The Neighbour

Story Info
Woman watches man have sex with his maid.
2.9k words
4.15
31k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently moved into a small house in a dump of a town called Morview. The place was worn down and not many people lived there. The population had been reduced over the years due to lack of employment opportunities and basic necessities. My living conditions were temporary, I was an architect specially invited from India to design the plan for the upcoming condos my friend, Dave was going to build. Dave and I met 6 years ago at a party when he was in India; I was 22 at the time. We were introduced by a mutual friend, and we hit it off pretty quickly. We stayed in touch even after he left and shared almost everything, talking every day through Skype or chats. We had amazing chemistry, so we decided to date a few months later. Sadly, that didn't work out as we realized the chemistry we shared was only as friends and nothing more. We continued to be friends but our chats lessened over the time as we got busy with our careers; he went onto manage his family business, while I became an architect. We had discussed working together in the past but I didn't think it would actually happen. I was surprised when he had made the offer, especially because I wasn't well known in my field yet and I thought he would want someone more experienced and famous.

My name is Ella, I'm 28 and I've been single for as long as I can remember. I've had 3 boyfriends in the past but it didn't last, mainly because the sex wasn't that great. I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong. I wasn't that bad looking; I had long black hair that reached my waist, fair complexion, and dark brown eyes. My breast size is 34B which may not be much for some people but I think they are good enough. I wasted a lot of time obsessing over my looks and my lovemaking technique, but given up eventually, shifting my focus to my career.

This was a huge opportunity for me and I knew it was going to change a lot for me on a professional level. Little did I know, this project was going to affect my personal life too at a great length. I was surprised no one had started this project earlier, given how much profit it would make. The town consisted of a small grocery store, which was the only one, where you found your usual basic amenities. It also had a police station, two cafes, a library that no one visited, a learning center, small clinic and twenty-five to thirty houses, some of which now lay empty. The population was 50-60 people at the most, who farmed the lands.

I like living alone when I'm working, it helps me relax my mind and think of how I want a certain place to look like when I'm done with it. My crew helped me settle in the house as they took care of all the repairs and set up some furniture. They wondered why I would want to live in a small house away from everyone when I could have just lived in the huge abandoned house in the middle of the town, it would be very convenient for me. Unfortunately, I didn't work like that, so when they were done they all left asking me to let them know when the plans are ready.

The first day I decided to explore the whole place to get an idea of what I was going to work with. I was met with some angry glances by the senior citizens as I walked by, who weren't very happy about the changes being made to the town, the younger ones, on the other hand, were very excited. I went home as it began getting darker, I was really tired and wanted to take a shower, eat food and get to bed. I reached the house and found a small care package at the doorstep with a note that said 'welcome to the neighborhood'. I guessed it was from the house which was at a five minutes distance from my place. I made a mental note to thank them personally first thing in the morning.

I finished up my chores, hit the bed and immediately fell into a deep slumber. I woke up in the morning, had my coffee and as a token of gratitude, took a small statue of a swan I had carried from back home to give to the neighbors. I walked up and knocked the door which was opened by a gorgeous blonde in a French maid costume, the buttons could barely hold her top together and her hardened nipples were just waiting to pop out of the top, the bottom of the costume was so short, I could almost see her pussy. She wore high heels and had a duster in her hand. I couldn't hide my embarrassment because I had obviously disturbed the couple at the wrong time.

"I'm sorry," I said, trying hard to not look at those nipples, "I can just come back later."

"Oh no, don't be silly... I was just cleaning up, almost done with it, why don't you come in and have a seat. I know you are the architect woman. I really like women in top positions," she said, in the most seductive voice. I was just trying to hold it together.

I entered the place and we began talking, she asked me a few questions about my life and told a little about herself. Halfway through the conversation, I heard a noise and saw a man looking like a perverted grandpa walking down the stairs. I was shocked wondering what Layla, the girl, possibly saw in this old fart to have married him. My shock didn't last much longer as a few minutes later she explained to me that she was his live-in maid and had moved in just a month ago.

"He makes you wear that while cleaning?" I asked her surprised, when the man went to the kitchen. He barely said 4 words to me since he came down and I didn't care much for him.

"Oh no! I wear it coz I like it," she told me with a smile. We spoke a little more and I left, trying to make sense of what I saw but I was just getting started. I occasionally saw Layla and she was very polite with me, while also making suggestions that she was expecting something more. I preferred keeping my distance.

It was one night that the electricity of the whole town went out and we were in total darkness. I fumbled blindly around the house and found half a candle which I lit to help with a little visibility. I realized that was the only source of light I had as I had forgotten to purchase any. I took the candle and decided to walk down to Layla's place to ask for a spare lamp or some candles. I knocked the door and she quickly answered.

"You're just in time for dinner," she chirped when she saw me. I told her I couldn't stay and just needed a few candles, but she wouldn't hear of it and insisted I come in. She gave me soup and noodles she prepared and it was the best food I had eaten since I came here. The old man was sitting by the fireplace watching my every move.

"You have to stay back here; I couldn't let you possibly be home alone during this blackout. We don't know when the electricity will be back," she said.

I agreed to stay and sat down by the warmth of the fireplace. Layla took a seat opposite me and I saw she wasn't wearing any underwear. I tried not to look into her direction. The old man sat next to her and didn't say much, we spoke a little and she started talking about all the sex she has had over the years.

"I'm hungry!" The man said, and I thought Layla would go to the kitchen to get him some food. Instead, she unbuttoned her top and took her boobs out. They were so beautiful and round with pink tits, they were big but tight and did not sag, I couldn't stop looking at the lusciousness of those. Then she took them in her hand and pressed a little squirting the milk, she was lactating but I couldn't understand how. She then took the old man by the face and placed his mouth on the left boob and he sucked at it. She was literally breastfeeding him. My brain told me to make a run for it but my legs wouldn't give way so I just sat and stared like a moron.

She saw me looking at her and asked if I wanted to have some, but I politely refused. She smiled at me and continued feeding him, moaning a couple of times as he teased her nipples with his tongue. She ran her hands through his hair and his face, caressing it and enjoying. The whole thing went on for a couple of minutes, then she moved him onto her right boob and the scene repeated. Once the man was done, he let out a small burp and said he had to take a piss.

Layla sensed my discomfort and told me how we all had our things when it came to sex. The man loved being fed and she loved feeding him. She massaged her breasts and told me how sore they were. I told her I had to leave but she pleaded with me to stay, she said she loved being watched and I didn't have to participate in it, purely watch. I sat back against my better judgment. The man came back and told her he needed some exercise so Layla lied down and spread her legs, the man was on his knees as he held her tight ass and pulled her up, balancing both her legs on his shoulders, he then opened her vaginal slit with his tongue and pushed it inside, sucking her juices, then ramming his tongue in and out over and over again as she moaned in pleasure. He continued to do this while rubbing her clit with his thumb, at first they were slow moves and then he went faster and harder while Layla screamed in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Just fuck me hard, I'm a little whore and I need to be punished. Put your dick inside me and cum in it. Fuck me! Fuck me!" She kept screaming over and over again.

His movements just got faster and he started alternating between sucking her vagina and her clit. It drove her crazy and her whole body vibrated. Then he placed her down and stuck a finger inside and vigorously moved it in and out, after every minute he added more fingers in one by one, till her juices were on his fingers. Then she sat upright, holding his cock in her fist, she pumped it a little and took it in her mouth, she deep throated him and I could almost feel her gag. I looked up at the man and saw pure lust in his eyes.

She then turned and put 3 fingers in her mouth, soaked them wet and then rubbed her pussy. She was on her knees, she bent over and he entered her from behind, he held her by the waist and began making deep hard thrusts, going faster with each thrust. Layla kept screaming and talking dirty all the while. She was on the verge of cuming when he turned her again and started licking her pussy juices clean, she gave him another blowjob and they continued doing it doggy style, he began spanking her butt till her it turned red and started kissing it. Then he moved forward and held her breasts and began exploiting her nipples with his rough calloused hands.

"I'm cuming!" He yelled, to which she turned over and took his cock in her mouth and vigorously pumped him, he came inside it and she swallowed, then moved on to licking whatever had leaked out off his dick. They both collapsed on the floor, him on top of her, while she stared at me.

I didn't say much after that and went home early morning at the first light. I didn't know what to say, I had felt myself getting aroused watching the whole thing and I could feel my nipples get hardened, my panties were wet but I held my legs close together trying to hold it in. "This is not me," I told myself.

Layla came over later that evening, trying to talk to me about what I had seen but I refused to discuss much. I offered to make some coffee and went to the kitchen. A minute later she was standing really close behind me, she moved her hand in my shirt and cupped my breasts, I tried to turn around but she immediately pushed my hands on the kitchen platform in front of me and held them with her left hand while her right hand opened my shirt, I wasn't wearing a bra and that was an added advantage for her. She began playing with my nipples and fondling my breasts. I tried to resist but it was of no use.

"Please don't fight me, I've wanted you from the first time I saw you. Let me taste you, you don't need to do anything for me, just let me do it to you," she whispered, as I felt her hot breath on my ears.

Then she pushed her right hand down my pants in my underwear and began rubbing my clit, while the left hand continued to caress my breasts. I could feel my juices churning inside, waiting to flow out so I submitted to her, she turned my face and began sucking my lips and pushing her tongue in my mouth, I co-operated and our tongues were now intertwined, exploring each other's mouths while she began finger fucking my pussy. I moaned and she felt my wetness and my juices flowing out so she turned me around and took my pants off completely. She made me sit on the platform and spread my legs with my left leg on her shoulder while she tasted me.

"Mmm... it's so sweet," she moaned, licking it. "I want more baby, cum for me again." She pushed her tongue into my slit and fingered my clit. I was screaming now in pure ecstasy. I held on to her hair because I didn't know what else to hold on to and I felt like I was going to burst. She moved onto my breasts and began tracing my nipples with her tongue, inserting two fingers into my vagina and ramming them hard. I pressed her breasts and her breast milk sprayed over me. She began kissing my lips, my face, and my neck sucking every bit of the milk off me and moved her mouth down and latched onto my clit. I could feel myself cuming, she sensed that and kept encouraging me. I squirted on her face and it made her very happy as she began licking all of it till my pussy and every part around it was dry.

I took off her clothes urgently, wanting to return the favor, I held on to her wrist and rushed her to the bedroom and took out my dildo. She sat on the bed and spread her legs wide, I could see her pink cunt glistening in her own juices. I began kissing her inner thighs, teasing her as she waited for me to do more. I slowly started licking her juices and flicking my tongue on her clit. She made a noise and I continued, I took my fingers and opened her slit and pushed my tongue inside and began exploring her insides. She was screaming, she held my hair with both hands and forced my tongue inside her at a faster pace. I now took the dildo and moved the tip on her clit and on the borders of her vagina, before pushing it inside her without a warning.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes baby...Oh god!" She screamed, the whole village probably heard it. I set the vibrations to the maximum and began pushing it in and out going deeper with every move. She began convulsing as she reached her orgasm and her liquids were all over her thighs and my sheets. I licked them all clean. She turned to face me and I placed the dildo between our mouths and we sucked it all over, wetting it with our saliva. It was my turn now and I turned, getting on my knees, as she pushed it deep in my hole, showering my ass with wet kisses as she continued to fuck me, she spanked me a couple of times and I enjoyed it. I orgasmed and she quickly lapped up the cum. We fell on the bed feeling exhausted. I had never been with a woman before but Layla had made me feel, what I had never felt with another man.

We kept going and I came for her four times that day. It was my first time having multiple orgasms too. She kissed me hard and I kissed her back, holding her close to me as we drifted off to sleep. I began exploring my relationship with her and also my sexuality. She taught me a few tricks over the time and we experimented with a few toys as well, 'taming my uptight pussy' she called it. I've never been so happier.