The Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose again said nothing she dropped to her knees in front of the blonde and eased her thighs apart, Rose stared amazed at Kim's sopping wet vagina her lips were bright pink and clearly engorged, Rose could also see Kim's clit protruding from its hood it was throbbing, the smell was intoxicating, Rose starting kissing along Kim's right thigh, when she reached Kim's honey pot Rose resisted the urge to dive in and moved her head away from and kissed along Kim's belly, Kim groaned she knew Rose was teasing her, Rose licked gently along Kim's left thigh planting soft kisses as she went, as Rose reached Kim's pussy this time the red head stood up and kissed Kim softly of the lips, Rose pulled away and looked at Kim the young blonde had beads of sweat all over her body she was extremely aroused.

Rose smiled she got back on her knees eased her head in between Kim's thighs and breathed deep taking in the musky smell before slipping her tongue along Kim's wet labia, Rose was immediately taken by the taste of Kim's wet cunt, the juices were tangy sweet and Rose could not get enough of it.

Kim let out a soft moan as Rose's tongue swept her vagina, Rose licked her way from the bottom of Kim's slit to the top before pushing her tongue into the young girls wet hole, Kim was now beginning to moan loudly as Rose continued her assault on her vagina, she savoured the juices that were gushing from the pink hole, Rose took her tongue and gently flicked Kim's clit before sucking down on the hard little button, Rose took her index finger and slipped it into Kim's opening, Kim was now moaning loudly she was close to orgasm and Rose could sense this, Kim pulled Rose's face closer to her wetness, Rose was amazed how well she had taken to going down on another woman, Kim squeezed her thighs against Rose's head as she began to convulse, her orgasm crashed through her perfect body and her vagina opened and spilled it juices all over Rose's face.

Kim eased her thighs from against the side of Rose's head and took a deep breath before exhaling, Kim was spent she had never experienced anything like that before, Rose pulled back slightly and looked at Kim's dripping wet pussy, juices were running from her hole, her thighs were slick with wetness, Rose gently lapped away at the juice, "It tastes so sweet, how could I not have done this before?" she asked herself as she backed away from Kim's pussy. Rose stood up and looked down at Kim whose eyes were still slightly glazed.

"Well how was that for you?" asked Rose smiling and licking her lips.

"That was unbelievable!" gasped Kim.

"It was for me too, I had no idea a girl's vagina was so tasty!" laughed Rose.

"Why don't you try calling it pussy? It sounds so dirty," asked Kim.

"Ok, your... pussy tastes gorgeous," giggled Rose.

"I think you should take those sticky knickers off, come into my room and sit on my face so I can munch on your lovely hairy pussy." suggested Kim.

"But your bath is getting cold," teased Rose.

"Forget the bath I want pussy." growled Kim.

Rose laughed, slipped down her knickers to reveal her bush, grabbed Kim's hand and lead her to her bedroom which upon entering Kim laid down on her bed as Rose removed her bra to give her large boobs some air before climbing up on the bed and positioning her knees either side of Kim's head who reached up and squeezed Rose's bum cheeks, Rose held herself up, Kim tugged at her bum cheeks but Rose didn't budge she could see the frustration in the young blondes eyes and she realised she had teased Kim long enough, Rose lowered her wet pussy to Kim's hungry mouth. Rose had never felt another woman's tongue on her genitals and she was instantly taken a back by how wonderful it felt, she felt like she was born again and Kim was bringing her into this new world.

Rose could tell Kim was experienced because the girl knew how to stimulate a vagina, her tongue ran up and down Rose's bulging labia which was dripping with excitement, Kim explored every soft fold of Rose's sex, whilst doing this Kim's fingers found its way to Rose's anus and gently began sliding up her back passage, Rose had never had anything up there before and squealed with pleasure as she felt her anus being stretched as Kim inserted two more finger all the while concentrating on Rose's pussy.

Kim rolled her tongue up and slipped inside Rose's pussy which gobbled up the young tongue, Kim proceeded to fuck Rose's hole with her tongue for a good ten minutes during which she still continued to penetrate her anus, Rose had not moaned like this in years in fact she may never have felt this good ever, "An 18 year-old girl is making me feel better than I have ever felt!" she thought, it did get better when Kim began sucking on Rose's hard clitoris which was throbbing in the young girls mouth, this was all Rose could take and she felt her orgasm go through her like a tornado it was like nothing she had ever experienced before, her pussy opened and splashed Kim's face with her sweet juices, Kim loved it and lapped up every drop, Rose could not hold herself up anymore so she flopped alongside Kim and tried to catch her breath.

"Wow that was incredible!" gasped Rose.

Kim cuddled up next to Rose and kissed her on the cheek; the two of them laid there for a few moments catching their breath and revelled in the glow of what had just happened. Rose looked Kim in the eye and smiled, she couldn't remember the last time she felt so contented, Rose then kissed the blonde deeply she could taste herself on Kim's lips; Kim broke the kiss and climbed off the bed.

"Where are you going?" asked Rose.

"To the bathroom, I need to pee and then have a bath," answered Kim.

"I'll leave you to it," Rose said smiling at Kim.

"You're not going yet are you?" asked Kim.

"No not yet, I just want to lay here for a bit get my breath back." answered Rose.

Kim left Rose on the bed and went to have her bath; Rose lay there smiling to herself as Kim left the room wiggling her bum as she did, "I think I'm a full blown lesbian now!" Rose climbed off the bed and entered the bathroom, where Kim was now lying in her bubble bath, Rose took some toilet paper and wiped her vagina which was still very wet she then leaned down and kissed her young lover on the lips.

"I don't mean to spoil this moment but you know you and I don't have a serious future together don't you?" Rose asked as she stroked Kim's face.

"I know," answered a slightly dejected Kim.

"It's not I don't adore you Kim it's just the age difference between us and the fact you are my neighbours daughter means we can't have anything long term and besides there is plenty of lovely young girls out there for you," Rose re-assured her.

"I know, I know that makes sense but for the time being we can just have a bit of fun can't we?" asked Kim as she stood up in the bathtub towering over Rose while bubbles ran down her glistening body.

"Yes but only until your parents get back." answered Rose as she leaned in and kissed Kim's stomach.

Kim rapped a towel around her wet body and exited the bathroom with Rose in tow they made love for the rest of the evening.

End of part one.

Hope you liked it!