The Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara and Matt have me over for a very special party.
4.8k words
4.43
47.4k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So things carried on with Sara, Matt and I whenever my wife was out of town and we were all free. Although for the last six weeks there has been no chance and hardly even sight of each other. I feared the worst, that maybe they were done with me and moved on to someone or something else. But as my wife left for work, out of town on Thursday, I started to get my hopes up. By Friday night I was almost sick in anticipation waiting to see if there was any more to this. As I sat and waited watching TV some cars pulled up to the house next door. I just continued on fixed to the TV. Within no time at all there had to be about a dozen cars around the house. I finally made my way to the door to see if it was her parents or her having the party. As I looked out and seen her parents car was gone my heart almost leapt in excitement. I decided to make my way over to her house and maybe join in the party. As I enter the door I notice that the house is full of people. But what really catches my eye is that they're all women, besides Matt and me.

"Oh look our entertainment has arrived ladies," Sara called out.

All the girls just sort of snickered and looked me over. They went back to partying and drinking. As I went to the bar and got myself a drink. I walked around for a while making some small talk with some of the girls. As I stood and talked to a couple fine looking girls they finally took me by the hand and started to lead me off down the hall.

"We're going to help you get ready," the blond said to me.

"So we're going to start off in here first," finished the other.

As they led me into the bathroom they closed the door behind us and almost immediately began to take off my clothes. As they did they introduced themselves as Erin and Tanya. But not being here to talk they just kept at the job at hand. Without even a moments hesitation they had me completely nude in front of them. The blond again led me into the shower.

"We've got to help you out a bit here," Erin said as she turned and reached behind her to the counter top.

As she turned back around she produced some shaving cream, some razors and a rather large bottle of Nair. As Erin handed Tanya the Nair, Erin then continued on to apply some of the shaving cream to my legs. Tanya also began to smear my body from the ears down with a generous amount of the Nair. Once she was satisfied with where she had rubbed the cream she too then grabbed a razor and began to help Erin as they shaved both my legs and trimmed around my genital area. All the while neither of them paid any attention to the raging hard on I had produced.

"There, now lets get you rinsed off," Tanya said as she reached and turned on the water.

I watched as all the cream from my ears down washed down the drain, as it took my body hair with it. When I finished rinsing and was completely free of hair i turned off the water and slid open the curtain. As I did I immediately felt the cool breeze hit my skin. But this time felt way different than it ever had before. As my bare body just sort of tingled it sent a chill down my spine. Erin and Tanya stood in front of me with some sort of powder, and without a word began to powder my entire body.

"This will help your skin with all the hair we've just taken off it," Tanya said.

They weren't long before they were done and began to lead me back out of the bathroom and down the hall into Sara's room. As we went inside again they turned and closed the door. Erin went around to the end of the bed and pulled out a large paper bag with my name on the side. Striking me as strange, Erin was already turning the bag upside down on the bed and emptying everything out. As a pile of frilly black and white lay before me I knew there was definitely a plan for me to be here tonight. They both began rummaging through the pile. As I just stood there they turned back around toward me. Both holding an opposite end of a black cup less corset. They began to wrap it around my mid section before both going around behind me and pushing and pulling me as they tightened up the strings. Once they had the corset as tight as they wanted they came back around to the front of me and observed my new figure. As my extra skin at my breasts were forced up out of the corset it almost made it look like I had cleavage already. Next Erin took a black with white frill trim bra from the pile and began to fasten it around my chest. While she did this Tanya went back to the pile and pulled out an enormous pair of silicon breasts. She held them in here hand as she applied some glue to the backs of them before approaching me and dropping them into the bra and adjusting them against my skin. Next Erin turned from the pile and held two black stockings in her hand.

"Sit here for a sec so I can help you get these on," she said.

As I sat there she slowly slid the stockings up my hairless legs. As she did it was almost as if it was sending small lightening bolts up to my dick. But still she just carried on and slid the second up as well. As she finished she took my hand and led me back up to my feet. As I did I was met with Tanya holding a black and white pair of frilly panties. As I looked into her hands I could see the panty had a zipper somewhat hidden on the front, and a hole in the rear. She just sort of smiled as she bent down and began to lead my legs into them, before lifting them up to my waist. While we were doing this Erin had fastened the stocking tops to the garters that were hanging off the corset, and had gotten a petticoat type skirt and began to fasten it around my waist.

I could see my reflection in the mirror on the wall. I looked very much like a sluttish French maid. They both grabbed some makeup and went to work on my face. With both of them working at it, it took no time at all. Next they went back to the bed and grabbed a shoulder length dirty blond wig. They fussed with it a moment before raising it up to my head. They then sunk some pins in to hold it tight. Erin stayed and straightened the hair gave the odd tug to see that it was tight enough, as Tanya went back to the bed and grabbed the final items. She returned with a black and white pair of frilly stilettos and went to my feet and began to help my feet inside them. As she got them in, she reached around the ankle and fastened the straps. As she did this I was admiring how sexy I looked in the mirror. But I quickly snapped back to what she was doing when I heard two large clicks coming from below as I looked to see her putting two small locks on the back straps. She just looked up to me with a smile.

"Don't want you running away," Erin joked. "Although by the looks of how much you like it I don't think that'll be a problem," she finished as she looked at my hard on that was straining against my panties.

They both took me by the arms and again began to lead my back out to the party. As we entered the room there was a few whistles as the party had really calmed down and they were mostly all sitting and drinking, and talking almost waiting for me to come in. I was quickly informed that since I was a maid that I must be the one to wait on everyone. So as I took orders and mixed drinks I as back and forth to the bar. While I was out of the room mixing some more drinks I heard more whistles coming from the other room. When I had the drinks made I returned to see Matt dressed the same as I was. So we both went to work as maid's delivering drinks and taking orders. The women were starting to feel the effects of the booze as they were beginning to get a little louder. The odd women would thank us with a pat on the ass or a squeeze of the butt.

It seemed like the drinks were going down quicker they began to get a little bolder. As I delivered another drink to a women she reached up under my petticoat type skirt and rubbed my ass. As she did this the women next to her that had just got a drink began to do the same at the front. They rubbed my hard on, balls and ass before taking they're hands back and returning to they're drinks. I continued on taking orders with much of the same thing happening. As I approached Sara with a drink she just looked at me with a devilish smile. She too ran her hand up my skirt and rubbed around. I looked over too see Matt was getting the same attention from Erin and Tanya. As she reached around to rub my ass she slipped a finger through the hole in the rear of the panties and began to massage my anus. With her other hand she reached around and began to smear a cold liquid on my hole before sliding a finger inside. I again looked to Matt as he must have been had the same happening to him and looked to the ceiling in pleasure. Sara then took her free hand and reached around behind her and grabbed something. Before I could see exactly what it was in her hand she had it up my skirt too. She pulled her fingers out before my bud was met with a cold metal type object. But as she still just looked up to me with that grin she pushed on the object until it began to slid inside. To my surprise, once she had the object inside of me she lowered her hands from my skirt. Whatever it was she just left it in my ass. I must have looked to her in almost panic.

"Don't worry about it, it's just a little wireless egg," she assured me, with her devilish grin.

All the girls around had almost stopped talking to watch the show with Matt and I. Next Sara began to strip off the skirt she had been reaching up underneath. Again I looked over to Matt, as his skirt was already on the ground. Erin and Tanya were now working at fastening a giant rubber dildo to his forehead. I turned back to Sara as she too had the same in her hands, and began to fasten it to me. Once she had it fastened she reached down and undid the zipper on the panties. My hard cock sprang for freedom.

Sara then led me to the centre of the room where Erin and Tanya had already began leading Matt. They had me lay down on the floor on my back. As I did they then led Matt to straddle my face but facing my feet. They lowered him down to the floor before taking hold of the huge dildo attached to my forehead and guiding it to Matt's ass. As they did this the other's helped guide Matt's hard prick into my mouth as he lowered his head to mine. Once he had his mouth around my dick they took the long rubber dildo from his forehead and guided it into my ass. We both laid there for a moment before realizing we were almost locked there with the dildo's that were plugged into each other's asses.

"And now the real show can start," Sara laughed, as she announced to the group of women.

Matt and I both knew what they were after. We both began to suck on the cocks that were now in our mouths. As we did this and the rhythm began to pick up, our thrusting hips were moving the rubber dildo's back and forth in our ass. We laid there in the 69 position suck on each other while the dildo's did us from behind. With all the excitement we both didn't last very long. We both began to pick up speed and began thrusting our hips quicker. Matt was first to let out a moan as he began to shoot his hot salty load into my mouth. Hard at first to keep up to him but as his climax began to come to an end I gained pace and swallowed his hot goo. While doing this, I too lost it and began to shoot into his waiting mouth. He too kept right up to me by swallowing every drop as our audience began to cheer. With both our climax's finished he crawled off of me and lay beside in a spent out mess. We both lay there for a couple minutes getting back our breath.

I begin to look around the room as the women around were beginning to touch and kiss the others. I reached and tucked my now spent dick back into the panties and did up the zipper. Matt looked to me as he did the same. Erin was sitting on the couch directly in front of me. She motioned her finger for me to come to her. I quickly glanced around the room to see most of the women were either diddling themselves or having some sort of fun with the woman next to them.

So I slowly crawled over to Erin. As I got closer to her she began to peel off her shirt and hike up her skirt. When she did this I could see the massive rubber dong she had strapped to her. Knowing exactly what she was wanting, I lowered my head and began to take the dong into my mouth. I totally forgot about anyone else in the room as I slid my mouth up and down on her rubber cock. She was beginning to moan and rub her now excited nipples through her bra before finally just taking it right off.

It was then that the rest of the people in the room came back into my mind. It was also when I could feel a warm pair of hands caressing my ass. Although I couldn't turn around to see who was behind me, I had a pretty good idea what they were going to do. Within seconds their hands stopped roaming my ass and concentrated on my anus. They gently played with it a short time before both hands disappeared. They weren't gone long before they returned. They had their finger right at the opening before slowly sliding it inside. I could feel the lube they must have put on, letting their finger slide right inside. They continued to work away with their finger, to lube up my hole. And I too kept on sucking on the waiting cock at my face. The person behind finally slid the finger out. But again in only a short amount of time they were right back and I could feel the head of they're rubber cock waiting at my hole. They applied some pressure and in seconds were deep inside me. With the cock still in my mouth, my moans were muffled. As both girls began to rock harder the cock in both ends plunged in and out. They kept at me for some time. But as the girls decided it was time to move on they both pulled out and went on to find some more fun.

As I turned my head there was another woman motioning me to come over. As I crawled only a short distance to her she spread her legs and moved to the edge of the couch. As I got there and lowered my head down I seen she didn't have a dildo on. So I moved down to her waiting slit and began to work my tongue on it. While I did this, some hands again gripped hold of my ass before launching another dildo in my rear. Again I was being pounded from behind. But as the person behind began to pick up speed and the thrusts became harder I found my whole face being jammed into the wet slit in front of me. The person behind me must have been able to tell from the moans that were coming from the woman in front, and that she was enjoying it. So she kept on ploughing me in the rear.

I then felt one hand release off my ass and make it's way up to my bra. She was a pro and had my bra undone in no time at all. She then helped to guided the straps of my shoulder before returning her hand to my ass and picking up the rhythm. I could now feel the giant globes that they had glued to my chest swinging under me. The girl behind again removed both hands and reached under me to cup my massive tits. She now grabbed hold of them and kept on speeding up. As the girl in front of me began to squeal, the one behind thrust in very hard. My face was slammed into the wet hole, while the woman reached down and held it there. Her screams were even wilder as her orgasm took over. I could feel her wetness all over my face as it began to pulsate before what seemed like another wave of fluid met my face. But as quick as she came to climax it ended. I looked up to her as she released her grip, and she only looked to me with a smile before moving on.

I turned around to find Tanya behind me. She too looked at me with a grin. But she then led me over to the open floor. As she did this another girl approached with two dildo's like the one from my forehead earlier. When she was face to face with me, Tanya took one from her hand and they both went to work on fastening them on to me. Not really sure where the other one was going to go, I was quickly shown as they wrapped one round my forehead again, and the other around my chin.

Once they had them on and secure they lowered me down to the floor. As I lay there on the floor they then both straddled my face. When they did this Tanya guided her strap on cock into the other girls waiting vag. And as they brought themselves closer to my face they both guided the dildo's that was strapped to my head, into they're asses. So as they both sat there a moment and adjusted a little, my face was directly beneath them. They slowly began to rock back and forth, plunging the strap on in and out of her slit as well as working the two dildo's into their asses. I stuck out my tongue and began to work away on the bodies above me. They continued on rocking back and forth above me beginning to moan. They quickened their pace just a little as I worked away underneath. Within just minutes they were to the point of panting and moaning as they both began to climax. With my tongue still working away they both pounded harder as my tongue and face could feel the wetness dripping from them. But just as the girls above finished I could hear Sara's voice.

"Well seeing as they're both on the floor already, and we all know how much they like this, let's let them give us all a show." Sara said as the women above climbed off and I could then see here standing above me with the double ended dildo in hand.

All the girls in the room more or less cheered out as I looked across to Matt. We both started moving toward each other before we were even told. When we were to the centre of the room and close together Sara walked over with the dildo. She crouched d she also reached to the front of us and let down t letting both of our suffocating hard on's She then walked back to the couch and got her spot for the show. Not wanting to disappoint Matt and I both began to rock on the double dong. Within seconds the dildo again began to come to life. So as it came to life we both began to pick up pace. The dildo again began to almost hum inside us. I could hear the girls in the room almost ewing and awing as we started to build up steam. Some comments were also coming from them about how sexy they thought it was and how both of our enormous tits were bouncing around. I never gave them much thought until then.

Wanting to give them a good show I reached up and began to squeeze and fondle them as if they were my own. This made the girls go nuts. I looked down to Matt and seen he was starting to do the same. With all this going on and the dildo humming out of control I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. Matt must have sensed this, or he was at the same point I was. He began rocking even harder. I began to loose control. My hot streams of cum landed unto my massive tits. Next a little lower and with the next a little lower. My chest and stomach were covered in my own salty goo. I looked down to Matt as he too was in the same shape. But before either of us could get up Sara was already standing and walking to the door.

"And now our guest of honour will take the two of them for one more ride," Sara announced, as she opened the door and let another woman in.

"Hey everyone," she said. "Let's give these two something they'll never forget."

She walked over to us as all the girls in the room cheered. She began to slide what little dress she had on off her shoulders. While she did this she gave almost a seductive dance to all the women around the room. Before she had the dress down to her waist, I noticed something hard under the front making a tent. Figuring it was just another woman with a strap on I shrugged it off as whatever and went back to enjoying the show. Matt and I were both still plugged with the dildo and by the looks of him and his hardening cock was enjoying the show as much as I was.

She faced Sara, Tanya and Erin as she finally slid the dress completely off. The three on the couch just examined her body with approving smiles. She continued on dancing around but facing only the women. When she got to the end of the girls she finally began to make her way toward us. My mouth hit the floor. I couldn't believe it. The cock on the front of her was her own. Real flesh and meat, and hanging somewhat hard. I looked to Matt as he just looked back to me with a smile. I looked back to the woman in aww as she began to rub her hands over her body and down to her cock. The next thing that happened almost made me pass out.

12