The Neighbour

Story Info
Charlotte gets cornered in the lift.
1.3k words
3.75
68.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know to this day, why.

His hand on my butt, stroking fondly, firmly. fingers sliding under my mini skirt into my knickers, around the firm curves of my pert, young bottom, burying his thick digits into the shocking valley of my ass crack. Sliding lower to the base, round to my pussy. Probing deeper...

Guess I'd better tell you about me, so you'll understand- I don't but maybe you will.

I'm Charlie, Charlotte really but nobody calls me that. I'm twenty but look younger. I have long blonde hair that, when loose goes all the way down to the base of my spine. - Its my best feature, I reckon.

Any how, I'm petite, as they call it, slim and yet curvy in all the right places. My tits are 34c, My pussy is shaved - John likes it that way.

He's my husband of six months, a really nice, gentle man. Tall, handsome and hard working as an up -and -coming young exec. We are really happy and... yer its relevant, we make love most days. He's good, I swear! But he would never dream of rubbing my 'back hole' like that. We fuck like rabbits, him on top, me with my long legs about his hips, my breasts mashed into his manly chest. Its great!

We met at college and from then on we have been together, 'inseparable' as our friends say... if they only knew my secret.

I'm only telling you cos Someone should know.

Maybe some nice girl with the same secrets can email me later... tell me its ok. Tell me I'm not a slut.

Back to business.

John and I rented this apartment, in a large block on the dodgy side of town. Got to start somewhere, eh?

I've still not got a job but John's salary gives us enough. This leaves me with most days, when I'm not at the gym or 'therapy' shopping the malls, to myself.

Bad news? Bored? No way! I like the time alone in the flat. Guess cos I'm an only child and all.

Guys say I'm great fun at a party... you know, bubbly and fun. Short skirts and see thru tops that show off my ass and tits. John hates it but I like to flirt and have a laugh - but at home I just like to chill and read some.

One day, a few months back, I got back from my workout and cos I was in a hurry, didn't bother to shower and change. I was still in my pink leotard, thick socks and my hair was up in an enormous pony tail. Of course I had my coat on too - cant walk about town like that! But I guess it was open and off my shoulders a bit. Got some wolf whistles from the builder guys working next to our apartment block...

Any how got back and went up the lift.

That's when I first clocked him. He was going up too. He must be fifty at least! But very smart with hawk nose, dark fathomless eyes, dark hair slicked back and greying temples. He's tall and in a dark pin striped suit. Lean and upright like a soldier at attention.

He lives in the flat opposite ours. Never says a word but today he was staring at me. Taking in my young body, unabashed when I coloured up under his stern glare. I looked down and saw why. My nipples were pushing through the latex like two buttons, my flat waist distending with my heavy breathing, and my swim suit was bunched in between my sex lips - I got big one's by the way. John loves to pin them wide when he goes down on me - calls them his theatre curtains...

I went to cover myself with my coat.

"No." He stated.

I looked up ready to tell him to fuck off. -Pervert.

His eyes sparkled and I just looked up.

It was the weirdest moment - the lift clanking. Us, two complete strangers just looking at each other in the strained silence. My hands on the lapels of my coat, as if offering my body to this old guy!

The doors opened and he gestured to me to go before him in a gentlemanly way.

As I turned, he took my shoulder. Firmly. Spun me to look at him again.

"Name."

Eeerrrr. Charlie Stevens..... No, sorry its Dawson - just got married..."

I flashed him my ring. My cheeks burning with embarasment as his eyes drifted over my body, as if memorising each curve.

He ignored it, his eyes boring into mine like a searchlight again.

"Come and see me." He stood, both his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sure we'd love to visit our neighbours..." I stumbled out like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

"No, not him - YOU."

"Errrr, okay." I spluttered. A panic rising that I'd be raped there and then.

"Good."

We both turned to our doors.

As I opened mine, my confidence flooded back.

"What's your name then.?" We looked at each other and once more I felt the panic rise in the silence.

"Sir, to you will do, young lady. Want to know more you'll have to ring this bell."

His door closed.

Well! I was dazed and bemused. The longer I thought about that first encounter the more fun it became... I forgot the panic and fear I felt under his stare. I stripped and dived into the shower. My delicate fingers soaped me over, paying particular attention to my nether bits, if you know what I mean!

But no way was I going to ring his damn bell - or anything else of his for that matter!

A few days went by and as I went back and forth, I did stare at his front door, grinning at how stupid I'd been with him.... Next time I'd give him a piece of my mind for frightening a newly wed young woman.

No way would I ring that fucking bell!

....that's when the start of this confession happened.

I'd dressed in my favourite red short skirt and white blouse to go and see my best mate Sheila for lunch. As I left my flat he'd emerged from his doorway and followed me to the lift.

We didn't speak.

The lift doors opened and he ushered me in.

We stood in silence as the doors closed. I looked up at him about to say something - something nasty, I swear.

He drew his finger up to his mouth. Shhhhhhh.

Then he stepped forward and put his hot, heavy hand to my leg and slowly lifted it to my ass. He rubbed my crack and then leant forward to invade my cunt lips from behind, pulling me into his chest, roughly.

His black eyes locked to mine like magnets.

He knelt and lifting my skirt about my waist - yer, it was that clingy velvety type - he drew my white panties clean down to my ankles. Ran his hands back up my quivering legs to my bald mound. His tongue flashed out like a lizards and he tasted me.

I flinched.

The lift whirled downwards, clanking horribly. His strong nose smelt my traitorous secretions. His thick finger probed me, slow and deep inside me. He rose and took out a camera. The interior light up and I was dazzled. It kicked me out of my trance.

Hey, don't take pictures! I squealed in shock.

My hands pulled my skirt down hurriedly as the doors opened. I went to grab my knickers in panic.

Leave them. He ordered.

Calmly, as if this kind of shit went on every day.

I kicked them off and ran to the outer doors and freedom - thankful there had been nobody waiting when the lift doors had opened.

I glanced back to watch him pick up my favourite pair of white, lacy knickers, sniff them then stuff them in his suit pocket along with his damn camera.

So Guys, you go figure.

There's more, I'm afraid but I'll leave it at that for now.

Anybody had the same thing happen out there? Let me know, cos I'm lost about all this.

I love John to death but this man.... I'm so confused.