The Neighbour

Story Info
An older neighbour helps him out.
1.3k words
4.11
61.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvv2cu
luvv2cu
5 Followers

I see the lady neighbour over the road brushing the step. She is older than me and quite attractive, and for quite a while now, I have had very lewd thoughts about her.

I have devised a plan. Will it work or will it all turn out to be just terribly embarassing for us both...? I have to try it...if I don't I will always wonder what may have happened if I hadn't been so unsure of myself. She is wearing a short nylon overall. I have been told that she wears this short overall to turn on the kids who play football outside her door. Here goes...

I go over to her and ask if she will do me a favour.

"Yes, of course." she says. I tell her that I have a video that someone has lent me but my VCR is broken and could I try it on her recorder. In a surprised voice she replies "Yes,ok...come on in."

We go into her house, and after we have entered her living room I say "I think its some sort of blue movie but I'm not sure."

"Oh," she says quietly as her eyes narrow, "I've never seen one of those, but come on then; I think I'd better close the front door first."

She puts the video into the VCR and sits down on the couch alongside me. The video starts and before long the couple in the film are getting down to sex. In the film the woman starts to stroke the guys cock which starts to grow. I can see that my neighbour is visibly shocked by this. I tell her that I havent seen any films like this before either.

"How far do they actually go?..not all the way surely! They're not going to have full sex are they?...I can't believe they do the full thing in these films?"

I say "I don't know, let's wait and see."

By now, in the film the girl is gently licking the guys balls and moving her mouth up his quivering shaft. My neigbour is lost for words. The girl then moves over the guy who reaches up from the floor to firmly clasp her shapely round buttocks. Slipping his fingers into the soft lacy white panties he gently manouvres them down over the rounded contours of her silken arse. He gives a small gasp as her pussy hair becomes more and more visible.

As the panties are half way down her thighs he stops from pulling them down further. He sits there looking at her. She looks vulnerable, naked except for the panties which are now rolled down to just below the thick heavy folds of her labia. He drinks in the moment. The sight of her now extended nipples and the dark mass of curly black fanny hair glistening with love juice in anticipation of what is to come is now too much for him. His rough fingers quickly drag her knickers down to her ankles as she removes one foot from them...leaving the lacy material clinging to the other but allowing her to open her legs wider for him.

Slowly but urgently he pulls her down towards his throbbing red cock. Holding the shaft in his hand he rubs the round purpled head in between her pussy lips gently edgeing it in. The thick hairs seem to grasp lovingly at the hardened muscle as he begins to gradually coax it further inside. But there no need to be gentle, she is so wet she is able to sit right down on him making that delicious squishy sound as his balls come into contact with her pulsating fanny. They begin to fuck.

My neighbour is now open mouthed in astonishment. I say to her "Are you being turned on by this?"

In a low voice she says "It's hard not to be."

I say "Do this...place your knees and ankles together." which she does. Not wanting to go too far too soon I tell her to move her ankles apart by about 12 inches. Her knees are still together. I can hear the sound of her breathing. I tell her to move her knees apart which she does. "Now then, push upwards with your heels every time the man's cock plunges into the girls pussy in the film." She starts do do this. The hoarseness of her breathing increases. Her eyes open wide with growing excitement as she watches and copies every lunge.

"Now is the time..." I think to myself and I slowly and deliberately unzip my pants. My cock has become so very large and is aching for her velvet touch as I lift it over the top of my shorts. Her eyes are transfixed on my groin area. In silence, but for her laboured breathing, she stares down at it, switching her gaze backwards and forwards between the TV screen and my throbbing red shaft. I take her hand and place it on me. Her fingers grab my dick with eagerness, making me gasp audibly and push upwards with my hips. With an intake of breath she increases the ferocity of her lunges making her skimpy nylon overall ride up even further...now up to her waist to fully reveal her panties.

I can feel the couch shaking due to her thrusts as she now looses all abandon and opens her legs wide to show the now dark soggy mound which is her crotch.

Her other hand now moves between her legs and frantic fingers pull the moist gusset aside to reveal her beautiful hairy cunt as she turns her begging eyes towards me. I drool at the sight of her swollen pink pussy lips, yearning to suck them and to push my searching tongue deep into her love hole. "Do you want me to fuck you the way he is fucking her?" I ask.

"God yes," she whimpers "please...please fuck like that...please fuck me like that as hard as you can."

Breathing heavily we slide down on to the thick carpet and I clumsily push my trousers down and kick them off. There is no time for me to use my tongue on that wonderful juicy slit. We both know that I must get my cock into her aching cunt right now. We then assume the same position as the couple on the TV screen and she forces herself down on to my groin.

"Agghhhhh..." she sighs in triumphant bliss. We both begin to grind our loins against each other making that delicious slapping sound as her wet hairy fanny lips begin to suck eagerly on my big stiff prick. We time our lunges to coincide with those of the couple.

"Scream if you want to" I say as I reach up and tightly squeeze her breasts. "Make as much noise as you want...say whatever you want."

"Please" she moans breathlessly, "make me come hard...keep filling me with your big fat dick! I want to feel all that cum squirting into me."

In the film the guy is now cumming all over the girls face. His jiz is shooting out in spurts. The girl opens her mouth to take in as much as she can...her face now dripping with white cum. This is too much for both of us and I feel myself begin to explode inside her cunt. Her head leans back as she herself begins to cum screaming "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME..."

Our eyes close as we are swept up in overwhelming bliss. I feel the cum spurting out of my cock, filling her pussy with sticky joy. The final lunges from both of us coming in involuntary spasmodic jerks until she finally collapses on top of me, both of us thoroughly satiated and drained.

After a minute or so she rolls off me. She lays on her side looking at me, her breathing becoming more relaxed, as is mine. Her eyes tell me of her enjoyment...a message that she gets from mine also. This won't be the last of our meetings...and it wasn't.

luvv2cu
luvv2cu
5 Followers