The Neighborhood Nympho Ch. 03

Story Info
Candice is the neighborhood nymphomaniac.
1.9k words
3.85
59.3k
12
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Keeping his new bride, a hopeless but happy nymphomaniac, satisfied is a full time job for her harried husband. Candice can't help herself as she seduces and is seduced by everyone in the neighborhood as well as her coworkers, and discovers that many of her new conquests are as kinky in their own way as she is.

*

I managed to get through what passes for breakfast on the weekend and decided to wake up sleeping beauty so I could give her the spanking of her life. Then I realized that wasn't even something I was capable of doing, now that the Connor dynamic duo had set a new standard for turning my wife's outstanding tush into a set of crimson meat cheeks. Rather than be further frustrated, I aroused her from the arms of Morpheus, dragging her from under the covers and revealing that someone else had been having a field day with Candice's anatomy.

My blonde bimbo wife was naked, which was her usual way to sleep, and still showing evidence of the workout her rounded behind had taken from the Connors. She also had what looked to be relatively fresh teeth marks decorating her big bouncy tits and around the entrance to her shaved, fat-lipped cunt. This kind of took me by surprise and I turned back into my old weak-willed self in a flash. As much as I hated myself for letting her turn me into the cuckold of the month, I could not stay angry with her for any length of time. Seeing the damage to that awesome collection of curves and hollows, minor though it might be, was her get out of jail card. At first Candice refused to say anything about who caused these new marks, or why it happened. I persisted and soon there I was with my bare face hanging out, trying to console my cheating wife for getting into some kind of trouble she probably deserved.

As I suspected she had made another conquest at her job. However this one wasn't some wage slave, it was the son of the boss, back from his senior year in college and full of piss and vinegar. Candice missed the connection, which is something that happens to her frequently, and before she knew it she was accompanying Nelson to a nearby motel for a getting-to-know you engagement. Things went as planned, with him doing the pitching and Candice doing her best to catch everything right where it was meant to go.

There was nothing fancy about Nelson, he seemed to be a meat and potatoes kind of fucker with a larger than average cock and the ability to use it to stir up my blonde wife's juices. After an hour and a half of fairly steady pronging, Nelson announced that he had to be back to work, and suggested she might like to continue this little exercise over at his new place when the company closed for the day. Having nothing better to do, Candice agreed and returned to work with him, her second mistake of the day.

Her immediate supervisor was all over her as soon as she made an appearance. He was not used to being ignored when it came to his daily romp in the local motel with Candice. The next thing she knew he had marched her into a storeroom and made her strip to her bikinis and put her hands behind her back. She was on her knees with most of his hard cock embedded in her throat when they were rudely interrupted by Nelson, who was taking an inventory of useful space at his father's request. The supervisor fled in fear for his job; he unlike the blonde punchboard knew who Nelson was, and more importantly soon would be. To Candice, Nelson was some kind of a savior, a knight in shining armor, and thus worthy of having fresh access to her goodies.

Candice happily accompanied Nelson to his new digs and assisted him in christening his bed, being the first of what he probably hoped to be many conquests. She was delighted to discover that he was a real stallion, acting as if he hadn't spent almost two hours previously at the motel rearranging her insides. It was while they were taking a break of sorts that she found out she was in the process of rejuvenating the cock of the son of the company's president. This just added to her happiness and soon they were on their way to swapping more bodily fluids. Things kept getting better and better as his two roommates arrived and joined the fun. Lawrence and William were two of his best friends at college and the trio had decided to join forces to save some money while they each made it to the top of their respective companies. I found it amusing that my full name was William Lawrence Dawson. I wonder if Candice ever bothered to make the connection. My guess was probably not, since she was too busy making sure her hungry pussy got its ratio of hard cock for the day.

His companions were well hung and no strangers to the female anatomy. Now there were three bones being buried in her porn star body that was all natural as they soon discovered. A chance comment by Candice that she enjoyed being tied up while she had sex led to a quick search of the apartment, yielding a few lengths of clothesline left behind by the previous occupants as well as some plastic ties that had come off a large item they must have purchased. Soon the blonde bimbo was securely restrained, wrists and arms tightly bound with clothesline and the ties twisted around the base of her spectacular 38Ds, a new experience for her. For the next few hours the four of them soaked the sheets as load after load was pumped into Candice's shaved pussy.

Candice's great tits got even greater as the loss of circulation caused them to balloon in size and gradually turn into what looked like a pair of purple bowling balls. She was feeling no pain, and her puppies, as she called them, were now acting like magnets to the trio of cocksmen who began to look for more exotic outlets for their lust. Now there always seemed to be a cock sawing away between those mammoth bags of bloated flesh. Load after load of boiling sperm coated her purple tits and soon a crust of dried semen began to form over them. They took turns holding one or both of her fat tits to her lips so she could suck off the coating of dried sperm. It became obvious to the studs that they had done all the fucking they were going to do this evening. However Candice seemed to be still up for anything they could do to keep the party going full blast. That's when Lawrence revealed his evil side and inspired the other two to join in the fun.

At first his love bites as he called them were just nips that started at her swollen nipples and then marched north. Gradually the nips became bites, leaving deep impressions of his teeth in her bloated purple flesh. Although Candice couldn't feel much except pressure, she began to get nervous as she watched those teeth marks cross her giant globes. Then William joined the fun, starting his own set of brands as he called his teeth marks, on her other tit. His sharp quick bites nearly separated her nipple from her bulging tit. Candice was really beginning to sweat as both of her giant boobs were covered with row upon row of deep imprints. Then Lawrence upped the ante, his teeth actually breaking the skin, leaving flecks of blood on the surface of her stressed puppy. William tried to emulate his friend and soon both of her tits were showing small areas of fresh and dried blood.

Nelson had stayed out of the way and just watched while he stroked his limp cock, trying to firm it up for one last run at Candice's dripping twat that still oozed their previous offerings. When he at last gave up trying to bring his dead soldier back to life he joined in the fray. It was Nelson who put new meaning into the words "eating pussy". He got down between the blonde's spread thighs and stuck his tongue right up into the mess leaking from her cunt. Then he proceeded to chomp down on Candice's tender twat bringing a squeal of shock and terror from her.

Her reaction frightened off the two that were chowing down on her bulging boobs. Now they were the audience as Nelson chewed away on his victim's dripping cunt, drawing almost as much blood as the cum that was still drooling from the mouth of her raw and swollen box. With a final two or three vicious bites that drew more blood, he backed off and let the blonde bimbo scream to her heart's content until William had the good sense to shove her bikinis into her mouth to avoid bringing the neighbors to the door complaining about the noise, or worse still, wanting to get in on the action.

Poor Candice, things just went from bad to worse for the blonde punchboard who also occasionally doubled as my wife. When they took off the twisted plastic ties choking off the blood supply to her massive mammaries, she added some new and very scary sensations to her repertoire of sexually related experiences. At first her tits tingled, then quickly the tingle turned into a dull and growing pain. In another minute she was in agony, horrified that something terrible had happened to her pride and joy; those firm, bouncy tits that looked good regardless of what if anything supported them. Fortunately the bikini gag held down the shrieks and they managed to control her by the use of brute force. All of them took turns massaging her burning tits and trying to calm her down. Soon the pain was down to something manageable and her panic was much reduced. They took a chance and untied the bonds holding her arms behind her back so she could flee into the bathroom to do what she could to repair the damage to her puffy puppies.

When she finally returned from the bathroom they plied her with a few drinks and took turns fondling her tits and gently licking her pussy to get her in a relaxed state so Nelson could drive her home without getting arrested for kidnapping or some such charge if he was stopped by the police. Candice being young and capable of quick recoveries from various and sundry physical problems was able to insist that Nelson allow her to thank him properly for driving her home. So for twenty minutes he had the pleasure of Candice sucking, licking, kissing and stroking his cock until he hosed her face with a weak load of depleted sperm. Then to his delight and amazement she begged him to feed her what he had just pumped all over her pretty puss by scooping it up with his fingers and letting her suck them clean until there was no trace on her smiling countenance of his last effort of the night. It was a more than slightly bemused young man who left her at the front door and pulled away once he saw her enter our house seemingly none the worse for wear.