The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting Jenny's body modified.
3.7k words
4.6
86.1k
68

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit something. I love wearing their cum. When Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds use my mouth, I love when they let me wear their cum. It's my slut badge of honor. It's a visible sign that I have pleased them.

Not to mention, there is this smell, it's hard to describe, its kind of musky, anyway. The smell keeps me horny. That is their goal after all; to keep me horny. Oh, the depraved things they get me to do when I am horny. I will do anything for them and let them do anything to me if they promise an orgasm.

I know I told you all about how Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds taunted me about getting me pierced. It was a thing. It was amazing.

It was about three weeks after I began serving them. Mrs. Reynolds keeps me on a very strict routine and diet. My body has never looked better. She is the best yoga instructor I have ever had. Let's start there. It really was a great day.

As I sat in Bound Angel position, Mr. Reynolds slipped two vibrating eggs into my spread opening. I am pretty consistently wet when I am with them, so no lube was needed. Once I was stuffed, and moaning softly with the low vibrations, Mrs. Reynolds applied the first weighted clamp.

I let out a yip and clenched my teeth. The bite of the clamp always startles me. The second bite on my outer lips causes the same reaction. Even when I know its coming, it hurts and surprises me. I breathe through my nose and out my mouth as I get used to the burn of the weighted clamps on my swollen, slick, labia.

To add to it, Mr. Reynolds takes my right nipple and pinches it between his fingers. When its good and hard, he attaches a vibrating clamp. I groan loudly. It is so hard to concentrate when they do this. They double team me. My left nipple meets the same fate.

At this point, almost all my sensitive areas are vibrating. I am oozing arousal, and my head is swimming. Mrs. Reynolds had to call out the second pose twice before I heard her and moved.

The weights pulled at my lips, and I whimpered. I wanted to bend to alleviate the stretch somehow. It didn't help. With my hand on my hip, my legs parted slightly; I bent toward my right. The weights shifted. The eggs within me went further inside me, pressing against my g-spot. I shuddered.

The clamps on my nipples made me hyper-aware of their presence. They seemed only to have one speed: Tease the fuck out of the wearer. The eggs though, they had multiple. Mr. Reynolds joyfully played with the speeds. Holding the pose was hard.

"How many will Rob do at once?" Mrs. Reynolds asked.

"It depends on her tolerance." Mr. Reynolds asked. He upped the speed on both eggs, and I whined.

"Well, I definitely want the hood piercing." Mrs. Reynolds asserted.

"And I want the nipples." Mr. Reynolds lowered the speed. Once again I whined. He teased me with the control. I wanted more. I wanted to get off. They had denied me orgasm for three days and kept me in a state of endless frenzy.

"Slut, switch sides." Mrs. Reynolds spoke as if I were an afterthought.

I bent my body the other way. The weights shifted. The eggs shifted. My nipples were on fire. My clit pulsed with need.

We went through the poses. I did my best to be as silent as possible. It was impossible. By the end of my routine, I was dripping with sweat, and my cunt was a leaky faucet.

"Come, slut." Mr. Reynolds curled his finger to give me the signal that I was not to orgasm but to approach him. I whined in disappointment.

I went down to my knees. I crawled toward Mr. Reynolds. The weight swayed, and I had to stop after two steps. My body was an exposed nerve of erotic need. He laughed. "Pet." He warned.

I whined and continued on my way. Once at his feet, I spread my knees far apart and sat back on my heels. The weights touched the floor, and I was thankful for the relief. However, my lips parted, and I had to tense my internal muscles to hold the eggs in. I hadn't been permitted to expel them.

Mrs. Reynolds crouched behind me and stroked my hair. "I think someone is horny." She mocked as she whispered in my ear.

I shook and nodded. "Yes. Mrs. Reynolds."

Mrs. Reynolds pulled at the clamps on my nipples. I arched my back and hissed through clenched teeth. The burn in them was unreal. "Be careful my love," Mr. Reynolds warned his wife. They never called me anything other than slut or pet. "We are having those done today."

"Of course." Mrs. Reynolds released one and then the other nipple, and I let out a howl of joy.

The blood rushed back to my nipples, and I almost cried. Mrs. Reynolds reached around and gently grazed them with her palm. My body twitched in an attempt to get away from the stimulation. However, she was behind me, and I couldn't go far.

Mrs. Reynolds released a throating chuckle each time I moved. "What a delight it will be to hang permanent jewelry from these lovely nipples."

"Agreed." Mr. Reynolds said as he reached down and tugged at the clamps on my lower lips.

"Ahhhh." I cried out and squeezed my eyes shut.

Mr. Reynolds pressed his thumb against my clit and slid two fingers into my filled hole. The eggs inside me clacked together. He turned the vibration up, and I nearly doubled over. Mrs. Reynolds held me up.

"Please," I whispered. "Please Mr. Reynolds." I felt weak. I was so close as he pushed the eggs up and let them fall back down into my canal. All the while, his thumb circled my clit.

"Be careful Love." Mrs. Reynolds teased as she pinched my nipples. I arched my back. My body warred with itself. Did I want to bend forward to alleviate the pressure on my clit or arch back to alleviate the pull of my nipples?

"I know." Mr. Reynolds grumbled and stopped teasing my clit.

I whimpered missing the stimulation. I needed to get off. I was desperate. I humped at the air when Mr. Reynolds removed his hand from my sex. The weights scraped the ground.

The two of them laughed at me. Mrs. Reynolds plucked at my nipples. I whined incessantly. I humped my hips. I was embarrassed at my vulgar display of horniness.

Mr. Reynolds pulled the small chains holding the weights on my labia. When he removed the weights from my cunt, I cried out and saw stars. He brought his fingers to my mouth and swiped my own arousal under my nose.

The vibration within me stopped. However, I was very aware of the size and location of the two eggs. "I think she's ready." Mrs. Reynolds announced as she released my sore nipples.

I looked, dazed between the two of them. Ready? Ready for what? Mr. Reynolds helped me to my feet. When I wobbled, he held me steady.

They dressed me in a bikini top and some booty shorts. I wore no panties or bras when with them out in public. The shorts had been cut from a pair of my jeans. Mrs. Reynolds had styled them herself.

A thick strip of jean, the seam really, nestled itself between my pussy lips. It effectively kept the eggs within me. The sides of the "leg holes" we slit. My ass cheeks hung out the bottom. I was sex on toast.

Mrs. Reynolds offered me a pair of flip-flops to wear. Deep in subspace, Mrs. Reynolds to my right and Mr. Reynolds to my left, they led me out of the house. Each step caused the eggs to move inside me. Each step I bit back a moan.

They ensured I got into the back seat safely. Mr. Reynolds buckled me in. Mrs. Reynolds got in beside me. Mr. Reynolds got in the driver's seat.

"You are going to get pierced today slut," Mrs. Reynolds stroked my hair. "You will be so pretty." She cooed.

Mr. Reynolds pulled the car out. "You'll be fucking hot." Mr. Reynolds added crassly.

Mrs. Reynolds kissed my cheek and my neck. I tilted my head and offered her my body. I always offered them my body. It was theirs.

She licked my neck and sucked. Her teeth grazed my skin. I squirmed. Mr. Reynolds must have had the remote. He turned the eggs on again. I jolted.

Mrs. Reynolds chuckled and flicked her tongue against my earlobe. "You think you're horny now?" She pressed. She popped open my fly and slipped her hand into my jeans.

Mrs. Reynolds pressed her palm against my mound. I immediately ground my hips against her. She bit my earlobe. "Yes. Mrs. Reynolds." I breathed heavily.

"When the barbell is through your hood we will have a nice large bead on your clit. You will feel it all the time." She explained in a whisper to my ear.

I moaned and threw my head back. I humped her hand. "Please," I begged.

Mr. Reynolds laughed. I caught his eye in in the rearview mirror. I spread my legs wider so he could see Mrs. Reynolds playing with me.

Mrs. Reynolds pinched my clit. "You're such a slut. Are you spreading your legs so I can play with you?" She teased.

My stomach flopped, and my chest flared in embarrassment. I was. I was spreading my legs for Mrs. Reynolds for Mr. Reynolds. For both of them. I was a slut. "Yes. Mrs. Reynolds." I couldn't concentrate on much other than her hand and the eggs deep inside me.

"It's a good thing you took her hon," Mr. Reynolds made a right. "Can't imagine what would have happened to such a slut without us."

"I know." Mrs. Reynolds nipped at my neck some more and clawed at the seat. "She is so lucky. Aren't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." I gasped.

"And my husband?" She pressed harder into my clit. "Shouldn't you thank him?"

"Yes, Mrs. Reynolds." I nodded and drove my hips forward. "Yes. Mrs. Reynolds. Thank you, Mr. Reynolds. Thank you. Thank you, Mrs. Reynolds. Thank you." I repeated.

They laughed, and Mrs. Reynolds withdrew her hand. "Close your fly." She admonished.

As I looked down and whimpered at the lack of stimulation I did as I was told. "Yes, Mrs.-"

Mrs. Reynolds fingers were in my mouth. I sealed my lips around them and sucked hard. The flavor of my cunt was familiar to me at this point. I had sucked it off Mr. Reynolds cock. I sucked off Mrs. Reynolds dildos. I had sucked it off both their hands. I kind of liked my own tang.

Once we were in the studio, Mrs. Reynolds helped me out of the car. The eggs were turned off. I walked drunkenly, with each of them at my side into the piercers. I learned his name was Rob.

I explained I wanted my nipples and my clitoral hood pierced. Rob explained the risks and the benefits of getting such piercings. Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds were silent. Through the discussion, I came out of my submissive and hedonistic haze. When I signed the consent, I was free and clear minded. I wanted those piercings. It would please my owners.

Rob was a friend of my owners. I learned that quickly. Mr. Reynolds ordered me to strip when Rob pulled the curtains and locked the door to the shop. We had privacy.

I didn't hesitate. I was still high on subspace and endorphins. I obeyed my owners without question. I peeled the shorts from me. My puffy labia on full display and tugged the bikini top off.

I interlaced my fingers and bowed my head. I spread my feet shoulder-width apart. I assumed inspection position. I assumed that was what my owners wanted. They both cooed their praises. They fanned the flame of need within me.

Rob inspected me with my owners watching. At first, I was confused. I was concerned about the stranger touching me. I looked to Mr. Reynolds for reassurance as the Rob pulled and tweaked my nipples, testing their response. Mr. Reynolds took my hands down and squeezed my left. Mrs. Reynolds squeezed my right

"It's okay slut." They said in unison. It was. I had their approval. I had their praise. It was going to be okay.

Rob started with my nipples. Mr. Reynolds held my left hand. Mrs. Reynolds held my right. Rob was quick and masterful. The burn of the needle through my nipple sent a shockwave through my system. My eyes welled with tears.

I didn't actually let the tears fall until the second nipple was done. I screamed, and my owners squeezed my hands. They both whispered how proud of me they were. They told me I was a good slut to do this for them. They told me they were pleased with me.

Rob reviewed with my owners and me how to properly clean my nipples. He explained the length of time healing would take. Basically, my nipples would be out of commission for some time. I looked to my owners. They would be disappointed in me. They loved my nipples. I felt sad.

I was then directed to lie back. The table had stirrups like a gynecological table. Mr. Reynolds guided my feet to the stirrups. Mrs. Reynolds stroked my hair. She whispered praises. I looked down between my spread knees.

Mr. Reynolds and Rob were there. They peered at my opened sex. "You're going to have to take those out," Rob said.

My cheeks burned, and my head flew back. The eggs.

"Expel them, slut." Mr. Reynolds ordered.

I clenched my muscles, and the slurp of one and then the other leg mortified me. I covered my face with both my hands. Mrs. Reynolds stroked my hair. "You are such a good pet." She said.

"She held them in for a long time." Mr. Reynolds explained to Rob.

"Well trained then," Rob replied.

I could have died on the table. It was one thing for Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds to discuss me among themselves but the piercer? I didn't know him. I whimpered.

Mrs. Reynolds pulled my hands from my face. "Don't hide slut. I want to see you."

I whimpered even louder.

Mrs. Reynolds smiled down at me. She kissed my forehead. "Good girl." She praised. "Our good slut."

I jumped when the wide fingers, gloved fingers, pulled at my labia. "They are nice and fat. You going to get those done too?"

"Not today." Mr. Reynolds explained. "I like to dangle weights from them still. I don't want those out of commission too."

The two men laughed, and I felt the wide finger slide into my opening. I bucked my hips and moaned. Mrs. Reynolds stroked my cheek.

"So responsive seems tight," Rob stated as his fingers twisted inside me.

His thumb pressed into my clit. I yipped and curled my toes. I balled my fists. I could cum right there if they let me. "Please Mrs. Reynolds," I begged.

"Can she orgasm before the piercing?" Mrs. Reynolds asked.

The fingers moved within me roughly. The thumb applied more pressure than before. I was about to burst. My hips bucked back and forth. "Please! Mr. Reynolds!" I cried out.

"She clenches well," Rob commented.

It was as if my cries went unheard. "Mrs. Reynolds." I whimpered. "Please," I begged further.

"You have my permission slut, but you know you have to get both of our permissions when we are both present." She combed my hair with her fingers.

"Please!" I screamed. "Mr. Reynolds." I was desperate.

The two men laughed between my legs. "How long have you been putting her off?" Rob asked and worked a third finger into me.

I twisted on the table. I rode Rob's hand as if he were a bronco. I panted. I gasped. I wailed in need. They ignored me and conversed about me.

"Been about three days. We wanted her primed for you." Mr. Reynolds grinned and patted my calf as I trembled.

"Won't impact things if you let her," Rob answered finally.

"I know but look at her." Mr. Reynolds stroke my leg teasingly.

I gritted my teeth and breathed shallowly. I couldn't hold it back much longer. "Please." I tried one more time.

"She is so lost in her need to cum. She will do anything. She is such a slut like this. I can fuck her. You can fuck her. My wife can fuck her. She will do anything when she is this horny. Hell, I bet I could fuck her ass, you could fuck her cunt, and she would eat my wife out if we just told her she could cum afterward."

The men laughed. Then the hand inside me stopped. "Okay." That was all I heard. I whined I needed more. I needed his hand.

Mrs. Reynolds tugged down her capri pants and panties. She climbed on top of the table. She lowered her pussy over my mouth. They had trained me. I knew what I had to do without being told. Though, I was just told.

I sucked on her outer lips. I pulled one into my mouth and then the other. She slid back and forth; she rubbed her slit on my face. I moaned. Her smell filled my nose and my lungs. I lapped at her sex trying to follow her rhythm.

She lifted up, and they tugged me to my fit. I wobbled. I was dizzy. My Reynolds held me against his belly. My hand fell, and I realized he had taken off his pants. My hand went to his cock and pumped his semi-hard dick.

He pressed me against him. "You are such a slut." He praised me

"Thank you, Mr. Reynolds." I gasped.

Mr. Reynolds handed me off to Rob. "Get him ready, pet." Mrs. Reynolds ordered.

I fell to my knees and pulled the man's opened pants down. I took his flaccid member in my mouth. "Whoa!" He cried and rested his hands on my head. "You weren't kidding. She is a goddamn slut!"

The three of them laughed at me. I thrummed with need. I would never have done this in a million years if they didn't make me their slut. I was so grateful they had. Rob's dick was thin and long; nothing like Mr. Reynolds. Its length pushed past my gag reflex, and I jerked when he was fully hard.

Hands, I'm not sure whose, went to my armpits and lifted. I laid on my back on top of Mr. Reynold's soft and hair body. My legs were returned to the stirrups. Mr. Reynolds pulled my ass cheeks apart. "We've been practicing slut. Are you ready?" He growled in my ear.

Something cool touched my anal ring. A finger massaged the gel into my pucker. I moaned and shivered. "Yes, Mr. Reynolds."

The swollen head of his erection pressed against my opening. Since Mrs. Reynolds had been using a plug on my ass for a week now, I opened quickly. I spent most of my time alone plugged. My ass was primed for Mr. Reynolds.

I loudly howled when he sunk into the root. Every muscle in my body responded. I dove into the subspace pool and could only concentrate on the slight movement of the veiny dick in my ass.

Mr. Reynolds sucked on my neck. For a while, I rode the wave of anal sex. I got used to the feeling of him buried inside me. Then, though, then it came. Like a whoosh I wasn't prepared for, Rob thrust himself into my cunt

Again I howled. I gripped Mr. Reynolds arms, and he grunted in my ear. Mr. Reynolds' small thrusts stopped. Rob, however, pounded into me. I felt the thin wall between my toy holes was all that separated the two men from touching.

My body trembled. I wailed loudly. My head spun. Double penetration was like nothing I had ever experienced before. My body was in overdrive. Then, then the sweet taste of Mrs. Reynolds was on my face.

My tongue darted into her slit. I frantically searched for her clit. To be honest, it must have been the worst I ever was at eating her out. I couldn't concentrate. It was more like she was riding my face. My nose pressed into her clit. My tongue slipped in and out of her hole.

The force of Rob driving into me drove me down onto Mr. Reynolds' cock. It slid my head back and forth against Mrs. Reynolds' pussy. I was useless. I was a useless fuck doll.

Mr. Reynolds went first. His cock swelled and spilled his semen deep into my ass. That must have triggered Rob. He went next. He bathed my womb in his jizz. With the two men sated and shrinking inside me. I focused on Mrs. Reynolds.

With renewed vigor, I swirled my tongue around. I found Mrs. Reynolds' clit and assaulted it with flicks and sucking. She humped my head and held my ears. "Fucking slut that's it. Eat my pussy you goddamn whore!" She bellowed.

Mr. Reynolds slapped my ass. I bucked. I was so over sensitive. Rob had withdrawn from me and pinched pressed on my clit. I moaned loud into Mrs. Reynolds' pussy.

Shortly after, Mrs. Reynolds bathed me in her juice. She gushed over my face and pulled my head against her. I couldn't breathe. I could only taste her.

She climbed off me. I writhed on the table. Rob had three of his fingers buried in my cunt. Mr. Reynolds' flaccid cock moved within me. I could barely concentrate. "Please," I asked weakly.

12