The Neighbors

Story Info
A cruise changes the relationships between neighbors.
22.5k words
4.53
59.2k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2023
Created 07/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,039 Followers

Love, Lust, and Cuckoldry on the High Seas

Prologue

I decided to reedit and expand this story. I always intended to add a second chapter but never got around to it. The reedit expands on the relationships between our protagonists within the context of the original story.

Let me know what you think!

Chapter 1

The excitement was palpable as the four couples made their way to their suite on the cruise ship. They lived in the same cul de sac in a suburb of a major city. Over the years, they swapped babysitting, attended countless christenings, barbeques, and graduations. Now the children were all grown and gone.

It was the trip of a lifetime.

After much discussion, budgeting, and planning, they decided to take a cruise and share the four-bedroom Presidential Suite. As they opened the door to their suite, the ohhhs and ahhs filled the air.

The suite was decorated in pastel shades of pink and blue. To the left was a large pastel blue divan. The coffee table in front of it was chromed metal with a glass top. In the middle of that table was a large fruit basket with a white embossed card. Written in calligraphy in black ink on the card was the word 'welcome".

Two of the bedrooms were at either end of the spacious suite. The other two were on the wall opposite the balcony and open-air bar. The nearest of these wall bedrooms formed a short entryway next to the end suite.

Each bedroom had a private bathroom with a shower. The balcony ran the length of the suite with a dining area and eight-person hot tub on it. The couples splurged and stocked the bar in the suite with their favorite beverages.

On the bar was a magnum of champagne chilling in a silver bucket. Another card hung on a blue ribbon from the neck of the bottle. On it were the words" Compliments of the Captain."

Bill and Beverly Anderson, both 57, took the end bedroom by the entrance. They were married for 29 years. They met when she worked as a clerk in his office. They were the only couple in the group with no children. Bev compensated by lavishing love and attention on her friends' children.

Bev was always a flirt, and as she grew older, she became more flirtatious. She was a big woman at 5'7", 190 pounds.

Bill tended to be fussy. However, he was comfortable with his small circle of friends and loved his wife unconditionally.

Edward, 52, and June Summers, 54, took the bedroom adjacent to the entryway. They married right after college and had three children. While Ed tended to be a fitness buff, exercising and running regularly, June eschewed all exercise. Her pear shape attested to that. Her 34C breast emphasized her big bottom.

John, 54, and Kathy Tomlin, 50, took the wall bedroom next to Ed and June. Their neighbors affectionately referred to them as Mutt and Jeff. John packed 220 pounds on his 6' 4" frame while Kathy was a petite 5' 1", 110 pounds. Their two children had not caused any significant change in Kathy's body. Her 34B set up pert and proud. Her waist was still waspish, while the few extra pounds she gained only added a seductive roundness to her bottom.

Cleotha, 48, and Ramona Carter, 47, were African American and took the bedroom at the opposite end of the suite. They had one daughter in college.

Cleo was 6'2" 200 pounds. He worked out irregularly with Ed and was in reasonable shape. Mona was 5' 6", 170 lbs. Her 36C bosom matched her hips. She had developed a little belly pooch and was working out to reduce it.

The couples took their small carry-on luggage to their bedrooms to change. The stewards would deliver the remainder of their baggage later.

Ed Summer was first to exit his room, wearing beige swim trunks and black flip-flops. Salt and pepper hair covered his head and chest. He wore his hair longish, stopping in a full cut just below the lobes of his tiny ears. An aquiline nose sat above thin lips that always had the hint of a smile. His dark eyes mirrored that hint of a smile. His hairy legs were tan and muscular.

He checked the bar inventory and chose eight flutes for the complimentary champagne, and sat the glasses on the bar. He was bent at the waist looking for the corkscrew bottle opener, his back to the bedrooms when Bev sneaked up behind him and pinched his butt.

"What the fuck...!"

Ed bolted upright, grabbed the violated cheek with one hand, and turned to see Bev smiling devilishly. Her bathing suit was an aqua bandini top with contrasting black bottoms. The hook and strap closure, designed for smaller breasts than Bev's 38D, strained to contain this excess pulchritude. Her mules color matched the aqua top.

"Hi, Sweety," Bev purred.

"Bev, have you lost your fucking mind? The others will come out of their rooms any second!"

Ed shot a quick, nervous glance at his bedroom door, then scanned the other entries.

"You've been avoiding me!"

She stepped closer and palmed his cock, rubbing her hand up and down its length.

"Before we get off this ship, I want to feel that cock in my pussy again."

Bev glanced over her shoulder, then stepped behind the bar and squatted, letting the bar shield her from the bedroom doors.

Beads of sweat broke out on Ed's forehead as Bev pulled his swim trunks down to his hips. He was beginning to regret fucking Bev at the barbecue back in the summer. Ever since then, she had aggressively chased him for more dick.

His cock popped up, bouncing. Bev stroked it a few times while lustfully staring up at Ed, then kissed the head. She inhaled his length and greedily bobbed several times, all the while looking up into Ed's eyes.

Despite himself, Ed's hips pumped rhythmically in and out of her mouth, enjoying Bev's excellent cocksucking skills. His hand rested on her head. He groaned when Bev stood, walked around the bar, sat down on a stool, and crossed her legs.

"That's so you won't forget."

"Bev, we have to be careful," Ed said as he struggled to pull his trunks up over his rigid tool.

The clandestine blowjobs he got from Bev were exciting but terrifying. He glanced again toward the bedrooms.

"Bitch, you know I want some more of that fat pussy."

Before Beverly could answer, her husband exited their bedroom. Bill eyed them as he walked across the living area to the bar. Unbeknownst to Ed and Bev, he was aware they were carrying on a clandestine affair. He saw them fucking in the bathroom of his house.

Seeing his wife having sex with another man, especially his long time neighbor and friend, awakened odd feelings in him, none of which was outrage. Bill struggled, trying to understand these feelings.

"That champagne looks inviting, Ed! Pour the corn!"

"Bill, we need to wait for the others. Then we'll toast our cruise!"

Cleo and Mona were having sex in their shower. Mona leaned against the shower wall under the showerhead, the hot water streaming off her dreadlocks while her husband's huge cock slowly moved in and out of her creaming pussy.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me deep! Get all of your pussy."

"Baby, you got that best cunt ever! I could fuck you all day."

"Mmmmm Fuck yea! Talk nasty to me."

They needed a quickie to take the edge off. Since they had entered the swinging lifestyle, their sex was more intense, more pleasurable. In the months since they went to Vegas, they shared many moments like this.

Mona felt Cleo swell in her, shooting his seed deep in her honey hole, driving her to her own orgasm.

She turned and embraced her husband, pressing her large breasts into his chest. Their lips touched in a long soulful kiss; their tongues played lustfully.

"We need to get out of here! The others are waiting for us!"

"Why don't we hang a Do Not Disturb sign on the door? We can see them after the cruise!"

"Silly! Are you going to clean up the mess you made?"

Cleo knelt, took the natural sponge provided in their suite, and soaped up her pussy. Mona spread her legs so he could clean his seed from her. He leaned forward and tried to kiss her still swollen clit.

"Stop it, baby! We'll never get out of here if we got started!"

"Fuck 'em! Let them wait!"

"Behave!"

Mona took the showerhead, held it between her legs, and rinsed the soap from her pussy. She shivered as the spray hit her swollen clit.

They stepped from the shower and took turns drying each other. Mona lingered while drying Cleo's cock and balls, pulling on his still hard cock with one hand while holding his egg-sized balls in the other hand.

"Now who is misbehaving," Cleo said, smirking.

"It's your fault! Your cock is like a drug. I'm addicted to it, and I can't get enough.

Mona playfully swatted him with the towel and walked around the bed to her carry-on luggage.

Smiling, Cleo slipped on black speedos and grey flip-flops. His cock was larger than average, and he liked the effect of people seeing his bulge. He sat on the bed and watched as Mona donned a black and yellow polka dot bikini.

The bikini was a mere wisp of cloth that tied on either side of her ample hips. Cleo watched as she adjusted it and inspected herself in the mirror. The top was two triangles of cloth that did little more than cover her nipples. It barely contained her ample chocolate breasts. The bottom fit tightly, creating a sizeable cameltoe.

They decided to let it all hang out for this trip. It might scandalize their friends, but it reflected their new, more open lifestyle. They weren't going to announce they were swingers. However, if it came out, so be it! They exited their bedroom and saw their friends waiting at the bar.

June watched the roll of Mona's hips as she approached the group sitting at the bar. That woman is like fine wine, she thought; she gets hotter and sexier as she ages.

June unconsciously, she licked her lips. Often, she imagined her head buried between those lush chocolate thighs over the years she knew Ramona. She was reluctant to act on her urges. It could endanger the friendship of the group and her marriage. It was years since she tasted a pussy other than her own. Still, sometimes...!

"What took you guys so long?"

John Tomlin towered over everyone. His hand rested casually on the soft curve of his wife's butt. His pale white hand was in sharp contrast to his wife's full bottom black bikini with a matching halter top. His board shorts were knee-length and with a loud floral pattern.

"We had to christen the bedroom," Mona smiled.

Kathy's anus quivered when she saw the bulge in Cleotha's swim trunks. She was painfully shy and rarely looking anyone in the eye. Her strict religious upbringing left her repressed and confused about her suppressed sexual urges.

Kathy was obsessed with anal sex. Her husband did not share her obsession. Early on, the marriage nearly failed because of his distaste for it. Over their 32-year marriage, they settled into a compromise of monthly anal. She had well-hidden toys she used in the interim.

"You two are impossible," Ed laughed. That's a whole lot of woman there, he thought. He poured the fine wine and held up his glass.

"To good friends, good times, and good fun," he intoned as he raised his glass.

As the couples drank their champagne, Bev, sitting at the far end of the bar, caught Ed's eye. She winked and ran her tongue around her lips suggestively.

Ed blushed deeply. His eyes flicked around first to his wife, June, and then to his traveling companions. No one saw Bev.

What was I thinking about, he thought? I should never have done it. I should never have fucked Bev.

Chapter 2

There was history between Bev Anderson and Ed Summer. Although not planned, it became a seminal event in the lives of the four couples. Long time familiarity, chance, and too much alcohol fueled it.

It happened at the neighborhood BBQ earlier that summer. These barbecues rotated between the four families. That weekend it was Bill and Bev's turn.

As usual, Bev was in her cups. At 57, excess defined her. She drank more, flirted openly, and wore less and tighter fitting clothes than the neighborhood women. Her husband not only tolerated her excesses but also seemed to encourage them.

After several beers, Ed was feeling no pain himself. These bi-weekly get-togethers were a chance to unwind and enjoy good friends. Years of the association made them feel more like family.

They had solved most of the world's problems by the time they were halfway through the first case of beer and the second pitcher of margaritas. Cleotha nudged Ed as Bev wiggled by in a pink sunsuit that was at least a size too small. Amused, they watched as she made her way carefully into the house.

Her husband Bill was a highly successful investment broker. His friends benefited from his business acumen. He advised them and managed their portfolios. Although short and stocky, he carried himself in such a way that he seemed taller. He stood ramrod erect, getting the most out of his 5' 8", 180-pound frame.

Bill was as meticulous in his cooking as he was in his research for investments. He noticed that Bev had failed to bring out the special spice rub he prepared for the cookout. Unable to leave the propane gas grill at what he saw as a critical juncture in preparing the steaks, he asked Ed to go inside and grab the spice rub.

Ed entered the house from the rear. The spice rub was on the kitchen counter. However, he had to piss like a racehorse. He walked down the short hall, turned into the bathroom.

Bev was in the bathroom with her one-piece pink sunsuit and panties around her ankles. Even restrained by her pink lace Demi bra, her large breasts swayed as she tried unsuccessfully to pull up her panties and sunsuit.

"Oops, sorry!"

Mortified at seeing Bev undressed, Ed stumbled backward and turned to hurry down the hall.

Beverly was trying to balance herself on the sink with one hand and pull her panties up with the other. However, the alcohol was fighting her. Each time she bent over, she overbalanced and stumble forward. She would pop back up, curse, and try again.

She saw Ed enter and then quickly leave. Too drunk to realize the impropriety, she called out to Ed.

"Ed! Ed!" she shouted, "Come on, Ed, help a lady out."

Hesitantly, Ed slowly moved forward. Several beers and the margaritas diluted common sense. That and many years of flirtation caused him to edge toward Bev, ogling her lush body.

How many times over the years had she flaunted that big ass and those humongous tits at him and the other guys? How many times had they nudged each other as she played the senior slut role?

Now that big dimpled ass was bare and inviting. Neatly trimmed mingled grey and brown pubic hair covered her pussy. The hint of a pink nipple peeked above the edge of her bra.

"Maybe I should go get Bill or one of the girls," Ed said nervously, his mouth dry and his cock painfully hard.

"And leave me here, bare-assed? No! Just let me lean on you."

Bev placed a hand on his shoulder and reached down for her panties. Again, she overbalanced and fell forward. She threw her arms around Ed's neck to check her fall. Ed stumbled backward, carried by her momentum. He tried to break her fall and found himself squeezing two handfuls of fat ass.

"Why, Ed! You naughty boy! What are your hands doing on my butt?"

Bev aggressively kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Ed was scared shitless. If anyone came in, there was no explanation for this. Even henpecked Bill would be angered. And June, how would he ever explain it to June! Despite the danger, despite his misgivings, he squeezed her ass again while sucking on her tongue.

Beverly was drunk enough to throw caution to the wind. She stood on her tiptoes and continued kissing him deep and hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth and grinding her pussy into his crotch.

"Bev, we need to stop!"

Ed pushed her back to arm's length. The odor of gin and expensive perfume invaded his nostrils.

He impulsively smacked her ass hard. Later he tried to understand what he did. It took what was at best an embarrassing bit of grab-ass to another level.

"OHHHH! It's going to be THAT kind of party."

"Look! I'm sorry! I should get out of here."

"I want me some of this," Beverly slurred drunkenly, grabbing Ed's stiff cock.

She undid the clasp on his Bermuda shorts and pulled the zipper down. They dropped around Ed's ankles in a puddle of brown khaki. She unsteadily knelt on the floor and pulled his cock from his boxers

"Bev, this is crazy! "

Ed looked over his shoulder at the open bathroom door. At any minute, someone could come in to use the bathroom and catch them. He was about to push her away when she licked his dickhead.

"Aw, fuck," he moaned.

"Mmmm, baby! I love sucking cock! And yours is a thoroughbred!!" Beverly ran her nose over the length of Ed's cock. "Mmmm, that smell gets me so wet!"

Bev lost count of the cocks she sucked before she met her husband. There were also several since they married. Like a famous politician, she did not believe a blowjob was having sex.

Bill married her because she sucked him off daily in the office supply room. One of the things she missed most in this outpost of suburbia was the occasional cock to suck. The mailman was a regular until he retired, and a woman replaced him.

"Fuck, Bev, that feels so good! But this is just crazy!"

Ed placed a hand on the face bowl to keep his balance while looking down into Bev's grey-green eyes. She looked up at him with a wanton smile on her face, with her lips puckered, sliding up and down his tool. Again, Ed nervously looked at the bathroom door. He could faintly hear the voices on the patio.

Bev expertly lavished wet kisses over Ed's cock, starting at his mushroom head. Then she licked the nerve-packed sensitive underside of the glans, kissed it, and licked down the underside of his cock.

The pulsing in his shaft told her that he was close to coming. With expertise earned from years of practice, she gripped Ed's cock at the base, squeezing it tightly, stopping him from coming.

Bev took the length of his long thin cock down her throat. She hummed, sending waves of pleasure through Ed's body. Maintaining her tight grip on the root of Ed's cock, she tightened her lips around his dick as she slowly pulled back.

"Motherfucker, Bev, don't stop!"

Ed forgot about the risk of discovery as Bev slowly drew her head back, caressing his cock with her firmly pursed lips. Her tongue stroked his dick head. He laid one hand on her reddish-brown pixie haircut and mouth fucked her.

Bev sat back on her heels and opened her throat, letting Ed's cock slide down it. It was exquisite to feel a cock sliding down her throat; it always made her cum.

It was weeks since she sucked a cock other than her husband's. The pimply-faced young guy she met in the park last week was okay, but he came so hard and so fast she never got to use her little tricks.

Ed frantically pumped in and out of Bev's throat. He had never been so close to cumming for so long without cumming. His ass clenched and unclenched. Drool bubbled at the corners of his mouth.

Bev palmed her pussy, her index finger dipping into her hole. She lived for this feeling, this sensation. She was close to cumming. All it would take now was the taste of sperm in her mouth. She released her hold on Ed's shaft

"Oh, fuck! Fuck," Ed groaned, tightly gripping Bev's head. He pumped hard and fast, squirting his jizz in her mouth.

"Shit! Oh, my God!"

Bev's body undulated as she came, shaking spasmodically like a dog with fleas as she gulped down Ed's seed.

Ed stumbled back against the sink, the bathroom swimming slowly in front of him.

Bev had a beatific grin on her sweaty face. She tried to stand, but her clothing around her ankles complicated her effort.

"Help me up!"

"No! I want to fuck you first!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,039 Followers