The Neighbour Pt. 02

Story Info
Irene takes his fantasy further.
6.5k words
4.34
43.9k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
518 Followers

In the days following Irene's first evening out with the new neighbour things returned very much to normal. Oscar was feeling a little let down after the excitement of Irene's first adventure, however, he didn't feel it was his place to suggest that she repeat the experience, so he was as patient as he could manage, whilst attempting to be a perfect, attentive husband. By the time Thursday evening arrived he could no longer contain his frustration.

"Irene my love, I was wondering whether you have heard from Jackie at all?" He asked, trying to play down his eagerness.

"Oh were you?" she replied, "why?"

"Well, you seemed to enjoy your evening out, and you know I didn't mind you having some fun, so I thought you girls might be planning to repeat the experience."

"Oh, ok," she replied, "in fact, Jackie texted me today, asking if I was free this Saturday evening, but I wasn't sure whether you would be upset if I went out and left you on your own again."

"So, what did you say my love?" Oscar asked, his heart starting to beat rapidly at the prospect of his wife going out again with their adventurous neighbour.

"I said that I would have to discuss it with you first, so, what do you think? Will you be very upset if I desert you again and go out with my naughty friend?"

"Not at all my darling," Oscar replied, already feeling his cock hardening, "I think it's great that you have a friend to go out with and meet new people."

"Ok, in that case, I'll tell Jackie that it's a yes for Saturday evening. I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy some more new clothes, I just don't have a selection of 'going out' clothes, and I can't wear the same outfit two weeks in a row, but you can help me choose on Saturday. OK?"

"Yes my love, of course." Oscar affirmed, trying to hide his growing erection.

Irene noticed the obvious bulge in her husband's trousers and smiled to herself, enjoying their new game.

Friday came and went without anything interesting happening, but on Saturday morning Oscar was awake early, tossing and turning, trying to go back to sleep, but hampered by his morning erection. Finally, his restlessness woke his wife.

"You're awake early Oscar, are you looking forward to going shopping with me that much?" Irene asked whilst sliding her hand gently up her husband's left leg, over his left testicle and onto his erect penis.

"Oh, it would seem that you are looking forward to it. I think you had better shower, before this thing explodes, don't you?"

"I was hoping we could have a little fun this morning, before we get up." Oscar suggested, ever hopeful.

"Certainly not Oscar, I want you horny when we are shopping, not so satisfied you want to dress me like a nun, now go and shower, and leave the door open, so I can watch you to make sure you behave in there." Irene instructed.

Just over an hour later, Oscar and Irene were walking from the car park into the shopping mall.

"I have something to say before we start shopping." Irene announced

"OK my love, what is it?" Oscar asked, no idea what was on his wife's mind.

"I want us to choose some sexier clothes than I would normally wear, I want to feel attractive when I go out tonight, and have men fancy me. Are you going to be alright with that Oscar, and not get upset?"

"I will enjoy helping you choose sexy clothes my darling, but..." Oscar hesitated.

"But what? Just say it?" Irene snapped.

"I'm not sure you will wear clothes which are as sexy as the ones I will choose for you, if you give me a free hand." Oscar answered, laying down a challenge.

"Well, I don't want to look like a tart, if that's what you mean?" Irene replied, sounding irritated.

Oscar stopped walking and just looked at his wife. The silence dragged on as they both stood looking at each other at the entrance to the mall. Finally Irene spoke.

"I'm sorry Oscar," she mumbled, "I know you are trying to help me to be more adventurous, and I do appreciate your support, it's just very difficult for me. I promise I'll try to accept your advice on what to buy. Now, let's get going."

Irene turned and walked purposefully towards the first shop, holding out her hand for Oscar to take.

"So, since you seem to be in such a decisive mood, tell me your thoughts on what I should be looking for." Irene asked, feeling strange asking her husband what clothes she should buy.

"You looked great in those tight jeans last week, but..."

"But?"

"You have such great legs, it's a shame to cover them up, so, I was thinking of a skirt, or a dress, fairly short." Oscar suggested, rather tentatively. He waited, watching his wife think, worrying that he'd said the wrong thing.

"So you think I've got great legs do you? You've never told me that before, but now that I'm planning to show myself off to other men, you suddenly decide to tell me I've got great legs. OK, let's keep going and see where it leads us, you can decide how short my skirt or dress is going to be, come on, let's choose."

Irene felt a whole mix of emotions, she was thrilled that her husband had told her she had great legs, annoyed that he'd chosen this moment to tell her, rather than at any time in the rest of their life together, but also excited that he was encouraging her to display herself to other men. She realised that she was starting to get into his kink, and beginning to enjoy it.

Oscar felt foolish for mentioning her legs, but excited that she was going along with it, tempered by worry about where this game might lead. He began looking at dresses with no idea what style to suggest.

"How about this one?" Irene asked, holding up a fairly short flowery cotton summer dress.

Oscar frantically searched the racks, wanting to find something really sexy. After thirty long seconds he found something.

"Or this one?" He asked, holding up a very short clingy black dress.

"But that's really short Oscar, I agreed to wear something fairly short, not miniscule!" Irene exclaimed.

"I know, but this is black and much more suitable for going out in the evening." Oscar countered, really enjoying this new game.

"Well...I suppose that's true...ok I'll try them both on."

"So, do I still get to decide which one?" Oscar asked, pushing his luck.

"I suppose so," Irene answered reluctantly, wishing she hadn't offered to let him choose.

She grabbed the little black dress from her smiling husband and walked towards the changing room.

Once inside the cubicle, Irene slipped off her jeans and T shirt and slipped the flowery dress on. It was very pretty, fitted perfectly, and the hem was just above her knees, however, as Irene looked at herself in the full length mirror, she began to think that Oscar might be right. It was a bit staid and boring for going out clubbing. She slipped it off and grabbed the black dress.

A few moments later Irene was admiring herself in the sexy black dress. It clung tightly to her curves, hugged her breasts, and finished a long way above her knees, and she loved it. The question was, would she have the nerve to wear it on a night out. Irene decided that Oscar would have to decide, since she had promised he could choose, that way she wouldn't have to make the decision.

Oscar waited outside the changing room impatiently. He knew that he had already decided which dress he wanted her to wear, but he was doubtful that she would have the nerve to wear the little black number, but then, there she was walking towards him wearing the sexy black number, and for a moment his heart stopped beating.

"Well, what do you think?" Irene asked, doing a little twirl.

"I think you look sensational!" Oscar enthused, "amazingly sexy, you must wear that dress, I absolutely insist!"

"Right, well, I was going to say that it's too short, but, if you insist..."

"I do insist, absolutely no question." Oscar answered, feeling his cock beginning to twitch at the thought of his wife going clubbing dressed in such a sexy dress.

"OK then, I'll wear it!" Irene replied, unable to hide a smile, and also noticing her own arousal starting to make her nipples even more prominent and giving her a warm tingly feeling between her legs.

"There is one thing though," Oscar said, "you need some different underwear, I can see the lines of your knickers in that dress. We need to choose a nice thong and bra set for you."

Irene didn't say anything, but just returned to the changing room to change back into her boring jeans and T shirt. As she came out of the changing room she handed the flowery dress to the assistant at the door, but kept hold of the black one.

"Ok husband, lead on."

The couple walked hand in hand towards the lingerie department, both smiling and feeling very horny.

Oscar quickly selected a lacy purple thong and bra set and handed them to his wife to try on. The panties were tiny and very flimsy, which meant that they wouldn't create lines through the clingy dress, and the bra was push up which would showcase her breasts perfectly.

"Very nice darling, but wouldn't black be more sexy?" Irene asked, getting into the spirit of the game.

"Maybe, but if anyone gets a glimpse of your panties, they'll enjoy the purple more." Oscar answered.

"Fair enough, so, on that basis, I'll try this red set as well."

To Oscar's huge disappointment Irene didn't model the underwear, but after a little while she reappeared from the changing rooms carrying both sets of lingerie, as well as the dress, and looking slightly flushed.

"I want both sets, so get your credit card out," she instructed, "and just so you know, these sexy clothes are not for your benefit, they're for mine, and if they encourage other men to try to seduce me, you'd better not complain."

"Yes my love, I quite understand," Oscar answered, feeling his cock start to swell again, "I'll just go and pay for them."

The morning's shopping had put Oscar in such a good mood that he offered to buy his wife lunch in a nice restaurant near to the shopping centre. They both ate seafood starters followed by steaks, all washed down by a bottle of Cava, and by the time they arrived home it was time for Irene to start getting ready to go out.

"Shall I make you some coffee my love, to drink while you get ready?" Oscar asked, starting to worry that his straight laced wife might be going out already feeling a little relaxed from the drinks at lunch.

"Certainly not!" she replied, "pour me some more Cava, I need to get rid of my inhibitions to wear the outfit you've chosen for me."

"Oh, ok," he replied, feeling even more anxious.

About an hour later Jackie arrived. She was wearing a tiny red dress and very high heels and looked totally stunning.

"Close your mouth and pour me a drink Oscar." She ordered.

"Sorry, right, of course, Cava OK?" He spluttered.

"Fine." She replied with a chuckle.

Jackie collapsed onto the sofa and crossed her legs, giving Oscar a glimpse of her red thong as he brought her the flute glass of bubbly.

"I'll be honest Oscar, I've no idea what Irene sees in you. Judging by the small bulge in your trousers you have a tiny cock, you aren't good looking, and you certainly aren't rich." She told him.

"I don't know." Oscar answered, sounding and feeling dejected.

"You know guys were hitting on her last week don't you?"

"Yes."

"They were younger than you, better looking than you, richer than you and better endowed than you, doesn't that worry you?" Jackie pressed.

"Yes, of course, but I want her to have a good time." Oscar answered defensively.

"Oh, now I get it, it turns you on doesn't it? You are turned on by the thought of her cuckolding you?"

Oscar just stood looking at Jackie like a rabbit caught in the headlights of her flashing eyes, aware that his little cock was getting even harder.

"Come on, you can tell me," Jackie encouraged, smiling sweetly and opening her legs a little to give him an even better view of her panties, "admit it Oscar, you have cuckold fantasies."

"Yes...well...I suppose."

At that moment Irene appeared, dressed to kill, but feeling quite nervous, despite the alcohol she had already consumed.

"Oscar has just admitted that he fantasises about you fucking other men," Jackie told Irene, "did you know?"

"Yes, of course I know." She answered, surprised that Oscar had admitted it.

"Isn't it a bit cruel to know what he wants, but to deny him?" Jackie asked, making Irene feel very awkward.

"Well, I suppose so, but I have no wish to break my marriage vows." Irene defended herself.

"Don't you think you would enjoy being fucked by a well hung stud? Clearly Oscar wants it to happen." Jackie pushed on.

"I'm not sure he would want it to actually happen, it's just a fantasy." Irene countered.

"I'll tell you something, dressed like that, I think you're going to find out later tonight. By the way, who chose the outfit?"

"Oscar did." Irene admitted, knowing that she was losing the argument.

"Oscar," Jackie addressed him, "I need you to stay chaste tonight, no wanking, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." He answered, feeling extremely embarrassed and puzzled.

"You need to be horny when Irene gets home tonight, because I think she will have something to tell you, OK?"

"Yes, OK." He answered, not at all sure that he could obey her.

"Come on Irene, let's go and have some fun." Jackie instructed as she struggled out of the soft sofa, giving Oscar another good view of her panties.

"Have fun my love." He told his wife.

"Oh she will Oscar," Jackie replied for her, "you just behave yourself."

As soon as the women left for their evening of fun, Oscar felt that increasingly familiar feeling of being abandoned. He wondered what he would do with himself all evening, under instructions not to wank, he didn't want to look at porn, but he equally couldn't imagine just watching TV.

Finally, he came to a decision. He decided that he would also go out for the evening, and he remembered a new work colleague who kept pestering him to go out for some fun, and he decided that it would be a perfect opportunity. He grabbed his phone and dialled his new friend's number, and arranged to meet at a bar which Oscar didn't know, but the friend insisted was the most popular place for guys of their age.

As soon as they arrived at the bar Oscar spotted Irene and Jackie waiting to get served. His first instinct was to tell his friend that they needed to go somewhere else, but, when Steve, his friend, offered to buy the first drink he thought that he would accept the offer and see what happened. Luckily Steve went to the opposite end of the bar to his wife and her friend, so he didn't have to deal with the awkward situation of seeing Steve chat up his own wife.

At first nothing really happened, Jackie got served before Steve and Oscar saw the bartender hand over a bottle of Cava and two flute glasses, Jackie poured the Cava into the glasses, taking time to make sure each glass was full, and then the two girls toasted each other and drank. They were chatting, and laughing, just two attractive ladies enjoying a girl's night out. Steve gradually got closer to the bar as Oscar watched his wife and her friend enjoying themselves, which made him feel a little guilty for spying on his wife. Finally Steve was served, and started to thread his way back through the crowd carrying two full glasses of beer.

Oscar was watching Steve for a while, and when he looked back at his wife the situation had changed. Now two men were standing near the girls, chatting to them, flirting, touching their arms, making jokes, and Oscar felt a stab of jealousy. He glanced to his left to check on Steve's progress through the crowd and then back to the bar where one of the guys was pouring the last of the bottle of Cava into the girl's glasses, and it occurred to Oscar that the bottle had been consumed very quickly.

The man with the bottle in his hand signalled to the barman for another bottle, plus more beers for himself and his friend, and he paid for the drinks. He poured the Cava into the girl's glasses, topping them to the brim, and all four toasted something, although Oscar had no idea what, but he imagined it was to women who were an easy lay, who spread their legs for the price of a bottle of Cava.

"Oscar, here's your drink," Steve said, handing Oscar his slightly spilt beer, "cheers."

"Yes, cheers." Oscar replied, feeling somewhat distracted.

"Who are you watching?" Steve asked, having noticed Oscar's preoccupation with something.

"Oh, nothing just ogling the women." Oscar replied, making light of his spying.

"Those two over there look fabulous, don't they? I'm afraid that those guys are already in there though, so we'll have to forgo their charms and find some other sexy women."

"Yes," Oscar replied, feeling uneasy listening to his friend talking about his wife in that way, "do you think those guys are going to get into their panties then"

"Judging by the body language, I'd say yes, definitely, especially that one with the really short dress." Steve answered, referring to Irene.

Oscar felt a little nauseous, but, he also felt very aroused, which was extremely unsettling.

"Let's move on," Steve suggested, "there's a club everyone is going to these days, let's check out the talent there."

"Lead on MacDuff." Oscar instructed, referring to the unmentionable Scottish play.

The club Steve suggested was only a ten minute walk, and as it was still quite early, it didn't take long to get in. As normal, with clubs, it was dark, and the music was very loud, but it was very smart, and the queue at the bar was short.

"Let's get some drinks in before the place gets packed." Steve proposed, heading for the bar without waiting for an answer. He ordered a couple of large beers and headed back to join his friend who had already bagged them a good table with a view of the dance floor, but not so close that they would get trampled if it got busy.

"Wow, look at them flooding in now." Oscar said, accepting his beer and taking a good long drink.

"Hey look," Steve announced, "there's those two women from the bar, and those guys are still with them, see I told you they were ready to be fucked."

Oscar felt as if he'd been stabbed in the stomach, as he watched Irene and Jackie walk towards the bar in the arms of the two men he'd seen them with earlier. The guy with Irene had his arm around her and was talking into her ear, and when they got to the bar he turned around with his back to the bar and took Oscar's wife completely into his arms and started kissing her on the lips. Gently at first, then more passionately as his right hand slid down her back onto her gorgeous bum.

Rather than removing his hand from her arse, as Oscar expected, she put both her arms around his neck and started to move her body from side to side, clearly arousing his cock through their clothes.

"Christ, she's sexy!" Steve exclaimed, "can you see what she's doing to that guy, wow she must be a brilliant fuck!"

Oscar couldn't remember Irene ever being that sexy with him, and was beginning to think that it might be him at fault, maybe he just wasn't sexy. He wanted to leave, but he was held captive, watching his wife seducing another man.

"Are we going to pick up some women or not?" Steve asked.

"You go ahead, I'm not really in the mood." Oscar answered.

"OK, suit yourself, I'll see you sometime then." Steve said as he headed off towards a small group of women near the bar.

Oscar realised that he couldn't stay in the club on his own for very long, and decided that he might as well go home, and see what Irene had to say about her evening when she finally arrived. He wondered whether she would arrive home full of the stranger's cum, and shuddered at the thought.

Once home, Oscar poured himself a very large whisky, and took it to their bedroom, where he undressed, put on his sleep boxers, and slipped into bed. For a few minutes he sat thinking about his evening, and drinking the whisky, and, as he replayed Irene's passionate kissing with the amorous stranger, Oscar felt his cock stirring. While he was watching her at the club, he had felt sick with jealousy, but now, in hindsight, it was all turning him on.

Robsound
Robsound
518 Followers
12