The Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
A neighbour blackmails a housewife.
1.7k words
4.21
74.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: The Next Day

John's alarm clock went off at its usual time, as he reached to turn it off I asked him to stay home with me today but he said that he had an important meeting that he couldn't miss. As he prepared himself for work I laid in the bed thinking about the events of the previous day. I just couldn't believe that young Ryan a teenager neighbor, a kid that I once babysat, had raped me repeatedly yesterday in my own home. Even more mystifying was just how much I had gotten into it after the initial shock wore off. I guess I must have fallen asleep thinking of this because I didn't even hear John leave.

The next thing I knew I felt him snuggle up beside me, had John changed his mind and stayed home. As I rolled over I put my arm around him, over his muscular arm. Oh my God it wasn't my husband. As my eyes opened I saw Ryan smiling an evil looking smile at me. He quickly climbed on top of me pinning me to the bed. I must have been sound asleep when he came in because I didn't hear him preparing my room for his fun. He had tied a rope between the two top bed posts, it had some sort of shackle in the middle with another short piece of rope and a pair of hand cuffs at the end. He quickly secured my hands above my head and laughed as I struggled to get away.

I was already naked I had slept that way after my session with my husband last night. Ryan sat there for a moment admiring my naked body then got up and got undressed. His cock was hard and erect and I knew that no matter what I did he was going to fuck me again but I still had to put up a fight for my own piece of mind. In my restrained state Ryan easily controlled me and within seconds his hard cock was sliding between my wet swollen lips, easing its way deep into my cunt.

As Ryan began fucking me I turned my head to the side and happened to notice the light on his camcorder, the tiny red light reminding me that I was his little whore. After what seemed like only a few minutes he removed his cock and climbed off. The advantage of his new restraint system was that he could turn me over without untying me which he did. He began to force me to my knees and I knew what that meant. Struggling with all my might I had no defense within seconds his cock was entering my anus again. Once inside of me he commented on what a nice tight slut I was then began fucking my ass. He started off quite slow savoring the tight fuck that he was taking then slowly picked up the pace. His hands were securely latched onto my breasts as he pounded into my ass. At first it hurt but soon became much more pleasant. For what seemed like only a few seconds I felt him tense up and his cock exploded a load of cum into my ass, then he slowly pulled it out leaving my ass craving more.

He rolled me over onto my back and positioned his cock to enter my mouth. I knew exactly what he wanted but wasn't about to do it for him. I flung my head from side to side but he grabbed my hair and forced it in. The filthy thing slid between my lips, I had no choice. The sooner that I got it clean the better so I began licking and sucking the disgusting thing. I would later realize that this was all part of my training he didn't just want to fuck me he wanted to control me.

When I was finished he brought out another new item a real blindfold which he placed on me. Blindfolded and bound Ryan began having his way with me again. With his hard cock firmly planted within my wet cunt he brought me to multiple orgasms. I don't know if it was the bondage or the forced sex that was turning me on so much but I cannot remember ever being so horny.

This was pretty much my lifestyle for the next couple of weeks making love to my husband at night and being fucked by Ryan during the day. He would show up shortly after John left for work. Ryan demanded a certain protocol for any day that I was up, as he entered the house I must approach him giving him a sensual kiss then drop to my knees, remove his cock from his pants and such him until he cums in my mouth. Failure to do this would result in some form of punishment deemed fitting by Ryan. One time as punishment he took me out to a public park and made me give him a blowjob in an area where we were likely to be seen once again he filmed the whole thing.

I gradually began to notice a gradual change in Ryan, it seemed that he no longer had sex with me because he craved me but instead merely it was just a way to get his rocks off. One day when he showed up I was still sleeping when he arrived he immediately placed my handcuffs and blindfold on me then exited the bedroom for a few minutes when he returned I felt his hands exploring my breasts gradually working down to my pussy. After a few minutes of foreplay he began to insert his cock into me. I must have been swollen because Ryan's cock felt tighter than usual. As he lowered his body on top of mine I noticed a distinct odor of cigarette smoke, Ryan does not smoke he was allowing someone else to fuck me, probably one of his friends. The unknown cock continued to work its way inside of me it was considerably larger than Ryan's and penetrated much deeper into me. By the time it was fully inserted I felt so full of cock more than ever before.

He began pumping it into me with a slow steady rhythm his hands began exploring my body, first my breasts then my bum. He wet a finger in my cunt then inserted it into my rear while still fucking me with his big cock. I began humping in time with his thrusts he was really getting me excited. With my legs wrapped tightly around his waist I was driving him home with every stroke. It wasn't long before I felt myself beginning to experience an orgasm. My juices were flowing freely over this unknown big cock, I really am a fucking slut but I didn't care it just felt too good. He had picked up his pace and just as I was beginning to ebb I felt him tense up gushing a load of warm cum deep inside of me. We continued humping until his mighty cock went limp and slipped out of my oozing wet cunt.

He soon got up and made some rustling noises I assumed he was getting dressed then left the room without a word. I had no idea who he might be and the only trace of him being there was his cum dripping out of my pussy onto the sheets.

Ryan soon entered the room and removed the blindfold. I immediately started freaking out on him for letting his friend fuck me. He told me that if I wanted to push the issue we could have John watch some of the films that he had made over the past few weeks. I knew at that point that I had let this go away to far but was trapped If my husband ever saw these films he would surely leave me. As Ryan walked to the washroom he quite casually mentioned that that man was not a friend of his merely a customer. My heart sank to the floor, Ryan wasn't sharing me he was renting me out to strangers, I truly had become his whore.

Ryan returned with a razor in his hand and explained that his customer had complained that I was too hairy. I tried to struggle and argued that John would know something was going on. Ryan told me to lay still or I would get cut and just tell John that I had shaved it for him. I was so embarrassed lying there watching him shave my pussy, a pussy that he would soon be renting to another stranger. When he was finished he released me so that I could take a shower I happened to notice that his camcorder was still recording, I guess there is a way of knowing who just fucked me.

The shower felt great but it would take a lot more than a hot shower to wash the feel of filth from my body, it was bad enough being a sex toy for a neighborhood teen but now I was his dirty whore. Tears began to run down my cheeks as I scrubbed myself trying to feel at least a little cleaner. When I was done Ryan had me change the bedding and lay back down, he immediately cuffed my wrists and placed the blindfold back on me. I asked why I needed the blindfold and he explained that it wasn't for my benefit but rather for his customer's privacy, they might not want to be recognized.

I had three more visitors that day, each one a little different than the previous one. One thing that they had in common was that these men all used condoms and they all enjoyed emptying them on my face or in my mouth when they were finished with me. Another similarity was that I heard a lot of clicking sounds I'm sure that they were taking pictures of me before during and after they fucked me. I mentioned this to Ryan but he didn't seem to care.

By the end of the day I was tired and sore I had been fucked numerous times in every hole imaginable and now had to rush around cleaning the house and preparing dinner before John got home. At dinner that evening John asked about my day and I told him that it was pretty uneventful, he suggested that I should find something that I was interested in to occupy my spare time, if he only knew.