The Neighbour's Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
Mr Peterson gets a blow job.
1.9k words
4.68
37.2k
24
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This week had been extremely busy at work, and so at the weekend, I decided to spend some time in the garden. I find working outside on a gardening project very therapeutic and relaxing.

I have a garden shed at the far end of the lower lawn, and today it hit me that the shed was a mess.

I started by taking all the big items that just seemed to be stacked upon each other outside to clear some space. I shifted the bikes, the lawnmower, our two red beanbags.

The next area that I needed to clear was my workbench. I must admit that I do tend to pile stuff on the bench. I removed all the items from under the counter; my water blaster, weed sprayers paint tins.

Once I had moved all this stuff outside, I was able to sweep up all the dust and dirt on the floor. I did like the way the shed looked once it was empty. I was able to bring the bikes, bean bags and mower back into the shed as there was so much space.

I lifted the lawnmower onto the cleared bench as I thought this would be an excellent opportunity to service the motor and change the oil and air filter.

I looked over to the door as I noticed a shadow appear. There was the neighbour's daughter standing there watching me work.

She was wearing her ridiculously high-cut daisy-duke styled shorts. This time, however, I saw her up close wearing her tight crop top. The neckline of Rose's crop top had an extremely low-cut V, and I could see her impressive cleavage. The crop top was so tight that Rose's nipples were visible, and it was apparent that her young, firm breasts did not need to be supported by a bra.

'Hi, Mr Peterson,' Rose said with a cheeky grin.

"Hi Rose,' I replied.

'Did you like the video I took on your phone?' Rose asked.

'I did, but you can't use my phone for stuff like that,' I said.

'Why not?' asked Rose.

'I have had to delete it as I can't have stuff like that saved on my phone,' I said. I didn't need to say that if my wife found that video on my phone, I would be dead meat!

'Well, I enjoyed making it for you,' teased Rose.

'I enjoyed watching it.'

'What part did you enjoy the most?' asked Rose. 'Did you like watching me playing with my nipples?' I watched as Rose stood leaning against the door frame of my shed. Her hands were cupping her firm tits while her thumbs grazed her hard nipples.

'Ah . . . yes,' I said as I gulped in some air.

Rose stepped into the shed and closed the door. She approached me and leaned her trim body against mine. I watched as she reached down and cupped my growing erection through my trousers. 'Oh my. Mr Peterson. You are nice and hard,' she said as she rubbed me through my nylon shorts.

'Oh, Fuck Rose,' why are you doing this to me?' I asked.

'I've fancied you ever since I saw you nude sunbathing,' Rose revealed. 'I enjoyed watching you play with your hard cock,' she added.

'My wife doesn't like me sunbathing nude for the very reason that someone, like you, might catch me at it.'

'You're kidding me,' said Rose to my surprise. 'I catch Mrs Peterson sunbathing all the time. She is often naked, too!'

'Really?' I asked.

'Oh, yeah. And your wife has a fabulous figure.'

I thought to myself, 'hypocrite' but I didn't vocalise that. I had not thought about my wife in a sexual way for ages. To me, she always appeared too uptight. Maybe I should catch her at it. No, I thought. I did not want that hassle. 'Tell me. When does my wife sunbathe nude?'

'Oh, when you are at work. A couple of times a week,' revealed Rose. 'Anyway. I can't stop thinking about seeing you naked and playing with yourself.'

'I've been thinking of you since the other day, too,' I commented.

'I have thought of nothing else ever since I caught you watching me the other day,' Rose leant in and whispered in my ear, 'Mr Peterson. I've been thinking of you what it would be like if you fucked me, but I want you to show me how to give a blow job first.' Rose then knelt and unzipped my trousers.

I looked down as Rose's slight hand pulled out my hardening cock. 'Oh my. Mr Peterson. Your cock looks so much bigger up close.' Rose was looking up at me with her big eyes.

'You don't have to do this,' I said lamely.

'Don't you want a blow job?'

'Yes, I do.'

'When did someone last give you a blow job?'

'Um . . . Never.'

'Never. A blow job virgin!' exclaimed Rose. 'We can't have that. You tell me if I am doing a good job and then you can take my virginity away later. Deal?' she said as I watched as Rose tentatively lick around the head and glans of my erection. With one hand, she started stroking my cock. I didn't stop her, and so, by default, I had agreed to her deal.

Rose managed to get about half of my cock in her mouth, and her hand gripped the remainder. She was stroking my cock as she sucked on the head. Looking up once more, Rose asked, 'How was that?'

'Hmm,' I mumbled. 'That felt good.'

Rose cupped my shaved balls. 'I love that you groom yourself. Mr Peterson.'

'I have always loved the feel and look of shaving my chest and balls,' I said.

'I'd like to try to get all of your cock in my mouth,' said Rose. 'But it is so big!' With that, Rose opened her mouth wide and pulled me towards her. She managed to get about three-quarters of my cock into her mouth before she pulled away and coughed.

'Be careful,' I added. I looked up. Oh god! I saw my wife on our back deck. What was she doing back so early? 'My wife's here,' I exclaimed.

I saw Rose kick the wheel of one of the bikes so that it fell onto the closed shed door.

'God that feels good . . . ' I said in encouragement, '. . . but you have to stop.'

After a few seconds, Rose pulled back, and I could see her saliva coating my cock and her lips. Rose let out a little cough before sucking again. This time, she had a rhythm of sucking me deeply and then withdrawing, so her lips sucked on the tip of my cock.

'Fuck this feels good,' I said as I gripped onto the workbench to steady myself.

'Mmm! Umbph, umbph, umbph,' was the sound Rose made as she pumped her mouth on my cock.

My wife stormed down the path towards my shed. 'You've got to stop,' I hissed. I looked down as Rose had finally managed to bury my whole cock in her mouth. Her nose pressed up against the small tuft of hair that I keep just above my shaved cock. I could see her eyes looking up at me with pride as she had taken my cock deep into her throat.

'My wife is coming!' I said under my breath. Rose backed herself under my workbench as I pressed up against the edge. I could feel that Rose was still sucking on my cock as my wife approached.

'What are you doing?' barked my wife.

'Don't cum . . . in . . .' I said. 'It'sss dirty in here.'

'Mmm! Umbph, umbph, umbph,' was the faint sound Rose was making under the workbench.

'What are you doing?' asked my wife again.

'I'm . . . polishing . . . my . . . tool . . . sss,' I struggled to say as I used a cleaning rag on my lawnmower.

'When will you be finished,'

'I'm nearly finished,' I hissed as I felt Rose grip my cock harder.

'Mmm! Umbph, umbph, umbph.'

'Don't be too long,' my wife instructed as she marched away.

Oh, God, I thought. 'I'll cum . . . in . . . soon . . .' I gasped as I watched my wife march away. 'I won't be much longer,' I said in a strained voice as I backed away from the bench. I looked down at Rose once more. She let out a cough and then stared up at me with those piercing blue eyes of hers.

'I want to taste your cum, Mr Peterson,' she said as she stuck out her tongue.

'Oh, God! Rose,' I exclaimed. 'You're a naughty Vixen,' I said. I lay down on one of the bean bags, and because of my posture, my hard cock was standing straight up.

I looked down at the neighbour's daughter as she knelt between my legs and started to suck on my hard cock. Her tight crop top stretched over her trim body, and I could see the bare skin of her tiny waist. Due to the way, she knelt, the high-cut daisy-duke styled shorts were pulled up into her crotch, and I could see the start of her smooth heart-shaped arse cheeks.

Rose leant down and started to suck on my cock again. I drew her long hair to one side so as not to obstruct this magnificent view. Here was the neighbour's gorgeous daughter willingly giving me the gift of a blow job in my garden shed. I felt like the l was the luckiest man alive.

I could hear Rose make those sucking noises again, and I could see her saliva build up on my cock and her lips as she sucked on me with vigour. The neighbour's daughter was a fast learner. She was giving me a fabulous blow job, but, since this was also my first experience, I had nothing to compare it with.

'I'm going to cum soon,' I hissed.

Rose simply looked up at me as she continued to suck on my cock. She was pumping my cock with her hand as her lips and tongue played with the sensitive cock head. I felt as if this was going to be a massive orgasm, and I had to stretch out my legs as the intensity built up. Rose cupped my balls with her spare hand. Her grip tightened on my engorged cock.

'Oh, God!' I cried out. "I'm going to cum.' Rose increased the tempo of her pumping hand.

I reached down and pulled Rose's head down onto my cock as it erupted in her mouth. 'Oh, urgh, oh, God!' I cried out as my cum pulsed into Rose's willing mouth. Rose massaged my pulsing balls as she milked all of my cum into her mouth.

As I relaxed my grip on her head, Rose looked up and said with a grin, 'Hmm. That tasted hot and salty.' I watched as she licked her lips. She then opened her mouth to indicate that she had swallowed all of my load. 'We have a deal. Mr Peterson. You have to fuck me now,' challenged Rose with a wink of her eye.

----

Pleased rate this story with five stars if you enjoyed it. Be kind and leave feedback comments. I read all comments. Thanks!