The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny does yoga with an audience.
3.4k words
4.59
66.3k
43

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yoga has become very interesting since I accepted my place as the pet slut to my neighbors. Well, to be honest, everything has become interesting. They truly are the most amazing owners a little slut like me could ask for.

The first time I did yoga for both Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds was the first day I submitted to both of them. Yes, after I drank Mr. Reynolds cum for the first time. It was a little be after that though; they always cuddle me after they use me. They take care of their pet slut.

I had come down from the orgasmic euphoria and the subspace they so masterfully trigger in me. I was nestled against Mr. Reynold's chest, nuzzling against him like a toddler. He stroked my hair.

"I think it's exercise time." Mrs. Reynolds announced.

I turned my head lazily. I peered at her. Hadn't what they had just done to me be considered exercise? I was sore.

"I think that is a wonderful idea." Mr. Reynolds agreed as he patted my naked bottom. "Up you go, Slut."

"Yes, Mr. Reynolds." I agreed and peeled myself from his embrace.

Mrs. Reynolds' eyes sparkled wickedly. I would learn to love that look. It meant she had devilish plans for me.

The couple led me into their great room. Mrs. Reynolds laid out my yoga mat while Mr. Reynolds took a seat on the couch. Mrs. Reynolds joined him after positioning me on the mat.

Mrs. Reynolds had called out poses to me before. I was not completely unfamiliar with this arrangement. Perhaps, that was why I wasn't as off-center as one would be performing yoga with an audience.

I was, however, naked. That was a new twist. That twist would become my constant. Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds want easy access to me at all times. Pets don't wear clothes. Neither do sluts. So, since I am both for them, I am naked when in their home or my own, well, basically whenever I am not in public I am to be naked.

"Bound Angle." Mrs. Reynolds barked a pose.

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." I immediately went into position. I plopped down on the mat, I touched the soles of my feet together and pushed my knees flat to the mat. My hands came over the balls of my feet.

Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds spoke among themselves in murmured whispers I couldn't make out. However, I was hyper-aware of my swollen labia pulled open and that my sex was on display for them. My cheeks turned bright pink.

"This pose is great." Mr. Reynolds announced. "Just think of all the stuff we could slip into her in this position." He chuckles.

I close my eyes imagining what he said. I wasn't very imaginative. I thought of my vibrator. The idea of them playing with my pussy sent tingles through me. It was almost enough to distract me from the stretch of my thighs.

"Standing side bend." Mrs. Reynolds announced suddenly.

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." Grateful for the release of position and the break on my thigh muscles, I leaped to my feet. I placed my right hand on my hip and used my left to arch of my head. I strained as I stretched my body.

"I think this one is boring." Mr. Reynolds commented as a petulant child would. He even folded his arms over his chest. His criticism cut through me. I wanted to please them desperately.

"Oh, I don't know. It's a great transition pose." Mrs. Reynolds stroked her chin as she studied me.

I felt her scrutinizing gaze, and my body temperature went up. I felt the pull of muscles in my side as I bent further over in an attempt to show her I would obey and do my best to please her.

"Just imagine." She smiled and pointed at me. "We attached some pussy weights to her beautiful bald lips. It would be quite amusing."

It felt like a threat. I whimpered at the thought. The two of them chuckled playfully at my obvious nervousness.

"That is a good idea." Mr. Reynolds agreed. "We could even flick them and watch her lips distend down while she holds this pose."

I frowned. That sounded painful. My sex pulsed in response. I wasn't sure if it was excited about the idea or excited for it. Either way, my body hummed in anticipation.

"Switch sides, Pet." Mrs. Reynolds ordered.

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." I lowered my left arm and raised my right. I bent in the opposite direction. The burn on one side of my body would soon be evened out.

"We could work her up to heavier and heavier weights." Mr. Reynolds sounded excited. "Should we do outer or inner lips?" His smile grew. "Just imagine, we could pierce her, and she would have the most beautiful full lips."

My eyes widened at the word "pierce." Again I whimpered. Again they ignored me and continued their conversation.

"Oh piercing, I love that idea." Mrs. Reynolds touched her husband's thigh. "She would look lovely with two little rings in her inner lips and a curved barbell through her hood."

"Definitely." Mr. Reynolds nodded. "A nice fat ball over her clit."

My head spun at the idea. They weren't talking about one or even two piercings. No, they were talking about multiple. How would I go through airport security? And why the fuck was I getting so turned on while they discussed my body as if I didn't have a say?

"Keep her nice and wet for us at all times." Mrs. Reynolds looked directly into my eyes as she said this. "Like a proper slut."

My lower lip quivered, and my eyes fell. I couldn't hold Mrs. Reynolds' gaze. I couldn't stand the intensity. Every time I had to lower my eyes, I felt inferior, I felt inadequate, and I felt her hold over me. I also felt the unwavering desire to get her approval.

Mr. Reynolds stood up. I startled slightly and lost my balance for a moment. I quickly recovered in time for him to be all but an inch from me. His beer belly grazed my naked taunt stomach.

Mr. Reynolds trailed his fingers up my sides. I fidgeted but tried to hold my pose while he tickled me slightly. He smiled and stared into my eyes. When I lowered them, he gripped my nipples in a hard pinch. "Look at me, slut." He growled.

"Y-yes Mr. Reynolds." I whimpered and wobbled a bit. I brought my eyes to him slowly. He smiled.

"I enjoy your nipples." He informed me while he twisted them.

I bit my lip and whined loudly. My sex pulse with need as if it hadn't just been filled with four fingers like an hour ago. "Th-thank you, Mr. Reynolds."

"They just call to me. They point out so pretty from your body. Maybe a little bit bigger and you would have proper slut nipples." He tilted his head and pulled my nipples from my body.

I leaned into the pull. I clenched my jaw. I hissed. "Y-yes, Mr. Reynolds." I had no idea how he would make them bigger or even if that was possible.

"Such a good slut you. You know that you need bigger nipples, longer nipples to be pleasing." He continued as he varied the pressure on my nipples. "You want to please me, and my wife don't you?"

"Yes," I gasped. "My. Reynolds." I did. I did with all my being. I wanted them to be happy with me.

"Good, Slut." Mr. Reynolds released my nipples.

I let out an eep as the blood returned to them. Sometimes, it hurt more getting whatever is clamped on my nipples taken off than it did going on. I breathed heavily as if I had just run a marathon. My entire body flushed with Mr. Reynolds' attentions. My sex was moist.

My side ached from holding the stretch so long. I should have been used to the pain from yoga. Mrs. Reynolds enjoyed when I held poses longer and longer. It always burned. I always had a good work out when Mrs. Reynolds was in control.

Mr. Reynolds returned to his seat. He patted his wife's leg. "We should pierce them too."

"Of course." Mrs. Reynolds nodded. "What kind of slut doesn't wear nipple jewelry?" She asked as if this was some sort of given.

I bit my lower lip. Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds were going to double or triple the number of holes in my body. I would have metal rings dangling in all sorts of places. My mind wandered to how would I walk, wear clothes, or do anything without someone noticing?

"Runner's lunge." Mrs. Reynolds instructed.

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." Relief in my side came out in an exhaled deep breath. I turned and pushed my right leg in front of me. I pulled my left leg back. I bent my right knee and reached for the ground. My chest pressed against my right thigh. I felt the pull of my muscles immediately.

"Yes, pussy weights would look delightful hanging in this pose." Mrs. Reynolds stood up. She approached me, and I held my position.

She groaned as she got down on one knee. She reached for my pussy. Her finger slipped in my arousal, and my cheeks burned. What was wrong with me?

Mrs. Reynolds grasped both of my outer lips between the thumb and forefinger on both hands. She gripped my lips tightly and pulled them down. My body instinctively stretched my pose attempting to alleviate the pressure on my sex. I let out a moan, and my chin went toward the sky.

"She is a noisy slut." Mr. Reynolds commented. I wasn't sure if it was praise or criticism. My stomach flopped at the idea that he may not be pleased with me. I sealed my lips together.

Mrs. Reynolds pulled and released pulled and released on my lower lips. I stifled each noise. She released my outer lips and slid her fingers along my inner lips. "Ahhhh" I cried out as she found my clit and pressed against it.

"Yes," Mrs. Reynolds' voice was sinister. "She is a vocal one. How lovely it will be when we display her."

Display me? My eyes flew open. What did that mean? What did they mean? "Mrs. Mrs. Mrs. Reynolds." I wanted to ask. I needed to know.

"Shhh." Mrs. Reynolds removed her hand from my pussy. She patted my overly sensitive mound. "Don't worry Slut. You will love every minute of it."

My head hung low. Would I? I had to be honest with myself at that moment; I loved everything they had done to me thus far, why would "display" be any different. While shame seeped into my mind at how easily I had submitted myself to this, I was turned on. I couldn't deny that to anyone.

"Other leg, Slut." Mrs. Reynolds stepped back and took her seat beside her husband.

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." My voice was weak and breathless. I wanted her to continue touching me. I wanted her hands on my pussy.

It confused me. I was straight. I had never been with a woman. Why did I want her to touch me so badly? She wasn't even attractive. Mrs. Reynolds was old and fat, and wrinkly. Yet, there I was. I was naked, holding yoga poses for two old and fat people while they talked about modifying my body and touched me sexually. I was a slut.

I caught movement out of the side of my eye. I turned slightly and saw that Mrs. Reynolds was rubbing Mr. Reynolds' cock through his pants. Mr. Reynolds had Mrs. Reynolds breast in his hand. He gently groped her. However, both their eyes were on me.

"Downward facing dog." Mrs. Reynolds' voice hitched slightly. Clearly, she was aroused. "But with your ass toward us, pet." She added.

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." I brought myself up. I turned away from them. I was disappointed. I wanted to see them. I lowered my chest, bending at the waist, and put my palms on the floor. My body stretched.

"Look at that cunt!" Mr. Reynolds exclaimed.

My cheeks were on fire. There was no hiding myself in this position. My ass, my pussy, it was all on display in my nakedness.

"It's so shiny and swollen." Mrs. Reynolds added then moaned.

"Do we have a dildo? I want to fuck it." Mr. Reynolds asked eagerly.

"No," Mrs. Reynolds seemed breathless. "Nothing new, we will have to take her to the store."

"Fuck!" Mr. Reynolds let out in disappointment. "It seems wrong to have her in this position without anything in her cunt."

My throat went dry. I was in awe of Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds' discussion of me. I felt like an object. I felt owned. I felt like a piece of meat. It was their intention. It was addicting. I was beyond horny from all their talk and my poses. I wanted something in my pussy too.

I was surprised when two hands were on my body. I had been lost in my head again or well lost in their voices. I wasn't paying attention to the smaller signals that they may have given me that they had stood up.

"Oh, I want her ass." Mr. Reynolds pressed his thumb against my puckered anal opening. I groaned. The two of them laughed.

"We will get her a plug." Mrs. Reynolds' hands were massaging the globes of my ass. I wobbled but held my pose. Her hands were softer and smaller than Mr. Reynolds'. I had already learned the difference in their touches.

Mr. Reynolds applied pressure to my hole. I leaned forward as much as I could in that position in a subconscious attempt to escape the anal invader. He gripped my hip and growled in warning.

"All these poses are making me hot." Mr. Reynolds said.

"Me too." Mrs. Reynolds agreed.

Then her hands were gone. I heard shuffling of clothing. I held my pose. "Release, Slut." Mrs. Reynolds said when I heard sucking noises.

I stood up and turned. I gaped at what I saw. Mr. Reynolds' sweatpants were at his ankles. Mrs. Reynolds bent over the couch. Mr. Reynolds had a hold of her hips.

With a slap of her ass and chuckle from both of them, Mr. Reynolds thrust into Mrs. Reynolds. I stood awkwardly watching the two of them fuck. I couldn't move. I couldn't take my eyes off them. I didn't know what to do.

They fucked in a wild frenzy. Mr. Reynolds held nothing back. He pushed his cock in and out of her while groaning deeply. Mrs. Reynolds squealed delightfully and held onto the couch so hard her knuckles turned white.

"Fuck me!" Mrs. Reynolds cried out. "Harder you asshole."

Mr. Reynolds pulled back her hips. I heard the slapping sound of Mr. Reynolds' pelvis smacking Mrs. Reynold's ass. I stepped to the side of them to get a better view.

Mrs. Reynolds' ass jiggled as Mr. Reynolds plowed into her. Mr. Reynolds' belly bounced with each inward thrust. I was both revolted and intrigued by the sight. I believed they didn't fuck. Wasn't that why they needed me?

The smell of sex wafted toward me. It did nothing but spur on my already horny state. Mindlessly, my right palm covered my breast. My nipples tingled immediately, sore from all the play they had recently. I moaned along with Mrs. Reynolds.

"Slut is going to finger herself while I fuck you bitch," Mr. Reynolds explained through clenched teeth. "Isn't that right, Slut?"

"Yes, Mr. Reynolds," I responded as my left hand slipped between my legs. I found my sex soft and dripping. My fingers glided through my folds. I slipped two into my canal just as Mr. Reynolds threw his head back and bellowed.

My breath hitched as Mrs. Reynolds announced she was cumming. I drove my fingers into myself in an attempt to match Mr. Reynolds' pace. I bent my knees and stood clumsily fingering myself.

Mr. Reynolds continued to barrel into his wife well after her orgasm. The man had stamina. I was impressed that a man his size could go on for so long. It made me want him. Wanting him, further confused me to realize that.

I pulled at my sore nipple and let out a cry. It wasn't long before Mr. Reynolds howled. He stopped moving and bent over his wife. I continued to fuck myself.

Gasping for breath, Mr. Reynolds turned, keeping his cheek on his wife's back. "Stop, Slut. We are done."

I whimpered and pulled my hand away. I hadn't cum. I felt cheated. "But, Mr. Reynolds." I protested.

Mrs. Reynolds moved from beneath her husband and snickered. "No cumming for you greedy, Slut." She admonished.

I lowered my gaze embarrassed at what I had just done. Was I really about to beg my neighbors to allow me to continue to finger myself in front of them? What a sick pervert I was.

"Don't you want my husband's cum?" Mrs. Reynolds taunted.

I lifted my eyes toward her. Mr. Reynolds had flopped on the couch beside her attempting to catch his breath. "Yes, Mrs. Reynolds," I answered softly.

She curled her finger toward me and pointed to the floor between her spread legs. It was a vulgar, yet hedonistic sight. I hesitated a second. I saw her pussy lips covered in dark curls pulled wide open. I saw the white cream dripping from her hole.

I gulped and felt to my knees. I crawled to Mrs. Reynolds. "Good, Slut." They said in unison.

I stopped at the spot between Mrs. Reynold's knees. I was face to face with her pussy. I just didn't know what to do. I had never done this before.

Mrs. Reynolds reached for me. She grabbed my hair and yanked me forward. I didn't have much more time to think. She pushed my face into her sex.

My nose bumped into her, and my mouth was over her hole. The taste was salty, and the smell was musky. There was a tang like nothing I had ever tasted before.

My tongue slipped from my mouth and lapped at the swollen inner lips of Mrs. Reynolds pussy. I closed my eyes and turned my head slightly. I worked at every possible angle. I covered every crevice with my tongue. I sucked on her lips. I swallowed the mix juices of Mr. Reynolds and Mrs. Reynolds coupling.

"She looks good there." Mr. Reynolds praised.

My heart soared. Mr. Reynolds was proud of me. It spurred me to try harder. I lifted my mouth and found the hard nubbin peeking out from Mrs. Reynolds' hood. I pressed my tongue against it. Mrs. Reynolds jerked and let out a loud squeak. I did it again. She jerked again.

"She is a beginner but has po-" She gasped when I sucked on the nubbin. "potential." She said contently.

On all fours, with my face buried in Mrs. Reynolds' pussy, I lapped for everything I was worth. I was deep in sex haze. I was lost in submission. All I wanted was to please them. I made it my personal mission to make her cum again. It was all I wanted in the world.

My tongue twirled around her clit. I darted it in and out of her opening. I ran it up and down her inner lips. I sucked on her fat outer lips. I wanted to make sure nothing was left untouched by my tongue.

Mrs. Reynolds reached down and fisted my hair. She moaned loudly and moved my head up and down as if I were nodding. Her hips ground against my face. "That's it you fucking, Slut. That's a good pussy licker." She praised me. "Make me cum you twat, make me cum you fucking dyke."

Her words cut through me. Slut, I was okay with slut. I was their slut. They told me so. The others, the others were new. I wasn't sure how I felt about them.

However, it didn't stop me. I kept licking. I sucked on Mrs. Reynolds' clit. I nipped at her outer labia. I hummed into her pussy. My tongue explored her hole, and soon her legs quivered. I felt her opening twitch around my tongue. I moved faster. I covered more territory the closer she got to orgasm.

It wasn't long before she let out another shriek. My face was covered with a stream of wetness. I kept licking. She trembled around me. She pulled my head tighter against her pussy. I couldn't breathe. It didn't matter.

"FUCK!" She let out. Mrs. Reynolds came on my face. I couldn't be happier. It made me hornier than I had ever been to know I had pleased her.