The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenny's parents come home and its time to go to church.
3.6k words
4.63
48.2k
38

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Jenny, and I am a pet slut. It has been one month, three days, and seven hours since my last orgasm. Having to admit that, months ago, would have been agony. Now though, now I am fully invested in the sexual satisfaction of my owners.

My parents came home three days ago. The anxiety I felt about their return was nearly unbearable. It distracted me from my duties. I'm ashamed to admit that I was lackluster in my pleasuring of my owners.

The first few times, I received punishments. I was not permitted to touch my owners. I was not permitted to please my owners. They told me how displeased they were with me. It crushed me.

However, it only took them a day to realize something was amiss. Mrs. Reynolds tied me, naked, face-up, spread eagle to my bed at home. My home, not their home, my parent's home. I just knew they were going to reject me. They were going to end things.

Instead, they did the opposite. They sat on either side of me and probed me. Not in that way, you sick perverts, they did an emotional probe. They asked all the right questions and got me to admit my fear: losing them when my parents came home.

To my delight, it wasn't their plan. Instead, they just explained they would be more creative. To reassure me, Mrs. Reynolds straddled my face while Mr. Reynolds fucked my ass. They kissed over my slut body until they both got off.

While I got to sleep in their bed for the first time that night, between them, our sex sheets awaited me for when I returned to my parent's home. I didn't want the fantasy to end. I couldn't have been more wrong. It wouldn't end when my parents came home. It definitely got kicked up a notch.

My mother, gullible woman that she was, believed every morning I went to the Reynolds' house to teach Mrs. Reynolds yoga. In reality, I continued the morning routine. I have learned I thrive on structure.

In the evenings, my parents believed I spent my time out with friends. In reality, my evenings were spent with my owners. I entertained them in all manners they wished. I continued to wear plugs, but smaller ones, so my parents wouldn't notice my waddling. Unless I was with my owners, that's when I continued my training, per Mr. Reynolds' instructions.

The first Sunday my parents were home was interesting. I had to cut the morning routine short because I was due to go to church with my parents. So, after Mrs. Reynolds was satisfied, I hurried down the stairs to find Mr. Reynolds grinning at the bottom with his hands behind his back.

"Rushing off so soon, slut?" He asked with a hint of intention.

I swallowed hard, immediately concerned I had displeased him. "Forgive me, Mr. Reynolds." I bowed my head at him, standing at the bottom step. It put my height higher than his. It wasn't a comfortable position for me. "I have to go to church."

"Without your inspection?" He tsk'ed.

My hands were behind my back. I clasped and unclasped them nervously. "Mr. Reynolds, we discussed this and how I would not be able to complete my duties in full on Sundays."

"Turn around, slut." He ordered.

I whimpered but complied. "Yes, Mr. Reynolds."

"This will be a short inspection. I would be neglectful if I didn't give you a short inspection, pet." He said with a hand on the small of my back. "Bend."

I did as I was told. I put my hands on the higher step and parted my legs. There was an average size metal, jeweled plug, in my ass.

I felt Mr. Reynolds' wide, stubby, fingers pulled my ass cheeks apart. My cheeks grew crimson, and I hung my head. My sex already smoldered from Mrs. Reynolds' cries of passion earlier. I knew my puffy pussy lips glistened with my need.

Mr. Reynolds pushed the plug, and I groaned immediately. My legs wobbled. If he wanted to fuck me on the stairs, I wouldn't stop him. I couldn't stop him. I wiggled my ass invitingly.

Mr. Reynolds chuckled. I felt his fingers grip the plug and he pumped it a few times before he popped it out. I gasped feeling my hole spread wide and then tighten again.

"How pretty. You have a small little gape, slut." He observed as his finger traced my anal ring.

I moaned and rested my head on the step, freeing my hands. I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart for him, giving him a better look at my puckered hole.

"Such a good whore you are." He praised, and it stroked my ego and my arousal.

Mr. Reynold's ran his finger from my protruding clit, over my spread pussy lips and up toward my well-lubed asshole. He pushed his two fingers in without any resistance. I leaned forward on the steps and again let out a sensual moan.

He finger fucked my ass a few strokes before I felt the first bulb enter me. I sucked in a breath not expecting him to fill me with anything more than a plug. My body trembled as he worked a larger ball into me. My knees weakened as he pulled it back out with another pop.

"What I wouldn't give to fuck this ass before so you can sit in that church with my cum leaking out of you." He whispered, and I trembled in need. I wanted that too. I wanted his cum inside me, on me, I wanted it all.

"Please, Mr. Reynolds," I begged for just that.

Mr. Reynolds swatted my ass playfully with a chuckle. "Good, pet."

Another bit of pressure before I squeaked and the medium-sized ball went back into my anus. My ass felt full. Though, I knew more was to come. I felt the thick rubber rod between the balls.

I felt the largest ball against my opening. Mr. Reynolds had applied a generous amount of lube to it. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to regulate my breathing. I braced myself for its entrance.

It burned. It stretched. It went halfway in, and I let out a squeal. Mr. Reynolds massaged my lower back and backed off.

I wouldn't say I'm an anal pro or anything but, I could take quite the girth. Mr. Reynolds enjoyed seeing my hole stretch. He enjoyed filling my ass with big toys and seeing how wet my pussy got.

As if on cue, Mr. Reynolds reached between my legs and pinched my swollen clit. "Ahhh." I shuddered.

"Be a good slut and maybe you can cum today." He teased.

I wiggled my hips again eager for whatever he would give me. I wanted that orgasm more than breath. I didn't care what he'd do to my body to get it.

Mr. Reynolds continued to pinch and press my clit. I felt the beads of sweat forming at my hairline as he pushed and pulled at the large ball threatening to tear my anal ring. I could feel that more of it went in each time he pushed. He was going slow though.

My head swam with hedonism when I finally felt it sink in. My asshole swallowed it. My hole didn't seal. I know because his finger traced my rim.

"Beautiful, pet slut." Mr. Reynolds crooned.

He tapped my back, the signal that I was to rise. I wobbled, and he held me upright. My hooded eyes wouldn't meet his. And he pulled me down to the floor. I was in horny subspace from his anal play.

He wrapped his arms around my naked body and held me. He petted my hair and whispered his appreciation of me in my ear. It didn't take long for me to come back to reality. He helped me with a sundress, pulling it over my head.

Just as I headed out the door, Mrs. Reynolds called from the top of the stairs, "Wait!"

I turned. The balls in me vibrated slightly with the movement, and I gasped. Mr. Reynolds grinned knowingly and evilly.

Mrs. Reynolds waved something at me that I didn't recognize as she trotted down the stairs. Also, her robe was open. Her sagging breasts swayed. Her stomach jiggled. My mouth watered. I was horny for a middle-aged woman.

Once at the bottom step, she thrust out a ball of black lace. "Pet, you are permitted to wear these during service." She announced, slightly out of breath.

I peered at her not fully understanding. I took what she held out and looked them over. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't recognize panties when I saw them immediately.

The Reynolds' laughed at my confusion once it dawned on me. Holding Mrs. Reynolds, Mr. Reynolds assisted me in slipping the lacy things up my thighs. The thong nestled between my ass cheeks. To my surprise, a hard, plastic, battery pack pressed against my clit.

Mrs. Reynolds smiled wickedly and wiggled a remote. "Go worship, slut." She winked.

"Yes. Mrs. Reynolds. Thank you, Mrs. Reynolds." I said not quite sure what was going on. I turned to Mr. Reynolds. "Thank you, Mr. Reynolds, for filling my ass."

Mr. Reynolds nodded.

I didn't quite waddle out of their house, but I definitely took a few awkward steps. Between the size of what was inside me and the vibrations from them pushing together, I nearly came by the time I returned to my house.

"Don't you look all sweaty." My mother commented when I walked through the door.

Immediately my face heated in a blush. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"Well, no time." She said with a tight-lipped frown. "We're going to be late for service."

As she rushed me out of the door, my father followed. The moment I got in the back seat of the car, the radio clicked on to a Christian Rock station and my panties came to life. I gasped in surprise and gripped the hem of the sun-dress in tight fists.

"You okay, princess?" My father asked as he backed the car out of the drive.

I nodded biting my lip. I fought the urge to wiggle my hips. My ass full, my pussy vibrating, the metal bead teasing my engorged clit, I was dizzy. Church would be hell if this kept up.

Thankfully, it only lasted a minute or two before the vibration stopped. I let out a deep sigh. My owners were evil. My owners were devious. I loved them.

Sitting beside my parents at church was agony. Each time the choir sang, my clit did too. Each time the group repeated the words of the pastor my body rocked with need. The vibration of the panties had me seeing stars.

My toes curled, my body hummed, and I was sure anyone looking at me would see my nipples poking through the thin material of my sundress. However, that was the least of my worries. I was sure the back of my dress was soaked with arousal halfway through the sermon. How would I talk my way out a wet ass? Embarrassment lit up my cheeks.

It was the more torturous hour of my holy life. I made it a point to walk, on wobbly legs, behind my parents once the service was over. Strangers could see the signs of my sluttiness if they looked at my ass and I didn't care. I just didn't want my parents to know.

"Bob!" a familiar voice called through the crowd. "Mary!"

I turned in the direction. My heart flipped. Mr. Reynolds waved in our direction. "Is that Mark Reynolds?" My father whispered.

"Yes," I replied, barely audible. I was caught between excitement to see him and confusion. They didn't come to church.

"I think it is." My mother proclaimed.

To my shock, my parents went toward him. I followed along blindly. I wanted to be with my owner. I wanted to hump his leg. I wanted to beg him to fuck me senseless. I wanted my parents to witness none of this.

I was a shameful slut after all, but even I had limits. Though, I was pretty fucking horny at church. No. No, I wouldn't even dream of it.

"So good to see you. We missed you at the service." My mother nearly sang.

Mr. Reynolds smiled at them, but his eyes focused on me. I jolted when the panties hummed to life. My eyes widened, and his smile grew, though he returned his attention on my parents.

"My wife's sister is ill. We promised to come pray for her." He explained.

I tried to focus on the conversation but couldn't. Instead, my mind went to my cunt. It went to my ass. My sex was on fire. I was needy. I bit my lower lip as the bead against my clit thrummed away relentless.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I announced desperately.

My parents turned toward me with puzzled looks.

The vibration stopped. "See if you can hurry my wife up." Mr. Reynolds winked.

Sure that my pussy leaked down my legs, I made my way toward the restroom. Once inside I slammed my back against the cool door. I closed my eyes and tried to come down from the heat between my legs.

"So good of you to join me, slut." Mrs. Reynolds cooed.

My eyes snapped open, and I found Mrs. Reynolds stood in a floral dress to her shins and a small white purse in the crook of her arm. I swallowed hard. This was not a coincidence. I fell to my knees uncaring who was in the bathroom.

"Mrs. Reynolds," I said with a dry throat.

She grinned down at me. She stepped toward me and stroked my cheek. "You look flush, pet." She said in mocked concern.

My cheeks reddened. "Mrs. Reynolds, I am horny. Mrs. Reynolds, the plug, the panties, I am close Mrs. Reynolds. I have done my best to be a good pet, Mrs. Reynolds." I blurted out shamelessly.

She ran her fingers through my hair and looked down at me with amusement. "What do you want, slut?"

"To cum Mrs. Reynolds," I admitted freely.

"What are the rules about cumming for sluts like you?" Mrs. Reynolds asked with a bit of admonishment as she gripped my chin tightly.

"For my owners to cum first, Mrs. Reynolds," I replied.

Mrs. Reynolds nodded and released my chin. She reached over and locked the bathroom door. She then backed up so that she was against the wall. She spread her legs and pointed between them at the floor,

I wasted no time. I crawled over and slipped my head under her dress. She wore panties, and it didn't deter me. I lapped at her thighs. I kissed at her panty-clad mound. I sucked her juices through the cloth.

The vibration between my legs started again, and I humped at the air. I didn't care. I was a whore. I was a slut. I was a pet to my masters, and I pleased them.

I nibbled at her lower lips and heard Mrs. Reynolds suck in a deep breath. Her hand came behind my head, and she pushed my deeper against her sex. I used my tongue to push her panties aside. I lapped at her folds. I sucked on her inner lips. Mrs. Reynolds bucked.

My tongue laved the full length of her slit several times before I swirled it around her opening. Mrs. Reynolds hissed in delight when my tongue pressed against her clit. I lapped at her clit; I sealed my lips around it, I sucked.

I did all the things Mrs. Reynolds had taught me pleased her. All the while my own greedy moans vibrated within me as the intensity of the vibration oscillated.

"Enough," Mrs. Reynolds said panting.

I pulled back disappointed. I hadn't made her cum yet. Though, she didn't seem to mind. I did. I wanted to please my owner. I didn't care we were in church. I wanted her to cum. I needed her to cum. She had to cum before I could cum.

"Go in there, and bend over." She pointed toward the accessible stall.

I crawled over. The balls in my ass moved, and I halted for a moment. It was almost too much. I was so full. I feared they were going to fall out.

Once inside the stall, I stood up. I put my hands on the toilet, which thankfully was clean and spread my legs. Mrs. Reynolds was behind me, and she ran her hand over my ass.

My dress had ridden up but not enough to be vulgar. I was at church after all. She lifted it to expose me. The cool air tickled my swollen and needy pussy. Mrs. Reynolds pulled my panties down.

"Open, whore." She hissed.

I opened my mouth and found my pungent flavor in my mouth when she stuffed my panties in. It was awkward with the battery pack, but I made it work. I wanted to please Mrs. Reynolds.

Mrs. Reynolds fingered my pussy lips. My knees buckled slightly. I was oversensitive from all the play. She poked at my clit, and the bead skidded over it. I whined into the panties. She chuckled.

I heard the snap of her purse open. I heard her shuffled a bit. Then I felt it.

Hard. Plastic. Vibration. Mrs. Reynolds plunged a dildo into me, deep into me. I cried into the panties which muffled my screams. Tears welled in my eyes. She was fucking me. Mrs. Reynolds was fucking me in the bathroom of my church.

She pulled back and moaned herself. She drove into me again. She gripped my hips and pulled me back and forth. I rode the plastic invader like my life depended on it. It wouldn't take me long to explode.

I whimpered on my panty gag. She needed to cum. I couldn't cum without her going first.

Mrs. Reynolds continued to groan as she plunged roughly in and out of me. Her one hand snaked around my hip, and she pinched my clit hard. My eyes widened, and I cried into my gag.

She pulled at my clit roughly. She fucked me hard. I nearly lost my balance a few times. If I wasn't careful, my head would dunk into the toilet.

Mrs. Reynolds wrapped my hair around her wrist, and she yanked my head back. The dildo buried deep in my cunt with my ass against her pelvis. She leaned, down, so her mouth was against my ear. She bit my earlobe, and I trembled.

"I'm so fucking close, slut. Stay here. It's giving me good pressure on my clit. Once I cum, pet you can cum all over my feel doe. You want that don't you?" She purred in my ear in a sensual breathlessness it almost undid me.

"Yes," I mumbled around my panty gag. "Yef Mf-f. Reyfolds."

She laughed and tugged back at my hair harder. She bucked her hips, and I did the same. "Fuck whore. Fuck slut. Fuck fuck fuck." She whispered in my hear. She panted, and her hot breath tickled my skin.

She trembled behind me. Mrs. Reynolds was cumming. I pushed back on the dildo. The feel-doe she called it.

Once she came down, Mrs. Reynolds let go of my hair and slapped my ass. "Fuck it, slut, I haven't got all day. You have one minute to get off. If you don't, it's not my fault."

Wild with need, I pushed back on the fake cock. I humped it wildly. Mrs. Reynolds rolled my clit between her fingers. She pinched, she pulled. I whimpered, and my orgasm rocked me.

I saw stars. I screamed. The gag couldn't hide it. She covered my mouth as I did. My knees gave out, and Mrs. Reynolds held me up. I rode her cock and my pleasure for what seemed like an eternity.

Mrs. Reynolds, once I was done, gently brought me to the cool tiled floor. She held me a few minutes while I started to come down. She stroked my hair and praised my sluttiness.

Then, Mrs. Reynolds stood. Her dress was up over her hips, and a long purple dildo protruded from between her legs. She pointed to it. I got up on my knees, immediately removed my panties gag, and slipped my mouth over it.

I noticed then that while this long piece jutted from her pelvis, another piece disappeared inside her opening. I cleaned the toy of my orgasm first. Then I bent down and licked around her opening.

She pulled the bulb from her pussy and shoved it into my mouth. I suckled it clean of her orgasm as well. I returned to her pussy, and she laughed. "Eager little slut." She pushed my head away.

I knelt on the floor of the church bathroom, pantiless, with her juices glistening on my face. I was sated for the first time in a long time. She stroked my cheek.

"I'm going out now. Clean up." She instructed as she picked up my panties and put them in her purse with the dildo. "Come out after me to find your parents." She winked.

Mrs. Reynolds unlocked the door with me still kneeling on the floor. I waited until she left the room before I got to my feet. I looked in the mirror at my reflection.

My makeup smeared down my face. My hair was disheveled. I smiled. I looked like a freshly fucked slut. I was a freshly fucked slut; a pet slut. I wanted to wear it with pride, but I was told to clean up. So, I did as instructed. I am a good pet slut to my neighbors.