The Neighbor's Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

Not to be outdone Karyn, hearing her sister's needy voice sucked hard on my cock one more time before rising up and straddling my thighs. Karyn took my slick shaft and aimed it right at the opening of her super tight cunt hole. Karyn sat down hard and fast burying the entire length of my engorged cock in her juicy pussy in one fast push. I felt her put her arms around my waist to hold herself as she started fucking herself on my rigid man meat.

Being in this position though, caused her face to be right in Taryn's ass. As I was being fucked my Karyn and eating Taryn's delicious pussy I felt Karyn start to lick and eat her sister's hot asshole.

This was more than Taryn could take. Me eating and tonguing her sloppy wet cunt and Karyn tongue fucking her hot tight asshole pushed Taryn over the top. She let out a soft scream and started bucking on my face. She came so hard she almost drowned me with her cunt juice. I continued to suck and nibble her clit throughout her orgasm.

Karyn knew her sister and pulled her tongue back and swiftly shoved a finger up her sister's tight asshole. Taryn, feeling Karyn's finger in her ass ground down on my tongue and came again.

I felt Taryn putting more weight on my face and neck and knew her knees where dying on her. I helped her lift herself off my tongue and guided her down beside me. With Taryn out of the way now, Karyn wrapped her arms around my neck and started fucking my hard cock into her hot tight cunt as fast and hard as she could.

Taryn started talking nasty to her sister. "Yeah Karyn fuck that cock you nasty whore. Feel that big shaft in your slutty pussy you bitch. Fuck him slut, fuck that cock. Make him fill your nasty cunt hole with his seed." Hearing Taryn talking to her that way pushed Karyn over the edge into her orgasm.

I felt Karyn's pussy spasm an begin to try and milk my steel hard shaft. Karyn bucked and squirmed and squealed. Her body convulsed like she was having a seizure. Taryn stuck her tongue in my ear and sucked my ear lobe. "Do it Mr. Matt pump your man cum into that slut. Fill her juicy cunt hole with your hot sperm. Give it to her Mr. Matt that whore needs your cum."

I lost it, I pulled Karyn to me and started pumping what seemed like and endless load of jism into her moist quivering cunt. My cock pumped and jerked and spasmed. Forcing squirt after squirt up into this sweet tight young pussy. For a second I thought I hope she is on birth control.

As Karyn slowly came back to her senses and my cock stopped twitching inside her she uncoupled herself from me. Karyn with my help lowered herself to a sitting position on the other side of me from Taryn.

As Karyn settled down I put my arm around her and kissed her softly. I felt her kiss become instantly hard and a moan escaped her throat into my mouth. I pulled her in and kissed her harder unsure what caused her to re-ignite.

I broke the kiss for a moment and saw Taryn between Karyn's thighs eagerly eating her pussy and sucking my cum out of her sister's well fucked hole. As I sat and watched, amazed at these two young vixens that had just fallen into my lap, Taryn moved up Karyn's body.

They girls started kissing and sharing my cum between them. They licked each other's lips and sucked each other's tongues. Damn these girls are hot I thought. Once they had shared and swallowed all of my man juice I scooped both girls up saying, "It is shower time girls."

"Mr. Matt can all three of us fit in your shower," queried Karyn?

"I have a large double shower sweetie don't worry we can fit," was my reply. Both girls giggled and squeezed me from each side. I knew this shower was going to take a while.

As we walked into the bathroom I turned on the water and adjusted the water temperature before I ushered the girls inside. We started soaping each other and washing our bodies. We kissed, groped, hugged and kissed some more as we showered.

I would like to say we finished our shower and grilled our steaks for a nice dinner. That however, would not be accurate. We stayed in the shower exploring our bodies until there was no more hot water. We never made it to the steaks that first night. Nor did we get the girls stuff unpacked from the car.

But what happened to stop that from happening is another story.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers
12