The Neighborhood Nympho Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam had some other ideas for passing the time, and they included some muff munching, which left a very salty aftertaste that proved to be tolerable as long as I didn't think about what created it. Then I graduated to ass kissing, which was more to my liking, even when I made the traverse of that crevice between her slightly sagging butt cheeks. The moment that separated the men from the boys occurred shortly afterward when my senior citizen fuck buddy put her hands on her cheeks and spread them for my edification and sampling. Without any hesitation I homed in on that chocolate starfish and tried worming my tongue past the tough ring of muscle guarding her rectum. Tonight I was invincible!

Convinced that my ardor was not faked, Miriam suggested we go for it one more time before taking an intermission, and perhaps adding another member to the cast for the next act. I figured it would be her daughter, the twins were out of reach for yours truly until the ladies of the family gave the thumbs up. We got into a comfortable spoon position with my cock buried deep and hands squeezing her tits like I was trying to get juice from them. Occasionally she would shove her body back against my groin and give a little wiggle that kept my cock in a stage of readiness.

Miriam got bored with cuddling after some time and suggested I put the blocks to her one more time. "I want to see stars and unicorns," she whispered rolling onto her back and splaying her thighs so that I could make a good connection to her wet cunt that was juicing in anticipation. It had loosened up considerably after our last go-round, but it still gripped well enough for this cowboy. There is nothing that can beat the old tried and true missionary-male on top position when it comes to comfortable fucking over the long run. You get tired, you collapse on your partner and rest up while she makes sure the rod sticking in her guts stays hard. You want a change of pace, do a push-up and stay there while she pumps that pussy up and back until she gets tired or you get close. Then there is the cheater's variation where you hunch down and let her support at least half your weight while you hump away at half speed until you recover and move it into high gear once again. Just make sure your elbows are tucked into the right place, or you can do some serious damage with a wrong or sudden move.

For out last dance before intermission we went through all the moves and wound up with Miriam on her tailbone, her thighs wrapped around my torso and my dick going full throttle in and out of her hot, juicing cunt. We were frenching when she stiffened and took off like an errant rocket, going from one direction to another with almost blinding speed while I just held on tight and enjoyed the ride. Her nipples were so hard they could cut glass, and half of her body seemed to be covered with goose flesh. Her eyes went blank and her tongue lolled from the corner of her mouth. She had gone away and I wondered how long it would take for her to make a round trip. Her bare body shuddered and quaked, the skin seeming to have developed a life of its own as it rippled in response to the various signals her synapses were sending as they fired randomly. This was a category five orgasm as far as I could tell. I'd seen Candice have a few, a couple of them even with yours truly on board for the action.

Miriam's orgasm had been so powerful that I lost my erection without cumming. I didn't realize that until we were cuddling and she noticed that my cock was awful stiff for one who had just "nutted" in her. I looked down and it suddenly dawned on me that her ignition was so strong that it took up all the launch capability. In other words, she owed me one and like the hot lady she was, she set to work evening the score. It was then that Sally Tolliver entered the lists. "What do we have here? Why is my mother having oral sex with this stranger? Why have you two started without me?"

We all burst into laughter at her feigned distress over what she was observing. Sally quickly divested herself of her clothing and stood naked to give me a good look at what she had. She had plenty and it was all good. Her tits were every bit as big as her mother's but showed no evidence of sagging. Her belly was flat from years of exercise, and showed no evidence that she had ever delivered three children, including a set of twins. Her pubic mound was devoid of hair, but under no circumstances could she ever be mistaken for a child, especially when she sported a set of thick cunt lips and had a fat clitoris peeking out from its hood. When she asked if I wanted to taste her, my grin went from ear to ear.

Miriam had slowed down her sucking, just keeping my cock stiff, but not unruly. It was hard to believe that I'd only cum once since this session started. Sally squatted over my face, grinned down at me and slowly lowered her cunt to lock with my mouth. She shifted her hips slightly to guarantee a good seal before squeezing her cunt muscles to release a stream of very salty fluid that dribbled into my mouth. I'd know that taste anywhere since I'd just had a sample of my own, compliments of Miriam, who was chuckling at my obvious discomfort.

These ladies did not play fair, that was for damn sure; but considering the prize, which was the Tolliver twins, I played their game to the hilt. Focusing on how good it would feel to be drilling out Sally Tolliver's asshole while she ate her mother's pussy, managed to take my mind away from what I was swallowing. Although it was difficult to hear much with Sally's firm thighs bookending my head, Miriam's words did penetrate enough for me to know that she and her daughter were most impressed by the way I handled the first challenge. That got me motivated to do more than just be passive when it came to sucking out as much of that salty fluid as I could wring from her twat, and it was considerable.

12