The Neighbor's Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

Taryn leaned in to kiss me sliding her warm wet tongue deep into my mouth. Her hands were running all over my chest caressing my rock hard nipples. Taryn took turns tweaking each nipple before pinching them between her thumb and forefinger. As I kissed Taryn I felt Karyn slide out of her chair and onto her knees under the blankets.

As I looked around to see if anyone was watching the performance in back of my truck instead of the movie I felt Karyn engulf my leaking hard cock in her hot mouth. Karyn's mouth descended on my shaft until the round bulbous head sank deep into her throat. I moaned into Taryn's mouth.

Knowing that her sister was sucking my cock and driving me insane Taryn moved down and started licking, sucking, and biting my nipples. My body was kicking into overdrive. Looking around I saw that we had caught the attention of a couple of younger guys in a truck a few spots over. I leaned down and told Taryn we were being watched. This only seemed to spur her on even more. Taryn looked over at the guys watching us and slid down under then blankets to join Karyn licking and sucking my engorged dick.

When Taryn disappeared from view below the side of the truck bed, both young men really took notice. I looked over and smiled at them and slowly but deliberately moved the blankets down over the girls heads. I took both girls chins in my hands and pulled them up. I purposely took my time kissing Karyn first then Taryn before pushing their heads back down out of view. The guys were beside themselves when they saw I had not only two women, but twins sucking and worshiping my cock.

With a nod of my head I motioned for the guys to come over. Both of the young men almost fell over themselves getting out of their truck to come over. As they approached I crossed my lips with my finger signaling them to be quiet. Then I pointed to the side of the truck indicating they should just stand and watch.

As the boys looked over the side of the truck bed Taryn and Karyn had just started licking up and down my shaft on either side. Neither girl noticed the guys as they started taking turns sucking and swallowing my rod. The boys were becoming more and more animated they just couldn't believe and older guy like myself had two divine young coeds slobbering away at my cock.

I took Karyn's hair and pulled her up leaving Taryn to take care of my cock on her own. She did not seem to mind and kept right on sliding her delicate mouth up and down my member.

As Karyn came up with my guidance she looked at me and I again put a finger across my lips for her to be quiet and pointed at the two young guys watching us. Karyn smiled big and took my queue right away. I turned Karyn so her back was to me and started sliding the very tight track shorts down her exquisite thighs. The young men watching were practically panting when Karyn's tiny black and pink thong came into view.

With her shorts around her knees I pulled the tiny strap between her ass cheeks aside and pulled her back so she could sit on my cock. As Karyn lowered her hot dripping cunt towards the head of my cock Taryn lifted her head and helped guide Karyn down. As my cockhead entered Karyn's moist recess we both let out a long low moan. Down down down Karyn went until my cock was buried fully in her hot hole.

Taryn was mesmerized at the sight of Karyn's smooth shaved cunt sliding down and spreading open around my fat dick. Karyn leaned back onto my chest and I reached around to tweak and pinch her hard nipples. I raised Karyn's top and of course she had not worn a bra. Her sweet little firm tits were now exposed to the guys watching. Her nipples were super hard, partly from my kneading fingers and partly from the excitement of being watched by perfect strangers.

As Karyn started riding up and down on my rock hard shaft Taryn leaned in and started licking Karyn's clit, my shaft as it came in and out, and my balls which were soaked by now with Karyn's free flowing cunt juice.

Karyn was bucking harder now riding my dick like it was a wild bronco at the rodeo. Karyn's head was rolling back and forth ad Taryn tongued her clit and my cock ravaged her tiny cunt. Karyn was starting to moan and shriek louder so I put my hand around her throat and lightly choked her to slightly cut off her airway. It worked, she became silent but it also turned her on even more. Karyn began pounding my cock so hard that Taryn couldn't stay attached to her clit.

Taryn moved a little lower and took my balls in her mouth sucking hard back and forth one to the other. In between sucking she would lick. As her spit ran down my balls towards my asshole Taryn took her finger and smeared it all over my hole. She then took one of my nuts in her mouth sucking hard and shoved a finger in my ass all the way as deep as her little finger would go.

An electrical charge rampaged through my body. My cock jerked and immediately began pumping shot after shot of thick hot cum into her sister's cunt. Feeling my orgasm filling her hole Karyn also erupted in her own orgasm.

As my cock stopped shooting my man juice into Karyn's sucking cunt I gently pulled myself out of her soaking wet hot hole. As my shaft slid out my cum started to follow. Taryn stuck out her tongue and licked my cum off Karyn's pussy and sucked her hole savoring both her sister's and my love flood.

I moved Karyn back into her chair and pulled Taryn up to kiss her. After we kissed I turned her head directing her eyes at our audience. Realizing I had let two young guys watch us Taryn playfully slapped my chest but her smile told me she was not really upset.

The guys were crazy by now and mixed in their incoherent babbling was thank you for letting them watch such a hot display of fun. The girls quickly took over and introduced themselves. We found out the guys names were Chad and Jimmy.

Chad was about six foot tall and I would guess around one hundred seventy-five pounds. He had dark brown hair and dark eyes to match. Jimmy was just a bit shorter maybe five foot ten inches and probably about the same weight. Jimmy was a bit more muscular and had blond hair and blue eyes.

Karyn and Taryn turned to me and asked if I would let them come home with us. As we had already missed most of the movie I agreed. The girls gushed with smiles and invited the guys back to my house. Of course Chad and Billy agreed not even caring that we were twenty miles away in the next town.

We agreed the guys would follow us as Karyn got dressed and Taryn helped me get my pants back up. Folding the chairs and tucking them away, we tossed the blankets and pillows into the back seat. As we piled back into the cab of my truck both girls we asking me of it was ok if the guys fucked them, of course I consented. I already knew that was going to be a hot show to see.

Off we drove heading home with Chad and Jimmy in tow. What happened back at home? Well that is another story.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers
12