The Neighbour Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
523 Followers

"I love you too Oscar, aren't you angry with me?"

"Of course not my love, you've selflessly fulfilled my fantasy for me, and I'm so grateful, but, tell me, did you enjoy it a little bit? I'm really hoping that you enjoyed it, so I won't feel so guilty."

"Yes, I said in my text, I had such a wonderful time, but I don't want to lose my marriage to you." Irene explained, waiting for the axe to fall.

"I've always believed that you could enjoy sex much more with a real man, and I've tried to encourage you to explore that possibility, and now you have. I love you so much and want to stay married to you, but I can't provide you with the sex life you deserve. Do you think you could stand to stay married to me, but have sex with other guys? It's so important that you are satisfied sexually, and I can't do that for you, but I don't want to lose you, so I think this is the only solution, what do you think?" Oscar gave the full speech exactly as Jackie had instructed him.

Irene was speechless, Oscar's words were so far from what she imagined he would say, that it took her a few moments to digest what he was saying.

"Are you saying that you want to stay married to me, and that you can live with me having sex with other guys, like Tom?" She asked, the incredulity clear in her voice.

"Not exactly my darling. I'm saying that I want us to stay married, and I positively want you to have sex with other guys, like Tom. In fact, I insist that you do. I also insist that you are completely open about your relationships, you tell me all the details, you invite them to pick you up here, you invite them for lunch, and so on." Oscar explained Jackie's plan, feeling a little unsure as he said it, but trusting that she knew what had to be done.

"I see, is that it, or is there more?"

"There is one thing, but I understand if it's too much, too gross, or whatever." Oscar waited with baited breath.

"Go on, spit it out." Irene said, getting irritated.

"Would you allow me to lick you, when you've been with other guys? I know I can't have actual sex with you, but would you allow that?"

"Don't you want me to wank you off, while telling you about my sexual adventures?" Irene asked, taunting Oscar with his own fantasies.

"Yes, well, of course...but I didn't think you would consider that." He answered.

"I will consider it," Irene answered, coming round to Oscar's plan for their life together, "providing you are as positive about my new sex life as you have just promised, then I could, occasionally, bring you off with my hand while telling you about all the fun I've been having. However, I shall expect you to show great respect to my lovers, thanking them for looking after me and giving me the sex you aren't capable of. Can you do that?"

"Yes my love," Oscar answered, overjoyed that Jackie's plan seemed to have worked, his wonderful wife was going to stay with him, "I promise to be the perfect cuckold husband."

"Good, then we have a plan. Now, why don't you lick me while I go to sleep, Tom was insatiable!"

The next morning, while Oscar was busying himself preparing breakfast in bed for Irene, Jackie arrived at the door. As Oscar opened it, she walked straight in.

"So, tell me, before I talk with Irene, how did it go last night?" She asked, conspiratorially.

"Yes, good," Oscar answered, sounding very positive, "I did exactly what you told me, and we are still together, as you promised we would be. I'm just making her breakfast to show my appreciation for her staying with me."

"That's good Oscar, but let me take it in, I need to talk to her to make sure you haven't missed something vital, but, don't worry, I'll explain that you've made it for her and why."

Oscar handed Jackie the tray, and thanked her for all her help.

Jackie couldn't help smiling as she carried the tray in to Irene, who was still sleeping.

"Morning sleepyhead," Jackie announced, putting the tray down beside the bed, "who had a busy night then?"

"Oh Hi Jackie, is that breakfast for me?"

"Yes, Oscar made it to show you how much he loves you."

"Oh, right, oh dear this doesn't seem at all fair." Irene expressed some doubt about the plan she and Jackie had hatched.

"Nonsense, it's the perfect situation," Jackie insisted, "you get fucked by a string of gorgeous hunks, and Oscar is thrilled to be able to stay married to you and serve you, and treat you as a Goddess, just as I promised he would."

"Yes, I admit, it has all worked out exactly as you promised, not at all as I had imagined. The only problem is, I'm completely reliant on your guidance now, I'm in such uncharted territory in my relationship with my husband." Irene explained.

"Don't worry, follow my lead and you'll soon get the hang of it. The main thing you must remember is to be totally selfish at all times, and also, that there is no humiliation which is too much, as far as Oscar is concerned. You must keep him constantly right up against the limit of what he can bear, otherwise he might start thinking, and that's the last thing we want." Jackie explained.

"Oh, ok, if you say so."

"I do, now have your breakfast, shower and put on something sexy."

"What, why?"

"Just do it!"

Jackie went back into the lounge where Oscar was tidying up the glasses from the night before.

"Oscar, sit down sweetie, we have a bit of a problem, which we need to discuss."

Oscar was suddenly nervous, he had thought everything was all sorted out, now he was worried, what problem could there be.

"Irene thinks that you haven't fully accepted the role of her lovers in your lives. I think she's wrong, but I think you need to do something to prove to her that you really do accept your new roll in your marriage."

Oscar was devastated, he thought he had sorted all that out with his wife the night before, how could she now be having doubts.

"I have an idea." Jackie announced, as though she had just thought of something.

"Please tell me," Oscar pleaded, "I'll do anything!"

"Why don't you suggest to Irene that she invite Tom to lunch. That way you can show your acceptance of him as her lover, and you can also show the subservience to him that she expects. I'll stay to help you get the tone just right, ok?"

"Yes, of course, shall I go and suggest it now?" Oscar asked, eager to solve the 'problem'.

"Yes, do that, in fact, suggest that you invite him, it'll show her that you have the right attitude straight away."

A few minutes later Oscar emerged from Irene's bedroom beaming and happy.

"She says it's a lovely idea, and I should ring him straight away. She did warn me though, that my attitude must be perfect throughout, you will help me Jackie, won't you?"

"Of course I will, I promised didn't I? The main thing for you to remember is that Tom is superior to you in every way. Perhaps you should call him 'Sir' just to help you remember." Jackie told him, getting quite aroused by the process.

"Here's his number on my phone, but you must call him on your phone, and don't forget to call him 'Sir'."

"Right...here goes...is that Tom?"

There was a response which Irene couldn't hear, but she had already briefed Tom, so she knew he would accept.

"I was wondering, Sir, if you would like to come to lunch today? I know Irene, my wife, would be very pleased if you could." Oscar cursed himself for reminding Tom that Irene was his wife.

"Oh good, that's lovely Sir, we'll see you about twelve thirty then." Oscar finished the conversation.

"Well, Oscar, that wasn't great was it?" Jackie reprimanded him.

"No Jackie, sorry Jackie, I really need your help with this."

"Yes, you do, ah, here's Irene, you look lovely dear, I'm sure Tom will appreciate that outfit, what are you wearing underneath?"

Irene lifted the hem of her dress to reveal her bare, shaved pussy.

"Perfect!" Jackie announced. "Now Oscar, pour us some Prosecco, then crack on with dinner, you need to make a good impression today."

Oscar did as he was told, poured the girls Prosecco, then worked very hard at preparing a really good Sunday lunch, only breaking from cooking when he was called in to pour more Prosecco.

"Irene, sweetie, how is this feeling for you?" Jackie asked once Oscar was out of the room.

"Oh Jackie, it's brilliant, I'm having a wonderful time, but, I do worry for poor Oscar, do I have to treat him so badly?"

"We've been through all this already, just trust me, I know what I'm doing." Jackie insisted.

"Ok, Jackie, I'll trust you, so, please brief me on how to behave when Tom gets here."

"Of course, now listen, this is what you must do..."

About an hour later the doorbell rang and Oscar scurried to open it.

"Tom, it's great to see you, come on in." Oscar said, greeting Tom like an old friend.

"Oscar!!" Irene shrieked, "what on earth do you think you are doing!! Get on your knees in front of your superior and beg forgiveness!!"

Robsound
Robsound
523 Followers
12