need to be spanked hard."

I couldn't believe my luck. First Carrie begged me to fuck her while Steve watched. Now, the sexy as all hell Jada wants me to spank her. I couldn't help but think what a great neighborhood I had moved into.

"Take off all of your clothes and put your palms flat on the table," I ordered.

"I will gladly put my palms on the table, but I keep my clothes on."

"I don't make deals," I replied. "I do what I want and how I want. If you don't agree to them, then you can move on." As the words left my mouth, I could see the hope on Jada's face melt away.

"However, I will spank you while you are completely clothed. However, if you remove your hands from the table within the first 10 minutes, you strip your ass naked. And you'll be naked whenever I spank you in the future. Deal?"

Thinking that she had taken some rough spankings in the past she had no doubt she could handle what I had in store for her. "You have a deal!" she said excitedly.

"Good. Now put your hands, palm down on the table," I said and nodded to the dining room table.

The smile beamed on her face as Jada marched over to the table, bent forward and placed her palms on the wood table as directed. As I expected, she pushed out her beautiful ass to provide me with a perfect target.

I left her standing at the table waiting for her spanking and left the room. I returned moments later and approached her from behind. I did not touch her, I simply stepped around her and placed an object on the table for her to clearly see. The first object was my cell phone which I turned to be a stopwatch.

After pushing the start button on my cell phone to start the count down to 10 minutes and stepped back. I made sure that Jada could hear as I removed the leather belt that I had been wearing when she arrived. I ran the leather along her arm as I placed my belt on the table directly in front of her.

The clock on my phone hit one minute as I stepped back behind the bent over woman. I loved the sight of her tight ass and I couldn't wait until I saw it naked. I wound up and slammed my palm into her right ass cheek. Jada moaned and arched her back as the blow sunk in. She muttered an, "Oh fuck." But her hands remained on the table.

As the stopwatch made its way to the 2 minute mark I began to build a rhythm as I spanked Jada's hot ass. By the time the clock hit the 6 minute mark, my hand was numb (in a good way) and Jada's head hung as she dealt with the blows to her ass. However, her hands still hadn't moved from the table.

For the next 3 minutes, I began to swing for the fences. The blows to Jada's ass slowed in the count of blows, but the intensity of the blows increased. I was literally winding up as if I was swinging a baseball bat and stepping into the blows. When my hand smacked Jada's ass there was a loud popping sound.

The more powerful blows caused her to begin to crack. Jada lowered her head to the table and began to cry as each powerful swat landed on her already burning ass. Jada was close to moving her hands off the table when the stop watch hit the 9 minute mark.

I paused for a moment, to move the stop watch under Jada's buried face so she could see the countdown. At 9:15, I resumed the brutal assault on her ass. She continued to cry as I came closer to breaking her and getting her out of her clothes. I pounded her ass, until about 9:45, when she had to take only fifteen seconds of blows and she would win the bet. But this is when my plan actually began.

With fifteen seconds left, I wound up and with all my strength landed a brutal blow on Jada's already sore and warmed up ass. The blow was the most powerful and painful one for Jada, who shoved herself up off the table and howled into the air like a wild animal. The sound was music to my ears.

Despite her howling, Jada kept her palms flat on the table. Then I broke out my special surprise. With expert precision, I flicked the cane that I had been hiding in my left hand so that it landed perfectly on Jada's perfect ass right where the cheeks meet the hamstring.

Jade's howling took on a whole new level from the blow from the cane. She stood up and grabbed her ass with both her hands and began to dance around the room as she tried to rub the pain away.

"Holy fuck! What was that?" Jada cried.

"That my dear was my cane. Now, off with your clothes."

"What? No way. You cheated." As she said this as she walked around my new kitchen rubbing her screaming ass through her pants.

"I absolutely did not cheat. I said if I could make you remove your hands from the table within 10 minutes you would strip. As you can see," I held up my cell phone with the stopwatch paused at 9:55, "you didn't make it.

"Now, unless you want to be known as someone who doesn't go through with what they agreed to, and you never want to have another time when I spank your ass for you, I suggest you strip. And then we can continue."

"That's not fair!" Jada cried. Her beautiful face was now covered with black mascara that was running down her face from tears. Her hair that had been perfectly combed before her spanking had begun, now looked completely fucked up.

I didn't say a word. I remained silent and reached for my half empty beer and took a drink. As the liquid slid down my throat, I arched an eyebrow. I sure signal of a challenge.

"Fine! But I want you to know that I think you cheated."

"Noted and dismissed. Now strip."

"Fine," Jada said defeated, but there was nothing behind it. She had been playing a game and she got called on it. She quickly pulled the blinding orange shirt up over her head and revealed a lace pink bra. Next she pulled down her tight fitting jeans. When she kicked out of the jeans, she stood wearing her bra and matching pink panties that looked sexy as all hell. She had extremely toned and muscular legs. She started to hook her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, when I stopped her.

"Turn around before you remove you panties." She paused and looked at me for a moment, before she turned. As I suspected her pink panties were the whale tale type of thong. Both of her cheeks were glowing red and she had an angry red line running along her lower ass cheeks from the cane.

Her ass was perfect, not a lick of fat or cellulite. It was obvious that Jada worked hard to keep herself in good shape. "Good. Now you may remove your panties and bra."

Jada kept her glowing red ass pointed in my direction as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and pulled them down her trim legs. Jada pulled her panties down without bending her knees until her panties were bundled around her ankles. I had a clear view of her plump pussy lips that glistened in the afternoon light. Jada was soaking wet. She did get off on spanking.

With her panties off, Jada stood up and turned so she was facing me again. Her face was covered with a smile as she reached behind her. As she unclasped her bra, I checked out her lower body. Jada had a trim stomach, below which was a thin patch of black pubic hair that she shaved into a landing strip. Jada made a show of undoing her bra and covering her tits with her bra and hands while she shrugged out of the straps of the bra. She finally dropped her hands and bra to reveal small but very perky tits. She had tiny, dime sized areolas.

Jada was sexy as hell. Her husband was one lucky dude and I wish I had a chance to bury my cock deep in her ass. Maybe I would befriend him and talk him into letting my fuck his wife since I'm helping out with the spanking duties.

"Alright, you've got another 5 minutes of spanking," I said putting down my beer. "Assume your position." I stood up and adjusted my rock hard cock in my jeans as Jada happily turned and once again placed her palms flat on the table.

Since she was already warmed up, I attacked her ass. The first blow landed with that great slapping sound of skin on skin. Joining the slapping sound, I loved the sounds of Jada howling from the blow. It was only a matter of a minute before Jada was once again crying from her spanking. The sound of her crying only caused me to intensify the power of my blows to her ass.

At the 3 minute mark, I took a moment to pause from the spanking. Jada continued to cry and whimper as I inspected my handy work. As I had hoped, spanking her bare ass had caused small welts to pop up on her lovely ass. I also noticed that Jada's inner thighs were covered with her own pussy juices. The bitch was definitely turned on by her spanking. I decided to check to make sure. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of Jada's black hair and yanked her head back.

"You turned on right now, aren't you?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" she replied.

I was sweating when the alarm went off indicating that the 5 minutes were up. As soon as the alarmed sounded, Jada collapsed onto my table and began to cry harder. I gave her time to compose herself and went into the kitchen to grab myself and Jada a beer. When I returned from the kitchen Jada was sliding her bra on over her tits.

"My husband just sent me a text. He's on his way home. I'm gonna meet him at the door and fuck his brains out. Thank you!" Jada stepped close to me and kissed me very gently on the lips as I let my free hand cup her ass that was hot to the touch.

"I want you to know that was the hardest and most intense spanking I've ever had. I don't think I'm going to be able to sit for a couple of days. Thank you. And when my ass heals, I'll be back." Jada flashed a brilliant smile as she began making her way around the room collecting her clothes and dressing.

Jada had left for less than 5 minutes when I saw through the back windows of my house, Carrie pulling into her driveway. With my cock still throbbing in my pants, I headed for the door. I walk/ran across the yard and arrived on Steve and Carrie's front stoop.

Carried answered my knock. "Well, hey baby how are you today?" Carrie looked good, dressed in her work clothes that consisted of a white button down shirt over a black skirt that fell just below her knees.

I didn't respond. I stepped forward and slammed Carrie against the wall, pinning her with my body as we kissed. I pressed my throbbing hard on into her pelvis so she knew what to expect.

"Whoa, Sweetie what are you doing?" Carrie asked in between kisses. "I'm on my lunch break. I have to get back to the office."

To answer her question, I grabbed the lapels of her button down shirt and ripped it open. The buttons on her blouse could be heard hitting the wall around us. Her blouse gave way to show the nude colored bra that she was wearing underneath. Luckily the bra unhooked in the front so I didn't have to rip her bra off as well.

"Hey, what the hell? I have to go back to work!"

"I said anytime anywhere, remember?" I said as I kissed her and reached down and pinched her nipples. "I say now."

I released her nipples and grabbed Carrie by the back of her head and rushed her over to their couch. I shoved her over the arm of the couch so that her ass was propped up into the air. I had shoved Carrie so far over the arm of the couch, Carrie's feet weren't able to touch the floor.

I grabbed the hem of her skirt and roughly yanked it up over her waist to reveal the black lace thong that she was wearing. I was alive and was thinking of only burying my cock deep in Carrie's cunt. I roughly ripped the thong off of Carrie's ass and threw it across the room.

As I worked to undo the jeans that I was wearing, I reached with my free hand and ran a finger along Carrie's now exposed slit. I was slightly surprised to find that my finger came away wet. It seemed Carrie was good to go in an instant. I liked that!

I only got my jeans and boxers down to my knees before I couldn't take it anymore and stepped forward and stuffed my throbbing cock deep into Carrie. Carrie let out a loud lust filled moan. "Oh fuck yeah, baby! I've been thinking of this all morning! Fuck me hard!"

I needed no encouragement from Carrie. I began pounding her pussy from behind. To get better leverage, I reached up and grabbed a handful of Carrie's hair. With each thrust into her cunt, I yanked back on Carrie's hair. This fueled Carrie more as she became louder and more vocal.

I was on the verge of blowing my load deep in Carrie's pussy, when she gave me an idea. "Sweetie, Steve isn't home to clean your cum out of my pussy. Cum in my mouth, so that he can taste you when he gets home tonight!"

I had to say I loved her idea. I grabbed her by her hips and flipped her up over the arm of the couch so that she landed on her back. As I walked around the edge of the couch I noticed that while I had fucked her, I pushed the couch across the floor until it was pressing against the far wall of the living room.

Carrie was positioned on the couch so that her feet were on the floor, and her back was propped up against the front edge of the couch. I stepped over her torso so that I was straddling her body. I took a moment to move my cock from side to side, poking Carrie in the face with the tip of my cock as she attempted to catch my cock in her open, wanting mouth.

Since my throbbing cock was begging to explode, I played for only a moment, before I allowed Carrie to catch my cock in her mouth. Carrie had awesome cock sucking skills, and in the blink of an eye I was ready to explode. "Bitch, take it all before you swallow!"

I exploded and shot a huge load into Carrie's mouth. I wasn't surprised when Carrie took the entire load in her mouth without spilling a drop, or making an effort. When I finally finished, I pulled my cock from her still sucking mouth, she opened her mouth to show me that she had in fact taken my entire load without swallowing. Then she made a show of swallowing my entire load in one gulp.

"I won't eat anything the rest of the day to make sure that Steve tastes that when I kiss him tonight. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get dressed and back to work."

She stood and started walking toward the stairs as she shrugged out of her destroyed blouse. "By the way, you owe me a new blouse and panties," she said jokingly.

"Don't count on it."

"I've got an idea how you can pay me back. I'll stop by later to run it by you. Now, I've got to go."

To be continued...

*Note - All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Longe
Longe
100 Followers