The Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl..." Mark breathed. "God, look at those things," Mark then said, referring to Lana's breasts. He immediately started to fondle them, running his hands all over her puffy nipples, occasionally pinching them. Lana took the hint and took her massive breasts up and cupped them around the throbbing penis before her. She pressed them together around the married man's cock and then started to fuck her own tits with it. Mark started to groan, especially when his cock would slide up through Lana's cleavage where Lana would catch it in her mouth and start to suck.

"You like fucking my massive tits, Mr. Saunders?" Lana asked, innocently enough, rubbing Mark's cock all over her lips and face, smearing his glistening pre-cum all over her.

"Oh yes..." was all he could manage.

Lana continued to tit-fuck herself with Mark's cock when she decided she really needed his cock in her mouth.

She took him in and immediately realized that she was just like Tina, a little nympho-maniac who loved sucking dick and having her pretty little face splattered with sperm. She reveled in being turned into a slut for her neighbors. She could feel her own nectar leaking down her inner thighs and knew that if Mark fucked her, he would have slid in her with such ease that she would have cum right then and there. Lana continued to blow Mark sloppily, emulating Tina's style. Soon, Mark was holding onto the back of her head and giving her an extreme-throat job. Her eyes watered over, and she started to gag, but she never stopped having fun. He had pretty much abandoned the tit-fuck and was now hammering himself in and out of Lana's mouth, only occasionally letting her come up for air.

"Get on your knees," Mark finally demanded.

Lana did as she was instructed and kneeled before Mark.

"Come on Mr. Saunders, cover me in your hot sticky cum!" Lana begged.

"You want me to give you a facial?" Mark asked, now standing before Lana and stroking himself.

"Just like you gave Tina yesterday. I want to look just like her!"

Mark groaned out and shot his load all over Lana's freckled little redheaded face. The first rivulet of thick cum splashed over Lana's lips and then shot up onto the bridge of her nose. A much longer jet of sperm splattered up into her forehead and splashed right into her dark red hair, immediately staining it white. Mark shot another jet onto Lana's nose again; so much sperm had now gathered there that it started to drip down off the tip of her nose and drip off her face onto her massive breasts. Another thick rivulet rocketed out and splashed all over Lana's cheeks, one jet struck her right in the eye even. Lana flinched back just a little as she felt more cum splash across her cheeks and drip down over her chin. Mark moaned and shook the last remaining drops into Lana's thick red hair and then sat back in his chair where he could admire Lana's cum-covered face. Lana just stayed on her knees and smiled, attempting to open both eyes without messing up her neighbor's handiwork.

"Well, looking like that I'd say you're off to a terrific start there, young lady..." Mark managed, his cock now calming down before Lana.

"I'm glad I could help..." Lana said, feeling her neighbor's semen spilling down over her features. Just then, Mark turned his attention to someone behind Lana. Someone she did not even know was there.

"Ah, Brian, come in..."

Lana's skin went white when she turned and realized there was, in fact, another human being in the office. There was, on her knees, completely nude, with a fresh load of sperm dipping down her face onto her massive breasts. He was a cute boy, about her age, clearly a bit embarrassed for her more than anything. He had long dark hair, and an ill-fitting suit on his thin frame. His eyes lit up when he saw Lana but pushed past her and handed Mr. Saunders a large manila envelope.

"These are the reports Sandy wanted me to give to you in person," Brian stated.

"Right, right. Very good," Mark said while zipping himself up at the same time.

Lana turned back to Mark with a horrified look on her face and instinctively reached up to her face with her hand. Mark shook his head and sat back in his seat.

"Mark, this is my new secretary, Lana, our neighbor. Lana, this is Brian, from the office."

Lana blushed and turned back around to face Brian awkwardly.

"Hi," was all she could manage to say.

"Hi," Brian said, extending his hand – Lana looked at it and then shook it. What a strange social interaction it was. What were the rules, she wondered? Was he going to pretend like everything was normal? Did she have to play along like that?

"Looks like you two have already had some fun..." Brian managed.

So much for normal, she thought.

"Lana's quite the little fellatrix, and very insatiable little cum-slut too. It's why I hired her."

"What happened to your wife?" Brian asked.

His wife, Lana thought. Had Brian seen Tina in just such a compromising position? Was this normal office edict around here? Lana's juices continued to flow when she thought how much like Tina she becoming.

"She's busy with her new job at the preschool," Mark added.

Lana, naked and covered in sperm, mesmerized Brian.

"She's... she's... beautiful," Brian managed.

"That she is. Lana, would you keep our guest entertained while I grab him some files?"

"Of course," Lana said as Mark got up and walked past her for the door.

And then she was alone with Brian.

"So... you're new?" Brian asked.

"You want to make small talk?" Lana asked, breaking out into laughter.

Brian just laughed himself. "No, I suppose not..."

"Were you expecting Tina?" Lana asked.

"Well, yeah..."

"And you've seen her like this?" Lana asked, referring to her current condition.

"Oh yeah, but this was quite a pleasant surprise," Brian admitted. "You look beautiful naked... and that facial really looks good on you," Brian then added.

"Oh yeah? Do you like cumming on girl's faces too?"

"Well, sure... who doesn't?" Brian admitted.

Lana just smiled.

Mark finally returned and handed Brian a series of files.

"And a little something for the road," Mark added, handing Brian a series of photographs. Lana looked at them curiously, and was shocked to discover they were the pictures of her first facial taken earlier in the week.

"Oh, wow..." was all he could manage, a noticeable bulge building in his pants.

"Lana, would you be a doll and get down on all fours, I can't have Brian returning to the office like this."

Lana turned to Mark with a quizzical look on her face.

"Whatever for?" Lana asked.

"Lana, whose cum are you wearing on your face right now?" Mark asked.

"Yours, Mr. Saunders..." Lana stammered.

"And do you remember what that means?" Mr. Saunders asked.

"That... you own me sexually... just like your wife," Lana stated.

"Precisely. So please don't ask questions," Mark replied.

"Of course, Mr. Saunders. It won't happen again," Lana said, dropping to the floor before Mark and Brian, the sperm running down her face now dripping down onto the carpet. Brian got up and looked down at her.

"What can I do with her?"

"Whatever you'd like. I'll pick up the slack," Mark said.

Brian nodded and knelt down behind Lana. He dove his face into her pussy, sticking out behind her, like a dog in heat begging to be fucked. Brian licked her sopping pussy and stuck his fingers deep inside her hole, more of her juices spilled out of her and ran down her legs. Lana whimpered and moaned as Brian began to eat her and finger-fuck her from behind. Just then, she looked up and saw Mark undressing before her, his cock already hardening again. The cum on her face from his first orgasm hadn't even liquefied and she was already going to be blowing him again. She watched his penis dangle awkwardly in front of her face like a treat and licked her lips in anticipation. Brian continued to lap at her slit, her nectar still rushing out of her and causing her pussy to ache for orgasm.

"Mr. Saunders, may I ask you a question?"

"You may, Lana," Mark stated, dragging his cock all over the nubile redhead's face, through his own cum, and scooping it down into her mouth. Lana made a show of taking the sperm into her mouth and then swallowing it.

"Yummy!" she said with a warm smile.

"What was your question, Lana?"

"May I cum?" Lana asked.

"I think that is going to be pretty hard for you not to do once you get a cock stuffed in both ends," Mark stated.

"Is that what you're going to do to me, Mr. Saunders? Stuff me from both ends like your wife?" Lana asked, instantly feeling herself moisten even more at the thought of replicating a sex act committed by her friend and neighbor Tina.

"You get off and being like my wife, don't you Lana?" Mark asked.

Lana couldn't concentrate anymore, Brian was like a kid in a candy store with her pussy. His tongue ran all over her swollen vulva and penetrated her soaking pussy. She felt electricity surge through her groin, but then it stopped when Brian withdrew from her privates altogether. Then, she felt his rock hard cock slam into her pussy from behind with such ease, it almost worried her. Was she that wet, she wondered? At that exact moment, Brian shoved the entire length of his penis down Lana's throat. There Lana was, a cock shoved down her throat, her face dripping with semen, and a second cock shoved up her pussy from behind. She was sandwiched between Mr. Saunders and Brian, each one thrusting into an opposite end of her, which drove her closer to orgasm faster than she was prepared. She had never felt like a bigger slut than right then.

"You ever been double-stuffed like this?"

"Mmm-mmmm...." Lana's answer was muffled on Mark's cock. Brian continued to pump in and out of her with such force, that she was practically being forced to deep throat Mark. Her make-up smeared with her cum when her eyes began to water. Mark grabbed her face and started to fuck it. Then he pulled out of her mouth and looked down at Lana. She looked up at him, though had difficulty concentrating sense Brian was fucking her deep from behind.

"What kind of slut are you, Lana?"

"A cum slut, Mr. Saunders!"

"You haven't had enough cum yet, have you?" Mark asked Lana.

Lana attempted to shake her head to the best of her ability. The feeling of Brian's cock pushing in and out of her was nearly unbearable now. She would surly cum at any moment.

"I want it on my face again!" Lana exclaimed.

"You want what on your face again?"

"Your sperm. I want a fresh load all over my face, and in my hair too!"

Lana took Mr. Saunders back into her mouth, which he then impaled into her throat as Brian continued to fuck her. Brian was covered in sweat which dripped all over Lana. He was out of breath and pushing himself further than he had ever pushed himself before. Soon he was crying out and Lana was moaning on Mark's penis. That's when Brian arched his back and cried out. Mark could tell he was coming. Lana felt Brian burst inside her soppy wet pussy. She felt the bursts of cum surge up his shaft and then explode deep inside her womb. Each burst sent shivers down her spine when finally she erupted into orgasm at the same time. Lana's pussy clamped down on Brian's cock which caused him to cum even harder – she felt more bursts of cold semen rocket into her forbidden depths just as Mark pulled out of her throat and then cried out.

Mark shot an impressively thick rope of sperm flying into her face – it splattered across her already cum-soaked cheek up the bridge of her nose. Another jet splashed up into her forehead. Then, Mark took Lana and tilted her head down and shot another rivulet of his seed flying into her hair which splashed all over and stained more of her red with white. She felt another burst of cum explode through her long locks, which caused Lana to smile. Brian was now digging his nails into her sides, milking the last remnants of his orgasm as he continued to leak out inside Lana. Then, Mark took Lana by the chin and shot another burst of semen across her brow and then began painting her lips with the remnants of his orgasm. Mark shook the last remaining drops across Lana's long red, cum-stained locks, and then collapsed back into his chair. Brian finally pulled out of Lana and collapsed on the floor beside her.

"Lana... that will be all for now," Mr. Saunders said.

Lana just looked up at Mark, the cum now spilling down into her eyes and dripping in thick rivulets down onto her massive breasts. She could barely see.

"Yes, Mr. Saunders," Lana said, pulling herself up. The very second she did, she felt all of Brian's semen leak out of her and spill down her inner thighs. She was nearly positive the sperm had mixed with her own cum. She was embarrassed at how much cum now leaked out of her and ran down her legs.

"That's quite a load you're carrying there, Lana..."

Lana turned back to Brian and smiled, watching him awkwardly put himself away before her while she was left standing before him nude, his own sperm leaking out of her, two of Mark's orgasms dripping down over her face.

"Thanks for the good time, Brian," Lana said.

"Anytime! You look amazing by the way! Like a glazed donut, the way a proper cum-slut should look!" Brian exclaimed.

Lana just giggled.

"Don't you dare think about cleaning yourself up, Lana. I'll be around to clean you up later," Mark said.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Mr. Saunders..."

--

Later that night, while Mark and Tina were deep in the throws of passion, Tina asked how Mark's day went with his new cum-slut secretary.

"She took three loads of cum in one day?" Tina asked, incredulous.

"In one hour..." Mark corrected. "I think she's ready for the real deal"

Tina looked at Mark with wide-eyes.

"You mean... put together a bukkake..." Tina asked.

"Why not?"

"We haven't even done that for a while. What's it been, a few years now I guess?"

Mark smiled back at his naked wife.

Tina just smiled devilishly back at Mark.

"On one condition," Tina stated.

"Name it," Mark replied.

"I get to lick her face clean afterwards."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12