The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Kim were wrapped around each other like mating snakes, her hands reaching back to wind in his hair while he held her upright, and his hands fondling her firm tits. At the intersection of the two, Kim's firm ass cheeks jiggled and shook from the pounding he was giving her. Kim had already had one orgasm and could feel another one close on its heels.

No matter how many times they did it, Mark never got tired of the hot tightness of his mother, her experienced muscles milking and squeezing him as he fucked her faster and faster. Vivian was giving as good as she was getting, Stacy's muff gyrating over her tongue. Stacy was keening and whining with pleasure, her own climax not far off.

As if it had been scripted (it had), all three groups reached their goal almost simultaneously. Clint pushed his mother to her knees and plunged his spewing snake into her mouth, shooting a big load of cream into her belly. Sue moaned and sucked on the vomiting head, tasting her son's salty spunk as it rained on her tongue.

Jim's hips were a blur of motion, pistoning into Kim while he reached around and rubbed her to orgasm. The pair both cried out simultaneously, Kim spraying his hand while Jim pumped shot after shot into her lurching guts.

Of the three remaining, Stacy gave up the ghost first. Her stomach seemed to turn inside out as she peaked and moaned through the toe curling explosion. She slowly extracted herself off her aunt's face and slumped on the patio, gasping. The four others slowly walked over and gathered around Mark and Vivian, watching the sexy pair.

For the mother and son, they might as well have been in a deprivation chamber. They gazed lovingly into each other's eyes, oblivious to those around them and lost in the moment.

"I'm close mom!" Mark gasped, staring deeply into the warm, green eyes facing him. He leaned down closer, Vivian's heavy tits contacting his hard chest, the stiff nipples dragging back and forth.

"Fill me up baby!" Vivian hissed into his ear. With a roar, Mark sunk himself to the hilt in his mother's hot cunt, blasting streams of cum into her. This pushed Vivian over the edge as well and she screamed, her hips wiggling and shaking with the force of her explosion.

As the mother and son held each other gasping, they giggled when they heard the polite clapping from their "audience". Vivian whispered to her son, "I love you!" before they rose on shaky legs and bowed courteously.

After all had showered, the suddenly ravenous group fixed lunch and laughed over the past 24 hours histrionics, Vivian shaking her head in wonder at how they had kept her in the dark.

After lunch, now that everything was out in the open, Sue and her sister really opened up, bringing each other up to speed on how things had begun in their households.

"I can't believe how guilty you made me feel, knowing all along that you were in the same boat!" Vivian admonished her sister.

"Oh, come on Vivian! If I had just whipped out my tits and asked you to suck 'em, you would have shit!"

Vivian laughed and agreed, "Probably at first, but I would have come around. Who could resist those?"

"Certainly not me!" Jim said coming up behind his wife and cupping her exposed boobs in his hands. Once everyone was showered, they had all independently decided that there was no point in clothing and were all lounging on the patio, as naked as the day they were born.

Sue's head dropped back against her husband's shoulder as he licked and sucked her neck while groping her fat jugs. Vivian felt a pang of jealousy at the sight, but this quickly vanished as a shadow fell across her and she looked up to see Mark standing over her, shaking his long cock in her direction.

"Lonely Mom?"

Vivian smiled and reached up to cradle his swinging sack in one hand, while the other gripped the base of the thick prong.

"How'd you guess? Bring that big thing down here!"

Mark swung his leg across his mother as she sat up on the lounge and brought his cock to eye level. Vivian licked her lips and then lathed the pink teaser over the surface of the bulging head, covering it in glistening saliva. She planted a wet smack on the tip, then opened her mouth and sunk it over the wide knob, sucking on it tenderly.

Mark's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt his mother began to draw and pull on his cock. Her tongue swept over the mouth cramming pole as she pushed her head forwards. He soon clogged her gullet and she withdrew, gasping.

"Lord that's a big one!"

Mark smiled, "And you love it!"

"That I do," she replied before resuming her lovingly sucking.

Jim had broken off his kisses and he and Sue were watching the mother and son lovers.

"Wish you'd do that to me once in a while," Jim teased.

Sue whirled around and smirked at her husband before sliding down his hard body, kissing her way past his chest and abs before confronting his arcing cock. She licked up and down the shaft for a few moments, covering it in spit, and then sucked it between her thick lips, smacking them as he gripped her head and pumped it on and off his tool.

Sue felt something and drew her mouth off her husband's cock to spy Clint standing at her side, his half hard 8 incher resting on her shoulder. She opened her mouth and extended her pink tongue. Clint took the hint and lifted his prick, placing it on her tongue. She slurped the tube into her mouth and began to avidly suck it.

Jim dropped his hips and slotted his prong between his wife's fat jugs, watching her suck their son's rapidly hardening cock. He gathered up the dangling orbs in his hands and began to slowly pump himself between the velvety mounds. His cock steadily oozed cock cream, lubricating the act.

Vivian was so caught up in fellating her son that she did not notice that Kim and Stacy had walked up. Their giggles soon drew her attention.

"What's so fu..."

Her voice trailed off when she saw that the two cousins were similarly outfitted with matching strapons, the big pink pricks waving in the sun.

"Now where in the hell did you girls get those?" the shocked mom gasped.

Kim giggled, "Stacy introduced me to 'Little Brother' yesterday, so we decided to make it a tag team. I know you're loyal to that monster," she said indicating Mark's looming member, "But would you make an exception for two fakes?"

Vivian sighed theatrically, but then smiled.

"With pleasure! But I'd be willing to bet you don't want to take turns do you?"

"Come on Aunt Vivian!" Stacy wheedled, "You've got room for all three of us!"

Vivian feigned outrage, "You're not calling me fat are you?!"

"These tits are the only fat things on you Mom!" Mark said, reaching down and squeezing a soft mound. "Stacy, you lay down and Mom you get on top of her," he said, taking charge.

The three women scrambled around, Stacy lying down and shaking the stiff tool as her aunt straddled her and hunched herself onto the fake prick. The cool plastic cock felt weird, even though Vivian had resorted to such many times before her son filled that void. She drew herself back and forth, her big boobs wobbling over Stacy's searching mouth, before settling down against her lap.

Kim dropped to her knees behind her mom, sealing her mouth over her tight asshole and slurping at it. Vivian held herself suspended; allowing Stacy to pump up and into her while her daughter rimmed her voraciously. From her vantage point, she watched her sister titfuck her husband while sucking off her son. Her insides flopped and flipped at the feel of the fake prick in her gash and the wet tongue on her rosebud.

"Hey Clint and Jim! Get with the program," Mark called over. The two men looked up to see the sexy sight beside them. Grinning, they pulled away from Sue and drug over a lounger, placing it head to head with the occupied one. Clint lay down, head to head with his sister and watched lustfully as his mother straddled him and sank herself down on his offered prick. Jim stooped down behind his wife and completed the carbon copy picture.

Mark stood fisting his immense cock and watched as Kim and Jim stood and positioned themselves behind the two sisters. He couldn't get over how sexy it looked, the two almost twin sisters facing each other, their half hooded eyes gazing at each other as they were simultaneously fucked and rimmed out. Sue and Vivian stretched together and began passionately kissing each other to the delight of the leering son/nephew.

"Alright guys, fill 'em up," Mark directed. Kim and Jim drew back their salivating mouths and hunched over their partners, directing their tools to the tight holes. They pushed forward steadily and within moments were in and establishing a complementing rhythm with the brother and sister below the two mothers.

Mark grinned savagely, his smile threatening to split his skull, watching the utter depravity in front of him. Both Stacy and Clint had mouthfuls of soft tit flesh to suck on while they humped upwards, driving themselves in and out of the twin pink holes. Kim and Jim's hands gripped the mother's curvy hips, steadying themselves as they pumped their cocks deep into their tight asses. Satisfied that he had accomplished his goal, Mark suddenly wondered what the hell he was supposed to do.

"Oh Maaarrrrk!" Vivian and Sue trilled, catching his attention. He looked to them as they waggled their tongues in his direction. He grinned and stepped forward, offering his drooling pole to the hot MILFs.

Vivian and Sue slid their wet mouths up and down each side of the tremendous pole, slathering it in saliva from top to bottom. They then turned their attention to the dripping head, catching the droplets of precum as they fell from the slobbering knob. While one would savor the flavor, the other would catch another and so on, back and forth.

Stacy and Kim could have gone on all day, but Jim and Sue and Clint's grunts of pleasure indicating that this sexy picture's expiration date was rapidly approaching. The two cousins sped up their strokes, eager to bring Vivian off at the same time.

The stuffed mothers were taking turns sucking Mark deep in their mouths, drawing deeply on his mouth stretcher. He too could feel his rapidly approaching climax, so he positioned their mouths across from each other and began to piston his pole between their slightly open mouths as their tongues dragged along the bottom, teasing the bulging vein.

Sue convulsed and bucked, drawing her mouth away and screaming, the double stuffing cocks spewing forth their contents deep inside her. Her heavy boobs slapped against her son's face as she bucked above him. As her climax waned, she slumped down onto Clint as he and his father's thrusts slowed.

Mark pumped his cock in between his mother's soft lips, pumping furiously in time with Kim and Stacy as they pummeled the sexy mother into submission. Mark's pole lurched and began to spit great gobs of slime across his mom's wiggling tongue. He drew out and jacked the rest onto the writhing threesome, the wet splats smacking their overheated skin. This triggered Vivian and she clutched Stacy's shoulders as the cum rained down on her and she ground back against the twin pricks. Sated, she fell limply against her niece. Stacy leaned up and licked a stray gob of cum from the corner of her aunt's mouth, swallowing the warm cream down. Kim covered her mother's back with kisses and pulled up and off of her, slumping into a nearby chair.

For a few moments, only gasps and sighs could be heard. Mark looked over the sexy tableau. He looked down at his half hard Johnson and then back up.

"Who's up for seconds?"

Fin

1...5678910