The Neighborly Thing To Do

Story Info
A little sugar to help me sleep.
962 words
4.17
16k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew I wanted to watch our favorite show on Netflix, he also knew I wanted to mess around while we did, it's our version of an inexpensive date, neither one of us having to put a whole lot of effort into it after a long day. But once again, he chose to go to bed when I wasn't ready to join him as quickly as he thought I should be.

So I lay here, staring at my snoring Husband, for what feels like hours, my heart and pussy aching, tears silently soaking into the pillow. How many nights is this in a row? I've lost count. I take a quiet, shuddering breath, and reach for my phone.

I send a quick text to you. "Hey, you awake?" The message is read instantly and within seconds, a reply. "Of course." I smile, wiping the wet side of my face with my palm. I send another quick question. "Can we talk?" I bite my lip as I watch the icon spring to life, indicating you're typing back. "Absolutely."

I gently shake my Husband's shoulder to wake him. He barely opens his eyes and reaches up to halfheartedly caress my cheek. Thankfully it's not the tear stained one. "I can't sleep," I whisper. "I'm going for a walk." He grunts, letting me know he heard me. "I'll be back in about an hour, once I've cleared my head."

I get out of bed and swap my tee shirt for a sweatshirt. My hand on the bedroom door handle, I pause, annoyed that my Husband is already back to sleep, and snoring away. "Am I really that boring?" I wonder.

As I push my bare feet into my shoes, I text you again. "On my way." Opening the front door, I step outside, and I'm glad I chose the sweatshirt! I need it to keep off the chill of the crisp night air, though it isn't the only reason goosebumps are appearing on my arms.

I finger the bottom edge of my sweatshirt as I cross the apartment complex parking lot to your building, and start up the stairs. I can't help but smile when you open the door before I get to the top.

"Hey you." You smile and it is intoxicating. "Hi..." I almost whisper as you take my hand, gently pulling me inside. I remove my shoes as you close and lock the door behind me.

You cup my face in your strong hands, studying me. My arms hang at my sides, waiting. "So, what's keeping you awake, Baby?" I open my mouth, but I have no words. You see it in an instant: the flash of needy fire behind the green of my eyes. You smile and chuckle softly. "I gotcha." You grasp my hand, and with a sly grin, lead me down the hallway to your bedroom.

You lift me onto the edge of the bed with little effort, and drop your shorts to the floor, stepping out of them. I almost giggle as you yank my pants off, and crawl up over me. My thin pants gone, I feel your warm breath on my wet slit and moan.

You straddle me and help me out of my sweatshirt, leaving me totally naked under you. You smile watching me, heaving in anticipation, as my lustful gaze falls over your body, landing on your eager cock.

"Say it." You whisper, frozen atop me, your hungry eyes now sweeping my form. "Beg me for my cock." You say, watching my face as I whimper and moan.

"Please Baby, please fuck me! Pound me with your perfect cock!" I'm almost panting with need, my eyes devouring your body. You almost growl as you drag your glistening tip from my mound to my pucker, and back again, pulling moan after moan from my mouth.

"PLEASE!" I truly beg, and you press inside, my pussy taking you in quickly for the wetness I've been brewing. I gasp at your presence, despite my desire, and raise my hips to meet you.

All at once you're thrusting, slamming into my dripping cunt. My lips widen into a satisfied smile, and I sigh, my body jerking with your every advance, thrilled just taking your fullness, again and again!

The friction of our movements fueling the heat now glowing warm where our bodies meet, you lean closer, your rhythm intact, and press your mouth to mine. I push my fingers into your hair and grip it firmly, my tongue finding yours as they lap at each other.

You pull back from my mouth. Our breathing is broken, ragged gasps, and a delicious sheen has appeared on your skin, evidence of your dedication to this labor of love.

"Baby,..." I whisper distantly, "I'm gonna..." My voice breaks off and you moan loudly in approval, the intensity of your efforts increasing by the second, so close to your own peak. "I'm gonna...!" I try again.

We explode together, my slick pussy gripping you tightly as your hot seed floods in, and we groan together in mutual pleasure, our juices mixing in a fertile dance. "Fuck yeah..." You moan, your powerful strokes slowing but never changing from deep and hard.

I smile up at you, and catch your gaze. You sigh and chuckle softly, tenderly brushing away stray hair from my forehead. For a moment we freeze, both holding our breath, just drinking in the satisfaction on the other's face, then we laugh together.

As the last drop of your cum pools in my cunt, you ease down beside me, and take me into your arms, holding me close. I hug you back, smiling, content. You kiss my head and we sigh. "Think you can sleep now?" You ask.

"Absolutely." I laugh.