The Neighbour Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oscar remained silent, but he could feel his little cock beginning to respond to his wife's tale.

"When we got to the bar my guy ordered two bottles of champagne. Veuve Cliquot mind you, not Prosecco, and he asked for four glasses, which he quickly filled," Irene continued, "and then he proposed a toast to 'freedom' and swallowed half of his glass of bubbly."

Oscar just looked at his wife, mulling the concept of 'freedom' around in his head.

"Did you drink your champagne then?" He asked.

"Yes, except, I drank the whole glass straight down, then looked at Jackie. She smiled at me before downing her glass of Veuve."

There was a moment of silence which hung between the couple like a curtain.

"Go on." Oscar instructed.

"My guy took me in his arms and kissed me. He was gentle at first, but then became more passionate, and I started to get aroused. I could feel a tingling between my legs, and my nipples were getting hard. His cock was also getting hard, and I knew that if I didn't stop things quickly I would end up in bed with him." Irene explained, feeling aroused again, as she told her story.

"And did you end it?" Oscar asked, aware that his heart was pounding, as his cock was growing.

"Yes Oscar, I thanked him for the drink, then pushed him back and walked towards the door. Jackie didn't follow me, so I assume she stayed with them and probably went back to their hotel room, or whatever, and let them both fuck her."

"And are you feeling jealous of Jackie?" Oscar asked.

"Yes darling, of course...so why don't you take me to bed...I'm feeling sooo horny!" Irene demanded, pulling her husband towards the bedroom.

They both tore their own clothes off and leapt onto the bed, Irene lay on her back with her legs spread wide, displaying her wet pussy, and Oscar lay face down on top of her and placed his little cock at her sopping entrance. Despite his earlier orgasm it was fully hard again and he quickly thrust inside. He knew immediately that he wouldn't last very long, and, sure enough, within thirty seconds he exploded inside his horny wife.

"Oh God Oscar!!" Irene screamed in frustration, "I need to cum...do something!"

Oscar knew he had to satisfy his frustrated wife, so, despite his distaste at the idea, he slid down her body and started to use his tongue on her pussy. He could taste his own ejaculate, together with her arousal juices, and as he licked her pussy lips and her engorged clit, he heard her getting more and more excited.

"That's it...don't stop...I'm cumming!" Irene shouted as she bucked underneath her husband, and then squeezed her legs together, pushing him out of the way.

Irene collapsed back on the bed, letting her legs fall apart.

"Mmmnn," she murmured, grabbing her husband by the hair and pulling his head back between her legs, "again! I want it again!" she demanded.

Oscar reluctantly went back to licking Irene's soaked sex, delving his tongue as far inside her vagina as he could manage then, flicking over her clit repeatedly. Irene lifted her legs back towards her head and pushed Oscar's head down towards her little puckered anus.

"Lick my bum Oscar...get your tongue right inside!" she demanded

"Now do my clit again." She insisted, redirecting his mouth onto her pussy.

"That's it! Don't stop!" she shouted, "I'm cumming again!! Oh God...I'm cumming so hard!!"

Finally Irene's contractions began to slow down, but she held on tight to Oscar's hair, keeping his face mashed into her sloppy sex. Eventually she pushed his head away and pulled up her panties and pyjama trousers and rolled onto her side facing Oscar.

"You need to wash your face darling, you stink of sex." Irene ordered, smiling mischievously.

Oscar dutifully rolled away and shuffled off towards the en-suite bathroom.

A few minutes later he re-entered the bedroom and pulled on his sleep shorts before joining his wife on the bed.

"Well, that was fun," stated Irene, smiling at her puzzled husband, "I owe you an apology Oscar."

"For what?" He asked, puzzled.

"Well, you've always tried to persuade me to let you go down on me and satisfy me with your tongue and I've always resisted, but you were right all along, I loved it."

"Good." Oscar replied, still puzzled at her change of heart.

"You see, Jackie and I were talking, and she was appalled that I didn't insist on you satisfying me frequently with your mouth, especially since you have such a small winky. Anyway, she told me exactly what I had to do when I got home to you, and I followed her instructions to the letter, including my insistence on a second orgasm. I have to tell you that it was the best sex I've ever had with you, my love, and you can be sure that you will be spending a lot more time with your head between my legs in future, and we both have Jackie to thank for that big improvement in our sex lives."

"Right, well, good," Oscar replied, not entirely sure whether it was good or not.

"Oh well, I'm exhausted, so I'm going to sleep, but we must talk about this some more. Night, night darling." Irene said before yawning and rolling over and pulling the bedclothes over herself.

"Oh, ok, night then." Oscar replied, not feeling at all sleepy.

The next day was Friday, so both Oscar and Irene had to work, but, in the evening, after dinner, they were free to talk.

"So darling, I think we should discuss what happened last night, don't you?" Irene started the conversation while she relaxed on the sofa.

"Yes, I suppose so." Oscar replied, as he dropped into his comfy chair.

"Don't sit over there on your own Oscar," Irene instructed, "come and join me on the sofa."

Oscar moved to the sofa and Irene lay full length and placed her feet onto Oscar's lap. Without being asked he started to massage her bare feet, and looked towards her, waiting to hear what she had to say.

"So Oscar, tell me what your feelings were about last night, that is, your feelings last night, and also your feelings now in retrospect." Irene asked.

"Well, while you were out I had two conflicting emotions. I was incredibly turned on by what you might be doing, whilst also feeling a little sick with fear that I might be about to lose you. As you realised, I masturbated thinking of what you might be doing with some other man, and I had a very intense orgasm, but afterwards only the fear and jealousy remained." Oscar explained.

"Go on," Irene insisted, "what did you feel when I got home?"

"My first feeling was immense relief that you had come home to me. Very quickly after that I felt a huge erotic charge, especially when you told me a little about your experiences, and then even more when you demanded sexual satisfaction, and even more still as you took control. I don't think I've ever felt so incredibly aroused." Oscar confessed.

"Well, that all sounds very good my love, but, you must never worry about me leaving you, I love you and will never leave you." Irene stated, reassuring her husband.

"So, my love," Oscar began, "what were your feelings throughout the evening?"

"OK, I'll tell you. Before I went out I was extremely nervous, although I was also a little excited. Once I was out with Jackie, most of my nervousness disappeared, she really is a very confident woman, and I just was left with a sort of excited anticipation at what might lie ahead." Irene began.

"Go on my love, I want to hear about all of your feelings." Oscar encouraged.

"Once we started chatting to the guys I felt as though I was back to my teenage years, before I knew you, all thoughts of my marriage vows completely left my head, and I was swept up in the excitement of being chatted up buy handsome young men. I knew they were trying to seduce us and I loved it! As we settled our pairings, my feelings of lust started taking over, and that was probably why I downed my champagne in one go. Once he started kissing me, however, the realisation of what I was really doing suddenly hit me, I suddenly knew I was heading helter skelter towards breaking my marriage vows, and I knew I wasn't ready for that, which is why I ran away. So now you know." Irene finished.

"But what did you feel when you got home to me?" Oscar pressed his wife for more information.

"I felt incredibly horny, massively in love with you, and supremely confident of your love for me. As I told you last night, I had the most wonderful sexual experience with you, and today I still feel totally happy and in love with you, and I know that you feel the same way about me."

"I do my love," Oscar confirmed, "and tell me, do you regret your evening out at all?"

"Not at all my love," she answered, "but what about you, have you any regrets?"

"No my love, none at all." Oscar answered, feeling extremely content with the way his life was changing.

12