The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny submits to both Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds.
5.1k words
4.6
126.9k
57

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I came down from my orgasmic haze, I was consumed with remorse. Shame filled me. Mrs. Reynolds hung around and held me and praised my slutty nature. She told me how proud of me she was. I had to admit, it helped. It didn't take it away, but it helped me continue.

Mrs. Reynolds told me I needed to rest. I needed to clean myself up. She gave me specific instructions on how to shave my sex. She touched my oversensitive flesh each time she gave an order. I agreed to everything. I may have been out of the orgasm haze, but I seemed to cling to the submissive headspace.

When she left, I felt empty. The only thing I thought to do to ease the feeling of loss was to do her chores. So, the first thing I did was try to take a nap. I couldn't. The images of what she had done to me were too fresh. Not to mention, my body was still sore.

So, I did the next best thing. Mrs. Reynolds didn't say I had to sleep. She said I had to rest. So I drew myself a bath. She had said that was the best time to shave anyway. I used all the lavender and calming stuff I could think of for my bath.

When I went to shave, I found my lips were not only sore but swollen. I wondered if Mrs. Reynolds' knuckles had bruised me. It didn't matter though. I did what she asked of me. I shaved smooth for her.

Once done with the bath, my muscles felt so much better. Between the workout and the use, I needed that bath. I found myself grateful for Mrs. Reynolds. When I went downstairs, there was a note.

Slut,

I permit you to eat a chicken breast on a bed of romaine lettuce with some oil and vinegar. You may use dry spices on your chicken. You can add green peppers and some cucumbers to bulk up your salad. You will only drink water for the rest of the night. You will spend exactly one hour watching Netflix, a program of your choosing. You may surf the internet for lesbian BDSM porn stories, not videos, only stories. I want you to read four of them before you go to sleep. You will use your vibrator but do not have permission to cum. Once you have finished your stories, you will go to bed. In the morning you will have a toasted English muffin with peanut butter and a banana protein shake. Once you finish, come to my house for your inspection and yoga. Wear the black lacy panties and a beach cover-up that is all.

Mrs. Reynolds.

My cheeks flushed. I held the note in a shaking hand. Mrs. Reynolds had just dictated the rest of my night and the next morning. I didn't have to decide anything. It was all laid out for me. Why did I take comfort in that?

After my dinner, I found that I had no interest in watching the show I was permitted. I wondered if I could skip that step in favor of going right to the stories. Something told me I had better follow the instructions as laid out. So, I put on something stupid that I could ignore.

Exactly one hour later, I went up to my room with my laptop. I sat on my bed and searched for stories. It was harder than I thought. I wanted to find good ones, ones that would make Mrs. Reynolds proud. After a few lines, I would disregard one and start another. It wasn't right.

I settled on one about an older woman and a younger girl. I turned the vibrator on low. As I read, I rubbed it across my clit and against my opening. As I read the nasty things, the woman said to the younger girl I imagined them in Mrs. Reynold's voice. My imagination only made it harder for me to keep the vibrator on my clit without orgasming.

After the first story, I took a break; just a few minutes to settle down. Halfway through the second story, I needed to stop or else I would explode. By the thirst story, I had to stop every second paragraph or so. It was too much.

After the fourth story, I was clawing at the sheets of my bed. I had switched to lying on my belly. I humped the vibrator which I held in my hand as I pressed it into my mound. I moaned audibly. It was torture of my making. However, a voice in the back of my mind told me this vision of me would make Mrs. Reynolds proud. That made it alright.

I wanted to read more. I wanted to do more. I couldn't though. It was all I was permitted. I went to bed naked. I don't know why. Perhaps it was because I hadn't been given instructions on what to wear. Falling asleep was hard. My sore pussy was so sensitive to everything. If I squeezed my thighs, it tingled. If I spread my legs, the cool air tickled it. I felt like an exposed nerve trying to sleep.

The next morning I awoke way too early. I awoke just as the sun came up. That was not like me at all. I had this sexual tension I had never experienced before. I was eager.

I wanted to go straight to Mrs. Reynolds. However, It was too early. I couldn't do that yet. So, instead, I was slow at making my breakfast. I stared at my laptop as I did. I wanted to read more. I wanted to learn more about Mrs. Reynolds' world.

But, I didn't have permission to do that. I didn't have permission to do anything but have breakfast and get dressed. Well, I assumed that going to the bathroom and attending to hygiene was a given. So, I lingered on those tasks as well.

At around 9 am, I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my yoga mat, clad in my black lacy panties and a long T-shirt I stepped out of my house. With my chin high, since no one could tell just by looking at me that I was a slut. I walked down the path of our house to head over to the Reynolds' house.

Mr. Reynolds, a large man with a beer belly, and a lot of body hair was outside. He knelt while tinkering with a sprinkler in their lawn. My cheeks turned pink when I saw him. A long time ago I had thought he was a cheating husband. Wasn't what Mrs. Reynolds had done with me being considered cheating? Guilt crept into my mind.

"Hi there Jenny," He waved a hand to me kindly.

"Hi, Mr. Reynolds." I diverted my eyes trying not to look as guilty as I felt.

With a grunt, Mr. Reynolds lifted himself to a standing position. He dusted his dirty hands off on his sweatpants. "What you got there?" He pointed to my yoga mat.

"Oh," I had forgotten I carried it. "It's for yoga. Mrs. Reynolds, she's been." I paused. She's been watching me do yoga. That sounded funny coming from my lips. So I cleared my throat. "I have been showing Mrs. Reynolds how to do yoga." That sounded better.

He grinned. "Oh right." Mr. Reynolds nodded. "She told me."

Relieved I let out a sigh. "Is Mrs. Reynolds up yet?"

He approached me and entered my personal space. I wanted to step back. I had never been this close to him before. His belly grazed my hip. His large, rough hand came to my buttocks, and I gasped.

He snickered and offered it a squeeze. "She likes when her sluts wake her up." He whispered in my ear.

I was mortified. I stood frozen as Mr. Reynolds squeezed and pinched my young ass. "I I I." I stammered.

He chuckled and pushed me forward. "She showed me it all slut. I know how dirty you are." He pinched my ass harder, and I whined.

"B-b-but." I didn't know what to say. I felt betrayed. I felt sick. I felt aroused. I told myself it was because his hand was on my ass. I told myself it was because of the videos.

I stumbled into his house while Mr. Reynolds kept a firm grip on my ass cheek. "Shhhh slut." He whispered once we were in the house.

Mr. Reynolds directed me to the foot of the stairs. He guided me pushing my ass forward forcing my legs to move. I shook while he slipped his fingers closer to the crack in my behind.

"My wife likes her sluts naked and quiet in the morning. She showed me that you are a good slut, so be a good slut now and do what my wife likes." He instructed.

I gawked at him from over my shoulder. He couldn't be serious. I was Mrs. Reynolds' slut. Had I just thought that? My cheeks burned. I gulped. "Mr. Reynolds."

Mr. Reynolds took his free hand and cupped my cheek. He looked me directly in my eye, and I had to lower my gaze. He had the same intense look as Mrs. Reynolds. It made me squirm. So did his fingers inching between my ass cheeks.

He stroked my face and placed his dirty thumb over my lips. I trembled in his grasp. He was gentle with one hand and so much rougher with the other. It made my knees weak, and my confused body responded the only way it seemed to know how it thrummed with arousal.

"You see, my wife and I share sluts. So you have your choice slut. You can stay down here and please me, or you can go wake my wife. Both options will delight her. Obviously," He took his hand from my face and slipped it over my own. He guided my hand to his crotch, and I felt the large bulge. "I have a preference."

I gasped at him. He didn't release my hand. Instead, Mr. Reynolds pressed it further against the growing erection in this thin sweatpants. He used my hand to stroke him, and I didn't protest. I just whined.

His mouth came to my ear, and he bit my lower lobe. The zing of it shot through me, and my nipples became erect. My clit twitched. His warm breath tickled my ear when he spoke. "You are a good slut. If you keep being a good slut, we will keep your slutty secret from your mother. You want that right slut?"

Mrs. Reynolds must have told him about the trigger she had discovered in the word slut. It was like a drug that got me high on submission. Each time it was mentioned so slipped into the rabbit hole.

"Yes, Mr. Reynolds." I agreed. I agreed to be his slut, to be Mrs. Reynolds slut. I agreed that they would keep my secret.

With my agreement, he kissed my neck. His teeth grazed my skin. He used his hand to collar my throat. I groaned while he slipped the other hand around from my ass to my hip. He kept traveling and soon it was under the thin shirt I used as a cover-up.

At the base of the Reynolds stairway, Mr. Reynolds had me stroking his cock through his pants while he pressed his palm against my panty-clad sex. He nipped at my neck. I breathed heavily. The erotic endorphins fired in my brain, and I lost all sense of decency. I was a slut. Sluts had no decency.

"You're wet slut." He commented as his finger pressed into my slit through the panties.

They weren't much of a barrier. The panties were thin. My moisture easily soaked through the flimsy fabric. I nodded. "Yes. Mr. Reynolds."

A throaty chuckle came from him in my ear. It spurred a desire for him within me. My knees buckled slightly and his erection nestled between my ass cheeks when my hand moved from it. Mr. Reynolds applied pressure to my pelvis and pushed me back against it. "Eager little slut aren't you?" He teased as his finger slipped between the flimsy barrier and slid along the moisture of my slit.

"Yes. Mr. Reynolds." I agreed. In hindsight, I probably agreed a bit too readily.

"Good slut." He praised, and it had the same effect in his deep baritone as it had when Mrs. Reynolds said it. I was such a weakling when it came to their praises. Apparently, I would do anything to receive it. Something the Reynolds seemed to take as their personal mission to prove over the next few years.

"Well isn't this a delightful thing to see first thing in the morning," Mrs. Reynolds announced as she descended the stairs.

I froze. I looked up at Mrs. Reynolds terrified. Sure Mr. Reynolds had said they shared but did they? Would I get in trouble?

Mr. Reynolds chuckled and pinched my outer lips, and I immediately shook as my eyes rolled back into my head. Mrs. Reynolds came to the front of me. "I approve slut; you followed directions in dress at least."

Mr. Reynolds explored my pussy further. His wide digit slipped into my slit. He rubbed my inner lips and tried to coax my clit from its hood. My breath came in short gasps as I tried not to fall over while he played with me. Mrs. Reynolds intently watched me as if she were studying my reactions.

"Slow down Mark." Mrs. Reynolds said to her husband. "We still have to inspect her."

He slipped a finger inside me, and I gasped my eyes wide. My mouth fell open. I reached forward and gripped his forearm. I was sure I would fall if I didn't.

"But I do so love when you bring toys home." He said as he withdrew his hand.

Mrs. Reynolds laughed and turned toward the kitchen. "Follow me slut. We have a big day planned for you."

I followed the two of them into the kitchen. Once inside I was instructed to serve Mr. and Mr. Reynolds both coffee. Mrs. Reynolds explained how they liked each of their cups. I was horny as all fuck from the masturbation and denial of last night and the way Mr. Reynolds had just teased me.

Once they had coffee, Mrs. Reynolds eyed me. I stood awkwardly my gaze darting between the two who sat on opposite sides of the table. She lifted a brow at me. My cheeks grew hot.

"She is adorable isn't she Mark." Mrs. Reynolds commented with laughter in her eyes.

Mr. Reynolds resumed stroking himself through his sweatpants while sipping his coffee. "A fine slut you got us, dear."

Mrs. Reynolds sipped her coffee. The way they talked about me like I wasn't standing there made me more self-conscious than I already was. I shifted my weight from foot to foot.

"What part of the video was your favorite?" She asked him.

My heart stopped. The video. I had forgotten Mrs. Reynolds had filmed me. My mouth went dry, and I looked at Mr. Reynolds with pleading eyes.

Mr. Reynolds held my gaze with an evil grin. "I loved the begging. She begs so well."

"Me too." Mrs. Reynolds agreed. "Okay, slut." She placed her mug on the table. "When you are in our home, you will always strip as soon as the door closes. No clothes for sluts. It gets in the way of your true nature. Doesn't it honey?"

"Absolutely." Mr. Reynolds replied hungrily.

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds," I replied weakly to her order.

I bit my lip, and I whimpered. However, I didn't object. No. I did as I was told. I peeled the shirt over my head and folded it turning to put it on the counter. Then I tugged my panties down and balled them. Foolishly, I stuffed them under my shirt.

I lowered my gaze to the floor then. I couldn't look at Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds while I was naked. I couldn't stand the intensity of Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds' eyes on me. However, I felt them. My stomach fluttered. My pussy was on fire.

Mr. Reynolds stood and stalked toward me. He ran his hands over my arms. I got goosebumps. His rough palms covered my breasts, and he dug his fingers in. He massaged them roughly and rocked my body back and forth. I let a moan escape my lips.

"I like bigger breasts in a slut." He said with a frown in his voice.

"Oh, they aren't that small. A good handful." Mrs. Reynolds stood and went behind me. Her hands slithered around my waist. "She is an obedient slut I think Mark."

Mr. Reynolds said nothing. Instead, he gripped my nipples. "Eeeeeeeeyyy." I let out when he clamped them tighter and yanked me up onto my toes. Tears welled in my eyes.

"Sensitive nipples." Mrs. Reynolds commented. Her fingers walked toward my sex. She ran them over my outer lips and pinched and pulled at them.

I parted my thighs. My body temperature skyrocketed. My hips involuntarily rolled as I was held up on the balls of my feet. Mr. Reynolds tweaked my nipples as he pulled and released pulled and released.

"Seems so." He agreed about my nipples. "How is the cunt?"

"Take a look for yourself." Mrs. Reynolds pulled my lips apart, and the cool air felt even colder on my bald dripping pussy.

I moaned wantonly as Mr. Reynolds finger traced my inner lips. "How lovely. She hasn't seen much use." He found my clit and pinched it hard.

"Ahhhh!" I shuddered. "Please," I begged.

The two of them laughed. Each took a labia in between their fingers and pulled in opposite directions. My head fell back as it felt crowded down there. There was a myriad of fingers probing me, exploring me, and teasing me.

"What about the back?" Mr. Reynolds asked as his finger worked inside me.

I balled my fists. I gasped for breath. There wasn't enough oxygen in the room. I couldn't breathe. Dear lord I couldn't breathe. My neighbors, in their forties, were groping me, and I wasn't stopping them. I wasn't even upset. If anything I was so into it I would have done anything for it to continue.

"I haven't looked." Mrs. Reynolds responded. "I know how much you like a slutty ass; I saved that for you."

Mr. Reynolds swirled his finger in me, and I bucked my hips into their hands. "Please," I said again. It fell on deaf ears. I was humiliated being spread out and teased this way by the couple. Humiliated and beyond horny. I was a slut. It seemed to be affirmed to me with each thing that happened.

"Bend slut, touch your toes." Mrs. Reynolds removed her hands. Mr. Reynolds followed suit.

Immediately I missed the fullness of his finger inside me. I missed the feeling of their fingers touching me. I wanted it. I craved it. How depraved was I?

I did as Mrs. Reynolds instructed. I parted my legs farther and bent forward. I touched the floor and felt the stretch in the back of my legs.

The first touch of my ass cheek caused me to jolt. I should have expected it. However, the small smooth hand of Mrs. Reynolds was familiar. She ran her nails over my ass and once again I had goosebumps. I moaned.

Mr. Reynolds wasn't as gently. He slapped me, and I nearly fell forward. He rubbed in the sting and then squeezed. I groaned and closed my eyes. It was hot.

I'm not sure whose hands did it. However, someone pulled my ass cheeks apart. I heard the sound and then felt the spit drip down my crack. I immediately knew who was pressing against my anal opening.

"Please," I whined when the wide digit pushed harder.

"Shhhh slut." Mrs. Reynolds whispered. "I know you want it slut. You don't need to beg yet. We know we have to go slow though."

"But." I shook in anticipation. I had never had any anal anything. I was terrified. I was horny as all fuck, and they were playing with my butt.

"Yes, good slut." Mr. Reynolds joined in. "This is your butt." He laughed, and I felt my anal ring give way, and his finger popped in. I gasped and whined louder.

"She's a smart slut." Mrs. Reynolds mocked. She squeezed my ass cheeks. I realized then it was her who was holding them open as Mr. Reynolds forced his finger into my ass.

I squeezed my eyes shut. "It hurts." My voice was incredibly weak.

At first, it felt like I needed to use the restroom. It burned. However, it didn't take long for my ass to like it. Mr. Reynolds twisted a few times. He pumped his finger in and out. Within a few inward thrusts and I was moaning like a bitch in heat. My ass seemed to be a direct line to submission. My head spun.

"We will hurt you sometimes slut," Mr. Reynolds said as he twisted his finger. "But we will never harm you. We will never injure you. You are our slut. You are our pet. We know what is best."

My legs wobbled and my brain fogged. I felt like I was hyperventilating. "Y-y-y-yes Mr-Mr-Mr. Reynolds.'

"That's a good slut." Mrs. Reynolds cooed. "You're such a good slut."

Each time she said slut my motor revved. My pussy twitched. I moaned when Mr. Reynolds pulled his finger out. I missed it. How disgusting was I?

"She will do nicely for us Pat." Mr. Reynolds slapped my ass again. I cried out. My vocalization earned me two more whacks to each cheek. The stinging vibrated through my body.

"Stand up slut." Mrs. Reynolds pulled me. It was more of a guiding. I stood up dizzy from all the touching.

The couple stood side by side in front of me. Mrs. Reynolds wore a loose nightgown and sweat socks. Her bleached hair ruffled in perfect bedhead. Mr. Reynolds stroked his erection through his pants slowly.

"You are our slut." Mr. Reynolds explained.

"Yes. Mr. Reynolds." I agreed in a sultry voice I had never heard before.

12